A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - THE BANNED ONE AND THE NOT-ADMIN CLASH

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - THE BANNED ONE AND THE NOT-ADMIN CLASH Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - THE BANNED ONE AND THE NOT-ADMIN CLASH

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:06 pm

I did not expect to be writing a Take so soon after the last one, but yesterday and overnight was quite an exciting time! There were actually two happenings, on forums, twitter and facebook. It started with a certain 'authoress' being banned from an anti-forum, for what I am not quite sure, something about posting on the wrong thread? Anyway, the Banned One posted up a diatribe on her blog, slagging off the forum, the admin, the posters - in fact all and sundry appeared to be targets for her ire. She made her main target a certain failed solicitor, accusing him of everything she could short of starting WW3. Then the argument moved over to twitter, facebook joined in, and the insults started to escalate. Back and forth it raged, the bad language and threats increasing in decibels (I know this was all online, but just imagine what it would have sounded like if it had been on audio, a rather puerile imitation of Jerry Springer). We even got a mention on twitter, our thread on here being linked up so people could see 'what a gas' the whole thing was. We were immediately visited by a large number of readers who obviously wanted to catch up on the ensuing and ongoing mayhem. Thanks, by the way, for the plug on twitter, you know who you are! Later on during the kerfuffle , the not-admin on the original forum was outed as being admin, something anyone with a scintilla of sense already knew. It went on and on, until, finally, it became a trickle and then the normal people, who had to work the next day, went to bed. However, it did continue long after most people were asleep, and this morning started up again bright and early. A little extra - while I was wandering happily round not-admin yesterday I was intrigued to notice something - how many socks there are on there. Despite all the hype I doubt there are more than 60 actual members, and we know not-admin has many alter egos, so I think quite a few of those are less than kosher. Well, not much on TV tonight, so maybe we can have another evening like yesterday, it sure helps the time pass quickly.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am