A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BEWARE, DEM COOKIES IS LURKING COZ DEY IZ IN IT!

Sykes
    Sykes

BEWARE, DEM COOKIES IS LURKING COZ DEY IZ IN IT! Empty BEWARE, DEM COOKIES IS LURKING COZ DEY IZ IN IT!

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Tina Giles
    Hi all,
    I was just wondering, I'm a new member and although I have yet to post, I have read the PJ files, links etc and have a good grasp of what is happening re the disappearance of Madeleine.
    Today I ran a virus check on my relatively brand new computer. When it had finished, it showed me that I was being tracked by the Find Madeleine.com site. There were many, many, many tracks picked up.
    Now, I have only been on the Find Madeleine site a couple of times and I am left amazed that the virus checker had picked up innumerable tracking cookies.
    I wondered if anyone else has discovered this?
    If so, what is the purpose of the Find Madeleine site in tracking me and, I suppose, everyone who visits the site.?
    Of course, I am well capable of hazarding a guess, but the reality of that guess is very disconcerting indeed.  
    Comment:  Numty doesn't even know what cookies are. How, pray tell, does it think FB knows what it's password is, or how Tesco remembers who it is for online shopping?

There isn't a site in the world that DOESN'T use cookies - how stupid and paranoid are these people?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 am