A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED

Sykes
    Sykes

OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED Empty OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 am

Re: New Heights of insanity - Express
    Post Lolamanola Today at 10:57 pm

Hi everyone. Thankfully, I have never been through harrowing scenarios like some of you here. I doubt I would have held it together like a lot of you have and come out the other side soo well rounded. I'm not good in a crisis.

I hope I'm not being presumptouous, I don't care anyhow. I am incensed. I am not clever, I'm not a troll, I am a Grandma.
    No agenda, probably below normal intelligence, but I know what's right and what's wrong. I'm entitled to my opinion as is everyone else. I do take exception to people putting people down for having a different opinion. I've read through all the pages on this thread,there are a few things I'd like to say.

I don't know Tony Bennett personally. I know he has put his neck on the line for his beliefs. I have agreed with his beliefs. I actually signed for this site when Tony was nearing his Court appearance to wish him good luck and thank him for putting his neck on the line for Maddie. I read his booklet and agreed with all that was in it. A brave man.

I do not agree one iota with Mr Bennett now. I am quite disgusted that he is calling the Smith family into question? He is more or less saying they are lying. I'm sorry. This is in his opinion, we are all entitled to an opinion, but this is a family of something like nine, he questions their times, till receipts!!! I am at a loss as to where he is going with this. Props to him if he believes this. Please do not though be rude to anyone who doesn't hold the same opinion. Mr Bennett is a legend in the fight for truth for this Child. He is being padantic and an arsehole to try and eloquently push this down people's throats, when they have stated in their opinion they don't believe this. He is getting arsey trying to push this theory. I'm not going to be popular, I'm not anyway, so don't really care.

Also Conspiracy theories. People are being uppity and dismissing these. We all, well most of us realise, in some opinions, most, McCanns have lied. Whatever happened, we don't know.

Still to be explained is the level of Government support, CEOP officer there, Clarence, etc etc, we only conspire to theorise,not MAKE up conspiracies!!! I'm not clever enough. I'm a Nan who's sick of all this clever dick stuff.

Don't post much, no Troll that's for sure.

Guess I will get hate, used to worry re this. It's gone too far, to many people pussy footy around. Tonight, I'm not actually bothered. Say what you will.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED Empty Re: OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 am

Ooh! More dissent on Havern's from poster GBD:

Tony, I have no problem with you voicing your experience and knowledge of this case, your opinions hence always welcome regarding any aspect of it. However, the above is utterly disappointing for me. Unfortunately, I see this as a simple dislike to the stance and challenges these users took against you and 'admin.'

Result: You making a call to label them 'trolls' and cut off their voice. I recall many of their posts and would not consider them threatening to the belief system here -The level of paranoia on this forum has become its face.

I have researched this case since Kate went jogging on day 3, I know much, but not everything, so I joined onto to share with like minded people - what I have found, amongst some very good and genuine posters, are a greater number of those wishing to dictate and direct. This does not interest me. I have now chosen to deactivate and leave. I feel you have unfortunately become the very establishment you despise.

I do not know any of you beyond your written word, so I aspire still, that we are all seeking justice. And with that, I wish you luck.

Bye.
    coco
    coco

OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED Empty Re: OH DEAR, THE GREAT LEADER HAS NOW BECOME THE GREAT UNLOVED

Post  coco Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:33 am

quite a fight going on now ......

Post russiandoll Today at 10:21 am

I have asked twice on another thread why sockpuppet and straightthinking were banned, when none of their posts was abusive or potentially libellous. No answer to this query as yet, but what a surprise......a sarcastic response to thinking straight's claim to be a journalist.

What the hell is going on at the moment?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:35 am

He is being padantic and an arsehole

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 am

How long do you think this poster will last before Bennett orders the ban-stick?

Hello Tony

Yes it's me, StraightThinking, back again this time in the form of ThinkingStraight

Before this post is deleted and I am banned again, please give me the courtesy of reading this post and all the previous ones I made. Then ask yourself whether it really is the behaviour of a troll

In fact, I am a journalist trying to get to the bottom of this case as much as anyone on here. I have to make strong arguments and clear up certain issues or I can't progress with my work

Your case against the Smiths came straight out of the blue and I wanted to know why

But hey-ho, I'm not a troll, nor I suspect was Sockpuppet, whose line of questioning just happened to coincide with mine. Before anyone asks, no I am not Sockpuppet in disguise

I won't be posting again but ask the moderators to leave this post in place for all to see so that others can comment. If people with genuine points to make are driven off the board by sarcasm and unfair accusations, you will lose a lot of genuine help

As for this particular sorry case, if the forum's conclusion that I was a troll is anything to go by, you will never solve what happened to M because you were 100 per cent wrong with me

If this post is removed, I will know there is a hidden agenda lurking behind the otherwise stimulating discussion between the clever minds who post on here. You really shouldn't ban posters just because they don't agree with you because it detracts from everything else you do. But thanks for reading it anyway
    ThinkingStraight

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:48 am

coco wrote:He is being padantic and an arsehole

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    At last! Someone speaking sense on Haverns Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:53 am

Ooosh! pretendypete has stepped in to try and restore order .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 am

Bennett:

To those who suspect that I have somehow 'turned', and am now prepared to criticise Goncalo Amaral and disagree with him, let me first of all remind members where that when I was a member of The Madeleine Foundation, I ensured that we spent £1,500 of our funds (in three separate payments) on making donations to Goncalo Amaral's legal fund - dipping into my own pocket to fund our leaflets in the process.
    Well, that was money down the gurgler, wasn't it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:35 pm

russiandoll wrote:
    Are you trying to drive people away?

It seems I am having precisely the opposite effect.

The 'Smithman' threads have proved exceptionally popular, bringing in a wave of new members only too anxious to insist that the Smiths really did see a bloke 'not looking like a tourist' and then capable of supplying DCI Redwood and his merry crew with not one but TWO efits of entirely different blokes whose face(s) they never saw in the dark.

I wonder why they've been so keen to join in the discussion?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:16 am

Sykes wrote:Bennett:

To those who suspect that I have somehow 'turned', and am now prepared to criticise Goncalo Amaral and disagree with him, let me first of all remind members where that when I was a member of The Madeleine Foundation, I ensured that we spent £1,500 of our funds (in three separate payments) on making donations to Goncalo Amaral's legal fund - dipping into my own pocket to fund our leaflets in the process.  
    Well, that was money down the gurgler, wasn't it?  
    LOL, is G.A.S.P. still going? I think it was an even bigger flop than C.O.L.D.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:28 am

Post russiandoll Today at 10:51 am

fair enough PM will send admin a pm !

though imo recent goings- on on the forum are INSANITY!!

the essence of this forum is important but free speech is part of that and I think banning should be over something serious.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 am

Sykes wrote:
    Post russiandoll Today at 10:51 am

fair enough PM will send admin a pm !

though imo recent goings- on on the forum are INSANITY!!

the essence of this forum is important but free speech is part of that and I think banning should be over something serious.
    Russiandoll is sailing close to the wind by daring to question the party-line on Haverns ... how long before Bennett orders the ban-stick again? I'll give it half an hour. Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 am

Bennett to ThinkingStraight:

I believe that you are, as you say, a journalist.

But I don't for one moment believe that you are 'trying to get to the bottom of this case as much as anyone on here'.

I have evidence to substantiate that and, given a clear window of time in which to put it together, will try and put it on the forum over the next few days.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?
    Post aquila Today at 11:07 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
    Please could I ask for any further comments not directly related to the topic under discussion to be dealt with via private message to Admin.

I do hope so. The forum is turning into a zoo and all on the basis of TB's posts.

Tony Bennett isn't the only poster on here.

Get back on bloody topic for goodness' sake.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:56 am

Rachel Granada wrote:Bennett to ThinkingStraight:  

I believe that you are, as you say, a journalist.

But I don't for one moment believe that you are 'trying to get to the bottom of this case as much as anyone on here'.

I have evidence to substantiate that and, given a clear window of time in which to put it together, will try and put it on the forum over the next few days.
    Oh, no, off the stupid pillock goes again. He's going to accuse someone of being this journalist chappie and, as has happened before, he will make a huge mistake and target some poor innocent soul. Well, let's all sit back, get really comfortable and enjoy the show. Pass the nibbles, please.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:22 am