A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Just How Clever Is David Bret

WM3
    WM3

Just How Clever Is David Bret - Page 2 Empty Re: Just How Clever Is David Bret

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Do you know how many Elizabeth Taylor books hes sold, must be in the houndreds of thousands by now.
    Well now, let me see, at the last census there were 250,000 outside loos in the UK, so I guess 250,000? Mind you, the problem is that much of the print does come off when the pages get wet, and it's murder trying to drill a hole through the cover with a knitting needle, I have heard!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm

No1DBFan wrote:I think you will find that David is a good deal older than 50 actually, not that it matters - he wears it SO well!!
    Nearer 80 I would think! He looks like a possible candidate to play Death in the next film of a Terry Pratchett novel, if Christopher Lee isn't available - and cheap too cos he'd not need any makeup!
    aNGRYfAN

Post  aNGRYfAN Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Excuse me but are you implying people use his books as toilet paper?

And you must be very poor if you have an outside loo. Are you a benefit scrounger who runs an internet site and solicits money from people who would love to hang the parents of a missing child and has an outside toilet or what.

I am beyond mad, how DARE YOU SAY DAVIDS WELL RESEARCHED BOOKS WOULD BE USED TO WIP SHIT OFF SOMEONE'S ARSE

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 pm

WM3 wrote:
    No1DBFan wrote:I think you will find that David is a good deal older than 50 actually, not that it matters - he wears it SO well!!
    Nearer 80 I would think! He looks like a possible candidate to play Death in the next film of a Terry Pratchett novel, if Christopher Lee isn't available - and cheap too cos he'd not need any makeup!

What a catty thing to say. You should apologise for saying that.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

aNGRYfAN wrote:Excuse me but are you implying people use his books as toilet paper?

And you must be very poor if you have an outside loo. Are you a benefit scrounger who runs an internet site and solicits money from people who would love to hang the parents of a missing child and has an outside toilet or what.

I am beyond mad, how DARE YOU SAY DAVIDS WELL RESEARCHED BOOKS WOULD BE USED TO WIP SHIT OFF SOMEONE'S ARSE
    Ah, don't be such a stupid w*anker! I live in a 12 bedroom house and we have inside loos! I bet you live in one of them 2 up, 2 down council houses in some grimy town where most of the shops are closed cos so has the bleeding coal pit!! And yes, that's all his books are worth, to wipe some old tramp's backside.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm

mrs wu wrote:
    WM3 wrote:

What a catty thing to say. You should apologise for saying that.
    So telling the truth is being nasty! Ah, shut yer face, you stupid bint!
    aNGRY

Post  aNGRY Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

where is the report button on here I want to report that puff fish wimp3 for being nasty. I can post what I want when i want and I won't have some twit who pretends he's got an inside toliet calling me poor.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 pm

aNGRY wrote:where is the report button on here I want to report that puff fish wimp3 for being nasty. I can post what I want when i want and I won't have some twit who pretends he's got an inside toliet calling me poor.
    Ah shut your face, pimple boy! Or are you a pimple girl? Either way, SHUT IT!!!! No report button so you'll have to go a play with something else!
    Pufffish

Post  Pufffish Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm

WiMp3 you don't look very human to me and your eyebrows could do with a damn good shave. Christ what a picture you look, the only redeeming thing about you is you don't look like that movie star, what's his name again, erm...............Robert Englund
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Pufffish wrote:WiMp3 you don't look very human to me and your eyebrows could do with a damn good shave. Christ what a picture you look, the only redeeming thing about you is you don't look like that movie star, what's his name again, erm...............Robert Englund
    Pufffish? What are you, a blow up doll? And no I don't look like Robert Eglund, but Loverboy Bret does! As for my eyebrows, where are yours, oh there they are, attached to your family proboscis!

Last edited by WM3 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Pufffish wrote:WiMp3 you don't look very human to me and your eyebrows could do with a damn good shave. Christ what a picture you look, the only redeeming thing about you is you don't look like that movie star, what's his name again, erm...............Robert Englund

I wish this forum had an ignore button. That WiMp3 thing is a nasty SOB. End of.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 pm

mrs wu wrote:

I wish this forum had an ignore button. That WiMp3 thing is a nasty SOB. End of.

Well, there isn't one, so hard luck. I have every right to post here and to say what I think!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 pm

No you do not WiMp3. This is a forum for fans of DB and as you are here disrutping you should take a hike. End of.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 pm

mrs wu wrote:No you do not WiMp3. This is a forum for fans of DB and as you are here disrutping you should take a hike. End of.
    And who's gonna ban me? You? Oh button your lip, flapper mouth!!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Go and start your own forum because youve gone past boring. Troll.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Hooray to find WiMp3 gone. This place is better now we have got rid of the disruprtor so we can concentrate on whats important. Did he get banned?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm

mrs wu wrote:Hooray to find WiMp3 gone. This place is better now we have got rid of the disruprtor so we can concentrate on whats important. Did he get banned?

Good evening, nope, not banned, sorry to disappoint you, shikse!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Like a bad penny WiMp3 turns up. Nobody wants yu here as you are just a disruptor who cant talk politely. Wish we had an ignore button on this site.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

mrs wu wrote:Like a bad penny WiMp3 turns up. Nobody wants yu here as you are just a disruptor who cant talk politely. Wish we had an ignore button on this site.
    Strewth don't you ever stop moaning, you kvetching yenta?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh, ignore him, he is jealous of David's stunning good looks and unique talent (((hugs to David)))

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Youre an ignorant troll. Go and find a new home where yhou're wanted as its not on here.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 pm

mrs wu wrote:Youre an ignorant troll. Go and find a new home where yhou're wanted as its not on here.
    Ain't leaving here, plonker, so get used to it!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Youre a disruptor and i think someone has sent you to derail this tghread.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

mrs wu wrote:Youre a disruptor and i think someone has sent you to derail this tghread.

Oh dear tantying are we? Just like Donut Dave!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Here you are, jist for you, what a REAL author thinks of him:

In a recent discussion with some friends via another blog Bret was mentioned again, and the bottom line is people seem to be horrified by him. He does cause a ruckus when he’s pissed off, which is often. But I have changed my mind about being silent because history does indeed matter, and David Bret is not an historian. Nor is he much of a writer. He’s pretty good at typing. Of course, having read only two of his books I’m guessing that his other books stink, too. It’s not a stretch to fathom that I’m right. If he ever publishes a book that garners widespread critical acclaim I will be happy to congratulate him. Just don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen. So for those who have brought up the subject with me this essay answers the question – what do you think about David Bret’s books?

David Bret is publicly antagonistic against anyone that criticizes him. Since a great many people have criticized him you can well imagine how busy he is ranting and raving. To this effect he has created multiple blogs where his venomous diatribes are on display for all the world to see. I won’t bother linking them here. Just google him and you’ll be knee-deep in this madman’s virulent world soon enough. He can publish what he wishes, and some people will believe his lies and innuendo. That’s their privilege, too. But recently I realized I shouldn’t remain silent about Bret. I think most reviewers see through his lies and this is the reason why most of his books are so poorly received. He is not well respected, and more than a few people regard him with contempt. I harbor no personal ill-will toward him, but I also have no sympathy for him. He has earned his reputation as a writer of garbage. David Bret appears to enjoy rolling in sewage the way farmyard animals root about in their own muck.

As a writer my impression of David Bret is that he doesn’t work very hard. I am reminded that scientists once taught a chimpanzee to type. The chimp typed all day. They fed him bananas. And Bret is fixated on sexual matters. He can’t type a paragraph without mentioning sex. He wallows in homosexual innuendo. But finally, the reason I find him contemptible is his blatant lack of honesty. His books are filled with lies, gossip and hearsay. No effort has been made to adhere to the rules of objective journalism. The two books I read were an insult to intelligent, educated readers who deserve a writer’s best effort. And a good effort that fails is preferable to no effort at all. Bret is contemptible because he takes his readers for granted and revels in his role as a purveyor of trash. Deep down inside I suspect he knows he can’t go the distance, but he struck a goldmine by catering to the baser instincts of willing participants who most assuredly tell him how wonderful he is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:45 am