A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS

Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS

Post  Sykes Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 pm

They LIE when they say they are not haters!

So often people are criticised by those who enjoy hounding the McCanns for calling them "haters". They say they are not "haters", that they are just "asking questions" or expressing an opinion.

But the term "haters" is absolutely accurate. And I think it is about time that these "haters" got the publicity they so desperately seek.

Let's start with a post from this morning by JAN WYATT (Bromley based, full time mummy of Tom and partner of Brian)

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Jan_wyatt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMadeleineMcCannControversy/permalink/780708095287208/?comment_id=780709271953757&offset=0&total_comments=30

And just in case you want to know what a real "hater" looks like here are a few photos of this "full time mummy".
    TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Jan_wy

And just so those three people who so proudly and bravely "LIKED" the hate post from Jan Wyatt don't miss out, here are a few details about them as well.

Sharon May from Canvey Island.
    https://www.facebook.com/sharon.may.9678

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Sharon_May2

Liverpool woman Betty (Fletcher) McAleavey
    https://www.facebook.com/emcaleavey (no the young one in the main picture is not her)

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Betty_fletcher_mcaleavy

Mari Parker from Woolley in Barnsley.
    https://www.facebook.com/mari.parker2

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Mari_parker

An interesting sideline about Mari Parker - she is an online friend and close relative of EDL THUG, Danny Parker.

http://www.barnsley-chronicle.co.uk/new ... cut-appeal

https://www.facebook.com/danny.parker.14855

Thanks to Tigerloaf.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty MORE RE HATERS FROM TIGERLOAF

Post  Sykes Thu May 01, 2014 3:09 pm

We shouldn't forget Cardiff Midwife Martine Lloyd who was proud to add a like to Jan Wyatts comment about slapping the McCanns.

Here is her page where her and her sister Francis Wake, another member of the McCann FB Hate Group, are salivating over some Bennett lunatic post or other.

https://www.facebook.com/martine.lloyd.1

Who would want a midwife who thinks slapping the parents of a missing child is a good idea? I wonder do her University Hospital of Wales bosses know about her online antics?

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Matine_lloyd

Comment re the midwife:  
    Cardiff midwife Martine lloyd should be fired from university hospital wales. Pregnant women in wales or anywhere for that matter do not want to go into a maternity ward and be treated by a midwife who likes the idea of physically attacking parents who have lost a child. One of those pictures also looks lime it was taken whilst at work. Just what you want a midwife slobbing out on a filth floor then handling babies in the same clothes. I don't know what university hospital wales is thinking of allowing this behavior from their staff.

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS 305666_218981274871799_729674458_n
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty Re: TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS

Post  Sykes Thu May 01, 2014 4:35 pm

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Image

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMade ... ream_ref=2

And here this Cardiff Midwife is having a natter with her sister (another hounder called Frances Wake) about some of Bennett's conspiracy ramblings. Of course she "didn't read it" but all this stuff about child sacrifice and she thinks the Masons is terrible. She found out all she needed to know from the comments underneath. What an ignoramus she proves she really is!!!!TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Ml_and_fw

https://www.facebook.com/fhetfieldwake/ ... eam_ref=10
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu May 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Clueless and pig ignorant the lot of them.

That one person who stated it was an insult to their intelligence....what intelligence?  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:56 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post239702.html#p239702

Karen Mylett of Burnham on Sea, Somerset (Hideho Numpty)
    Posted by tigerloaf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:32 am

I have had an interesting online conversation regarding this troll and certain others with senior management at the Liverpool Echo. Apparently they do report certain posts such as this one which they believe may be illegal to the Police when they remove them from the comments section. Though the Police may take no immediate action they are being made aware of the actions of these trolls. And when the fools use such an open FB account with so much detail on view it would in fact be simple for the Police to identify them and if necessary proceed to deal with them.

I am glad that things are happening in the background which I was not previously aware of.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty Simon Boughen from Sheffield - another piece of SCUM

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Posted by tigerloaf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:19 pm  Stop the Myths

I wonder how Simon Boughen will explain to his daughter in a few years why he was posting such sick filthy comments on Facebook?

What kind of father would post pictures of his little baby girl on the same page he uses to post obscene violent comments about the parents of a missing little child? That would be a scumbag!

Just so that the comments are available for her in the future and she does not miss her father's online TROLLING, it is here for posterity where Google will pick it up and retain it till she is old enough to understand what a scumbag her father really is.

This is Simon Boughen of Sheffield.

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS 1377341_703301456364156_1596822013_n

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Boughen

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS 1743706_781818765179091_517316136_n

This is his FB account

https://www.facebook.com/simon.boughen.7

This is his Twitter account

https://twitter.com/steelcitysy

And this is an example of the filthy violent messages he posts.

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Sb1

And I see Pamela Longhurst is getting in on that post too. Interesting.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty Craig Wilson from Bathgate: another scumbag numpty

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Posted by tigerloaf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:30 pm Stop the Myths

Craig Wilson from Bathgate is another semi-literate scumbag who thinks its fine to use the same Facebook page where he posts pictures of his three children to post vile libel about a couple who he has never met and who are searching for their missing little girl.

From his Google+ page we learn "I AM A 32 YR OLD YOUNG MAN WITH 3 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS C**** 6 AND M**** 4 AND WEE A**** IS 8 MONTHS.I HAVE JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW PAD IN BATHGATE AND ALL IS VERY WELL AT THE MOMMENT."

And here is an example of his filthy, obscene allegations for which there is no evidence. He is nothing but a lynch mobber who is too thick to understand that his allegations don't actually match reality and are in fact illegal. Not that he would care, having read on another site about his history.

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Craig_wilson_5

Here is his FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/craigrfcvulch

And here is his Google+ page.

https://plus.google.com/113025681166182033786/about

Some of you may wish to know what Craig Wilson of Bathgate looks like. Incidentally his nickname is VULCH which I suppose is short for vulture (a scavenging animal that preys on weak prey).

Here are a few photos so that you can understand what kind of person posts filthy lies that they have no evidence for

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Craig_wilson_2

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Craig_wilson_3

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Craig_wilson_4

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Craig_wilson_6

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Craig_wilson_7

And here for the world to see is the scumbag selling some chips on Youtube. He is so thick he even tells you his email address if you would like to contact him. He seems to me to be the kind of person you really would not like to meet on a dark street.

Just another scumbag who may find himself in years to come having to explain to his children why he posted sick abuse on the Internet about the parents of a missing little girl. And thanks to the power of the Internet his actions will remain there for many, many years to come so that those three little girls can really learn what daddy is like.

PS Shame about The Twig! Any chance of it re-opening?
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Theyre so jealous of the McCanns. They can't feel empathy for them so turn to anger and ridicule instead.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty Pamela Longhurst Numpty Admin from Huddersfield

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Posted by tigerloaf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 pm
    It never fails to surprise me just what kind of people work in schools these days. No wonder the children of today are as they are. Some of their mentors in schools are wholly unsuitable individuals.

Recently I spotted a truly awful thread on one of the McCann FB pages.

It contemplated the torture of the McCanns.

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Shit_from_hounders

Notice that Pamela Longhurst, one of that forum's admin was one of the proponents of the vicious and sickening violence which the thread proposed.

None other than the Pamela Longhurst who in 2012 was a runner-up in the Teaching Assistant of the Year Award run by Teaching Personnel.

Her achievement was lauded in the Huddersfield Daily Examiner of November 9th, 2012 (not available on their online site) where she was described thus:

A SCHOOL is celebrating after one of its most dedicated staff members made it to the finals of the Teaching Assistant of the Year competition.

Moor End Academy's Pam Longhurst (nee Sanders) was highly commended and a runner-up in the Teaching Personnel award.

She was presented with her award during the Year 8 assembly by Paul Burton, regional manager of Teaching Personnel.

Mrs Longhurst was praised for her work ethic, going the extra mile and her extra-curricular work.

Debra Awty, assistant principal of the Crosland Moor school, said: "Pam is an integral member of staff who is fully committed to the achievement of the students in the Academy.

"She works hard to ensure she understands and is part of the wider Academy, for example coming into extra meetings to keep up to date with various changes and initiatives as the Academy moves forward.

"She dedicates an extraordinary amount of time and energy to students and always handles them with patience, empathy and care.

"She is indispensable within Moor End Academy."

Mrs Longhurst said: "I feel honoured and very proud to have been chosen to receive such a prestigious award.

"I have been extremely fortunate to work within an outstanding English faculty over the last six years.

"I love my role within Moor End Academy and I believe that this is not just my award, but that of the school."

I don't know if she still works at Moor End Academy but just in case I think it perfectly reasonable that I should forward details of her vile online behaviour because I am personally disgusted by it and do not believe that people posting such sickening abuse should be working with children. Such behaviour reflects appallingly on the entire teaching profession (though I realise that her role in school is/was more limited than actual teaching).

I wonder will she feel as proud when the headteacher recieves a copy of her postings on the Madeleine McCann forums? I wonder also does her fairly recent new husband Peter know of her sick behaviour online?

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS 311933_4452202793074_381685643_n

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Louise-couzens-abbot-poses-for-a-website-and-right-in-her-role-as-school-governor-127209211

Just so that people realise precisely how involved this Pamela Longhurst of Huddersfield is in the McCann case. She is a member of seven groups and in fact is an active administrator of possibly the most obscene and vile of all the groups.

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Image

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Pl4

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty MORAIS SCREECHING AWAY ABOUT POSTS ON STOP THE MYTHS

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:49 pm

tigerloaf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm
    Jayelles wrote:The proponents of Freedom of Speech wouldn't be trying to suppress our freedom of speech now would they?

I absolutely reserve the right to express my disgust about people who plot to torture and harm the family of a missing child.

It is the scummiest of behaviours IMO

It has been brought to my attention that Joana Morais is screeching among the loudest about the posts on this forum.  

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Morais

This is the Joana Morais who is so fond of telling everyone that Goncalo Amaral (the convicted and disgraced ex-cop) is allowed to come up with as many theories and fantasies as he likes about the McCanns, making utterly disgusting claims about them because of something called freedom of speech.

Well the posts I have made have absolutely no lies in them. They are based entirely on the facts about the individuals. Those posts are not as Joana Morais states, "bullying and harassment". They are valid responses to the sick, disgusting, libelous and often extremely violent posts that the individuals named have made. It is my right to express my opinion that these people are disgusting specimens of humanity because I am showing exactly why I feel that. Their own posts of violence, hate and lies directed at the McCanns are the catalyst for my replys to them.

It is my freedom of speech to reply to these individuals who have threatened the McCanns or posted lies about them by showing the world how these individuals show no concern for their own families or for the children they are responsible for. It is not me posting the sick and disgusting posts that these characters do from the same accounts where their children's photos are displayed. It is not me posting lies and violent threats.

The truth is, Joana Morais, you are nothing but a hypocritical old hag who is twisting the notion of freedom of speechto suit your own purposes in supporting a criminal disgrace.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Can't argue with that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF IN DEPTH ON SOME HATERS Empty CRISTOBELL SPOUTING MORE SENILE DRIVEL

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Cristobell Today at 10:33 am

As the libel is not about the truth of Goncalo's book, but the damage to the McCanns' reputation, I wonder if this case will be in the bizarre situation five years down the line, where Gerry and Kate in their respective prisons, will be awarded financial compensation?

Tigerloaf:
    What kind of moron believes that libel is not about the truth of the defendant's claims?

She states that this libel is not about the truth of Amaral's claims?

What the hell does she think the damages are for? Damage to reputation caused by some truth that Amaral has proclaimed? How would any such truth damage a reputation? Why does she now think the Judge is assessing the assets and income of Amaral? Does this moronic woman think that she is going to give him a bigger pension or something because he claims he is skint?

Damages are awarded when somebody has defamed/libelled you by telling lies about you.

What kind of drug is she using at the moment I wonder? I know she is a self-confessed drug abuser so what kind of drug would lead her to that kind of excruciatingly stupid statement? Cannabis? Prescription drugs mis-used? Something must be addling her brain because she managed to write her "pity-me" story a few years ago and though her allegations about the home she lived in never stood up in court and her case was dismissed, at least they were not as illogical as the claims she now makes.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Hutton 's wig is too tight for her swollen head , it' s cutting off the blood supply lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 pm