A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH

Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH

Post  Sykes Sat May 23, 2015 3:15 pm

tigerloaf » Sat May 23, 2015 1:50 pm
    Let us see if Leanne Baulch is as much of a coward as Sonia Poulton!

I fully accept that people have the right to pay money to Goncalo Amaral by whatever means they choose. It appears that a small number have chosen to pay into his Portuguese Defence fund and a similarly small number have paid to a UK fund for the man. I have no problem with them being allowed to do this. My belief is that it is a foolish action but they have that right.

Leanne Baulch has been a leading light in this campaign to raise funds for the ex-cop who made things up in a book about the McCanns. (Please don't take my word for the fact that he invented parts of his book - that was the sworn testimony of his own publishers). People are raising money to support the RIGHT as they see it of a criminal ex-policeman (convicted by the Portuguese courts) to write a book which includes statements which are nothing more than unproven rumour and are in part, as the publishers openly admitted, simply made up.

My questions to Leanne Baulch are as follows:

Ms Baulch, if I were to write a book outlining the fact that you are currently earning money as a prostitute in a massage parlour without actually providing any proof of that fact, would you sue me or would you simply support my right to free speech as you are doing with Goncalo Amaral in precisely the same situation? Would you perchance set up a fund to protect my rights to freedom of speech and help with my defence costs whilst at the same time suing me? If you would not set up a fund to help protect my freedom of speech and pay my legal costs do you not see how hypocritical and stupid that makes you and your supporters look?

ps It does not matter whether you and your supporters have raised 2p or £20,000, you still will look hypocritical and stupid if you cannot say that you would also support my freedom of speech to post lies about your own occupation and make money from those lies.

pps £20,000 is less than one tenth of the potential legal fees Amaral faces. Your promise to continue raising funds for this criminal is most amusing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH Empty Re: TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH

Post  Sykes Sun May 24, 2015 9:10 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    urcrazy » Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 pm
    The truly odious and creepy Chris Roberts claims Tiger's OP is part of a 'dirty tricks' campaign. lol!

And Leanne says not to worry, they will get FAR more than that. She presumably has sequestered a fair tranche of UK benefits specifically for him.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH Empty Re: TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH

Post  Sykes Mon May 25, 2015 8:15 am

From Myths with thanks.
    tigerloaf » Sun May 24, 2015 11:54 pm

So, in the minds of these strange people who are actively encouraging others to send money to a Portuguese criminal, It is a "'dirty tricks' campaign" to ask a question which fundamentally challenges the logic of their position. The reality is that it is no such thing. It is a standard debating position and they have been exposed as unable to debate the matter.

Leanne Baulch is an idiot. There will be no more than that question. Having shown the total flaw in the logic of their position, having noted that she (and the other fools contributing their money to a criminal ex-cop) have, as I expected, been totally unable to respond to the question, why would I waste time on such stupid people?

Their position is clearly untenable in any normal, logical view of the world.

Their position cannot be defended logically or they would not have to resort to stupid comments but would instead offer a defence of their stance.

Their absolute hypocrisy is demonstrated by the question and the lack of an answer from them.

Why have they responded in such an immature fashion? Because there is no logical answer and Leanne Baulch and the other stupid people she is dragging along with her realise that but cannot admit it.

"A foole and his monie be soone at debate,
    which after with sorrow repents him too late..."
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 25, 2015 11:51 am

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 am
    How is asking if they really believe in free speech a dirty tricks campaign? If Leanne baulch really thinks amaral has the right to claim his opinion as fact, and to claim the McCann's caused their child's death then covered it up based on his misunderstanding of basic facts then she must believe that it is OK to write a book and go on TV claiming she is a child abuser or prostitute etc?

But of course in their campaign for free speech they tried to stop the media calling them trolls.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 25, 2015 4:51 pm

From Myths with thanks - tigerloaf's reply to scoobydoo's post (no 4) above:
    tigerloaf » Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 pm

They really do not seem to grasp the simple fact that their entire campaign is based on a totally illogical premise and reliant on outright hypocrisy. Supporting a criminal, failed cop, as these fools do, in his blatant, evil lies about the parents of a missing child who he let down so badly shows they have zero respect for the rule of law and zero respect for themselves and their families. And the saddest thing of all is that many of them are too stupid to even see it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH Empty SICK BITCH BAULCH HIJACKS MISSING PEOPLE'S BIG TWEET TO PRMOTE AMARAL FUND

Post  Sykes Mon May 25, 2015 8:14 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Mobyra » Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm
    Terrible woman - she's even using Missing People's big tweet for the missing to promote her pity fund for the distasteful criminal.

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH 29wo1tu

Comment from another forum with thanks.

What an utterly vile thing to do - are Amaral supporters incapable of common decency? She'd better not start crying and whining if the Sun does an expose of her and her gang.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 26, 2015 7:19 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    : Questions for Leanne Baulch
    Postby Cath » Tue May 26, 2015 5:49 pm

I donated and I WILL file a complaint for fraud in the US, the UK and in Portugal if the PJGA and Baulch do not publish (soon) annual figures of the money that went in and out of the "fund".
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS HAS QUESTIONS FOR LEANNE BAULCH Empty LEANNE BAULCH SHOWS HER TRUE COLORS - AND HOW OBTUSE SHE IS

Post  Sykes Sun May 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM  3h3 hours ago
    @ModNrodder @QUEENdePORTUGAL to be cleared there needs to be a trial, they might not be suspects right now, but that can change #McCann
    So, Baulch now knows more about Portuguese law than the Attorney General of Portugal, does she? I doubt it very much, as she seems unable to even read and understand simple English - she can't do, or it would have sunk into her thick skull that the McCanns were CLEARED WITHOUT CHARGE by the highest legal authority in Portugal.

Which makes her a nasty, pitchforking, lynch-mobber taking gleeful pleasure in tormenting the family of a missing child.

A VILE SICKO TROLL, in short.

I hope the tabloids go to town on her - she deserves NO sympathy after leading this obscene hate campaign.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:52 am