A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE

Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE Empty TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:18 am

From Myths, with thanks, an excellent post.

It is now patently clear that these moronic individuals enjoy their actions abusing the missing child Madeleine McCann and her family. It is perfectly clear that they are deliberately and knowingly abusing and mocking this missing child and her family.

They are doing this in public and are showing what vile, moronic and disgusting people they really are.

This is not a threat, it is a promise.

I shall do whatever I can personally to expose these disgusting individuals to their families, employers, neighbours and local communities.

There is absolutely no crime whatsoever involved in me expressing my disgust at the public postings of these individuals anywhere I like, be that in newspapers, in emails or letters to employers in online community pages, via social media or on forums etc. I will be telling no lies, but simply expressing my personal disgust at their actions and drawing their activities to the attention of other people.

I think that is what their actions deserve. I hope others will join me in expressing this disgust directly to those who know these people

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE 9k=
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE Empty Re: TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 am

Nice one, Tigerloaf.
    ssadie
    ssadie

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE Empty Re: TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE

Post  ssadie Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:52 pm

I lurve tigerloaf

Have met him before and always found him so sound. I am behind him all the way on this.

Well done tigerloaf

sadie xx
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE Empty MORE TIGERLOAF ON MYTHS

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:43 pm

TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE C17553572f24bfe271328bfa81c3a582

No sleep being lost by this Tiger over the way in which these moronic apron string tuggers are making fools of themselves.

No sleep being lost by this Tiger over the way in which these anti McCann trolls are disgracing themselves with their filth, lies and innuendo regarding the family of a missing child.

Simply a feeling of disgust that there are people so ignorant of law and so full of bitterness/evil that they choose to troll the innocent parents of a missing child as part of a sick and perverted campaign led by losers such as the ever more autocratic and lunatic Liz Taylor (the garage door painter from Toronto), Tony Bennett (a man whose brief time as a legal professional was brought to a grinding halt by his lack of probity and whose record of failure in every case he has been involved in was crowned by his criminal record and suspended prison sentence for defying the High Court), Pat Brown the self-proclaimed Profiler who has never in all her whining shown a single case where any law enforcement has listened to anything she said and whose over-the-top screeching about cases she had no professional knowledge of was so bad even Nancy Grace gave her the boot, Debbie Butler, the drunken who lied about a sick walk/bus ride round Spain to poke fun at Gerry McCann and who achieved the only bit of fame in her life by being outed as a Sicko Stalker by National media, Peter Macleod from the Finca La Guzmana in Spain where he lets his guests wallow in dog faeces and professes to be an ex-cop while not knowing even the most basic rules of policing and, of course, Goncalo Amaral who failed to undertake the most basic routine tasks as a cop, was booted off the case, who then sold out to try to make a fortune from telling lies about the parents of a missing child, was convicted of covering up torture of a suspect, defrauded his own brother, and had to be restrained by his boss when his wife pleaded for that man's help to sort out her drunken husband.

These sad people flock in their dozens (yes the ridiculous numbers presented on Facebook pages and forums are fraudulent as they include so many socks and literally thousands of people whose only connection to the pages was an invite to which they never responded) to read and contribute sick comments as part of an online game of armchair detectives led by these losers and scumbags.

They do so while posting about how loving they are to their own families. They do so while telling us about the caring jobs in teaching, police liaison, nursing, the Church even, that they do.

I repeat. There is nothing illegal or shameful or in any way wrong in me expressing freely wherever I like that these people disgust me with their sick comments, their lack of knowledge of basic legal rights, their willingness to harm Madeleine's siblings with their posts etc.

I am aware that some do not agree with me and that is their right. However it is my freedom of speech alongside what I feel is my responsibility as a citizen to stand up and express my disgust at their actions. If this means writing to local papers asking them to investigate, if it means writing to employers asking why they employ such people whose online actions damage the reputation of their company/organisation then that is what I will do. We all know how much importance many organisations and companies now place on checking the social media accounts of their employees and potential employees.

What I will do though, is ensure that I am correct in my identification of these individuals and in the research that I do when looking into their activities. I will be more rigorous in that than many of the journalists from our national and local media might be.

It won't happen quickly. It won't happen all at once. But it will happen. I have already contacted a number of organisations both in this country and in others regarding the actions of these people and my disgust at those actions. The reaction from employers and community leaders is invariably shock and a willingness to approach those individuals for comment about the actions which clearly damage the reputation of the organisations involved. Local papers are also being contacted for comment about the possibility of investigating the actions of these people and the damage they do with their trolling behaviour. It is a very hot topic at the moment and papers are apparently very appreciative of properly-researched and evidenced accounts of such behaviour. That is what they are getting from me.

To conclude. These people clearly believe they have the right to troll and hound the innocent parents of Madeleine McCann, to mock her and her family with their armchair detective work, to openly interfere in the ongoing case of a missing child and to potentially damage the siblings of Madeleine with their abusive posting. I am not preventing them from doing that in any way. I am simply expressing my utter disgust at their actions as widely as I can. My writing to people expressing that disgust is 100% legal no matter how much some of the more rabid anti McCanns may shriek otherwise. I don't harass anyone. I simply present my thoughts and ask for comments. If they comment (as many do) then good. If they do not, at least they have the properly-researched information to use or ignore as they see fit. Perhaps it will make them look at their fellow citizens, family members, employees, neighbours in a different light?
    TIGERLOAF THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET - LET HATERS BEWARE Thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-024
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:19 pm

WOW !

Even by Tigerloafs standards, that is superb

Am with you all the way, Tiger.

sadie
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Isn't that brilliant? Bravo tigerloaf.  cheers 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 pm