A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HOHOHO DEFENDS PAM GURNEY

Sykes
    Sykes

HOHOHO DEFENDS PAM GURNEY Empty HOHOHO DEFENDS PAM GURNEY

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Hoho has said something sensible for the first and only time! It concerns one P. Gurney, and this bizarre belief of the haters that she is, well, everyone.
    Re: New documentary coming out in 2015.
    Post HiDeHo Today at 11:39 am

All of Pam's Facebook pics are real and her location is no secret to many.

With over 10,000 PM's to Pam I recognise her as a staunch honest believer in the McCann's innocence and regardless of all the passionate remarks or whatever she calls me we also communicate on another level about generalities, so I am particularly familiar with her verbal usage.

For the record, I have seen NOTHING that indicates she is any of the ID's on Twitter, regardless of all the accustions and suggestions of 'proof'.

If/when I see something to change my mind I will be the first one to 'out' her. I have no problem in admitting to being wrong. I just don't believe I am in this case.

I realise that I am not popular for stating this and for continuing to communicate with my 'adversaries' but I'm too old to change now.

What worries me is that, with Brenda's death, Twitter ID's may be 'used' or 'reported' and claimed to be Pam. If it is shown to NOT be her then credibility is lost. It only takes ONCE to be wrong and further efforts are under scrutiny and questioned.

One thing that is so very important for me is 'proof' of everything and though I'm disgusted by many of her claims on Facebook I am not going to be influenced by claims of her being all the Twitter ID's because I'm expected to believe without proof.

There's a country that believes the McCanns are innocent because they believe what they are told

I just urge everyone to be careful about claims of identities behind the Twitter ID's. There are far 'bigger fish' that remain nameless and anonymous faces behind the 'pros' that love when everything is directed at Pam.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am