A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS

Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Empty Re: PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:52 am

It seems the idiots are not happy with latest Take - oh, what a shame - NOT.
    Cherry Berry I dont understand what has this got to do with Madeleine or the files? The person who wrote it also needs to get their facts right, she had plenty of time to make comments which she did, unfortunately none answering questions or giving links. If the person had followed the case they would know perfectly well pros forever demand links which antis give but because pros comments never based on facts they are unable to give links!
    about a minute ago · Edited · Like · 1

Louise Lucas Ahhhhhh a pro calling us a lynch mob .
    about a minute ago · Like

Cherry Berry All this post is doing imo is taking attention away from the case and discussion of the facts. What will it be next, perhaps a link to Stop the Myths
    Isn't there a rabid on another forum who bellows 'link, please' every time a pro makes a statement, but screams if asked to provide links? Err, now where did I see that?

Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Empty LLOKS LIKE THE FALLOUT OVER THIS AND SYKES' TAKE IS GATHERING PACE

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:07 pm

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Sykesn10
     Janet Cocking I don't understand what happened yesterday...just made us look like a lynchmob, no wonder some get tagged as haters.....posted link from a different site to show how it came across to other
    ----------

Kate Holt aghree completely Janet. Lynch mob is the word. what happened yesterday just gives the pros more reason to call us 'numptiz'.
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1

Elizabeth J Smith What happened
    6 minutes ago · Like

Janet Cocking Why did this all happen when she was having her tea anyway...sounded as though pg and lizzy had been "in discussions" so why not arrange this "introduction" for a more suitable time or if she wanted her here JUST LET HER JOIN
    5 minutes ago · Like

Cherry Berry From what I saw most people were perfectly polite, this inspite of the fact that PG is one of the pros who for many years has labelled anyone who doesn't believe the mccanns as haters, she is one of the people who has also spread misinformation about GA and others. The comments she did make showed quite clearly she had no interest in any debate.
    4 minutes ago · Like · 1

Cherry Berry I think the pros now are having a right laugh - once again succeeded in taking focus away from discussing Madeleine, the pj files, facts of the case.

============

Linda Bamford I find it interesting how this person interprets the thread. Completely opposite to how I felt it went. The lady didnt answer anything, if im honest Im puzzled why she wanted to join!
    57 minutes ago · Like · 1

Janet Cocking Interesting to see how it was perceived from the "outside"... it was never going to work....just made us look bad....has Lizzy explained anywhere why she INTRODUCED Pamela like she did.... instead of just accepting her as a member and letting her contribute... same as everyone else?
    54 minutes ago · Like · 2

Linda Bamford I would still like to hear what Pamela had to say as it got so confusing with some many posts. I still think a Lizzy and Pamela debate would be interesting to hear/watch. . .
    29 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kate Holt I hate to say it, but I agree with Sykes. We made Gurney look like a poor defenseless old woman being blasted by an agry mob.
    about a minute ago · Like · 1

Kate Holt Cherry, people clearly have a need to discuss what went on last night. No outlet to do so is frustrating.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Cherry Berry Interesting you agree with someone who labels most of the posters here as haters simply for not agreeing with abduction of which there is NO evidence.
    Kate Holt I'm not saying I agree with Sykes in general, but his assessment of the thread that shall not be named could be interprested as sound.

Cherry Berry And by discussing it the pros have got exactly what they wanted, and exactly what Pamela set out to do. They are having a laugh, that is why she came on here, for a laugh, to disrupt and she has succeeded, not only yesterday were people engaged in banter with her but now we have this going on today - what has that achieved, exactly what they wanted - stopping discussion of the case - Madeleine and what happened to her - remember her - the reason why this group was set up!!

Kate Holt I'm just hoping Lizzy can clear things up for me regarding her wider agenda.
    Cherry Berry I see Pamela has liked my post saying new people looking in who want info on files, facts, etc. will be put off to see all this going on - I rest my case!
    Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Empty Re: PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Dan Gleebitz She made Ho Ho's site look even more ridiculous than Frances and Lisa "BOLSHY barsteward" Edington could ever do.
    4 hours ago · Like · 3

Zora McCartney Lisa "BOLSHY barsteward" Edington told me she pitied me once re my views on the coup etc. Well, Lisa, it's not ME who's been on the same group as PAMELA GURNEY is it? AND had to treat the old bag with respect?!!! Hahahaha!!
    4 hours ago · Like · 3

Dan Gleebitz PMSL!! Well said that pesky Zelda woman.
    4 hours ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz The upshot of last night's stupendously stupid stupid-a-thon resulted in several bans and many left the group.
    Well done Frances you ordure-stirring PRO-McCann hyper-thirsty bint!
    4 hours ago · Like

Kate Holt cannot fathom what went on at all. either let Gurney in , or don't. WTF was all the fanfare and pomp and ceremony, treating Gurney like the queen, about, only to kick her out within the hour? now the group is on tenterhooks waiting for an official announcement. Too early for April Fools??
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Julie Miles Seems as though there's a new post up but no explanation as to why PG was given the run of the house when others get deleted or warned for a lot less...
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I have posted ONE reason why i made the decision...

Lizzy Hideho Taylor she was not given the run of the house...she was on one thread which had a warning...so no disruption to anyone else..

HoHo delivers another rant.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Daring to go where no-one dares to go! We are now OFFICIALLY a PRO-MADELEINE group! We do NOT associate ourselves with adversaries...We EXPOSE them!

We have proven that we allow ALL opinions. When there is an elephant in the room we don't pretend it's not there...We CONFRONT it. Some may perceive a one thread debate as ASSOCIATING with adversaries...on the contrary. The ILLUSION of their 'importance' has been EXPOSED.

We are NOT AFRAID to be DIFFERENT. We have proven that we DO allow alternative opinions and ALSO can now address those opinions and show how they are based on BLIND BELIEF as opposed to KNOWLEDGE. I plan to EXPOSE EXACTLY how the McCanns have MANIPULATED the public that have been 'protected' from the TRUTH.

The purpose of this group is to show the PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES to the UK public who BELIEVE that the McCanns are NOT COMPLICIT in their daughters disappearance....We needed to have CREDIBILITY to pave the way to show them that they are being MANIPULATED BY THE PRESS AND THE McCANNS!

Once I have compiled all the questions and answers (and allow for further input away from the difficult barrage of questions) it will become apparent that NOTHING is based on fact. Arguments against us are based on BLIND BELIEF or, for some, an AGENDA to attempt to scrutinise a few specific points, omitting to address the OVERALL PICTURE that has been assembled.

We will have a one-on-one DEBATE group where it will show exactly how they isolate individual details attempting to disprove the files..... the case is built on the big picture and ALL pieces together secure the truth!

The opinions of this group (and others) are based on the TRUTH and only those that have been MANIPULATED, with BLIND BELIEF disagree with us...Let's give them the OPPORTUNITY to explore the TRUTH and try to prove us wrong...

This is just the beginning but we have paved the way to EXPOSE the BLIND BELIEF in the only way, so far, that was available!

We do NOT associate ourselves with adversaries...We EXPOSE them!
    Mad as a batty hatter.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Martin Thornton Sykes is probably PG!
    Don't be so bloody idiotic.  She's a she. I'm a - *checks* - yep, I'm a fella, nice healthy set of Crown Jewels/Niagaras.   And for anyone wanting to know, I ain't anyone else other than me.  No alta ego, no socks, nobody else other than Sykes.

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I'm afraid I disagree with you Julie Miles. I am not aware of Pam being on this page before and I think if you read her comments you would realise she stands out like a sore thumb.

Any of the disruptors are treated as disruptors and ultimately banned.

One of the BIGGEST problems is that too much credence is given to 'guesses' about who someone is...

Many 'people' have been accused of someone else and has created a MAJOR confusion.

As far as I know (and believe) Pam is NOT on Twitter (as the person she is claimed to be) and to be accused of that has given her a much bigger profile in this case than she actually has!
    7 minutes ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Julie... If you can tell me who you think Pam was pretending to be, I would be able to let you know my thoughts. I hope you understand where I'm coming from in this decision...its a bit of a fiery moment as a tradeoff to getting rid of some of the illusions about people that are supposedly classified as 'important'.
    4 minutes ago · Like

Caroline Mccormack Lizzy. With respect. Pam has been " liking" posts for a while now. Isn't she supposed to be truly Judy or who ever?
    3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Julie Miles But it was allowed to go on for days. I do not use Twitter so that means nothing to me. As for not knowing who someone is i suspect there is already a wealth of people with false accounts, but at the end of the day she was allowed to disrupt and i found it to be disheartening to tell you the truth. I personally don't care who PG is as i blocked her a few days ago but i could still see that she was here by others comments which took the away the real reason why we were supposed to be here.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lorraine Bailey also she got a special welcome and we was ordered to be civil to PG that is why i never commented.. sorry lizzy.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:41 pm

The only EXPOSING that is being done is of HER as a DELUDED idiot.  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Empty WHAT A LOAD OF DRIVEL

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Julie Miles That's right Lorraine, we were not allowed to tell her where to go for fear of being blocked or warned...double standards
    8 minutes ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I think its understandable that I needed to only have a dedicated link and the request for respect was also given to Pam...for the sake of the group.

How on earth would it have been if everyone were allowed to start name calling?

Thats a requirement that is in the group guidelines... I could never allow that. Sorry if you disagree.

I just needed to remind everyone to be respectful and dint feel that was wrong to ask of members.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Ben Thompson But if you thought it was her before you compared the styles, you did let her on believing she was TrulyJudy. The differing style of persona was down to the simple fact that she wanted to be set about and harangued so she could copy and paste it to the pro forums, who were already in the know regarding her appearance BEFORE she appeared.
    What is he banging on about?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 pm

feck knows Sykes , they're all mental .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Firstly I thinnk we need to have some kind of proof its the same person on Twitter because if not then they will certainly be having a laugh. I DO NOT believe its Pam..but I will try to seek out 'evidence' one way or another.

Please know that I NEED some time out. I have dedicated all my personal time on this and I have other stuff to do so I am sking you to please respect me by NOT posting further for now and I will return later
    Janet Cocking Like I said before I do read the # and many of Truly's rants about what we are saying on here are all sent to you directly Lizzy, like for example the recent thread discussing the Land Registry
    4 minutes ago · Like · 1

Margery Daw Lizzy you know Pam Gurney like Kate knows Gerry, PLEASE do not suggest otherwise.
    You also know of Judy Truly on Twitter, you are not someone buried SO deep in archiving that this passes you by.
    Therefore can you please quit the excuses?
    You let her on here to cause exactly what happened last night and as I write this UP GOES THE WARNING..
    Stop treating us like children Lizzy!
    3 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Janet Cocking Can you not just bow out of the convo without closing the thread??
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Margery Daw No way. It's the "my ball" syndrome and I'm going home.
    Pathetic.
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lizzy Hideho Taylor It needs monitoring I'm afraid and right now I am the only one around. I apologise but I hope you can all understand that I DO need some time. Please respect the request
    Margery Daw Tough questions and UP goes the drawbridge.
    Yes we get the message Lizzy.
    Allow Gurney but ban us who care
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Margery Daw PLEASE do not accuse me of something that is not true. A simple request to allow me some time out after being on here continually is, I would have thought, not a lot to ask!
    Margery Daw Lizzy you can always ban me like you had your "Mods" do to any others who questioned last night's farce.
    But again could you art least treat us like adults?
    We know you "spoke" at length with Gurney before last night and you knew full well from the tone what would happen.
    And what are you going to do? Your dinner or wash the kitchen floor?
    Kay Locke Comments removed. Thread temporarily closed.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Martin Thornton Sykes is probably PG!
    Don't be so bloody idiotic.  She's a she. I'm a - *checks* - yep, I'm a fella, nice healthy set of Crown Jewels/Niagaras.   And for anyone wanting to know, I ain't anyone else other than me.  No alta ego, no socks, nobody else other than Sykes.

lol! lol! lol!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Margery Daw PLEASE do not accuse me of something that is not true

Oh, the irony.

Hoho and her pack of amoeba have made themselves look even more stupid.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Empty SHE'S BATSH*T CRAZY

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor To avoid removal from the group...NO FURTHER POSTING ON THIS OR ANY OTHER THREADS UNTIL MY RETURN

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 1621995_1459861907575925_1398889841_n

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Hedihi10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm

OFFICIALLY a....

lynch mob of nutters ? shower of egomaniacs and fantasists ? bunch of losers ?  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:09 pm

coco wrote:OFFICIALLY a....

lynch mob of nutters ? shower of egomaniacs and fantasists ? bunch of losers ?  lol! 

lol! lol! 

A posse of pitchforking pigs?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 pm

From hoho:

We have proven that we DO allow alternative opinions and ALSO can now address those opinions and show how they are based on BLIND BELIEF as opposed to KNOWLEDGE.

But Pam barely managed to get a word in, hoho. And as for BLIND BELIEF, why are you still PLUGGING the 15/19 markers LIE to your SHOWER of AMOEBA?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Claire Bradford To avoid removal from the group...NO FURTHER POSTING ON THIS OR ANY OTHER THREADS UNTIL MY RETURN......This group is getting stranger by the day.
    16 minutes ago · Like · 4

Claire Bradford And no need to remove me, I have removed myself, There are other groups on this subject who allow you to actually speak

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Hidefu10
    Celia Sillars Sharon. I believe there has to be no new threads for the moment!
    6 minutes ago · Like

Sharon Mehlhorn Well I believe we need clarification from the administrator on this, as it is not happening anywhere else on FB, not last night or tonight! I have kept this page open with the post of earlier and that was above this one - the one pulled down earlier. It is not a FB glitch... I have been reading all the comments regards that post and I dislike the way PG appears to having backing from a certain person, particularly knowing what we all know now. I find this perturbing, and distasteful to the rest of us, given the situation.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Please stop posting about the 'issue' until I return. posts are being deleted and members will be romved if it continues...

======

Jamie Thorpe This is madness. Invite trolls. Treat members badly. I'll be leaving too, and will stick to the main controversy group. I suggest everyone does the same. We are not children.

Other lot (pervnumties)

Julie Miles Apparently nobodys allowed to comment on any threads whatsoever in Hideho until the admin get back, how controlling is that?!! They are going to lose all their members if they carry on like that
    19 minutes ago · Like · 6

Claire Bradford There is some strange power trip going on over there.
    13 minutes ago · Like · 3

Paul Rees Not allowed?? lol!!!
    11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kate Holt Lizzy Hideho Taylor To avoid removal from the group...NO FURTHER POSTING ON THIS OR ANY OTHER THREADS UNTIL MY RETURN
    10 minutes ago · Like

Julie Miles Paul Rees...here's what she wrote: NO POSTING PLEASE UNTIL I RETURN - ANY MEMBER POSTING WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM THE GROUP BUT CAN CONTACT ME IF THEY CHOOSE TO RETURN
    9 minutes ago · Like · 2

Julie Miles Apparently no one is able to post new threads there now either, how ridiculously childish can you get.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    PLEASE NOTE:

Due to a lack of resources I have removed the new thread posting temporarily.

Will return to normal soon
    Sharon Mehlhorn I always post on my timeline when there are issues with FB. As do many of the others from my industry...of 1100 of us, no one had this problem. The FACT is is that I asked another member of this group to try posting and THEY CAN. FAO: Claire. When I did it flagged the message that "I AM NOT PERMITTED TO POST..." THAT is NOT A GLITCH - that is a block. It has been suggested to me that anyone participating in the PG discussion last night may all have been banned from posting, so anyone else that did participate - give it a try and let me know the outcome

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

we allowed to post when you're not here , Sykes ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 pm

coco wrote:we allowed to post when you're not here , Sykes ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    I am thinking that maybe der HoHo vay is der best and so I vill, ven I haf time betweeen der jackboots polishing und der beating of der servants consider a new regime here, so practice your arm waving und goose-stepping. Remember, ve haf vays of making you toe der line, ya?  lol!  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PAM GURNEY JOINS HoHo'S BUNCH OF KOOKS - Page 2 Empty RATS AND SINKING SHIP SPRINGS TO MIND - WATCH THEM ANTIS GO.

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm

James F Liesicke On that note I bid you all farewell I wont be wasting anymore of my time here.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Claire Bradford The high and mighty one is back deleting comments as she sees appropriate Mine and others have both been deleted
    5 minutes ago · Like

Paul Rees Madness. Brando in Apocalypse Now lol
    4 minutes ago · Like · 1

Coleen Page I just left the group. Never heard such self appreciation and delusions of grandeur. Nobody will be telling me when I can have an opinion and when I can't!

Kate Holt Is it just me or is anyone else laughing their tits off?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Claire Bradford I agree Coleen Page I left earlier, I do not understand the logic in all the 'You can't post until I get back' 'Thread Closed' blah blah blah nonsense!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Hoho should twin her skanky site with North Korea .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Sykes wrote:
    coco wrote:we allowed to post when you're not here , Sykes ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    I am thinking that maybe der HoHo vay is der best and so I vill, ven I haf time betweeen der jackboots polishing und der beating of der servants consider a new regime here, so practice your arm waving und goose-stepping.  Remember, ve haf vays of making you toe der line, ya?   lol!  lol! 

lol!   lol!   lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm

coco wrote:Hoho should twin her skanky site with North Korea .

lol! lol! lol! 

This is the biggest backfire for hoho since she did a runner from injustice when her crappy videos were demolished by gilet!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am