A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Empty SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Part 2 full. New posts here. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Empty MORE ABOUT THE GOFUNDME DONATIONS

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelManX 3h3 hours ago
    Well? #McCann

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Gof10
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 3h3 hours ago
    I'm suspicious of charities but most of them don't allow freedom to comment. This one > Gofundme for Goncalo looks open and honest #mccann
    'Open and honest'? You don't know where the money is going at the other end, or who is handling it - besides the sleazy Sargento and an unknown Brit.

Baulch can't give straight answers about anything - possibly because she doesn't know, and is just a front for people higher up the Gonzo food chain, who are using her naivety.

Time for some of that 'transparency' they're so fond of.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    @DaSteelManX I think it's only fair that Goncs fund has transparency after the fuss they make over Madeleine #McCann s fund

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    @DaSteelManX seems Leanne is playing the victim card when questioned over the fund SHE started, instead of clarifying #McCann
    e
    @LoveRandomleigh I have no idea why she just didn't come clean and say the money gets paid to Portugal through a UK bank account. #McCann
    She's either telling a good few porkies, or she is simply the frontman, and someone else is running it and dealing with all this.
    If you were to withdraw £30,000 from GFM to Stripe, the fees are £2,400. Then there are extra fee's on remaining £27,600. #McCann

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Stripe10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:43 pm

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Baulch10

Oh,no, it doesn't.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Glitter_Brain ‏@glitter_brain 12m12 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter I asked if it was a personal bank account of Leanne's and was told no. #McCann so tweeple won't like that

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 11m11 minutes ago
    @glitter_brain The only way to find out is not to read others stuff but go straight to the source. #mccann

Glitter_Brain ‏@glitter_brain 9m9 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter I did and the organiser need to use their own personal bank account #McCann

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3m3 minutes ago
    @glitter_brain @CaroleShooter I can guarantee Leanne did not use her personal bank account. All handling of £ was organised by GFM #McCann

Glitter_Brain ‏@glitter_brain 3h3 hours ago
    @SuppDoc @CaroleShooter well GFM says that you need to use you own bank account so? #McCann
    7:58 AM - 12 Jun 2015 · Details

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 7m7 minutes ago
    @DaSteelManX Patience all will be explained. #mccann

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 4m4 minutes ago
    @DaSteelManX We all hope for an explanation if only to end the crap and focus on the real issue. #mccann

David Steel ‏@DaSteelManX 39s39 seconds ago
    .@CaroleShooter yes.. a simple screenshot will do. Should take seconds...so far its taken 18 hours. #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:44 pm

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Refund10

What's it got to do with her?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    I've read a case today where a woman in the USA had raised $36,000 for someone else, and got a tax bill based on the $36,000 even though the amount she passed on was $33,000 after Gofundme had taken their cut.

I'm not sure what the law is in this country, but if that huge amount of money has gone into that woman's personal account, whether she's on benefit or not, she could be in a whole heap of shite?

Also, if the money has gone straight to her personal account, and she has said she has already passed the money onto Portugal then how on earth can she issue refunds?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
    @SuppDoc @Syn0nymph I'm quite sure PJGA won't want to have anything to do with something set up by @DaSteelManX. #McCann
    Why not? They're happy to take money from pensioners, from people on the dole, from people with disabled children - why would they turn their nose up at anyone's money?

Since when was Amaral fussy about who finances him?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Another sick b*tch!
    Maggie Turrell
    My grandkids have just given me their pocket money for this week to HELP PUT THE NAUGHTY MAN AND WOMAN AWAY,,What does that say to you, I would hope their twins get to know even kids understand at the age they are now, I really hope they know.xx
    7 June at 20:05

Latest stunt by the moronic haters - brainwash their kids.   That's what the Nazis and Soviets did and the N Koreans do today.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:48 am

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 CHVBgXGWEAA7iZl

I suspect the whole thing is an amalgamation of issues. 

1. The basic set-up is routine and straightforward, but Baulch has little idea of what she is doing, and has made things more confusing than necessary.

2. The Main Fund is decidedly dodgy.

3. It's a piece of cake to manipulate a 'fund' when no-one ever sees the accounts.

4. A certain 'UK national' is involved somewhere along the line.    IMPO.   Sykes

To add:
    "We are crystal clear that the funds are going to the bank account of Goncalo Amaral's friends, and that they are using the funds to transfer money to his legal representatives."

How can GoFundMe know what is happening to the funds after they are transferred to someone's bank account?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:01 am

From Myths with thanks.
    urcrazy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:20 am
    So, GoFundMe are aiding and abetting the giving of misleading information to donors, and adding some of their own.

First it's Lenny Bletch's personal account that the money's being transferred to, then it isn't.

Now it appears to be actually Linda Wrafter's account? That foul mouthed worshipper of a Moors Murderer? Her OH should have a few spare accounts, his business appears to be selling dodgy body building products.
    They probably run a pitbull breeding farm in their back yard too. Awful, awful people.

This has no doubt been done so that Lenny can continue to receive her State Hater Subsidy unimpeded.
    urcrazy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:43 am
    This is extraordinary.

Bletch is maintaining on twitter, and so is Gonzo's Fund, that they are getting money directly from GoFundMe.
    Who have previously said that this is impossible, Stripe must have a non- Portuguese bank account to funnel the money to first.

Someone's clearly lying.
    Alibongo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:19 am
    Baulch ' ONLY GIVE TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND TRUST

Irony anyone?  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

These people raising money for a bent cop have proven to be as shifty and without morals as Amaral.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Empty 'GOFUNDME' FAKE AND REAL STATEMENTS

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:02 am

Brilliant work from Myths, comparing the two statements supposedly by the gofundme 'happiness team', and the fact that they cannot both be true:
    Re: GoFundMe
    Postby scoobydoo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 am

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Stripe10

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Fundha10

The second one is a fake, the first real.

The first one refers to the mechanism which is used for moving the money, namely stripe whilst the second just parrots what baulch and co have been saying. But the big mistake whoiever created the fake made is that it has gofundme not only saying that the money is going into the account of amarals friends but confirming to whom they then transfer the money. Firstly, gofundme have no idea about the personal relationships of those involved all they could say us that it goes into account held by such and such. Secondly, they have no way of knowing what happens to the money after its been transferred out of gofundme, its nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Sounds like the money has been going direct to baulch and now she is panicking
    http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=275
    scoobydoo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:59 am
    To be honest she's getting herself in a right tangle.

First she says refunds are nothing to do with her people have to go to gofundme.

Secondly, she is saying that the money does not go into her account, but directly into the Portuguese scrounge fund. The emails she is posting up are supposed to be from gofundme confirming this is the case. Unfortunately for baulch she has told people donations are transferred via stripe, but a look at stripes site shows they do not do transfers to portugal.
    Postby Truthiness2 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 am

She claims the money has gone straight to the PJGA.

If that is the case, as PJGA are not the organiser of the fund, they cannot refund the money. How are refunds being made? How can PJGA confirm a person actually made a donation in order for it to be refunded? They have received the withdrawn money, not the names and accounts of the donors.

It's the Fund Organiser that has those details and the power of refunds - ie Leanne. She cannot refund money unless it is in a bank account she controls - otherwise she will be paying out of her own money. Which effectively the Fund is - her own money in her own bank account.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=300
    The PJGA is not a registered charity in this country is it? So she cannot claim the money is for a charity.

If it's been through her account - even if just for a second, to be forwarded, then it's income and she needs to declare it.

In fact, I'd be shocked if her bank wasn't already alerted by the sudden activity on her account, with huge amounts coming in and out.
    Another good point; British banks are always looking out for unusual activity on personal accounts, as anyone who has ever had a transaction held up can testify.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Marian Greaves Ok lovely people let's GO THREE 0' If 140 people donate just £10 each this weekend we've hit £30,000 so who can we tag in this thread, who can we bully sorry encourage on the other groups, let's do it!!
    No, BULLY was the correct word.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 pm

The amounts they are dealing with are fairly small, less than 30k so far, yet they have still managed to make a real hash of it. Its not unlikely it will get taxed in the UK (or Leanne baulch will have to pay tax on it regardless of whether she still has it or not) and Leanne baulch may get her benefits cut or stopped entirely. Then it might get taxed in Portugal, and added towards amarals income regardless of whether it goes directly to his lawyers or not. Plus as they have had multiple donations per person they have had to pay even more commission etc to gofundme. So because of their amateur behaviour they have spent most of the money on taxes etc already. Maybe they might start to understand why, when the McCann's had millons to deal with, the McCann's had professionals set up a company to look after the money.
    It might also have helped if Baulch hadn't allowed the cloning of so many good people who wouldn't spit on Amaral if he was on fire - Isabel Duarte, for one. That foolishness guaranteed the Portuguese authorities would be made aware of it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Empty OKAY, MORON SUGGESTS FORKING OUT FOR A HOLIDAY FOR BAULCH

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 pm

£6
    Iseult S
    7 hours ago
    @ Anne Barrett (below) ..... I'm sure your suggestion about starting a fund to send Leanne and her daughter on holiday was kindly meant, but I'm afraid the enemies of Gonçalo and Leanne would leap on such a thing as 'proof' that Leanne only started this defence fund for some sort of ultimate benefit for herself. I believe they're already alleging all sorts of despicable things about her, and any suggestion of any benefit to her from a holiday fund would be seized on with great delight as concrete evidence of her 'real intentions'. Sorry if this sounds negative, but I'm sure Leanne herself knows what I mean. It was a brilliant idea of hers to start this defence fund and thankfully all attempts to smear it have so far failed, but those who want to do the fund and Leanne harm will be ready to pounce if they get the slightest chance.

£6
    Anne Barrett
    8 hours ago
    Leanne has done a sterling job here, setting up this fund and what it has achieved so far. Perhaps someone more computer savvy than me could set up a fund for Leanne, perhaps with a cut off of 2K in order to send her and her daughter on a nice holiday, I for one would be more than happy to contribute until that goal is reached.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 am

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:50 am
    They can put up as many explanations as they want but the facts are...

1) transfer is made by stripe
    2) stripe allows money to be transferred FROM any country so Portugal appears on its drop down list of countries

3) but stripe does NOT allow money to be transferred TO a Portuguese account.

4) the campaign page states Leanne baulch received the money directly.

5) go fund me state refunds are given from the campaign organiser.

6) Leanne baulch has told donors the money does not touch her account, that she can't arrange refunds, and has bullied and outed people for not paying in money to her account or asking for refunds.

7) donors were told the money would be used for his appeal, but now it turns out it is for any of his expenses connected to the legal action by the McCann's. Which means their compensation.

Leanne baulch may well have landed herself in a whole heap of legal trouble.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm
    JennyK wrote:
    PJGA seems satisfied the money is reaching their account though ??
    Well its definitely not going directly into a Portuguese account as that is something which stripe don't allow. More likely its going into leanne baulchs account and she then transfers it.

Why they have lied about it I don't know. Possibly baulch did not want the tax man or benefits office to see that she had 25k going into her account. There are also other issues. To transfer it from her account to a Portuguese one will cost money, and any debts etc she has on her account could eat up the money. its very risky. It also makes it more difficult for people to get refunds.

They are so spiteful it will serve them right if after giving the money to the Portuguese account they realise it's going to be put towards the compensation for the McCanns (which the wording allows for) and then baulch gets lumbered with a tax bill for thousands and gets her benefits sanctioned while the fiasco is sorted out. There is a real risk the trolls may well not only be donating to the McCanns, but will have to pay thousands for doing so.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Marian Greaves same, has anyone messaged Leanne Baulch to find out what is happening, is it dirty tricks again as i was trying to boost the fund today for 30 same day as the bike ride. The whole site seems down but you know how influential the mccann's are, wouldn't put it past them to do something
    What a bl**dy moronic imbecile. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:44 am

On the subject of the less-than-transparent Gonzo funds:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=325
    It would be stupidly easy for them to recycle donations. The potential for playing silly buggers and committing fraud is almost endless.
    We know Peter Macleod was the source of the 'large group of serving police officers' nonsense - and if that raised no suspicions with the haters, they deserve to get taken for mugs imvho.
    It would be a piece of cake. What's even worse is that we have NO idea who the 'British citizen' that is Sargento's co-signer is.

It may be someone resident in the UK, but could just as well be an ex-pat.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Taken from another forum with thanks.
    Myths:   Is anyone else concerned that Ms Baulch has named and shamed people for not donating and publically shamed people for asking for refunds?  
    Not me - because that is exactly the sort of behaviour I expect from those that support dirty, convicted criminal, cops.
    Good post on Injustice:
    Brietta on Today at 11:57:46 AM
    There are some who have contributed to the fund who may be beginning to get "worked up" about the lack of information coming out of Portugal, if I am interpreting what I am reading in other places correctly.

If you think it is no big deal not to give out information on the status of an appeal after the flurry of the initial indignant interviews from the proposed appellant ... you would appear to evidence much the same disregard for his supporters as Mr Amaral does by failing to keep them informed.
    Amaral doesn't care about the minions, or what they think - he never has done. Their sole function is to tell him how wonderful he is, and how much they worship him. And most importantly, hand over their money to him.    
    More from Myths:
    That's what I meant a little while ago when I said "I've received reliable information about the "fund". It's a scam. Will post more about that soon."
    Someone has sent me information that there's contributors to the fund who will get a refund.
    Apparently the PJGA also knows about the deal(s).
    So I doubt we can expect a transparent report from the PJGA about the income and the payments of the fund.
    I wonder if the people that are getting a refund are the ones that pretended to be members of the Metropolitan police? Or to have deceased mothers that were prosecutors, or whatever that bullsh*t cover story was?

IMO, it's just a matter of time before the REAL police start taking a look at Baulch's fund.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 am

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:28 am
    As Amaral is so fond of theses, I think I will offer him one of my own.

What about the scenario that lots of little donations from numpties who wanted to support a foreign criminal (yes, Mr Amaral) were then transferred from GoFundMe to a bank account (such as Baulch's or the supposed ex UK cop as its clear that it cannot be a Portuguese Bank account) and then a sum of £1,000 is taken out of that account and resent to GoFundMe as a large donation. No need for anyone to stump up the £1,000 in one go at all. Little batches of money, just going round and round and nobody at GoFundMe would ever be the wiser.

If such shenanigans were taking place, it would certainly explain why neither Baulch nor the Portuguese fund organisers can offer any kind of accounts.

Nobody knows where this money is going to. That is the one basic fact. And it is such a perfect example of numpty hypocrisy that it sums up their entire ill-judged campaign.

ps Those donating to this "fund"/scam might wonder why somebody involved with it (either here or in Portugal) asked Google to remove information about him/her. Very interesting indeed.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:59 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Truthiness2 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:09 pm
    Gobilina wrote:
    Is anyone else concerned that Ms Baulch has named and shamed people for not donating and publically shamed people for asking for refunds?  
    It concerns me:

Her misuse of the Data Protection Act.

Her access to the details of a fund where money has been transferred from the US to the UK, then to Portugal, possibly via Spain.

Their naming and shaming usually comes with threats - as they have shown with anyone who dares support the McCanns or who upsets the Thompson twins, Poulton, Baulch, etc. So it's effectively obtaining money with menaces.
    urcrazy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 pm
    It would concern me, if this were a genuine charity.
    It isn't.

It's clearly a fund designed to dig a bent copper out of the mire, and anyone who has put money in is a fool.

I do object however to the obvious lies told about the large donation, and the disgusting claim it came from the Met police.

I am absolutely certain this 'donation' was made by Peter Macleod, holed up in Spain, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it has already been refunded.

It was only ever designed to solicit more donations from suckers.

honestbroker1 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:50 pm

I hadn't thought of that possibility.

But it wouldn't surprise me if were true ....

Thing is that if it is true, then the amount indicated as donated by the online site is also bogus.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:42 am

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 Nutter10

Louise ‏@siamesey 3h3 hours ago
    @_DarkMavis @PhilipIndigo I will bet the house #McCann PURCHASED @missingpeople back in 07 to launder $$$. #FRAUD
    £50
    James Haydon
    20 hours ago
    According to Snr Amaral, a SIO of huge experience and enormous integrity,
    Yeah, cos nothing says 'integrity' like a perjury conviction, hundreds of thousands of euros of debts, and defrauding your own brother. And does arresting the wrong person and sending an innocent man to Spain following an EAW count as 'huge experience'?

Mind you, Amaral really showed what a top 'tec he was when he announced that most drugs came into Portugal by sea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:45 pm