A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS

coco
    coco

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 3 Empty Re: PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS

Post  coco Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Sykes wrote:
    coco wrote:we allowed to post when you're not here , Sykes ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    I am thinking that maybe der HoHo vay is der best and so I vill, ven I haf time betweeen der jackboots polishing und der beating of der servants consider a new regime here, so practice your arm waving und goose-stepping.  Remember, ve haf vays of making you toe der line, ya?   lol!  lol! 

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 3 Empty Re: PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Sharon Mehlhorn Kay, with all due respect we live in a democratic country - although that right is slowly being eroded under our noses - we have a right to express what, if anything, we can see that is amiss!!
    2 minutes ago · Like

Sharon Mehlhorn To all members - I have now been told that a MEMBER ALERTER claims that I called her a LIAR. CAn that person copy and past this please and PM me. I choose my words very carefully which is why when I comment I use the words ALLEGEDLY, SUPPOSEDLY etc. as one can otherwise face a libel. I don't do things like that and so would therefore beg the person who claims this to back it up...thank you!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 pm

James F Liesicke I left after reading just then that if I say anything or post anything until she gets back I'll be removed?? After yesterday's pantomime I'm glad to see the back of it. Ridiculous.
    10 minutes ago · Like · 1

Claire Bradford I see your comments was removed too James F Liesicke
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

James F Liesicke They were whooshed were they
    4 minutes ago · Like

Jo Wilson Why are posts been removed and threads closed????
    2 minutes ago · Like

Kate Holt Kay Locke is taking her admin role very seriously indeed
    Rachel Clark Ha ha can't wait im out of here gone all strange and weird in here. SEE YA!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Frances Gallagher So right Conrad Hill ,No more oxygen for Pam please.
    Hmm, I smell a rat, an Irish one.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Frances Gallagher So right Conrad Hill ,No more oxygen for Pam please.
     Hmm, I smell a rat, an Irish one.  

Hmmm, me too ... I thought Gallagher was having a break from forum-land at the mo ...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Julie Stewart well i have had a quick look at the hideho page. more like hahaha page!!! what a load of rubbish being spouted. the admins are aware that they are not actually employed by nor have access to all the info privvy to the PJ or SY yes?? from what i can see there is more spin and BS going on there than even CM can compete with! the sad aftermath of someones head dissappearing up their own backside it seems
    Frances Gallagher Pamela has been removed and won't be returning so give Lizzy Hideho Taylor a chance to get back on track ....she has a life to lead too and is in a different time zone. .so some patience,. ,anyone who is in the Posting Pen can join us for a quiz. .So let's chill here https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePostngPen/
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm

she's up to something , if there's trouble you can be sure the Irish troll's involved somewhere .
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm

coco wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    coco wrote:we allowed to post when you're not here , Sykes ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    I am thinking that maybe der HoHo vay is der best and so I vill, ven I haf time betweeen der jackboots polishing und der beating of der servants consider a new regime here, so practice your arm waving und goose-stepping.  Remember, ve haf vays of making you toe der line, ya?   lol!  lol! 

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

It's the in thing now.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:06 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Members removed
    Wonder who she's booted now for the heinous thoughtcrime of posting?  We demand the names, right of free speech and all that jazz.   Laughing
    Lisa Edington We have had a lot of disruptors in! Think we have found them all now x
    For 'disruptors' read, Anyone who dared to post without Gruppenführer Hoho's permission.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:43 pm

looks like hoho's nuked her own site  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm

wicatty ‏@wicatty009 2h
    @WAWinter1 #mccann I dont think she is on Twitter but high time the cops were brought in I agree.

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 2h
    @wicatty009 That is just it, Pam isn't on twitter and she has done nothing to warrant the vile filth aimed at her. #mccann
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:34 pm

degenerate scum , each and every one of the numties .

Anna Silvestro She doesn't like it when I refer to her as "Mrs Trolley" on YouTube!

oh , the wit ! must have taken real brains to come up with that one  Rolling Eyes 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:37 pm

I know , let's start calling Silvestro Ugly Slither  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:46 pm

coco wrote:I know , let's start calling Silvestro Ugly Slither  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 pm

coco wrote:looks like hoho's nuked her own site  lol! lol! lol! 

lol! 

I was just going to pop over to hoho's sewer for a read but she's probably banned everyone except herself and Gallagher!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:01 pm

coco wrote:degenerate scum , each and every one of the numties .

Anna Silvestro She doesn't like it when I refer to her as "Mrs Trolley" on YouTube!

oh , the wit ! must have taken real brains to come up with that one  Rolling Eyes 

She's not exactly Noel Coward, is she? More like Noel Edmonds, but with more facial hair.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Jamie Thorpe
    Why is Lisa Edington (admin) on twitter discrediting the big Controversy group, when they were advertised as a good group on here by Lizzy? Not very Pro Madeleine........SMH.
    Like · Share · 4 minutes ago
    Santana Aston likes this.

Hilary Smale-Saunders ????
    4 minutes ago · Like

Nikki Walker Can u put a link up or screen shot so we can see for ourselves please ?
    PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 3 Edltwi10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am