A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Rachel Granada
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:18 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Wonder12

Luz

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
    « Reply #397 on: Today at 01:48:33 PM »
    Paedophiles, like psychopaths or sociopaths are a personality organizations that never changes, but there are means to help those people to avoid crime.

When a person speaks about an innocent paedophile it is in the sense that the person, although having that predisposition, has not committed the said/specific crime, so in that sense it is an "innocent paedophile".
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 pm

an awful lot of McCann-haters seem to feel sorry for pedophiles , don't they ? not accusing , just sayin....
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Online Luz

Re: 2 Witnesses on 3rd May - Very Important ?

« Reply #76 on: Today at 02:33:34 PM »
    Quote from: John on November 16, 2013, 08:21:54 PM
    Remember that when Kate came back to the tapas group to announce the disappearance she never mentioned an OPEN WINDOW? If that was you in such a situation wouldn't the appropriate comment have been...

Gerry!! Madeleines gone...the window's open and the shutter's up!!!!

No, K.McCann's outburst was: "They have taken her"

pitchforking morons , there isn't a script for what to say when you find your child's missing .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 pm

And stop telling lies about the evidence. She was seen going home, her shoes were still in the house as was the shopping she bought so get a grip!

« Last Edit: Today at 01:07:37 PM by John »

bit ironic , seeing someone jailed for fraud telling other people to 'stop lying' lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:07 am

Online Jean-Pierre

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.
    « Reply #809 on: Today at 10:51:29 AM »

Quote from: Angelo222 on Today at 09:33:32 AM
    When the McCanns case goes tits up I hope they are able to produce receipts for all their earnings for when Amaral sue's them.

Nice to see such an even handed moderation team. 8(0(*

And the difference is:

Dr McCann is a professional, making his living working for the NHS and in the UK medical profession - whereas Amaral is.....?

All of the money gathered by the McCanns has been paid into the fund, subject to audit my HaysMacintyre, an extremely reputable firm of chartered accountants. Whereas Amaral has, well, we can only see earrings, prties, fireworks and a Jag.

as ever, we shall have to wait and see.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:49 am

Angelo222
    Senior Moderator

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
    « Reply #1188 on: Today at 11:47:08 AM »
    Quote from: Eleanor on Today at 11:37:02 AM
    Oh, so The PJ beat her up for fun, did they? It must have been a quiet night.

It was an attempt to get the full story from her Eleanor. Hitting her with a roll of cardboard and a phone book wasn't exactly heavy duty torture was it??

that thug is a mod ? ffs , no wonder they dont see anything wrong in feeling sorry for pedophiles .

disgusting .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Quote from: Admin on Today at 05:04:22 PM
    We have shown time and time again that we are ahead of the game. There is so much more to solving cases than having access to every tiny scrap of evidence. If you need an example you only need to look to Barry George and the murder of Jill Dando. Even with all the evidence and resources available to them, Redwood and SY still got it so very wrong.

big head lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 pm

He'll have egg on it when the libel trial is finished. lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Jill ‏@Jillslaw 13m
    According to @Justice_forum 1 is only taken seriously if y have many followers on twitter. Goes 2 show what a joke Justiceforum is. #mccann
    Reply Retweet Favourite More Expand
    UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 10m
    @Jillslaw ...is that the best you have? No answer to the puzzle, just #abuse Smile
    Reply Retweet Favourite More Expand
    Jill ‏@Jillslaw 1m
    @Justice_forum This isn't a puzzle. It's a child removed without permission. SY says it's an abduction. Who you to say otherwise? #mccann

who the feck do the Injustice lot think they are ? pretty plain its just a game to them if they care about who's got the most followers on twatter .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty THE REAL MONTY OR A STUNT TO UP THE READER NUMBERS?

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi I am the peter verran you all want to talk to , and if someone wants to put me in touch with the family I am willing to talk to them .
    So feel free to ask the man Scotland yard wants to talk too ? ,
    Had a van go missing months after the girl went missing ? ,
    Was in Portugal around the time she went missing ? ,
    And every other thing the press want to write , well I can tell you all its all stupid what has been said and I have children of my own who are hurt by the accusations , so ask away , there is no police waiting at my door to ask me about anything so its over to you all.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Verran10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:08 pm

and I'm one of santa's elves . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Wonderfulspam
    Re: Poll - Do you think the McCann's are involved in the disappearance of Madele
    « Reply #108 on: Today at 12:05:59 PM »

Quote from: Promotor Veritatis on Today at 11:23:29 AM

While there was/is a plethora of evidence against Messrs West and Savile one didn't stand trial and the other never will.  It is not a case of taking it to a logical conclusion, it is simply recognizing the fact that neither case was heard in a Court of Law and it is for a Court of Law to establish guilt beyond all reasonable doubt.

As for the 'evidence' against the MCanns you could't hang a dog on it.

I have seen no evidence that Savile was a paedophile, yet people believe he was.

So as for evidence against the McCanns being apparently absent, I have no problem with my belief that Madeleine died at the hands of her mother & her father buried her under Robert Murats driveway.  
    So, wonderfulspam openly accuses the McCanns of murder and concealment of a body.   I reckon that is on its way to CR and the police by now.

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:12 pm

My source tells me this Verren poster is offline - straight after skepticism was expressed by other posters.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Oh what a surprise !
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Sykes wrote:
    My source tells me this Verren poster is offline - straight after skepticism was expressed by other posters.  
    pro's are getting the blame for the this one from the infamous emu..think shes passed out now lol
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty IS HE OR ISN'T HE PETER VERRAN? MORE TO THE POINT, WHO IS HE?

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:10 am

Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 09:36:09 PM
    Mmmmm my thoughts exactly, amazingly it seems that all sides, i.e. so called Pro's, Anti's & Fence sitters are united in scepticism !
    BUT a member of the moderation team approved the thread ! Are we therefore allowed to ask how sure they were that the member is genuinely who they claim to be and what fail-safe measures are implemented to ensure the veracity of someone claiming to be a 'high profile' person in this case ?
    Quote from: gilet on Today at 11:11:26 PM
    It would appear from John's posts that he is accepting that this is the real Peter Verran.

Why would admin here do that without any verification?

What verification has been used to check this person out? Because there is no way that this person is going to be believed by anyone unless such verification is explained.

It defies logic that someone would state that their family is hurt by accusations and then would open themselves up to a potential torrent of such accusations.

At the moment this thread is making the forum look rather silly.
    Redblossom
    Executive Member

Not a newbie

Re: HI I AM PETER VERRAN , HAVE YOU GOT THINGS YOU WISH TO ASK ME PLEASE FEEL FR
    « Reply #33 on: Today at 11:26:53 PM »

Quote from: Neeley on Today at 11:20:51 PM
    More like very silly.

If wums want to take the pee on the forum theres nothing stopping admin/mods doing the same, quid pro quo, nite dear...jmo of course! Not speaking for them

Oh oh id look closer to home, yes your side that is if I were you for the culprit! Of this peurile little stunt.....instead of this faux outrage and admin and forum bashing....

How boring......
    Tata
     Hmmm, now if I was the suspicious type - which I am - I would wonder whether emu/redblossom KNOWS it's a WUM and exactly who it is.   As for blaming the pros, that's also a giveaway.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:35 pm

so , where's the thread gone ?
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 pm

coco wrote:so , where's the thread gone ?

the threads gone but the poster peter verran is still a member ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 pm

benita wrote:
    Yes.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Yes.

lol john didn't get the reaction he expected ...so funny don't ya think Smile
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:16 pm

benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Yes.
    If it was his idea, or he knows who did it then he is a totally stupid fool. Mind you, since the whole shambles is now far and wide on the internet he must regret ever doing it or agreeing to it being done.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Yes.
    If it was his idea, or he knows who did it then he is a totally stupid fool.   Mind you, since the whole shambles is now far and wide on the internet he must regret ever doing it or agreeing to it being done.  

yep he's a laughing stock around the net
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty OH LOOK VERRAN IS BACK

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 pm

I AM THE PETER VERRAN THAT CAME FORWARD TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO THE POLICE AS I BELIVED THAT A MAN I FOUND OUT TO BE A KNOWN PEDOPHILE HAD SAID THINGS I KNEW WERE WRONGE , MY LIFE AND THE LIFE OF MY FAMILY HAS BEEN DISTROYED , MY ELDERLY MUM HOUNDED BY NEWSPAPERS TO SPEAK TO ME AFTER THEY PRINTED IN THE PAPER THAT I WAS A SUSPECT AND WAS WANTED , SHE HAD TO MOVE, MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH HELL , THEY SAID I WAS THERE AROUND THE TIME SHE WENT MISSING AND I DID NOT MENTION IT AND MY VAN WENT MISSING ALL WITH IN MONTHS OF HER DISAPERANCE AND I DID NOT MENTION IT , THAT I WAS WANTED.
    WELL I HAVE SPENT A DAY IN A POLICE STATION OF MY OWN FREE WILL , TALKED WITH THE HEAD OF THE CASE AND THERE IS NO TRUTH IN ANY OF IT , THEY KNOW EVERY THING AND I AM OF NO INTEREST IN THE CASE BUT HELPFULL IN MY OPENNESS , MY LIFE HAS BEEN TORN APART AND DISTROYED MY OLDER CHILDREN HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT DAILY , AND MY YOUNGER ONES WILL ONE DAY KNOW WHAT THE PAPERS AND THE FAMILY TEAM DID TO ME, I HAVE TO SPEAK OUT AS THE PAPERS WILL DO A STORY ABOUT THIS AND HOW I HAVE BEEN SLANDERED IF I TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE PAPER THAT PRINTED IT AND THEY HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE LAWER .
    I SPOKE OUT BECAUSE I WAS HORRIFIDED TO SEE THE MANS FACE ON THE TV SIX MONTHS AFTER LAST SEEING HIM AND THAT HE WAS A SUSPECT IN THE CASE , I SOUL SERCHED FOR TWO DAYS AS I KNEW IT WOULD BRING TROUBLE AND IT HAS I HAVE LOST A LOT , BECAUSE IF IT WAS MY CHILD I WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO COME FORWARD SO I DID, AND TO HAVE IT TURNED AROUND ON ME SENDS A MESSAGE OF DONT COME FORWARD AND TRY AND HELP AS YOU COULD END UP AS I HAVE WITH LOSSING FAMILY AND FRIENDS , HAVING TO MOVE , HAVING YOUR ELDERLY MOTHER HAVE TO MOVE , AND CHILDREN GROWING UP WITH RUINED LIVES BEFORE THEY START.
    I AM A TOTALY INOCENT MAN AND HAVE BEEN OPEN TO POLICE , SHOULD I TAKE ACTION

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 2 Verran11
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 01:36:58 PM
    You should absolutely take legal advice ! Google the name Tony Bennett solicitor, he'll look after you !

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm