A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room!

Davy Boy

Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room! Empty Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room!

Post  Davy Boy Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Friend or Foe????? Which best describes David Bret? Looking at recent event's I'd go with the later. Bret claims to be "a lover of nice people" yet the only thing that seems genuine about him is, the disloyalty he shows his friends on his blog. Today's victim is actor Christopher Riordan, the only good thing to come out of it is the support Riordan has received which as seen Bret defriended by many on Facebook.

Is David Bret a genuine friend to anyone???? Sadly not, the only person who sticks up for him (no names mentioned) from time to time, is treated with absolute discourse by Bret. As usual this is done without the "friend" having any idea that Bret is having a laugh behind his back, the poor mite if only knew, I don't think he'd be as forthcoming about defending Bret. Sadly this same friend chose Bret over his real friends, wit the belief that there was some kind of gravitas in being associated with David Bret. And as we all know there isn't!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room! Empty Re: Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room!

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Despite being a member of this forum, ironically I am not overly familiar with Bret.

He's frigging ugly though! I thought that the pics of him I'd seen were photoshop jokes... but it seems that they weren't!
    Davy Boy

Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room! Empty Re: Could the last of David Bret's friends please switch off the light when exiting the room!

Post  Davy Boy Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 pm

You'd also think that having written the book "Elvis in Hollywood" he would have realised through his vast research that Elvis died in 1977, and not 16 years ago. But then again this is David Bret, who will probably claim to have know Elvis personally, as having sold him a bag of chips every Friday night for over 10 years Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Davy Boy wrote:You'd also think that having written the book "Elvis in Hollywood" he would have realised through his vast research that Elvis died in 1977, and not 16 years ago. But then again this is David Bret, who will probably claim to have know Elvis personally, as having sold him a bag of chips every Friday night for over 10 years Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
    LOL! Another book to avoid then when I see it in a charity shop for 10p! Laughing 
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:27 pm

With his career continuing to slide ( The self-published novels aren't doing too well, sadly) David Bret's only outlet to keep his name out there is once again to start causing more trouble for Hala Pickford - and it has absolutely nowt to do with him in the first place.

Now for a man who's career is sagging as low as his jowls and who's hatred for Ms Pickford is well known via his on-off blog about her. You would think that a man of his year (63) Very Happy and a man of his "experience" that viewing his rants, hate-fuelled blogs and harassment is not only weird, but down right embarrassing!

Get back to the garden Mr. Bret and whilst your pruning the bush have a long hard think at just how ridiculous your campaign against Hala Pickford really is.
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 pm

If David Bret could pick a song for his soundtrack, I'm certain it would be "Are You Lonesome Tonight?". No as far as I am aware, I don't think he ever met Elvis in Paris, nor did Elvis ring in to a radio station to share some form of admiration for "Bretty Baby".

The choice of song really must come down to the fact that David Bret, yes that David Bret, you know the one who is a successful author, raconteur, oh and I mustn't forget Broadcaster, oh who could forget his self christened title of Profiler, must really be a lonely man. I guess there's only so many times he can trim his bush, and there's only so many photographs a man can take of his black crow - he's such a 'bird puller' Very Happy 

But one thing can be guaranteed with David Brets moments of loneliness, that his harassment of Hala Pickford picks up at a steady pace. Having given his former pals now enemies some time off, he once again turns his attention to Hala Pickford, with yet more repeated moans and groans. In his latest blog David Bret make his latest claim by writing - "there is nothing more laughable than a big-head who makes a career out of falling flat on their face and always missing the bus. Of this, Hala and her cronies are consistent."

Now call me cynical but did he write this with his tongue firmly in his cheek, because if I'm not mistaken he has described himself quite well - notably he has now taken to self-publishing his books. Not that there is anything wrong with that, yet it wasn't that long ago David Bret took great delight in viewing self-publishing authors as failures.

It's one thing falling flat on your face David, but it's quite another when you take out your own fear and loathing of yourself out on others!
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 am

Well low and behold it must be that time of the month, in which due to the lack of sales of his self-published tomes, that David Bret turns his attention to Hala Pickford and Evelyn Zumaya.

Bret use's the terms "obsessives" and "cyber bullies" to describe both women, which in itself is laughable, as yet again other than defending themselves against Bret, both women are neither. In some of his posts he use's the phrase "WE", as though he is working as a collective, to which he is not. One source has informed me that one "friend" of David Bret's has distanced themselves from him. I guess the penny has finally dropped, that with David Bret there is NO such thing as friendship.

David Bret has titled one blog entry as "Time To Water The Lettuce", maybe giving your garden a tidy-up might be a start. Then again I was thinking with all the time he supposedly spends in his garden, doing all that heavy labour, why oh why does he have the most puniest of arms????

And in regards to David Brets behaviour and moral compass in regards to his stirring about the McCann case, the title of his latest blog about Louis B Mayer should have been retitled as "David Bret: I Would Put Nothing Past This Despot".
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 am

Surely David Bret should be taking his own advice (as if posted as the backdrop for his Hala/Evelyn blog) "Shut Up, Stop Whining And Get A Life".

To the good people of this forum, the U.K. and the world, please answer me this "How many of you have come across a reputable author who spends their days, weeks, months even years harassing members of the general public, via forums and blogs????"

(There's a lot of tumbleweed flying around) The answer is that no reputable author does. This all goes to prove that with the exception of trying to flog his self-published tomes via amazon, David Bret has nothing else going for himself, well except pruning a rose bush or two.

David Bret it seems could do with not only getting a life, but also trying to establish some for of human contact. His mood is as black as his feathered friend 'The Rook'.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am

I'd never heard of him till he started on the McCanns .
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Sadly Coco, David Bret has been running his hate campaign's for many years, long before the McCann case, as one of my associates will testify.

Sadly the saddo is still reading his reviews for his Piaf biography and still believe's his a ground breaking author. The only thing that is ground breaking about David Bret is his audacity to take the piss out of authors who self-publish, when yet that is now how he can get his books published. And as for his claims of his books being turned into films, I guess he must be director, producer, actor (or actress) and the floor cleaner. Could you imagine Bret with a dirty tea towel around his head, sucking his cheeks in pretending to be Valentino......Actually I'll give that one a miss Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Non, rien de rien...

If Bret's books are as badly-written as his blog, I'll give them a miss!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:38 am

Rachel Granada wrote:Non, rien de rien...

If Bret's books are as badly-written as his blog, I'll give them a miss!
    Good reads (that is sarky, by the way) if you like made-up trivia with gay sex thrown in for good measure.  His latest offering is that Richard III and the Duke of Buckingham were 'having it away' and when Richard rebuffed Buckingham he threw a huff and rebelled.

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm

bret shouldnt judge everyone by himself .
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm

I received news earlier of David Bret's latest blog post, a thinly veiled dig at Kate McCann's revelation that she did infact suffer suicidal thoughts. Well when I thought that Bret's moral compass couldn't slump any lower (after this weeks rants and madman ravings about Hala Pickford and Evelyn Zumaya), he decides not only to pick at Kate McCann, but also bring Marlene Dietrich into the mix........Mind you I don't know why I'm surprised at Dietrich's inclusion, after all she seems to get a mention or two in every book he writes.

Ok I know he's been reduced to going down the self-publishing route, and to get any kind of kick he devotes all his time and energy to his blogs. But surely even he must look in the mirror and think "Just how the hell has it come to this? How I have stooped so low to enjoy the misery of others, make me feel better about my own sad, pitiful exsistence". Well David posting pictures of yourself with Jean "Rook", won't give you the answer . . . . oh and for the record David if you want to pass off these quotes of Dietrich as fact, why not post the recordings of your phonecalls to Dietrich - and I don't mean the ones in which you try to impersonate her!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:45 pm

What a vile specimen. Did he really speak with Marlene Dietrich or is he bullshitting?

I still think that he is wearing a comedy false nose - surely no-one could be that ugly naturally?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am