A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?   LOOK IN THE MIRROR Empty AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 am

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?   LOOK IN THE MIRROR Xpquqo11

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?   LOOK IN THE MIRROR Screen61
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?   LOOK IN THE MIRROR Empty Mr Amaral is neither ill nor indigent

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Looks like the whole thing was a load of bollox, Astro's just posted this on hohonumties:
    Sofia de Landerset
    2 hrs · Praia da Rocha, Portugal
    I would like to thank everyone who has been so supportive of Gonçalo Amaral and his defence in the libel case. While Mr Amaral is neither ill nor indigent, he is experiencing financial difficulties and needs help to meet the legal costs of the case.
    In Portugal, court costs are indexed to the amount that is demanded in the lawsuit. This means that every single legal move by the defence involves significant expenses.
    Mr Amaral would not have made it this far without your support, which has been amazing - not only financially, but also morally. Your help in raising awareness, in making information available for each and every person to be able to make up their own mind, without pressure or bias, has been crucial.
    If you have any questions or doubts about your donation, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Once again, thank you so much. It has been a difficult, but most inspiring journey. I trust that justice will prevail. You deserve nothing less.

Is anyone surprised that the tale of woe that had the fangirlz sobbing was a load of horse manure?

The gullible idiots can't wait to part with their cash:

Shiela Bashier Thank You Sofia ,At work at present but when I arrive Home will donate !

Hmm, wonder if she's related to the 'Sheila Basher' that threatened to shoot Kate McCann? Who else has more money than sense....

Fiona Mcleod Iv'e donated again Pls win through Goncalo xx
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Gill Ashton I have donated a couple of times, once recently. And MY main point was to say 'thank you' as well! Much love to this brave guy and his family.
    1 hr · Like · 4

Dido Aust Donated .
    1 hr · Like · 3

Heather Hopper Once more thank you Sofia for reminding us of this wonderful man, who has given so much in the search for justice for Madeleine. I hope that my regular donations, though miniscule compared to what he has given, will help towards his goal.
    50 mins · Like · 3

Dido Aust Think i might try donate bit each week on pay night , not much but soon add up lol

Fools, money, etc - are there no poor people near them needing help? No animals in need? No overseas charities? Nothing more worthwhile to give money to than Goncoward's lost cause?

Wonder if the latest new lawyer wants cash up front?
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?   LOOK IN THE MIRROR Empty Re: AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 am

Lesly Frances Finn It seems that not only is Goncalo ruined financially but sick as well.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/.../goncalo-amaral-sick...
    4 hrs · Like · 1

Sofia de Landerset Lesly, I believe that media reports about Mr Amaral's illness are very exaggerated. I know that he would not want people to see him that way. To respect him, yes. To support him, absolutely. To pity him, no. IMO
    No, he just wants people like this:
    Cathy Robinson il send some next week, im single mum so need to budget every penny, i didnt know there was a fund for to help him or id have donated before x  
    who should be spending the little money they have on their children, to pay his self-inflicted bills - and mayhap some beer and shrimps along the way.

Utterly shameless scrounging - I would love to see the UK media pick up on this.
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?   LOOK IN THE MIRROR Empty Re: AMARAL - SICK AND BANKRUPT - AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT? LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Goncalo Amaral,"Sick and bankrupt".
    Post sharonl Yesterday at 11:17 pm

If Halligen is guilty of fraud to the extent that we have been told of, why is he not currently in prison? Another is Ernie Allen (with links to the Whitehouse) of NCMEC, alleged to be guilty of 400 individual cases of child kidnap fraud but still free to carry on what he is doing. Why?

1. Because Halligen has done his time and is now a free man.

2. Because the 'allegations' about Mr Allen are outright lies, and have been proven so by RESPONSIBLE people.

Which lets all the hounders out, as there's nothing they enjoy more than smearing innocent people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 am