A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM
    Less than £2,000 away from our first target!! Thank you < 3 #McCann  
    Note the word FIRST. The suckers are going to be keeping Amaral for the rest of his days.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 1:10 pm

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Screen29
    Think Blatter's got one or two problems of his own just now.  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 3077217049  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 3077217049  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 3077217049
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty THE LIES ARE COMING THICK AND FAST

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Re post no 25 above.  ^^^^
    Daft ‏@DaftNelly  
    Large group of police officers have their say & donate to Amaral who is going to sue Kate & Gerry #McCann
    'The large group of police officers' are likely to become ex-police officers, as they have broken one of the absolute, iron-clad rules of the British police.

And I have NO doubt the tabloids - and more importantly the Yard - will want to know who they are, and why they are interfering with a police investigation to support a convicted perjurer.

I am sure we can look forward to them being named, shamed and sacked.

If, of course, they even exist, and it's not just another invented story from PeterMac or someone else with more money than sense.

PS - Since when was Nelly, aka Butler the Thief, so keen on the police?

What a surprise, Poulton is involved in this stunt!
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
    Brit police support #GoncaloAmaral #mccann
    It's a big open secret online and msm doing best to keep lid on it #fail
    And since when were she and her pet thug fans of the police? She's usually whining about them beating up Social Justice Warriors?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 2

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 32m32 minutes ago
    @SafariSara Yep. No donation in the world is going to make scum look better. #mccann

SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 30m30 minutes ago
    @19Barbara57 Nope, nor will fantasy transcripts of "interviews" the PJ or donations from pretend UK officers. Amaral IS a PERJURER #McCann
    Exactly. What does 'MPS' stand for - Mac,Peter,Sock, perchance?

Some foolish haters are saying things like:

I hope MPS stands for Metropolitan Police

If it does, let's hope the people concerned are looking forward to exciting new careers working for G4 security. Because as real police officers would know, they've just driven a coach and horses through one of the most basic principles of the British justice system.

If they existed, of course.

£25
    Lauren Barnes
    21 mins ago
    MPS, thank you! Yes, the world can see the malice, corruption and cover up involved in this case. The absurdity of it all beggars belief. The MSM are complicit in this cover up and have turned a blind eye to the very obvious questions that should have been asked of the couple and their friends. Isn't that what good investigative journalism is about? Apparently not. For 30 pieces of silver the MSM will look the other way and point the finger at any innocent bystander willing to stand up and be counted... Brenda Leyland, an easy target, eh, Sky news reporter? Well, here we all are...and we, like the good man himself, Dr Amaral, will not be silenced. The truth is there for all to see... Perhaps, you pathetic, lily liveried, yellow bellied MSM hacks could start doing your job and research. http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk http://mccannfiles.com SY, are you serious? 10 million and counting! Even Clouseau would have had this case wrapped up...in, say...5 months and at considerably less expense. Dr Amaral, I do hope you take heart from the support being expressed here. Have yourself a good and relaxing weekend. Take care. I am with you 100%.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty BREAKDOWN CHART OF DONATIONS TO AMARAL 'FUND'

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 2:30 pm

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Pienum10

Last edited by Sykes on Sun May 31, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 3h3 hours ago
    101K people have viewed the comments on the fund! That's 101K people beginning to learn the truth of the lie! http://gofund.me/Legal-DefencePJGA … #McCann
    Someone needs to break it gently to Baulch that, just because people are reading something, it doesn't follow that they agree with it.

I should think a lot of people have been reading the comments, to gaze in awe at the sheer stupidity and spite.

And of course, the media will be noting down names, maybe doing some background checks on the Amaral fans.

Asks a forker:  Is it true about the MPS?
    Better ask Baulch, she's the one with all the personal info about donors. I expect the Met will be asking her a few questions anyway, in the fullness of time.....  Wink
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 5:39 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Odd innit?

Serial liar BizzyIzzy gets caught out again.....and hey presto....£1,000 donation is received.

Do you think Baulch will be willing to give the names of the "anonymous" policemen donors?.....

And does she know it's an offence to aid and abet the impersonation of Police Officers

Comment from another forum with thanks.
    Also, very handy that the 'anonymous policemen' came along to rally the troops just as they were clearly struggling to find enough mugs, I mean donors, to make to their FIRST £25,000.

I supposed they have processed the implications of Baulch's FIRST? That they're going to have to keep on handing over money to Amaral?

Still, I suppose the Portuguese taxman will be happy, getting a slice of all that unearned income.
    Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    Oh my days, the tabloids are going to have a field day with the latest donation to the scrounge fund.
    Tears and tantrums soon

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 3h3 hours ago
    @LoveRandomleigh Now that Chief Hogan-Howe is aware of it I would say there will be a little more than just tears. #mccann

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3h3 hours ago
    @LoveRandomleigh LOL Well they had to pull a new stunt as twatabelle's was rumbled. Too funny. Can't wait for the next stunt. LOL #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 6:07 pm

As I would hate for this to 'disappear' - apologies that it is faint, the actual post is not too clear. Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Mpsdon10
    £1,000
    MPS -
    5 hours ago
    MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated. This strikes at the very basis of the way investigations whould be conducted, “Without Fear or Favour, Malice or ill will”. The world can clearly see where the malice and ill-will are in this case.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 6:18 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Postby urcrazy » Sat May 30, 2015 4:54 pm
    It's amazing how they have a whip round among disgusted officers, and hey presto! The amount raised is EXACTLY £1000 !!!

That's what I call amazing synchronicity!!

God follows Isabelle around we know, because it's on her twitter bio, but He's also moving in very mysterious ways at the moment.

JennyK » Sat May 30, 2015 5:05 pm
    A safe bet tells me that, this recent £1000 donation is from the exact same source as the previous donation for £1000. Just who could it be .............I wonder.

urcrazy » Sat May 30, 2015 5:08 pm
    Yes it's a real mystery innit?

The sort which might need a retired 'detective' to unravel.
    It could be very time consuming, so it would be best suited to someone of comfortable means with a not-too-busy guest house to run.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Comment from another forum on post no 33 above ^^^^ with thanks.

Whoever really wrote that failed to see the irony of what they were writing - the whole 'without fear or favour' is exactly why UK police officers are simply not allowed to have opinions on anything - or if they do, they must keep it to themselves.

Instead, if Baulch and the Amaral Fund are to be believed, there is a cabal of officers within the UK police that are ignoring the laws of both the UK and Portugal, the Met, the PJ, the AG of Portugal and the Portuguese courts to take part in a particularly nasty hate campaign against the family of a missing child.

Surely no police officer could support a dirty cop that perjured himself to cover up torture - unless they were a bit dirty themselves?

Let's hope the REAL police get email addies and names from Baulch - I should think that deliberately trying to undermine a Met investigation is a sackable offence. Unless, of course, the donation originates in Spain
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 9:07 pm

£5
    D N
    2 mins ago
    I work in the Media , the general concensus was , we know they did it but we can't prove it . hopefully the wheels will fall off soon , i wish you all well . spread the word
    'Work in the media'? What as, toilet cleaner at the Star? I know standards have slipped, but that one doesn't even know basic punctuation. Or spelling.

The word the hatertroll is attempting to use is consensus.

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
    @rebroger I know 2 retired Met Police officers who have both donated anonymously :-) #GonçaloAmaral #McCann #FakedAbduction
    Her imaginary relatives, no doubt. #pooroldthing#imaginaryfriends#voicesinhead
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 8:58 am

£50
    PeterMac .
    1 hour ago
    I am a long since retired cop, and am going to donate a portion of my pension to help a colleague who has had most of his taken from him in a hypocritical and vindictive campaign. This appeal MUST succeed.

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Screen30

£50
    Robert Steveson
    8 hours ago
    I am a lecturer in Law and we often debate the case of MBM . So many young students are now researching the case with the original translated case files. Their research is outstanding and these young students demonstrate a real passion for truth and their dislike of the BS printed in the MSM. Students now realise that the truth is now via twitter/blogs and the British MSM is worthless. So sad to see such dreadful misinformation and corruption in the UK. I'm ashamed when I look at Mccans/ missing people/ Jim Gamble/ Gordan Brown. WTF is going on?
    Odd how Baulch refused to answer awkward questions on the neutral platform of Injustice, but scuttled off to the safety of the hounders, where she could be assured of nothing but adoration.

Their latest invention, the 'lecturer in law' is most amusing.

They really shouldn't have invented a 'lecturer in law' that doesn't appear to have heard of European Human Rights legislation, with 'students' that get their information from blogs and twitter.

And this was a mistake, too:

So many young students are now researching the case with the original translated case files.

The original files? My my! I thought only the PJ the Yard, and the McCanns had the full, original, properly-translated files, and everyone else just had the amateur translations with chunks missing, and some deliberate mistranslations!

That was one lie too many, chum.

Is the 'lecturer in law' some pretendy from a FB hate group, deluding itself that its members are 'students', mayhap?

Last edited by Sykes on Sun May 31, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 am

£20
    Michelle Lynch
    8 mins ago
    This is my second donation,

£20
    Dawn London
    14 mins ago
    Another pay day. Another donation

£10
    Justice for Maddie anonymous
    2 hours ago
    This is my 3rd donation,

£5
    Heather Hopper Well all our direct debits come out tomorrow so am really pushed so can only do a fiver but here goes, anyone care to join me?
    Only a fiver? Isn't Amaral worth more than that? Doesn't she know that the spendthrift perjurer is far, far more important than her own family?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 pm

#ShutTheFunkOff ‏@ShutTheFunkOff 3h3 hours ago
    @TheSunNewspaper #McCann compensation appeal almost up another £500 in donations req RT / view the emotional comments http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga
    How thoughtful! The haters are making sure the Sun knows all about them!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 3h3 hours ago
    #Rangers PLEASE help this good in his fight for freedom of speech denied him by #Mccann http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga
    I don't think this is the best day to try to scrounge money off that lot, they have enough money troubles of their own - and they've just been gubbed (thrashed) 6-1.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence account - interim details

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 7:03 pm

This has appeared on the pjga page, by Astro:

Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence account has received since April 28, 2015

- through Paypal:

€ 5643.62 (five thousand six hundred forty three euro and sixty two cents)
    and
    $ 90.57 (ninety dollars and fifty seven cents)

- through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch:

£ 23,910 (twenty three thousand nine hundred and ten pounds)

These amounts will be applied to cover expenses with the defence of Gonçalo Amaral, in the civil suit brought against him by the McCann family.

The appeal is being prepared by Mr Amaral's lawyers and will be filed in due time.

Once the appeal is filed, PJGA will publish a statement.

At this point, we would like to, once again, thank you for your immense support - and patience.

Our trust in Portuguese justice remains firmly in place.

Thank you.  
    Very nice, I'm sure.

Now, how about a report on the OUTGOINGS? Remember all that 'transparency' that was promised by Morais and co, years ago?

Where are the accounts? Do they even exist? Just what is it that PJGA are trying to hide?

If we go back to November 2009, we can see that, when the main Scrounge Fund was set up, we were promised:

This action is subject to principles of full transparency and seriousness.

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Transp10

Not one single set of accounts has been produced in the last nearly SIX YEARS. Why is that - what are they trying to hide?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Nikki Plummer ‏@nikki_plummer 3h3 hours ago
    £500 to go. Got story ready? @JerryLawton @Daily_Star @DailyMirror #skypapers #skynews @MailOnline #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Quote from: Montclair on Today at 07:59:19 PM
    Why are some people so worried about the fund? The people who have decided to donate aren't worried about it. That's what is important.
    Really? Then shouldn't Team Amaral be applying the same rules to the Find Madeleine Fund, instead of treating us to yearly hysterics from Fakelily, Ena O' Forker, and co?

And how does Gonzo's flying monkey know that people haven't made small donations specifically to find out where the money goes?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Nikki Plummer ‏@nikki_plummer 3h3 hours ago
    WE DID IT! @JerryLawton @Daily_Star @TheSunNewspaper #skypapers #skynews @MailOnline #mccann Any Coverage?
    Oh, let's hope there's plenty of coverage.
    £25,000!!!!!!!

When I started the GoFundMe, so many people said they thought I was being over-ambitious with the target, even I had doubts that we would get this far. Not because I doubted Gonçalo's support, but because I didn't think people would know about the site to donate in the first place. I wanted a place for us to be able show our support, a place for us all to come together to stand by what is right, and a place for those that don't have PayPal to donate, and that's exactly what it has been, and hopefully, with your support, will continue to be.

What we have achieved together is truly amazing, but it's not over yet. We still need to keep supporting Gonçalo, whether that is by donating, sharing the link to the fund, or with your kind messages, it all counts, and it's extremely important.

Thank you for donating, thank you for sharing, and thank you for supporting! You are all fantastic people, standing up for what is right. Gonçalo needed our support, and it's evident on here that he has so much! It's not just about the donations, the messages of support are priceless.
    Okay, suckers, keep on giving. Amaral will keep on taking .... Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:08 am

If you would like to read the sycophantic grovelling and rather nauseus comments made by the delusional donaters to Amaral's pocket money, here is the link - remove xxxx to access. Sykes

xxxxxxxxhttp://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_gafundComments.htm
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni
    @alfibab3 Strange how the PJ haven't got a collection going for him....guess they know what kind of man he is. #mccann
    Anyone with a grain of common sense knows exactly what Gonzo is. His fan club are acting like the kind of morons that send love letters to serial killers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Just look at what some hater numty has photoshopped.

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  Part 2 - Page 2 Screen10

They have absolutely NO self-awareness.

PS - Haven't they forgotten something? Wonderwoman fought the bad guys, she didn't raise money for dirty cops, as Baulch has done.....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:00 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 7m7 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni I'm quite sure many of them have donated via the PJGA site. Amaral is very well respected by his ex-colleagues.
    No he isn't.

None of his 'ex-colleagues' would attend his retirement bash - Lovely Sofa is on record complaining about that.

Rebelo was reported to be beside himself with rage when he inherited Amaral's mess and discovered just what a shambles Amaral had made of the investigation.

The PJ were last heard of trying to reduce Amaral's pension, and cut the Old Boys' perks he and Cristovao received, because the pair of them brought the force into such disrepute.

See, haters would know all this if they ever took their hateblinders off. The media certainly know all about it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Some teary-eyed fool declares:
    My heart goes out to this man who has worked his whole life in a respected job to then be treated like a criminal!
    But he IS a criminal, dear - hasn't anyone told you? He was convicted of defrauding his own brother in civil court, and of committing perjury to cover up torture in a criminal court.

Amoral is a convicted criminal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Oh, how interesting. Chief fundraiser Baulch has been Skype-ing with Team Amaral mouthpiece Natasha Donn aka Lime_harry of the hounders site.

No danger of any bias there, then.

But I digress...

But the truth is that “quite a bit more money is needed” Leanne Baulch, the 22-year-old behind the gofundme appeal set up in UK told us.

“I think what is needed is around £40,000,” she told us this morning, against the background noise of her toddler daughter yodelling “Hello!” into the Skype microphone.

“I want to keep this going,” she explained.

As we spoke, Leanne’s initial target had already been surpassed by £375.

Meantime, the PJGA website in Portugal has itemised all monies received so far to help the former police inspector finance his appeal against damages that would see him forced to pay the McCanns over €500,000 - money he has always explained he does not have.  
    He 'explained he does not have' the money? Well, I suppose that is true, strictly speaking.

BECAUSE MORE THAN THAT WAS FROZEN BY THE COURTS YEARS AGO SO ANY DAMAGES COULD BE PAID.

I really cannot believe how ignorant and gullible the Amaral-donors are; they seem to know NOTHING about the background to this.

Or about Amaral, and his insatiable need for other people's money.

Well, they can't say they weren't warned about him.  

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 am