A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:03 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Truthiness2 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:28 pm
    scoobydoo wrote:
    She thinks it's 40k, so she actually has no idea what the money is really being used for or what the expenses are. First it was to cover his legal expenses for his appeal, now it's for expenses related to his defense of the case i.e it can be used for virtually anything that he has had to pay in respect of the case since it was first filed, including the compensation to the mccanns or the costs of the mysterious British idiot who convinced him the ward of the court issue was significant. Oh that's hilarious, they have been donating to the mccanns compensation!
    PeterMac is going to be donating part of his pension to the McCanns  Laughing You couldn't make it up
     SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPyN19YWQln8s1zP69dU-b9lRTfhvde6Ci0pvY24SqTq5no5onNg
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:29 pm

From another forum wuth thanks.
    Between scrounging for money for this most disreputable of causes, from people who, in many cases, clearly cannot spare it, to begging the media to pay attention to her, Baulch is, IMO, totally out of her depths.

She seems to have no idea what she's really involved in, content with regurgitating old cliches and having nice chats with the Donne propagandist.
    This is how dumb and nasty they are:
    Jenny Harrison When the appeal is lodged do the McCanns assets get frozen as well?

Oh, don't be so bloody stupid! Haven't they even grasped that it is the COURT Amaral is complaining about? What else do they imagine an appeal is?

They do know it's a Portuguese court, right? And that Amaral's assets wouldn't have been frozen - by another Portuguese court - in the first place, if he didn't have such an appalling history of running up debts and refusing to pay them.

Oh, and defrauding his own brother.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 3h3 hours ago
    @alfibab3 @KRotcepsni i genuinely dont think they wud mind if he wanted the fund 4 dohnuts & hookers. they just want to make a point #mccann
    £10
    karen mcmonigle
    21 mins ago
    I'm on esa ..73 pounds a week ..hope this helps ...
    She'd better hope her local Jobcentre doesn't see that, or she'll be sanctioned for having too much money, and too much time on her hands.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm

£50
    Peter Mac
    6 mins ago
    Pension in the bank today, so here is my June contribution. Pensioners and children gave money to the "Fund to find Madeleine", only to see it squandered on the most expensive extradition and libel lawyers, (WHY ?) bogus Private detectives, - many of whom ended up in prison, Mortgage payments for their house, and many other very strange things, including £ 37,000 to set up a web site ! ! Look it up. What they did to the public is beyond belief !
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Nikki Plummer ‏@nikki_plummer 3h3 hours ago

Yep every penny of that raised for Amaral will be spent wisely. No hookie PI's with serious convictions #mccann
    PS - So, how come the Amaral Fund organisers won't publish accounts, then?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:47 am

From Myths with thanks.
    urcrazy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:20 pm
    It's not actually 1559 people.
    90 individuals have donated more than twice, some of them up to a dozen times.
    By splitting their donations and making several a week, they bump their numbers up.
    scoobydoo » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:22 am
    Did they think they wouldn't be described as sick trolls? The really stupid thing is that now they have impersonated officers from a specific force and made the mps out to be bias against victims etc there will probably be an internal investigation and gofundme will have to provide the details of whoever made the donation.
    Postby Whiterose » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:38 am
    Well said

It was a very stupid thing to do as SY are at this moment in time investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

To say that a group of Met police are donating to a man who has said that Madeleine died in the apartment and that the McCann's covered it up, that they are with this ex cop really is diabolical.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    If the unemployed single mother on benefits is too foolish to question the wisdom of linking her fund raising efforts to the impersonation of police then she probably lacks the sense to be worried about it. There is a bank account behind that fake "Met Officer" linking it to the person responsible, do they really think police will have a problem finding out who that person is?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:36 pm

A good comment/question from another forum.
    Here's a thing. No-one except the inner circle ever gets to see the outgoings from the Amaral fund, just the income.

So, if someone was to make a large 'donation', pretending to be a group of Met police officers to give them hope, very few would be any the wiser if that 'donation' was repaid once it was in the main Amaral fund, would they?

Not accusing, just saying......
    Is that why the Star used the word 'allegedly'?
    And one four-figure donation is allegedly from members of the Metropolitan Police in London, which is conducting its own probe into Madeleine’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:31 pm

From Ms Gurney's Debate group:
    Anthony Clark Unless whoever is handling the money knows about UK taxation and transference to abroad laws, they're likely to end up with a pretty hefty tax bill come April 2006.[should read 2016]. Also, if they getting any social security payments, then the £25,000 registered in an account (paypal or whatever) will make them ineligible - if the DSS find out  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 650269930  
    I suspect Baulch is liable to end up in trouble over this, too, the rules are very strict, and these days, the slightest misdemeanour by a claimant can have catastrophic results.

It's liable to be seen as unearned income she has scrounged, then supposedly given to people in Portugal. That should go down well with Social Security........
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS AND, HOPEFULLY, SOME VERY PERTINENT ONES

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Miles Davis @MilesDKAB
    @zodiaczephyr @JillyCL I'm not suggesting any foul play, but shouldn't there be some open & transparent accounting published?

Miles Davis @MilesDKAB
    @zodiaczephyr @JillyCL I was only asking.The various web announcements say for legal fees,but is there any proof £'s are used for that?
    Mobyra » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:53 pm
    Dear me, I hope nobody gets the idea to ask the fund raisers if there is an actual organisation, charity, association or similar attached to this "Proyecto" - i.e. if it's registered in some type of official register anywhere with a regulatory body supervising it. That would put the cat among the pigeons any old day....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:43 pm

kelly cozens ‏@kellycozens1 3h3 hours ago
    @metpoliceuk why have officers donated to thar bent corrupt Portuguese cop when an investigation is ongoing #mccann
    Good question. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:17 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    honestbroker1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:40 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
    The thing is that the Madeleine fund is fully above board and transparent, its assessed by both the tax office and companies house. I think they might know a bit more about accounting than the average anti.

The amaral fund on the other hand is just a couple of people giving themselves a name collecting money. As far as anyone is aware they have no legal documents to govern them, do not file accounts with any authority etc. The baulch fund was originally claiming it was for his legal expenses in an appeal, but now its turned out it goes to the Portuguese fund which is for any of his expenses for his defence associated with the civil action by the McCann's. That's a lot broader and could include the compensation to the McCanns. More importantly although at first glance I assumed it meant his legal defence it doesn't actually specify that, it just says defence and I have a feeling that in anti terms that could just means anything done to defend him such as making a home video defending him etc.  
    ETA:  
    Mobyra » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:24 am
    Administrators of what exactly? Is the administrator the recipient of the funds, i.e. the account holder? If so, he/she will have to declare that gift in one way or another to PT tax authorities. As with any other gift, the recipient is free to do exactly what they please, e.g. buy a new car, go on a world tour, pay for a face lift or whatever they want. If the gift then is re-gifted, as it would be if Amaral is supposed to be the ultimate beneficiary, it may well be regarded as yet another taxable event by authorities. Don't quote me on this, but IIRC, the current tax on gifts between unrelated individuals in PT is around 10%, unless tax laws have changed recently.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty HIDEHO, AMARAL SCROUGE FUND AND HER USUAL VERBAL DIARRHEA

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm

£50
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor

Gerry McCann once referred to 'us' as 'warped' 'minority' with sad empty lives and, as Kate describes in her book, faceless, anonymous lowlife locked away in bedrooms. Sad lowlife with empty and friendless lives. One of the 'nasty people' hiding behind computer screens'. (See video) They were wrong. We are not 'warped' and with memberships in Facebook groups rising steadily, already reaching close to 100,000 we can no longer be called the minority among those that have read the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE INVESTIGATION FILES. Kate's description of us is so far from the truth. We are not 'anonymous lowlife that Kate refers to. Facebook requires everyone to use their own names and facebook pages disprove the 'friendless empty lives'. There is an internet community that care about Madeleine and search for the truth. We have studied the Police Files that were released to the public in August 2007. Translated from Portuguese by volunteers and thanks to them we have the opportunity to see all the details from the police investigation. Kate paid £100,000 from the 'fund' to have the files translated and yet did not release them for others to help in the 'search' We have read and scrutinised all the statements, viewed the forensic photos and discussed the case for 8 years. Our opinions are based on knowledge from the investigation, not the media spin that the UK public have been subjected to. Expensive PR firms have been hired to change public opinion of the McCanns, from hostility to sympathy, and the media continues to print stories that are 'approved' by the McCanns. Once the UK public are aware that the files exist and they have the opportunity to read them then opinion will be based on knowledge and they may start to realise that they have only heard one side of the story and their perception of the Portuguese police investigation is far from the truth. I encourage everyone to take the time to find out the truth about the investigation and realise it was nothing like the media present it. Gonçalo Amaral was coordinator of the case and at times there were 250 officers on the ground. Approx 1400 diligences were carried out in less than 2 weeks and that does not include following up on sightings which required approx 3,000 diligences.... Officers responded immediately, forensics and dogs were on scene within 2 hrs, efforts to contact airport and all cars were advised. Officers stayed all night after being raised from their beds or on their day off and the biggest search operation in Portuguese history. Nothing like the media portrayed the police and subsequently the perception of the UK public that haven't read the files. Discrediting the police would, maybe, give justification if the public were to question whether the parents were complicit but once the UK public have looked at any of the files they will realise they have been fed misinformation about the police and in particular Gonçalo Amaral who wrote his book based on the information from the files (recognised by a judge). We all support this man who has suffered greatly in his personal life because of his belief, shared by the 'investigation' but continues to fight for the truth. We stand by him in the fight for the truth to be exposed, and thanks to Snr Amaral, one day it will. We remember those that can no longer join us but who's efforts will not be forgotten. Linda/IRONSIDE/Steel Magnolia, Brenda Leyland and Dawn Franks May you all rest in peace. We are not warped, nameless, faceless, lowlifes, we are intelligent caring human beings and we are here for the TRUTH about Madeleine's disappearance.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Anthony Clark I think it is a foregone conclusion that Amaral will appeal on Monday. If only to get his hands on the dosh in his appeal fund. When he claims that it has been syphoned off by one of his corrupt friends and he hasn't received a penny of it, they'll all believe his story and have another whip-round for him. One born every minute.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:10 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Alibongo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:59 am
    Its bloody hilarious they have raised peanuts but seem to think this will tide Amaral over when in reality they need to be in the £100,000s to get him out of the mire. I have more loose change in my sock drawer than they have raised so far but I'm saving for a rainy day  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Wink  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Laughat

I suspect many of them are bankrupt  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Rolleyes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Baulch refusing to give a simple YES or NO as to whether the big 'police donation' was genuine

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 6m6 minutes ago
    @onamissionn0w there isn't a chance I would give you or anyone else, any information on the people that donate anonymously #McCann

onamission ‏@onamissionn0w 3m3 minutes ago
    @JusticeForMM Leanne, I'm not asking you to, believe me, I wouldn't put you in that position. It concerns me, that's all. : ) #mccann

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 2m2 minutes ago
    @onamissionn0w it doesn't concern you, you aren't a donor, you aren't a supporter, or part of the group of people that donated #McCann
    Baulch refusing to give a simple YES or NO as to whether the big 'police donation' was genuine. So, looks like we should assume it wasn't.  
    SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 7m7 minutes ago
    @onamissionn0w Nah, they're too thick, everybody else knows all the breadcrumbs leads to this door LOL #mccann pic.twitter.com/rgpB4EgjOJ
     SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 CG-i_qSUkAAmxUr
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:49 pm

£10
    Iseult S
    28 mins ago
    This donation is in memory of Brenda on what should have been her birthday. We all though witch hunting as a sport had died out centuries ago, but then Sky News sent their Witchfinder General to hunt down a woman who had done no wrong, committed no crime, but who the hunters thought was an easy target for their public persecution. Both Sky and the British press have many questions yet to answer about the way they treated Brenda, hopefully the time will come when they won't be able to avoid doing so. There was NO justification for what they did, their sickening behaviour IMO resulted in Brenda's death. Disgraceful.
    £20
    Jo Petteford
    1 hour ago
    This donation is to honour Brenda Leyland on her birthday. A woman hounded to her death by Martin Brunt and SKY news. Her crime, to question the validity of the McCann’s story which is the same reason all of us here are supporting Goncalo Amaral with this fundraiser. Goncalo has been the brunt of the most pernicious campaign in the UK press. Why? Is it because he didn’t believe the BS story of abduction. An abduction, with no evidence to support such a theory. Changing statements by the parents and their friends, the alerts to blood and cadaver by Eddie & Keela. Let’s not forget Kate stating Cuddlecat was on the shelf above Madeleine’s bed when in fact no shelf existed. Just like the “whooshing” curtains but from which open window and "jemmied" shutters Kate?? So many inaccuracies and not one story in the UK press to question what really happened in apartment 5A. I have to ask is there not one honest journalist or newspaper left in the UK.?Grow a pair UK press and start to read the PJ files. Question the parent’s story against the official files, then do an honest article. Maybe then you will not need to calls us Trolls. But I would rather be a Troll then support the dishonest story played out by Madeleine’s parents. I will also pledge 10p per mile for Kate’s bike ride. I could be petty and hope Kate gets enormous blisters on her arse during her ride, but then some individual would have to lance them and I would not wish that on anyone. Justice for Goncalo, Madeleine and Brenda and well done Leanne. My respect to you!

Why are these idiots sending money for Leyland?   "We all though witch hunting as a sport had died out centuries ago" - what the f*** does this lulu imagine her treatment of the McCanns equates to?   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Re: GoFundMe
    Postby urcrazy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:06 am

Now I've seen it all.

A friend of Lenny Bletch posted that she would donate again 'when I get my money'.
    This is the language of benefits, not wages.
    She then posted that she had shared the GoFundMe link on a site called 'Bailiff Unity Patrol East Anglia'.

I had no idea what that was, so looked it up.
    Yes, you guessed it, it's a site where people expecting bailiffs to call over unpaid debts can get advice, support, and like minded people to attend their premises.

To recap: people living on benefits, apparently too poor to pay their debts, are donating money to a bent foreign cop who has been functionally bankrupt for at least a decade.

Is this some weird international support group??

Hope the Daily Mail sees some of these messages of devotion to Amaral; they'll have a field day.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am

Anthony Clark As the money is going direct to Portugal, it is not beyond the realms of probability that the big contributors to the fund, are actually the same people whom will eventually receive it. Pay in £1000 on a Monday in England; and draw it back out again on a Thursday in Portugal. Smile It would be a good way to fool people that there is more interest in Amaral's case than there actually is. Smile
    Easier than that, as no-one ever sees the expenditure of the main fund.

Just pay, oh, say, £1,000 from the orginal Scrounge fund into the Baulch scrounge fund and call yourself 'policemen', then watch as the money comes back to the original fund in a day or two.

I am afraid these suspicions are going to be raised until the administrators of the original fund show full, genuine accounts - transparency and all that.

Not accusing, just saying how easy it would be with such lax controls and NO independent scrutiny.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 am

Good question from UK Justice.
    Alfred R Jones on Today at 09:24:41 AM
    The fund-raising effort for Amaral has highlighted what appears to be an almost cult-like devotion to the man who has been found legally to have caused damage to the parents of a missing child. There are numerous heartfelt messages from his fanclub to be found on the GoFundMe page, and a hardcore of devotees who have pledged more than one (in some cases weekly) devotional contributions (there is a word for these but it escapes me at the moment)*. Is this the start of a cult?
    It's not the start of a cult - this adoration and worship of the dirty cop has been going on for years. That truly awful poster some hater photoshopped says it all:

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 3 994699_240269386139733_874275540_n

Can't imagine what they think a convicted perjurer and brother-defrauder knows about the truth.

In reality, Amaral couldn't lie straight in bed, but these thickos just can't see it. Or maybe the ringleaders of Team Gonzo won't let them see the truth about their unsavoury idol.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Poulton's chum, Ms Greasy Hair:
    £5
    Ann-Kristine Westwood
    1 day ago
    Dear Dr.Amaral, I just went on my 1st Pilgrimage to see The Shroud of Turin and I have been pondering the prayer that is read constantly before it. This is a part of it. 'In the wounds of your battered body we meditate on the wounds caused by all sins; Forgive us Lord. In the silence of your batteredface we recognise the suffering face of every man, Help us Lord'. Here ismy small penance for the anger I have felt over this little child's fate. And yours, and Brenda's. I will now try to conduct myself with more dignity in my quest for Justice. With love.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Someone noticed that the Scrounge Fund went down over a few hours, and this is Baulch's excuse:
    Leanne Baulch People request refunds in order to report the fund. It's been happening a lot, I get an email notifying me when this happens. The name isn't genuine, and it's just dirty tactics. Members haven't noticed as donations were coming in a lot faster previously. It's nothing to worry about, there's no need to give it attention, it won't make any difference to the fund.
    What, as in there STILL won't be any accounts from the main Scrounge Fund showing where the money is going?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 am

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder 9 mins9 minutes ago
    @JusticeForMM So you set up the gofundme donation site and used the PJGA account to directly transfer the funds? #McCann

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 6 mins6 minutes ago
    @ModNrodder @JusticeForMM She doesn't know as far as I can gather. #McCann

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder 5 mins5 minutes ago
    @19Barbara57 @JusticeForMM

i can't understand why she won't answer me. I'm trying to understand how this fund raising site works. #Mccann

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder 4 mins4 minutes ago

She should know as she set it up. Can't understand why so cloak and dagger with simple questions #McCann

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 4 mins4 minutes ago
    @ModNrodder @JusticeForMM It's all on their website but Leanne doesn't appear to know she must have named PJGA as beneficiaries. #McCann

David Steel ‏@DaSteelManX 2 mins2 minutes ago
    .@CarlaSpade then why can't she DM me a screenshot of the bank details used in GFM? What's so difficult about that? #McCann

Notorious BIG Philly ‏@BigPhiIIyStyle 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @JusticeForMM

I'd refund Steel's money immediately. He's only using it to troll you. #McCann

Melanie Baker ‏@MelaniebakerAnn 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @ModNrodder @JusticeForMM Leanne doesn't have to answer to you or anyone @gofundme #mccann

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder 2 mins2 minutes ago

Possible she is the 'public' face of PJGA. She could answer and stop the mystery. What's to hide? #McCann

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 1 min1 minute ago
    @BigPhiIIyStyle refunds are only issued by GoFundMe at the request of the donor #McCann
    I have absolutely NO idea what this implies, if anything, but Baulch does seem to be being terribly vague about what is going on with a substantial chunk of other people's money.
    Deuce ‏@ModNrodder 14m14 minutes ago
    @JusticeForMM So you set up the gofundme donation site and used the PJGA account to directly transfer the funds? #McCann

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 12m12 minutes ago
    @ModNrodder @JusticeForMM She doesn't know as far as I can gather. #McCann

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder 10m10 minutes ago

i can't understand why she won't answer me. I'm trying to understand how this fund raising site works. #Mccann

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 6m6 minutes ago
    @ModNrodder @JusticeForMM Simply makes me think she wasn't the one who set up GFM. #McCann
    Hmm. She should certainly be able to answer simple question about where, how and when the money is being transferred. But if she is just the frontman and the real operator is oh, say, a supposed ex-policeman who lives in Spain...
    Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 19 mins19 minutes ago
    @BigPhiIIyStyle refunds are only issued by GoFundMe at the request of the donor #McCann
    So, how can gofundme give refunds when money is supposedly being passed to the main fund regularly?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smklt0

#McCann - GoFundMe concerns
    Many will know, I have a bee in my bonnet about funds & charities in general, especially relating to CEO salaries and the percentage of the donation going to the cause.

I think the Go Fund Me idea was a brilliant one set up Leanne Baulch and it's a remarkable phenomenon what has happened over recent weeks. This is not an attack on anyone. However, there are questions to be asked:

1) Leanne stated that the PJGA bank account details would be linked to the Go Fund Me account - I find it extremely difficult to comprehend why a simple screenshot of the bank sort code can't be shown. This would take one minute and would give many people reassurance.

2) We have heard no direct comment from Goncalo Amaral on the Go Fund Me account.

3) We have no 100% proof that Goncalo Amaral will be indeed appealing.

4) We have no specific details of how the fund money will be spent.

5) We have no idea how much money Goncalo Amaral has or doesn't have.

6) None of us know Goncalo Amaral from Adam.

7) Why are people suddenly asking for refunds?

Cool Why is the organiser of the fund telling me to ask PJGA about the bank details of the Go Fund Me account? PJGA arn't running the Go Fund Me ... so Leanne is suggesting others are ... who?

9) I would have no problem if the bank details were NOT that of PJGAs, I just want to know which person or organisation is receiving the funds, funds of which pensioners and people with little money have donated.

Many people are asking these questions, 'anti', 'pro' or 'independent'. The easiest question of all is 1) and it could be answered in seconds with a screenshot.

For the record, I have a million and one questions for the Official Find Madeleine Fund too and about charities in general.

These are my thoughts. Thank you.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:46 am

Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds - UPDATE - Target reached - let's keep it going
    Post PeterMac Today at 10:18 pm

Now we need a big donor. . . to match fund it.
    Footballer, Senior lawyer, Banker, some millionaire business with an ounce of decency
    Perhaps the Port Houses, Symingtons (Oh, sorry, they own PdL !)
    Come on Portugal
    Defend your own.
    Stand by for a £1,000 donation from 'anonymous Portuguese businessmen'.

Oh, and there are very good reasons why Amaral has so little support in his homeland. They know ALL about him, the unsavoury truth that is being kept from all those gullible Amaral-worshippers.

Just because Amaral happens to be Portuguese, it doesn't mean he is any kind of hero in Portugal - unless they think Portugal deserves no better than dirty cops?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:12 pm