A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT

WM3
    WM3

THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT Empty THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT

Post  WM3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 am

A severed human head discovered by dogs, as two female dog walkers took them on a hike along the Hollywood Hills trail. There, looking down on the city, the head apparently rolled out of the bag as the dogs began to play with the object.

The Los Angeles County Coroner has identified the murder victim whose head, hands and feet were discovered in Bronson Canyon Park earlier this week.

Authorities have not released the man’s name, but detectives say he was in his 40s.

And on Nancy Grace's comedy slot, here's the Great Profiler giving her all on a case where little was known when she opened her huge gob and started solving the case.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, I`d have to disagree. I don`t think he really cared whether it was found because if he really wanted people to see it, what I would do if I were him, is take a stick from one of those trees, stab it in the ground and put the head on top of it and say, Look, guys, or at least leave the head in the path just for people to freak out when they see it.

I think what happened is he walks that path. He`s walked that path before. And I think after he deposed of the other body parts, he just threw this one in a bag, took his little stroll, place he was comfortable with, and tossed it into the bushes. I think we`re going to find that he probably doesn`t have a vehicle and is just putting body parts in different places, and this is the place he chose for those last parts.

The bit that makes me laugh - he probably doesn`t have a vehicle - in Los Angeles????????????
    WM3
    WM3

THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT Empty Re: THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT

Post  WM3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm

More, thanks again.

It looks as if it was a local resident and the car business is a non-issue - what a surprise!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brown made this charmless, racist remark about the alleged victim:

The victim is a 66-year-old Mexican (no surprise in LA) who who met a man while walking his dog in the park and moved into the man's nearby apartment.

I expect she thinks he was 'asking for it' due to his being Mexican
    WM3
    WM3

THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT Empty Re: THE GREAT ONE SOLVES ANOTHER CASE - NOT

Post  WM3 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm

This piece shows exactly how heartless, mean and cruel brown is. It's a bit long but well worth the read.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forget the Pet Pig: Profiler Pat Brown Asks Mourners of Deceased if Rape Allegation is a Publicity Stunt
    By Michelle McKee
    “The truth, however, is not changeable”

- Pat Brown, self-titled criminal profiler, TV taking head regularly seen on Nancy Grace, the Today Show and others. Self-appointed international expert on criminal psychology, behavior profiling, investigational procedure, evidence collection, interview techniques, crime scene analysis, suspect profiling, victim psychology. Frequently witnessed playing the blame game; tends to blame victims for being victims.

The Innocent

“I am writing on behalf of victims of rape […].”

I began to wonder if Lisa had really been a victim of rape of [sic] this was merely a publicity ruse to sell books and get on the good side of victim’s organizations."
    - Pat Brown, self-titled criminal profiler

She was walking home from school when she was snatched from a San Antonio, Texas street by two paint sniffing high school dropouts looking for a good time, at someone else’s expense. Abducted and taken to Corpus Christi, she was held for three days and repeatedly raped by her captors. She was seventeen and this was her first sexual experience.

They had taken her to a beach and while there she managed to escape and run screaming away from them. However, several beachgoers ignored her cries and pleas for help, mistaking her for just another drunken college girl. Her rapists woke up, chased her down and proceeded to tell onlookers that all was well, she was with them. They reclaimed their victim and continued with their assault, again repeatedly raping her.

She was eventually released, but not before a demand for ransom was made. The F.B.I was called in and her father, with several thousands of dollars contained within a briefcase, was flown via helicopter from King Ranch to the beach where his daughter was being held by her kidnappers. Instructions had been given to leave the briefcase in a phone booth, the drop was made and a high-speed chase ensued. Both individuals were caught, charged, went to trial, were convicted and sentenced.

She moved on with her life and for more than 10-years never spoke of what had happened during those three days to anyone. Not until she met a man who would later become her husband. Although she was able to open up to him, she still rarely spoke of it to anyone else, until he began working on a project that struck a cord with her. He was writing a book about a man who had been convicted of raping two women and was inexplicably released from prison ten years early. She decided then that if she spoke out about her rape perhaps it would help other women who had suffered through the similar experience.

She and her husband had been together for ten yeas but were married for less than two. It was April 2002 and they would be celebrating their second wedding anniversary soon. They were living in Los Angeles but preparing to move back to Texas. That previous December her husband had suffered an arterial fibrillation and was now also struggling with panic attacks. He wanted to move back home to San Antonio.

On Friday, April 26th; he took her to the airport and, expecting that they’d see each other again in just a few days, kissed her good-bye. She was going to San Antonio in order to participate in six job interviews. The hope was that she’d be able to find something quickly so that she and her husband could move back home to Texas. She was a business manager / tax attorney / CPA for Ernst & Young and worked as a business manager for several of the top Hollywood celebrities including Russell Crowe, Kim Basinger, Ellen Degeneres, Anne Heche, Dyan Cannon, Charlie Sheen, Paul Reiser, and more. But she willingly gave it all up. Gave up the six-figure income, the high profile career, all so that she could take care of her husband, and because they had decided that hey wanted to try and have babies.

By Saturday night she had two job offers. She would be making the same amount of money that she had been making in LA and would be working 20-hours less for it. However, she never made the return flight back to celebrate her good news with her husband.

At 7pm Sunday night, April 28th, at the age of 38, Lisa Mitchell died at her parent’s home of Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome. She had just returned from an interview and was sitting in bed getting ready to have dinner with her parents. There was no negative heart history in her family so it came as a complete and utter shock. Her medical examiner, Jan C. Garavaglia (AKA “Dr. G. – Medical Examiner”), was stumped and needed three other M.E.s to confer with her as to what caused her death. Needless to say, everyone was crushed.

“Corey may well have adored Lisa and been an excellent husband. I am just trying to determine if there is any truth that she was a rape victim. ”
    – Remark from Pat Brown, self-titled criminal profiler, in an email to a long time friend of Lisa and Corey Mitchell. The email address for this individual was obtained by Pat Brown through Lisa Mitchell’s virtual funeral site. Under her own admission, Pat Brown culled the guestbook signed by Lisa Mitchell’s mourners.

The Blog

A few weeks after In Cold Blog was launched Corey extended an invitation to me to join as a writer. He said it was only a small spot, just for months that had a 31st day. I was honored to be invited. I still feel that way. After all, Andy Kahan writes here and Andy is my hero.

I thought Corey was taking a chance by bringing me to In Cold Blog as a writer. He didn’t know me. We had just met and that was only by way of true crime and the Internet. He had no idea if I could actually write anything beyond a vitriolic email or blog comment. However, for whatever reason, he trusted that I could, and I am grateful for that. Corey was so trusting of me that it wasn’t until after he formerly invited me to ICB and I accepted that he thought to talk to one of his colleagues, someone whom we both knew, and see if they’d be willing to vouch for me. Corey also didn’t have a problem with my assertive and sometimes aggressive, sometimes scathing do not screw with me attitude. Nor did he seem to care that I had a vocabulary of expletives that far outdid George Carlin’s seven dirty words. As opposed to others with a more delicate constitution, Corey didn’t find it made me less of a human being or feel the need to scold me while wagging a finger in my face as though I were a child.

When I initially met Corey I had no idea he had been married before. But then why would I? There was no reason for me to know and I don’t tend to ask personal questions of others, especially when I first meet them. Not even about their families. So, it wasn’t until I requested Corey as a friend on MySpace and then read a note he had posted to Lisa that I realized he was a widower. While I thought that it was sad he had lost his wife while they were both so young, I never asked him what had happened. It wasn’t my business and if eventually he wanted me to know, he would tell me.

I was dealing with a lot of issues both personal and professional. There were plenty of days I wasn’t able to post. Corey was never anything other than understanding. Even though it seemed that I was never able to fulfill by obligation to him by posting, he was never anything other than kind. Never once did he take me to task or pressure me to put something on the blog. Eight months after inviting me to join ICB, Corey asked me if I would be interested in running the blog for him while he finished his book. That was in March of 2008 and he has never lost faith in my management of his site, nor have the individuals who write here; despite having received emails from author Kathryn Casey stating that being linked to In Cold Blog while I run it is a career killer.

One of the things that I didn’t expect to find when I came to ICB was that authors have their own drama. The extent that some of these “professionals” will go in order to try and ruin a colleague’s day, or reputation, can be staggering at times. Most of the writers I know avoid being sucked into the drama cesspool. They find paying attention to any of it to be distracting and counter productive. It takes away from the business at hand, which is writing a story about someone else’s drama.

Becoming involved can also lead to burning ones bridges. When trying to promote one’s book it’s important to network with those who might be able to help you spread the word. Cutting off ones nose to spite their face is not a good idea when you’re an author, even if you believe your colleague is a blood sucking, ambulance chasing opportunist who is draining the life out of the genre. Better to smile and say, “I respect your work,” which literally translated means “I think you’re an untalented pain in the ass. Having to share shelf space with you makes me want to hurl and the only reason that I’m even acknowledging you is because it’s in MY best interest to do so.”

So, while the wiser writers refuse to take part in any such nonsense, like with everything there’s always two or three people who stand out as exceptions and rather than avoid drama they set about to create it.

The Vilification

“I did not hijack the email. It was on a memorial site on the net.”

“I am not claiming Lisa was not a rape victim. I am just researching the matter to be sure that my concerns are justified in this matter. Corey himself researches the truth behind certain issues and I am sure some family members and friends of those he has contacted also may have been equally upset at such research.”

- Pat Brown, self-titled criminal profiler

The difference that Pat Brown fails to acknowledge in her research of Lisa Mitchell’s rape and the type of research Corey conducts for his books is that Corey is hired to write about whomever it is he is researching. It’s part and parcel of the process. He is paid to write books and in order to do his job he must do research, some of which entails contacting people directly and inquiring if they would be willing to talk to him. Pat Brown has not been hired by any party to investigate whether or not Lisa Mitchell was raped, either before or after Mrs. Mitchell’s death. Pat Brown, a self-proclaimed behavior and criminal analyst, without regard to the impact upon those who have mourned Lisa’s passing, felt that as a stranger she had the right to inquire as to whether or not Lisa’s rape was a lie. She felt justified, based on her self-proclaimed status as a criminal profiler, to intrude into the most painful and traumatic portion of the life of a woman who could no longer defend herself or her husband; a victim who could no longer even utter the words “No. Stop. Don’t.”

Pat Brown willfully used her title as a criminal profiler to justify violating the personal boundaries of both the living and the dead. She set out to investigate Lisa Mitchell of her own accord and she did it because she had a personal issue with Lisa’s widowed husband, Corey Mitchell.

Her vendetta against Corey was such that it compelled her, by her own admittance, to use Internet search engines to find information about Corey, which then directed her to a review for one of his books on Amazon where she discovered that his wife, Lisa, had been a victim of a sexual assault. Pat Brown, the professional, the woman who wants the entire country to trust her, then used the information she found on Amazon about Lisa Mitchell, threw it into Google and was led to the virtual funeral site set up for her by those who were grief stricken by loss. From there Pat Brown read the guestbook and retrieved email addresses for Lisa’s mourners. She then used that information to contact those individuals and ask if their deceased friend had actually been raped or if it was a publicity hoax initiated by Corey for his own personal gain.

There is no justification for Pat Brown to take it upon herself to play investigator and start looking into any aspect of Corey Mitchell’s personal life over his preference in entertainment, his taste in music or what he posts on his blog. Let alone to stoop to such a disrespectful level and intrude into the grief of others by sending off emails to long time friends of the Mitchell’s inquiring as to whether Lisa, a woman who is no longer even able to defend herself or her husband ,had actually been raped.

When a response from one of Lisa’s mourners was not what Pat wanted to hear she moved on to Corey’s charities. She began contacting those whom Corey had written about supporting. She sent these organizations emails assailing Corey’s character and demanding that they take a stand either for or against him based on his work and his preferences in music and film, ending her emails with a passive aggressive statement, “If [you] do not see this as a problem I would like to know I am overreacting.”

Her behavior has been outlandish at the least, and at the most should be considered criminal when her vendetta driven hate for Corey Mitchell climaxed into her stalking one of Corey’s friends. Not being one to know when it’s time to stop, like an evil Energizer bunny on steroids, Pat Brown kept on going until she was able to identify the woman’s real name. She then identified that woman by name on the Women In Crime Ink blog and linked that identification to the pseudonym that she used, without a second thought towards whether doing so could compromise the individual’s safety. It didn’t matter. All that mattered to Pat was Pat, and her hatred for Corey and anyone who supported him.

There is much more to this story, which will come out later this year. The bottom line is this: Pat Brown is not a real profiler. She is not who or what she says she is. It would be just wonderful if the mainstream media would actually look into her professional background instead of placating her with puff pieces about a pet potbellied pig named Gwendolyn.

Pat Brown manufactured her professional background. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The networks know she is not the real deal. Nancy Grace, the Today Show, all of them, they all know she’s a fake but she’s good for rating and that’s all that matters. Just smile at the cameras and all will be good. After all, they figure that majority of the public tuning in is too stupid to catch on to the deception and the rest simply do not care. Which, unfortunately, may not be too far from the truth.

January 1st, 2010

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:58 am