A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Just How Clever Is David Bret

Just How Clever Is David Bret - Page 3 Empty Re: Just How Clever Is David Bret

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 pm

He's a great writer so he will always have people jealous of him. That one should be so lucky as Mr Bret. He's a true friend of famous people so there you go. Just liek you JEALOUS.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:52 pm

mrs wu wrote:He's a great writer so he will always have people jealous of him. That one should be so lucky as Mr Bret. He's a true friend of famous people so there you go. Just liek you JEALOUS.
    Oh there really are them what are so blind they can't see the end of their noses! The writer of that is someone whose books don't get remainded one month after being published.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Davids books are still around like at the library and everywhere. Hes a world reknowned biographer of great people like George Formby. Oh I loved him singing leaning on a lampost. Brings back memories. I love Davidand nothing you say will ever change that.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

I am worried about David, he is being HORRID today Crying or Very sad
    I know it's wrong, but I am starting to aks myself, Do we really know the real David Bret Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm

hatman wrote:I am worried about David, he is being HORRID today Crying or Very sad
    I know it's wrong, but I am starting to aks myself, Do we really know the real David Bret Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Tell you what, as I am basically nice, I'll send you a pm with some links in it. Read them and then decide for yourself whether you've been had or not.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 pm

hatman wrote:I am worried about David, he is being HORRID today Crying or Very sad

Whats happened hat?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm

mrs wu wrote:

Whats happened hat?

He made some nice new freinds, clever people who treated him with the respect he deserves......... and well, he is just being VILE VILE VILE to them!!!!!!

He's saying the strangest things...............

The Loonie's let off one of those big balloons and a three of four fell out of the basket and landed in Amazonland to rib The Lean Mean Ugly Machine. Led of course by Watcher, in her royal capacity as Cnut. He who ordered back the tide, naturally. What else would I be referring to? Certainly not the sender of the delightful little billet doux I just received: "Oh, do f*ck off. You are a complete arsehole!"

I know I am not as clever as David - who is?- but that just doesn't seem very nice to me.
    Do you think he is having some kind of breakdown.........or maybe someone slipped him a Mickey!

Yes! That must be it! Mustn't it Crying or Very sad
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Hatman, shall I pm you these links I mentioned to Mrs Wu? Happy to oblige, you only have to ask.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

My world has shattered now hat just like you. Those links are so bad. Someones slipped him something and it could be booze or one of those date pills.

PLEASE let this not betrue. pale
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't blame me I didn't make them up. Sometimes you have to accept you've been conned, and get over your infatuation for a piece of filth like him.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 pm

But I love his books so much and they remind me of our gran. She was always singing along to George Formby a Gracie Fields. I leanrt all the words so sang with her. She was lovely was gran.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Look, I'm not trying to spoil your dreams, but people often aren't what they seem, like people in the spotlight, the ones what want to be famous. They trample over everyone to get to the top, they trick the public into believing their lies. He's a conman, a trickster, a frord.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 pm

I know i should thank you so I do. Today is not a nice day now as thats the both of them I cant believe in anymore. I still remember Sunday dinners at grans when she had the rdio on and they played lots of old songs. She sang when she was cooking. She made the best roast beef and yorkshires Ive ever had. Mum is good but not like our gran. I miss her you see and he makes me think of her. Thats why Im Mrs Wu.

Sorry about the typing but its made me cry.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm

I just don't understand......sorry, too upset to type....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Youre not alone hat. Crying right alongside you and wish I could hug you and give you a tissue. xxxxxxx
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm sending you both a big hug. I know it's not nice when your dreams fall apart, and I'm sorry to have had to do just that, but you both seem nice people and I have made it my work to debunk people like these two. I hope you will both now take up the Cause and see that they don't do this to others.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Sorry but cant stop crying but thanks fr the hug. Will take on board what youve said when I feel better WM3
    Monday

Post  Monday Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Oh Joy, Oh Bliss. A Forum dedicated to my Bestest Author. If only I had thought of this.

Hugs and kisses David. xxxooo. Keep writing the crapola.

Shut your face, WM3. Your just jealous cause you never dun thought of it. Whatever.

PS. Crapola is cockney for insiteful brainstorms. But David will know that, coming as he does from somewhere near Leeds.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Where I come from crapola means double sh*ttiness which is exactly what he does write. As for my shutting my face why don't you button your lip, fungusface!
    Monday

Post  Monday Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Yer, but your a furriner. We all know who you are, WM3. Hackney, my Ar.....sorry, sorry, my eye.

How could you be so cruel. David's sensitive. You might put him off writing forever.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Monday wrote:Yer, but your a furriner. We all know who you are, WM3. Hackney, my Ar.....sorry, sorry, my eye.

How could you be so cruel. David's sensitive. You might put him off writing forever.
    Can you get him to promise that, liek as how you know who he is and all. And Hackney is the centre of the Universe, everyone know that! And I ain't furrin, no more than probably you are.
    Monday

Post  Monday Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 pm

I'm working on it, WM3. David's too good for this world.

Course I'm a furriner. Who on earth would want to live in Hackney? Or Leeds
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Monday wrote:
    I'm working on it, WM3. David's too good for this world.

Course I'm a furriner. Who on earth would want to live in Hackney? Or Leeds
    Yes, too good for this world. I'm happy to pay a for a one way ticket to Mars for him. After all, ain't we supposed to be going to dump all our trash up there? As for Hackney, CR&R Land, best place in the world to live.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Was that remark about housing an allusion to David's decision to stay close to his northern roots?

If so, it was in very poor taste.
    After all, David has paid the working classes of the north an enormous compliment by both singing to them in the past and then writing books in a language they can understand.

Who needs to read all those boring self-improving novels when you can fick through a copy of Errol Flynn and maybe get a bit excited too? He's just writing for the common man that's all, and if he had to dumb it down a bit because he knows what the common mean is REALLY like, then so be it.

I think he's dreafully misunderstood. Some people on Amazon are not being very nice about him atm, and it makes me VERY angry indeed!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 pm

And they paid him a great compliment by sending him south and closing all the working mens' club doors to him. Singing? I met someone who heard him, says her ears have never been the same since, she gets replays of what seems to be a unmusical saw every time she thinks of him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:09 am