A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
benita
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 Empty NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 am

Another new thread, away you go.
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  coco Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3109.msg114575#new

censors have been out again , good thing the 'Verran' posts were copied elsewhere . that sites worse than hellhole for deleting anything off message .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:19 pm

John

Senior Editor
       Executive Member
       Site Moderator
           View Profile
           Justice 4 John Lamberton
           Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Peter Verran
    « Reply #2 on: Today at 12:42:02 PM »

Peter has asked that we suspend his board meantime as he has some issues with his own family to resolve.  In the circumstances I am quite happy to oblige and have moved it to archive for the time being.

The previous related threads have been returned to the Madeleine board.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:40 pm

I see the forkers on InJustice are running riot with their "dogs don't lie" crap.

Pathetic.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:10 pm

and fridges . maybe they think they can make this rubbish be true if they say it often enough ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:04 pm

coco wrote:and fridges . maybe they think they can make this rubbish be true if they say it often enough ?

Maybe so. For sure, anyone who comes out with the "dogs don't lie" rubbish is demonstrating that they are just a thick pitchforker.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 pm

they must be about ready for a body language thread.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 10:21:41 PM
    That sounds reasonable, John.
    Not that a dead person shouldn't be trialled, but this forum is not a Court and I find very unpleasant suggestions against someone who can't defend himself.

Guedes feeling sorry for the child-raping scum Hewlett , amazing how many of them are paedo-pitiers.

funny , she and her ilk are always happy to make unpleasant suggestions about the McCanns but gets upset about anyone doing it to child rapists .
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:49 pm

coco wrote:Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 10:21:41 PM
    Not that a dead person shouldn't be trialled, but this forum is not a Court and I find very unpleasant suggestions against someone who can't defend himself.

Guedes feeling sorry for the child-raping scum Hewlett , amazing how many of them are paedo-pitiers.

funny , she and her ilk are always happy to make unpleasant suggestions about the McCanns but gets upset about anyone doing it to child rapists .

I find the paedo pitiers are sick they must be they show it in every post of hate towards the innocent ..yet nice as pie the child abusing rapists ..im getting that I don't want to even read on that hate forking forum it makes me wanna vomit  Evil or Very Mad 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:07 am

benita wrote:
    coco wrote:Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 10:21:41 PM

I find the paedo pitiers are sick they must be they show it in every post of hate towards the innocent ..yet nice as pie the child abusing rapists ..im getting that I don't want to even read on that hate forking forum it makes me wanna vomit  Evil or Very Mad 
    I wonder what their reaction is to the singer jailed yesterday for baby and child rape? Or the two mothers jailed for letting him assault their small children?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:15 pm

they cant pretend to be interested in truth when a mod posts crap like angelo just has .

I forgot to add that the claim that people were being paid in Morocco to invent sightings of Madeleine are incredible. How could they be so f...g callous??

see , its instantly decided that the 'claim' is true and put on an outraged face . all their carry on and fakery has done is make people believe that lamberton was correctly convicted and Bamber may well be innocent .

always happens when theyre caught pulling dirty tricks .
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:32 pm

what a evil little cretin the thug angelo is...rotten to the core and spamface paedo lover he probably is one he loves them that much  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:40 pm

benita wrote:what a evil little cretin the thug angelo is...rotten to the core and spamface paedo lover he probably is one he loves them that much Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Vile creatures. I hope karma catches up with them PDQ.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Neeley wrote:
    benita wrote:what a evil little cretin the thug angelo is...rotten to the core and spamface paedo lover he probably is one he loves them that much  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Vile creatures. I hope karma catches up with them PDQ.

it will neeley it will ..I believe in karma  Basketball 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:12 am

What a sewer that place is these days.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:53 am

Bennett - on the forum he is NOT admin of:

I had already, prior to this thread being created, c + p'd the entire content of the Verran threads on UK Justice, and have now opened a second Verran thread so that his self-obsessed meanderings can be read there - if you really want to read them

He has, too - the entire thread. It ends with Bennett saying:

ENDS WITH PETER VERRAN TELLING JOHN THE MODERATOR THAT HE HAS HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS, AS HE HAS SOME 'DOMESTRIC ISSUES' TO SORT OUT. JOHN DECIDES TO ARCHIVE ALL THE THREADS ABOIUT VERRAN EXCEPT ONE

God help Lamberton if Bennett gets on his case.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:15 pm

LOL, I bet Bennett is stalking John already, trying to dig round for any dirt. Shouldn't take him too long ....  bounce bounce 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:25 pm

specially when he finds the Hairy Beast brother  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:42 pm

coco wrote:specially when he finds the Hairy Beast brother  lol! 

Very Happy Very Happy 

I bet Bennett is on the ferry to Northern Ireland as we speak, preparing his "dossier" on the Auntie Frauder.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy 

I bet Bennett is on the ferry to Northern Ireland as we speak, preparing his "dossier" on the Auntie Frauder.
    Didn't I see someone say that Bennett is on there as Blonk?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy 

Didn't I see someone say that Bennett is on there as Blonk?

Yes, Bennett gives himself away every time he uses a sock. The coloured fonts and Gettysburg Address length posts are the big give-away.  Very Happy Very Happy 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Please let this come to pass.  bounce bounce 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 10:37:34 AM
    Sealed means airtight and watertight. Car doors in use aren't sealed.

she been smoking heroin again ?  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 Empty DOUBLE STANDARDS?

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 pm

It would seem that John, who insists he is the victim of a miscarriage of justice, is unable tlo extend the same possibility to others.
    Re: The trial of Leonor and João Cipriano for the murder of Joana.
    « Reply #168 on: Today at 12:47:07 PM »

Quote from: John on December 27, 2013, 08:25:22 PM

Not quite irrespective of the wishful thinking. No body but plenty of false trails offered by her uncle João as to where her remains were discarded, not exactly the actions of an innocent man. Then there are the missing tools testified to by the murdered girl's stepfather and the presence of all her footwear in the family home. Finally, not forgetting the evidence of a neighbour who saw Joanna on her return journey carrying her shopping and last but not least we have the confession of the mother on her first appearance before the investigating magistrate. All together a sorry mess and most certainly not the actions of a loving mother whose daughter had simply disappeared.

All we need now to conclude this sorry tale is to know what exactly did the murderous twosome do with Joana's remains? Was she fed to the pigs, buried somewhere or sent in the boot of a car to a breakers yard in Spain to be crushed?

Carana: I don't quite understand the purpose of this forum. You state that you were a victim of a miscarriage of justice, yet you don't seem to be open to the idea that this case may have also been a miscarriage of justice.

Why not?

I'm well aware that people sometimes say that their child has been kidnapped to hide a death due to abuse or whatever. However, in the case of Joana Cipriano, I can't find anything that would substantiate that.

If your Portuguese contacts are willing to translate, perhaps you could ask them to translate the witness statements retained by the Supreme Court before pre-trial media speculation?

Just a thought.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 pm

coco wrote:Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 10:37:34 AM
    Sealed means airtight and watertight. Car doors in use aren't sealed.

she been smoking heroin again ?  lol! 

At least that.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Her job is to just say the opposite every time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 pm