A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Rachel Granada
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Bennett would have a Satanist kicked off the site before you could say Exorcism .
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Why would anyone want you all to shut up carly, none of you have any impact on the McCann case, and none of you are going to solve it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:39 pm

coco wrote:Why would anyone want you all to shut up carly, none of you have any impact on the McCann case, and none of you are going to solve it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Basketball 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 pm

BACK OF THE NET!!

bounce bounce bounce 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:45 pm

thats been censored now . couldnt have chucky getting upset could we  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Oooh no we can't have that precious little princess being offenfed can we.

In the meantime, there is a paedophile on the UK Justice forum admin panel.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 7 Empty DEFECTION BY AN EXECUTIVE MEMBER

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:09 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 7 Pub10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:36 pm

stuff that's been removed is back  scratch 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:52 pm

coco wrote:stuff that's been removed is back  scratch 

very strange indeed ...they dragging old threads up  scratch 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 pm

well said no one will EVER tell me what to think or feel

chucky thinks ? who knew ?
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:24 pm

coco wrote:well said no one will EVER   tell me what to  think or feel

chucky thinks ? who knew ?

you mean chucky can actually think!! and feel!! im amazed  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:06 pm

gilet

Re: Review of Moderators
    « Reply #11 on: Today at 07:32:07 PM »
    I shall not be offering.

The site is no longer open (in my opinion) to a full range of views.

I have (again in my opinion) seen posts of mine deleted for no good reason other than to save the face of someone who had turned abusive when they could not reply lucidly.

There was clear bias in moderation towards certain posters and that to me was not acceptable. It makes posting a futile endeavour as so many posts were removed without good reason and it becomes impossible to follow threads properly.

I believe the intemperate moderation has effectively destroyed the possibility of real debate here where genuine issues can be thrashed out rather than what is left, a cosy huddle of more-or-less like-minded individuals all singing from the same song sheet. If that floats your boat, good luck.

I will continue to look in occasionally and post (if that is permitted) occasionally but much of what is now on the forum is of little interest to me as it is not sourced or supported with solid evidence and is largely the rehashing of old themes for no particular purpose.

All just my opinion of course.
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Good post from gilet.

Look and learn John.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Online drummer

Re: Members posting derogatory comments elsewhere risk account deletion.
    « Reply #80 on: Today at 10:01:40 PM »
    John does this account deletion apply to pro's only? I have already provided you with proof of a prominent posters choice of words/accusations/ridicule towards you and the mods on here on another forum but that poster still remains?

wasn't that Stuck Record ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:25 am

see chucky's still trying to make it all about her  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:16 pm

not long now till its a hater - only site  Laughing 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Redblossom
    Executive Member

Not a newbie

« Reply #111 on: Today at 07:17:11 PM »
    Quote from: Jazzy on Today at 07:12:46 PM
    Is it really worth my time? Tag team badgering, classy.

Tag team badgering? i was on no tag team back an hour ago or so when I asked you about this and am on no tag team now...ive just watched your evasive shenanigans.......fact is you are refusing soooo unreasonably to answer the most simplest of requests....time and time again..you avoid it and derail and shift goalposts.....if you want to have any iota of credibility you would stand up for what you said instead of cowardly running away...thats all

to think emu's been banned from the rest of the internet but she rules the roost on injustice .  lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 pm

coco wrote: Redblossom
    Executive Member

Not a newbie

« Reply #111 on: Today at 07:17:11 PM »
    Quote from: Jazzy on Today at 07:12:46 PM
    Is it really worth my time? Tag team badgering, classy.

Tag team badgering? i was on no tag team back an hour ago or so when I asked you about this and am on no tag team now...ive just watched your evasive shenanigans.......fact is you are refusing soooo unreasonably to answer the most simplest of requests....time and time again..you avoid it and derail and shift goalposts.....if you want  to have any  iota of credibility you would stand up for what you said instead of cowardly running away...thats all

to think emu's been banned from the rest of the internet but she rules the roost on injustice .  lol! 

emu is the nastiest bitch!! ive ever come across ...god forbid if she has a husband and kids they got my deepest sympathy  Basketball ...all pro's will be bullied off that cesspit ..then the forking haters will drown in their own bile  lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 pm

you can see it happening , a few are still hanging on , but barely . easy to keep forkers happy , just give them lots of threads about dogs and let them post about how wonderful Amoral is . job done .  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:54 pm

and let chucky bleat BUUUTTTTT THEEEYYYYY LEFFFFTTTT MEEEE ALLLOONNNEEEEE .  lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:58 pm

coco wrote:and let chucky bleat BUUUTTTTT THEEEYYYYY LEFFFFTTTT MEEEE ALLLOONNNEEEEE .  lol! 

lol! lol! lol! but but but her parents are normal dontcha you know  geek 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Opposing Pat

View Profile
    Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 11:23:13 PM »

Strange that that site where some ex-members have migrated to has had a thread dedicated to this site since November 10th and had only 3 pages of posts in 22 days up to this day last week.
    Ex-members of this site have increased that page count to 11 in one week !
    Spiteful individuals spewing bile against the admin. team and site they once were happy to be members of, speaks volumes really !
    I would like to draw the poster's attention to the title of this - PART 2. PART 1 - 14 pages - can be found further down the index page.  study  Sykes
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 pm

I would like to draw the poster's attention to the title of this - PART 2. PART 1 - 14 pages - can be found further down the index page. Sykes

Such attention to detail.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:50 pm

I like this one too, replying to John's earlier post re the member who has been posting elsewhere!

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 7 Pink10
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:02 pm

His numbers will go down. That place is so dull now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm