A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE

Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE Empty AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 am

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE BqR-ARoCYAAfaWM

Gerry and Kate McCann furious at claims they hid daughter Madeleine's body in coffin

Jun 16, 2014 22:28 By Martin Fricker
    As his libel trial in Lisbon was delayed for a fourth time, the couple hit out at former police officer Goncalo Amaral's latest hurtful claims

Kate and Gerry McCann told of their anguish after disgraced detective Goncalo Amaral threw yet more hurtful allegations at them.

The former police officer claimed the couple could have hidden their daughter Madeleine’s body inside the coffin of a woman, who was due to be cremated, in a church near where the three-year-old vanished.

And he today compounded their misery by sacking his lawyer moments before the pair arrived at his libel trial in Lisbon, delaying the hearing for a fourth time.

Kate said outside court: “Every time he postpones the case it brings us more pain and distress. We just want justice. This is not fair.”

Speaking earlier to a Portuguese ­newspaper and its TV channel, Amaral, sacked after botching the initial hunt for Madeleine, repeated his claims the youngster is dead.

But he suggested the McCanns hid her body in the woman’s coffin at Praia da Luz catholic church – which they had a key for – a month after she vanished in 2007.

Amaral added: “The mystery will only end when the McCann couple are no longer being protected. Only then will we understand the truth.”

But a source close to the couple said: “These are sickening allegations that no sane person would believe.

“It’s about time people realised what Mr Amaral is, a liar and a fantasist. He has been making these false claims since he was sacked.

“He is suggesting Kate and Gerry moved Madeleine’s body a month after she vanished.

"At that time they were the most-watched couple in the history of the modern media.”

Kate, 46, and Gerry, 45, arrived at the Palace of Justice at 9.30am today for the long-awaited libel hearing. But the judge adjourned the case after Amaral revealed he had fired his lawyer.

Heart doctor Gerry said: “We’re exasperated that the hearing has been cancelled once again at Mr Amaral’s request. This is the fourth time.

"We want to get justice for Madeleine. Today is a blatant and cynical attempt to wear us down and it’s Madeleine who is suffering. We’re not giving up.”

Kate added: “That letter could have been handed in before we left Britain.”

Amaral’s libel case began in 2009 over his book The Truth of the Lie. In it he claims Madeleine died inside the couple’s holiday flat and they covered it up.

The couple deny the allegations. The hearing was adjourned until July 8

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE Empty THICK AS YEAR OLD SH*T

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:33 am

Amaral has support among the movers and shakers...

I dont think for one minute that Mr Amaral would make himself a target for another libel ( coffin scenario ) unless he was very certain of his claims - he has waited many years for this trial and I dont believe he would jeopardise his chances of winning at this very crucial time. I believe he knows exactly what he is doing and for what ends....
    Btw, am still thinking about the odd remark Gerry Mccann came out with today : " seriously injured" ? I have never heard him say that before in all the years he has commented on his missing child ...

missmar1

Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Post fossey Today at 9:31 pm
    At the end of the day, GA is a very astute and smart man. He has literally his life riding on the outcome of this. He would not in a million years do anything reckless to jeopardise it.

He is playing a clever game. Deliberate and calculated. He knows exactly what he is doing. The sacking of his lawyer for postponement would of been worked out and discussed (with his lawyer) well in advance. Not a Monday morning spur of the moment thing.

He has said all along that he has an 'Ace up his sleeve' so very soon I'm expecting him to show his full hand.

What ever his reason's are for today you can rest assure he know's exactly what he is doing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE Empty MORE SENSIBLE COMMENTS

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:36 am

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57
    @nowayjomo Was he? Any more details on how the child got in the coffin? Don't they have undertakers in PT? #mccann

No, in Gonzoworld, the dead are left on the street in open coffins, and nobody cares. Or at least, that's what the Voices told him

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 3h
    Actually, there is something worse. Vile, vicious trolls abusing the McCanns for what happened to Madeleine. Despicable people.

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE Empty Re: AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:43 am

A hounder asks:
    Extraordinary story and claim. What is GA up to? Part of a plan or has he lost the plot?

Plot, lost. He's pressed the self-destruct button.
    Oh dear.  The penny is beginning to drop....

Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Post  fossey Yesterday at 11:45 pm

Bishop Brennan wrote:

noddy100 wrote:The cremation story is front of mirror

And here is the online version:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gerry-kate-mccann-furious-claims-3707478

Extraordinary story and claim.  What is GA up to?   Part of a plan or has he lost the plot?  

Must be part of the plan. Surely. Has to be.

I find it interesting that he has (afaik) only come out with the cremation story now though.

What part of the game is this and surely if he is stating it then there must be truth in it. Surely.
    Thicko hounder:

That Mirror story is the only one I've seen that uses the 'disgraced cop' mantra....but isn't it a good thing that his allegaton is making the front page?

Yes, it's fan-bl**dy-tastic! If Gonzo wanted to demonstrate he is a delusional, lying, PoS, he couldn't have done better than get himself in the UK media talking absolute bollox like that, having just run away from court.
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE Empty Re: AMARAL SINKS LOWER THAN EVER - LATEST MIRROR ARTICLE

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Looks like Team Gonzo has been LYING again:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/goncalo-amaral-despede-advogado-por-sms=f876140#ixzz34n2QZaUP

Gonçalo Amaral dismisses lawyer by SMS
    Former PJ inspector dismissed attorney two days before the last session of the trial that opposes the McCanns. Hearing was adjourned to July 8

At ten in the evening of Friday the Santos de Oliveira lawyer received an SMS from Gonçalo Amaral to dispense with their services. The lawyer representing the former PJ inspector in civil proceedings brought by the McCanns - where Maddie's parents ask for a compensation of EUR 1.2 million for defamation - ensures that he was not given any grounds for expulsion: "No . know why I was fired " The waiver was made ​​on the eve of the last session of the trial, which causes even more strangeness to the lawyer: "We were a good procedure because it could demonstrate that the McCann couple had no power to represent the child this process and now they would talk we would confront them with it. "

Gonçalo Amaral delivered yesterday morning, the Court of 1st Civil Court of Lisbon, a repeal of the attorney of his lawyer. The session, during which the McCanns would speak and his lawyer, Isabel Duarte, would utter the closing arguments, the judge served only to Emilia Melo e Castro set new times -. 8 and July 10 "I am convinced that it is more merely a delaying tactic to tire my clients, "he told Express Isabel Duarte. "For the first time in 35 years of practice I saw a lawyer with a revoked asking the judge to make an application on behalf of the former client proxy. Judge and authorized lawyer asked that the session be postponed, which actually came to pass."

The attorney Oliveira Santos, now dismissed, denied the accusation: "dilatory maneuvers That's not me I walk for too many years in law to let me engage in such a thing?.." This was the fourth time that the trial was postponed. And the fourth time the McCanns had been moved to Portugal to be heard. "I expect that come next course session. Shall not be overcome by tiredness," assures Isabel Duarte. hearings of the trial were inoperative since October last year, so that the McCanns arrived in court according to Gonçalo Amaral. As there was an agreement in a case that has motivated the request for seizure of property to former Inspector of Judicial as a precautionary measure, was marked resumption of the sessions. the action, the McCanns considers rights, freedoms and guarantees have been violated family, by requesting a compensation of EUR 1.2 million at the PJ inspector investigating Madeleine's disappearance, which occurred on May 3, 2007. In the book "Maddie: The Truth of the Lie", Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator the Criminal Investigation Department of the Judicial Police of Portimão, advocates the involvement of Kate and Gerry McCann in their daughter's disappearance and concealment of a body. The couple came to be accused in the case, but the suspicions were filed. The criminal case was reopened however, and last week the English Police were in Portugal to make new searches.

As Expresso IS a reputable publication, unlike the rag CartofMuck, it's safe to assume that that is the truth, and it was a set-up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm