A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 Empty SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Wed May 20, 2015 9:09 am

Part 1 closed, new posts here. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Wed May 20, 2015 1:36 pm

From the Scrounge Fund page:
    £20
    Karen Laverick
    12 hours ago
    Another small pay day, troll, donation...

£5
    Julie Farley Cann
    5 hours ago
    Small weekly donation.

£5
    Truth will Out
    4 hours ago
    Another small donation from myself.

Anonymous Anonymous
    2 hours ago
    I was inside of the first 150 people to donate and I am donating again.
    You get the drift. It's the same people donating repeatedly, NOT 'thousands' of people donating.

Is this group intending to keep Amaral for the rest of his days? Because it doesn't matter how much money they raise, it will never be enough for SARDINEMAN.

Just ask Portuguese banks, the Portuguese taxman, his own brother, etc., what happens to money if it gets anywhere near Amaral
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Wed May 20, 2015 4:05 pm

£10
    I AM NOT A TROLL
    15 mins ago
    I can't really afford this but felt impelled to contribute again....
    Amaral should be utterly ashamed of himself, taking money from these people.

Stupid is as stupid does.   I find it difficult to feel sorry for these gullible fools, but then I am not a blinkered Amaral follower.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 11h11 hours ago
    @jontait42 Money's 'pouring in' from pensioners & single mums on benefits making repeated donations as form of public cult subscription. SAD
    True, that. It's fascinating to watch the peer pressure. And Amaral really should be ashamed of himself - but sadly, his past record proves he is incapable of shame.
    £10
    Maureen Kirkwood
    2 hours ago
    My weekly donation,

£5
    natasha bella
    13 hours ago
    paying every week

£5
    Gail Smith
    17 hours ago
    My troll money for this week

£5
    Justine Devon
    17 hours ago
    I really can't afford much
    Amaral should be ashamed of himself, taking money from these people. If he had the slightest bit of backbone, he would tell them to stop it and give them their money back.

Has he ever considered raising his own money? Maybe he could try getting a job, for instance?

Though as his income is round about two thousand euros a month - more than enough to live comfortably in Portugal - he probably thinks working for a living is beneath him.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Lawdy, lawdy here come the religious nutcases - mouthuing inanities and lambasting the Catholic Church, a total giveaway that, like some others I could name, that they are bigots.   And at the end a 'My God is the right one, yours is not' diatribe.   Sykes
    £20
    Mark and Sheila Hale
    10 hours ago
    We live in Australia and have read Newspaper reports and other material regarding this matter from the beginning. I have wondered what the very first telephone call made by Gerry McCann to Gordon Brown would have sounded like? A cry for help? Would their have been desperation for his wife, himself and his Doctor friends on the Medical Board of the UK Government? How would look they appear in Court if their activities were brought into the light? Surely their behaviour and activities would fill MSM for weeks. It may have been very much the better for the McCanns, if the truth were told then - seven years ago - is it not? As it is, their strange behaviour, their most dishonourable money grasping activities - and at what price, their mortgage paid, bills met, and so many people engaged in seeking for Madeline in one way or another, all the effort and excessive posturing, has it all been really worthwhile and have they given real honour to poor Madeline's name? Far better to have handed her up to God, He alone knows the real truth and from that the McCanns can never escape. Ultimately, they must meet their Creator. The Roman Catholic Church (which is an apostate organisation) and its priests, which are but sinners too, will not be able to help them. I have had five kids now all grown up and my baby is now 48 years of age so I know the suffering as well as the joy associated with raising kids but God has taught me through His Son - Jesus that He is able to take care of everything. I know that and I have had to trust Him for outcomes and God always honours my faith in Him for whatever the outcome - He knows best. (maureen-ray.com/therebelliousson) The McCanns and all those who are unsaved right now need to let go of their pride, stubbornness and rebellion and accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour before it is too late. As for little Madeline - I do not believe she is alive. I believe she is in heaven. She is safely gathered up into the arms of Jesus. He has been looking after His lost, hurting lambkin all these years and one day all of us who know Him will meet with her. We have been praying for Goncalo Amarol that the day will come when he will be vindicated. He is surely a very brave man and it is an honour for us to contribute again to ensuring that he obtains the very best legal defence.
    I checked the link given in the post (maureen-ray.com) and it turns out it is a born-again Christian site. Enter at your own choice. Oh, just in case anyone thinks I am anti-religion, I am not, I just get tired of it being shoved in my face. Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Thu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Typical hater donor demonstrates the damage Amaral's propaganda has done:
    £5
    Louise east
    6 hours ago
    Would a father ever say find the body and prove we killed her! No way!!!
    Which father said that, then? Because it certainly wasn't Gerry McCann....

It is terrifying to read the absolute pish they imagine are TROO FACTS. It does rather demonstrate that there is a certain stupid, nasty section of the population that it is easy to manipulate for sinister reasons.

It's glaringly obvious that none of them have the foggiest idea what is actually in the police files - they aren't capable of reading and understanding them.

They choose, instead, to believe lurid Portuguese tabloid headlines, and propaganda fillums from Queen Hoho. Oh, and forum myths, because it suits their worldview. The last thing the Truthseekers are ever interested in is the actual truth.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 21, 2015 4:12 pm

£20
    Wendy Jenkins
    1 hour ago
    My weekly troll donation
    That's not good enough! Why isn't she selling her household furniture, her pets, her family, even her home, to help Big Rocky Rocks in his Head, in his hour of need? Doesn't she care?

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth His associates receive the money, they're the ones that run the Papal fund,, it goes straight to assist with legal costs.  
    Papal fund??????  Now I've seen it all.  Vatican running out of the Pope's pocket money????  The numpties are bankrolling the Vatican????    Sykes
     SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMHxhW-teXpmhfbnUSOtnRVjwZTBWRJViLXP6E7yEOSv2Zgpm8
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 23, 2015 12:38 pm

£5
    Janice Ward
    21 hours ago
    Weekly donation to Sr Amaral's

£5
    Sarah Flannigan
    22 hours ago
    'weekly Troll toll' For Dr Goncalo,

£10
    Mark Savage
    1 day ago
    I'm sorry I can't afford more, but every little helps

£50
    Gavin Cliff
    16 mins ago
    our 3rd donation..a little larger this time on behalf of our 3 disabled children....
    Gonzo should be utterly, totally ashamed of himself, taking money from these people.

So a fat, lying corrupt, convicted sardine-muncher means more than 3 disabled children? God give me strength! Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 23, 2015 4:44 pm

£10
    Leanne Baulch
    4 hours ago
    A small donation in memory of Brenda Leyland, a lovely lady, that would have been delighted to see so many truth seekers coming together here, and I know she would have been right behind this. We will never forget you Brenda, you were a kind, and caring lady that stood by your beliefs, all you ever wanted, was to see justice served. Thinking of you, and your family. You were not a troll, and no one had the right to call you that. Just a lady that wanted the truth to be known. I am sorry the MSM let you down so badly. ♥
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 Empty AMARAL DONATIONS RUNNING OUT OF STEAM? SOCKS LEAVING THE SINKING SHIP?

Post  Sykes Sun May 24, 2015 10:26 am

From Myths with thanks.
    honestbroker1 » Sun May 24, 2015 6:40 am
    The pace has slowed.

£170 in the last 24 hours.

honestbroker1 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 am
    And just £10 in the last (2) hours.

Their best bet would be to get PM to write a single cheque for the balance of however much Ms Baulton thinks the fund needs ...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 24, 2015 12:44 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    £50
    Gavin Cliff
    16 mins ago
    our 3rd donation..a little larger this time on behalf of our 3 disabled children....
    Gonzo should be utterly, totally ashamed of himself, taking money from these people.
    (I have been told that Gavin Cliff has 8 kids and lives on benefits.  Sykes)
    How utterly reprehensible that someone living on taxpayer benefits should be contributing to the legal expenses of a person who is a convicted criminal and who has a proven record of financial irresponsibility, but even more reprehensible is that Amaral is prepared to accept money from such sources. Despicable, selfish creature!
    "What a spiffing wheeze that the trolls are effectively paying a fine for their trolling.  Not just once, but over and over again  "
    I know.  

The only thing that annoys me is that some people are using pensions and other benefits to do it.
    That money is not paid out to support a foreign bankrupt with a criminal record who has been broke for at least a decade, a philandering excop with a poor line in dodgy friends and a career so problematic that when he 'retired' his colleagues ignored it.

It's supposed to support the elderly and children, who cannot support themselves. Single parents paying over their income support to that gross muppet should be particularly ashamed.

While pensioners making repeat payments are to be pitied.
    It reminds me of the recent stories about grasping charities targetting them because they are no longer as sharp as they were.
    Despicable.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 25, 2015 11:38 am

From Myths with thanks.
    catkins » Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 am
    Daft question......Has anyone seen ANY evidence of the Donating trolls actually asking for details of how their money will be spent?

Not just the reply...."For Amaral's Appeal"...........

Or are they so thick and uncaring that they are quite content to part with their money as long as it is used against a family whose child has been stolen?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Oh, Baulch has berthed at the hounders now - no danger of being asked any awkward questions there.
    Re: Fund now more than £17,500
    Post LeanneBaulch Today

It'll carry on, there's no limit on how much we can raise. I will keep it going until Gonçalo's legal bills are covered.
    So, she's going to be Scrounging for Amaral for the rest of her life, then.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 26, 2015 9:47 pm

£5
    B Harrison

Here's another £5 for Goncalo. What do people think of the idea that when the fund reaches £25,000 everyone all over the country sets off a rocket at a certain time. That surely couldn't be ignored, surely it would be in the newspapers.
    Why? What is in the slightest bit important about 400-ish people, out of a population of 64 million, letting off fireworks?

Oh, and don't say 'fireworks' to Amaral, it's liable to bring back unhappy memories for him.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 27, 2015 7:04 am

Iseult S
    1 hour ago
    Good idea that we all give another £5 if possible. So this is mine, and also £5 from my husband.
    1414£5

Julie McCall
    1 hour ago
    This is my second donation. If everyone who has already donated gives just another 5£, we can push this towards completion. Let's do this!
    Running out of mugs, are we?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 am

£10
    Fellow Troll
    2 hours ago
    Yes Je Suis Troll - I'm in again!

£10
    Je Suis Troll
    4 hours ago
    Donated before? Then maybe add a top up? This is £5 his, and £5 hers. If 800 more chip in...

£5
    Debbie James
    24 mins ago
    Happy to make my third donation, and will continue to donate.

£10
    Katy Perkins
    18 mins ago
    Another small donation

£5
    Ann-Kristine Westwood
    8 mins ago
    My weekly 'Troll fine'
    Looks like we need to divide the total number of 'donors' by four or five. Which means about 300 people are dedicating their finances to supporting a serial spendthrift and convicted brother-defrauder and perjurer.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 23m23 minutes ago
    @DJBMcG I know a number of people too afraid to donate in their own names coz of baulch & co So they're donating via others #ThaknFk #McCann

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 21m21 minutes ago
    @RothleyPillow yeah, I have heard similar stories. its getting 2 b like an enforced troll tax. pay up or f-ck off #mccann #bullies #MAFIA

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG
    @RothleyPillow @DaSteelManX i know many who hv donated directly 2 PJGA bcoz they are so worried about assoc with Baulch & Thompson #mccann
    How very interesting - are some of the haters suggesting nefarious behavior by their own? Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 27, 2015 12:56 pm

An excellent point from the Debate group:
    Gwen James I find it bizzare that not so many months ago they were claiming 80% of the groups were behind Amarals justice. now if my maths is correct 97% of antis have not donated to the cause. It's no use bragging big numbers and support when the reality is about 1500 activists causing trouble for him...more trouble than he is already in.
    It's actually worse than that, as so many of the donations are repeats - the same people are donating four or five times, or more.

Amaral's 'huge support' appears to be about three or four hundred haters.....

They always come unstuck, when their endless petitions, and now this fundraiser, reveal how few of them there actually are, for all the noise they make.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 7:05 am

chrispy ‏@whataloadatosh 3h3 hours ago
    This fund WILL meet its target Friday when those who are paid monthly donate again! Inc my next donation. #McCann
    That sounds like an order - Give Gonzo your paypacket or else!
    £5
    B Harrison
    1 day ago
    Here's another £5 for Goncalo. What do people think of the idea that when the fund reaches £25,000 everyone all over the country sets off a rocket at a certain time. That surely couldn't be ignored, surely it would be in the newspapers.
    How sweet to remind Amoral of his 50th party when his world was filled with diamond earrings and his cozy friends like corrupt Mayors etc...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am

£5
    Ian Whiffen
    14 hours ago
    A £ 5 top up to try and help get to the magical 25k. Let's us pray that the msm take note of the concern expressed on here. No abuse just people wanting the truth. Does that make us trolls? Sadly this Freemason run society has enabled this atrocity to take place, along with a massive government cover up over other abuses of the law. Stay strong Snr Amaral.
    NO doubt that the MSM is going to 'take note' of that shower of pitchforking lunatics singing the praises of a dirty cop.

Freemason run society? Amaral is 'an atrocity? Well, that's true, unlike the rest of whiffer's drivel. Been reading Icke, has he? Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 1:26 pm

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 Screen25

Something like that should look good in the media.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

No doubt Baulch and co will be crying and whining when the media expose them for what they are, but frankly, they deserve all they get.

These bottom-feeders that big themselves up by inserting themselves into police investigations are beneath contempt - doubly so when they are doing it to the detriment of a missing child.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 8:18 pm

£5
    Louise east
    5 hours ago
    I donate again because

====

£7
    repeat offender
    3 hours ago
    This repeat offender likes to donate her biweekly little offering

====

£10
    Linda Bostock
    2 hours ago
    My second donation. I cannot really afford to do this but

====

£20
    Alison Lloyd
    1 hour ago
    I have just been paid, so here is another £20

====

£20
    Gareth Bouch
    58 mins ago
    Another week and another donation of what I can afford
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 3h3 hours ago
    Your message : "It's payday so here I am again. It's not a lot but I will be back again." : )
    Thank you !
    http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga
    Funny how it never occurs to them to suggest Amaral gets a job himself and pays his own bills. Don't they even know that the reason he didn't get the Portuguese version of legal aid is that he has too much money coming in from his pension, etc?

His monthly income is most likely higher than theirs
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 11:23 am

Re: Fund now more than £17,500
    Post LeanneBaulch Today

Lj, I only see the name and email provided with the donation, nothing else.

Richard, I have been approached by journalists, but I am being extremely cautious when it comes to British MSM. I think a couple newspapers plan on doing a story when the fund hits the target
    So, Baulch ran away from Injustice Forum when she realised she was going to be asked difficult questions, and swanned off to the Hounders, where she was assured of adoration from the haters there?

I see.

Oh, and many of us just cannot wait for the tabloids to do a piece on her and her scrounge fund when it 'hits the target'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 12:33 pm

£1,000
    MPS -
    10 mins ago
    MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated.
    Really? About time the UK media did their expose on these creatures, as it is terrifying to think that there are UK police officers that do NOT believe in human and civil rights in 21st century Europe.

This also must be reported to the Yard, as it appears there are a group of UK police officers deliberately attempting to undermine a Metropolitan Police investigation.

Or maybe there's no truth in it, and it's just the same senile fool that dreamed up a story about handing over large sums of money in memory of his mother the Crown prosecutor?

Either way, the public have a right to be told.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 am