A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Broho

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty Re: WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Post  Broho Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

AND GUESS WHAT, THE THREAD HAS VANISHED!

Thank goodness some kind souls copied it then.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty Re: WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 pm

James Arbuthnot Thanks Soph. I don't believe it. He is still a member of two groups. The story seems to be coming from other people not from the man himself. If true, was he being libellous? If so, why him only and not the groups themselves banned (the groups who can be deemed to have published the stuff)? It is easy to see conspiracy in everything. Sorry, but this story doesn't gel.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 pm

coco wrote:this is classy too -

Lisa Edington Go the feck away dan you twisted little person!!! Crawl back under your rock will you!!! Pmsl

wot a shower  lol! 

lol! lol! lol! 

I love it when the forkers turn on each other!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Broho wrote:
    AND GUESS WHAT, THE THREAD HAS VANISHED!

Thank goodness some kind souls copied it then.   lol! lol! lol! 

Hee hee, it's better than telly isn't it!  bounce bounce bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 pm

It certainly is Rachel it's like seeing into the loony bin.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Broho wrote:It certainly is Rachel it's like seeing into the loony bin.

I think this attention-seeking stunt has backfired even more than Basher's mythical starting gun!

Looks like Thornton was trying to stir trouble on the FB sewers, and he's succeeded.

To borrow a phrase from Myths and JATYK:

THE PROs ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!  bounce bounce bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! I think everyone is.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 pm

This thicko on FB Sewer 1 still seems to be under the impression that Thornton has been served with an injunction:

Julie-Anne Turner
    Should petition to have Warren's injunction overturned. Good on Warren for speaking out and seems some humans have something to hide to go such lengths to shut him up.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Petition to get it overturned? What planet did she step off of.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Broho wrote:Petition to get it overturned?  What planet did she step off of.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Heaven knows, Broho. The poodle in its FB profile pic probably has a higher IQ.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:51 pm

what does it say about those stupid females that they hero worship a rape fantasist ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty SIC K, LYING AND PERVERTED A**EHOLE

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 am

http://warrenthornton.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/the-mccann-media-blackout/

The McCann Media Blackout

They have been doing it for years, it is no surprise for anyone who has suffered from it before. In their attempts to get away with appalling child abuse ( yes gross neglect is child abuse ) and almost certain foul play,wether it be drugging children, manslaughter,or god forbid, murder, the parents and their odious allies have tried to silence everyone.

The purpose of doing this is to allow only their sanitised version of events to be in the public domain, they have silenced TV, press and the written word wherever they can.

They do this by the following means ;

1. Securing injunctions or dragging people through the courts

2. Putting out completely false statements regarding their conduct into Maddie’s disappearance

3. Flooding the internet with trolls to silence anyone daring to get at the truth

The parents and their agents have lied, harrassed and through litigation, silenced many who would get the message out.

My own personal situation is as follows. On my facebook page i am banned from being on any McCann sites, banned from commenting on facebook on the McCann case. My new facebook account is being monitored in the hope that i slip up. The injunction does not stop me from posting elsewhere.It isa temporary ban for six months. However they have not been successful in achieving everything they wanted.

What is extremely galling is that i cannot even read any facebook sites on McCann, it is a grey area on having facebook friends who are only members of McCann sites. Others can still read and leave comments on my old wall i am told, i myself cannot access it at all.

People should be aware that whilst this is being purused by my solicitor, the terms of the ban will be enforced, i therefore cannot discuss or post anything pertaining to it as it may prejudice the outcome. What i am assured of, is that the funds required to fight it will be considerably more than i can afford and that any hearing must take place in the area where the injunction was agreed. This would almost certainly mean having to travel to America, another considerable cost.

What is a bit of a damp squib for the agents of McCann is the fact that it costs money to silence people in this way and apart from the irritation of opening a new account it achieves little.It is already something facebook are not too keen to discuss and the agents of McCann as per usual are denying all knowledge of.

First rule is never believe anything until it is officially denied. What they hope to achieve through trolls on Twitter either openly supporting the parents or masquerading as anti McCann elsewhere is pretty straight forward. Get them to talk about it, then hammer them again,like Bennett. I have however signed no such undertaking so in short i have two choices.

1.Spend a lot of money and travel in trying to access my account whilst their media machine tries to embroil me in a war of words over the ban, which means i am not posting about the parents.

2. Crack on, see what transpires in six months and in the meantime blog and hope others post my blogging as i then cannot get into trouble for it.

I prefer the latter

(Please delete if this has been posted elsewhere)
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 am

still no screenshot of the injuction then ? wot a lying drama queen  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am

Kate Holt seen this? someone has got a one track mind... https://twitter.com/LadyRaynard
    56 mins · Like

Chris Roberts Is she one of Ben's "ex's" off the fat flabby sex site?
    53 mins · Like · 1

Kate Holt she sounds foxy to me
    52 mins · Like · 1

Kay Young Who is Lady Raynard?
    46 mins · Like

Kate Holt I think it's either Frances, or someone pretending to be her. I personally think the latter. Frances wouldn't be so obvious.
    45 mins · Like · 1

Chris Roberts Frances who?
    44 mins · Like · 1

Kay Young ???
    42 mins · Like

Liz Woods Gallagher
    41 mins · Like

Chris Roberts Ah gotcha .... but I don't think it is, it doesn't read like her and as far as I can tell, Frances is far from being a "pro".
    12 mins · Edited · Like · 1

Kate Holt Reynard is Fox, and Golden is like Blondie... I think it's someone deliberately stirring. seems like they have joined Twitter just to slag Warren off.
    11 mins · Like · 2

Chris Roberts I suspect a fit up because anyone genuinely vociferous about Warren would have no reason to hide, e.g WARREN YOU'RE A barsteward !!!! See? Easy.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Zora McCartney Warren unfriended us recently from his new account. Not sure why? For some reason he doesn't seem to want to be seen associating with us

You know you're scum when a rape fantasist doesn't want to be associated with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:54 am