A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 am

David Steel ‏@DaSteelManX 6 mins6 minutes ago
    Very simple. How is the money sent to PJGA. If it is Stripe, who's name is Stripe account in? #McCann

Leanne Baulch ‏@LeanneMBaulch 5 mins5 minutes ago
    @DaSteelManX @Syn0nymph mine David, end of email taken out as it's a personal email address. #McCann

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 4 Screen20

She simply should NOT be doing this, she needs her head examined.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:46 am

Click Donate on Baulch's fund, and this message comes up:

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 4 Screen21

All payments are final and cannot be refunded.

So, how come refunds HAVE been given, supposedly? From last night:
    Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM
    @BigPhiIIyStyle refunds are only issued by GoFundMe at the request of the donor #McCann
    That's awfully generous of Gofundme..........

I didn't donate, I just wanted to see what message came up. I have better things to do with my money.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:33 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 4 mins4 minutes ago
    @DaSteelManX PJGA have confirmed they have received the funds from the gofundme. if you trust them, then u believe all is ok #mccann
    And the pjga fund is - who? Astro is the public face, and the other account operators are the rather sleazy Sargento and some unknown British passport holder.

PJGA has never produced accounts.

It's most amusing that the very same people that start wetting their pants with excitement at the end of every December, regular as clockwork, in case the Find Madeleine Fund accounts are a nanosecond late - indeed, count Sheeps till their appearance....

Simply do not care that, for years, money has been vanishing into a black hole in Portugal, run by God knows who for God knows what.

Why the lack of transparency from pjga? Surely they have nothing to hide? As they always say, The innocent have nothing to hide and nothing to fear...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:23 am