A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Broho Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:12 pm

lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 am

coco wrote:blossomwhiskers or something , with a fake Mongolian ip  lol! 

She's made more comebacks than debunker!  bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Debunker's far more clever than she will ever be.  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Quote from: Truth on June 12, 2014, 11:47:04 PM
    those ppl they want to interview arent just sat about pdl waiting. they are in the Uk waiting. its stupid to think they search holes first then interview after,just stupid and not accurate either. the ppl they are going toreinterview are already interviewed back in -07 ie the tapas crew.

Look who's back .  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:46 pm

John's favorite troll?

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty SOMEONE SHOWS THEIR TRUE COLORS

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:07 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Spamna10

Re: Portugal and fascism.
    « Reply #39 on: Today at 09:11:26 AM »

Quote from: davel on Today at 09:08:42 AM
    While the british fought to liberate the camps the Portuguese supplied food and goods to the Nazis to support their war campaign...read a bit of history Stephen...the concentration camp victims were helped by the british...the Portuguese supported the Nazi campaign

Wonderfulspam My personal opinion is, the world would have been a better place under the Nazis
    Oh dear, that says it all, doesn't it?   You can read the full exchange on this link (remove xxxx to access link)
    xxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4482.0
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 pm

still no sign of that dirtbag spam being banned , says it all .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:32 pm

What that WS has said is a crime in some places.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:17 pm

that site' s got too many trolls like spam and Stuck Record to be worth reading , they never say anything new .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:14 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Chucky10

lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:45 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Emutru10

emu just can 't help herself  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:30 pm

their latest member seems somehow familiar.....

Quote from: Miss Taken Identity on Today at 07:52:53 PM
    The Team Mc were suing everyone involved in the publishing-distribution-discussing,making documentaries based on the contents of the book- which was based on the police investigation report.

IN PORTUGAL Where the McCanns are merely visitors!

Yesssssssss It was one of them conspiracies things. They were all in on it. haha!

And who the hell are the Team Mcs to stomp into a country and demand people have freedoms of speech denied-basic human right that is! Article 8

Oh when Gerry ruled the world...
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 am

I haven't been on injustice for a bit, it's like Groundhog Day on there. Is Benn.. oops sorry "blonk" still posting on there, mind you he has been busy on Havern's recently with his socks on there.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:46 pm

no sign of him , but emu' s growing heads faster than admin can ban them .

Quote from: Miss Taken Identity on Today at 04:41:01 PM
    Kate said in her book she and Gerry had to tell lies...

SO... what makes us think she wouldn't do it again hmmm oh My.
    If what happened what they said happened, why tell lies at al

sez the biggest lying troll on the internet  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty WELL, HELLO, BACK AGAIN ARE WE? HERE'S EMU LOL

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:36 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Missem10

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj7suH9Mr5sa_4UiXE8u8YEkjemvdusRxlh4A9_8G8kzprS0H2HPfCoB0o
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 am

complete trainwreck on unjustice now , with Stuck Record and Chucky trolling non-stop , she doesn t even seem to be have stopped for long enough to change her tenaladies in the last day .

be as well pulling the plug on it now , its just a joke site .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Online Miss Taken Identity

Re: do you think it is ok for a missing childs mother to say this
    « Reply #63 on: Today at 09:29:32 PM »
    Trolling and goading and name calling=bullying.

I, like Mr Amaral, will have a dignified discussion if it is on offer, other than that the Kate debaters- forum -haters, will just have to blow their banal diatribe to the wind..

Kate is a hater. We see that so often. It is good she forgave her self and Gerry and the 'abductor' but wants pain and fear for Amaral... weird that.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj7suH9Mr5sa_4UiXE8u8YEkjemvdusRxlh4A9_8G8kzprS0H2HPfCoB0o
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:02 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Chucky10

dumb and dumber  lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:28 am

see its turned into an out and out pitchforking hate site now . no suprise there with stuck record and Chucky ruling the roost .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty NEW MOD ON THE BLOCK HA HA

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm

It would appear there's a new mod.  Now watch the feathers fly.

Emu:

The thread is still there and we have a new Mod who was being watched but now has been promoted-I wonder if she will be watched again, or will her snipes be accepted by the Forum owner?

Someone tried to change the quotes in my thread that, disappeared,. As will many decent posters, Due to the loss of integrity.

Fakelily:

I was wondering why Eleanor was being so polite over on the ' co-ordinator' thread. Now I know.

The forum has already lost many valuable contributors, not least of all Anne Guedes. I can't help thinking making a member who is so obviously unpopular and outrageously rude will help the situation.
    Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 03:54:20 PM
    can you understand my anger at her becoming a mod after she was allowed to treat me like she did??
    I'm so loving it!  More, more.   cheers lol!
    davel
    Re: Gonçalo Amaral - Sick and broke

« Reply #175 on: Today at 03:55:10 PM »
    Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 03:51:23 PM
    i find it amazing actully after all the deeply personal stuff she has said about me and others and GA she is made a mod so all the abuse she gave me doesnt matter to anyone then?? she was free to abuse the disabled etc here and elsewhere and yet is made a mod?? i dont understand i want all the points taken off my account clearly she did that to get me banned

what you don't understand is how rude you are to other posters...that's why you have been on a 50 % warning
    i just think someone with such a mcann supporter stance should not be a mod isnt that giving into the mcanns and since i started this thread i can talk about what i want
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:28 pm

that spoiled brat should have had her backside smacked long ago , everyone saw her screeching abuse and calling people 'hags' a few days ago .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty SHE'S OFF AGAIN - MUST BE REALLY BUGGING HER - GOOD

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:19 pm

carlymichelle
    Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #96 on: Today at 05:05:12 PM »
    Quote from: Martina on Today at 04:56:21 PM
    I would love to know how comes Eleanor, a poster with warning, became a moderator on his forum and when actually did it happen. It is quite worrisome for me when the abusers become the moderators.

same with me especally a biased one too
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:21 pm

she still not finished spitting her dummy cos she can't get her own way , then ?  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:53 pm

i would be up to it at least if im attacked i can delete personally and it is daytime in australia while it is nighttime in the uk so i could deal with the early hours uk stuff at least there would be less attacks on both sides
    « Last Edit: Today at 05:49:18 PM by carlymichelle »

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 7 Empty JOHN REPLIES TO THE COMPLAINTS RE THE NEW MOD

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:02 pm

That's actually a good post to her by John:
    I was going to post on this very subject so thank you both for asking the question.

Eleanor has posted on the forum for quite a while now and has always accepted mod decisions gracefully. She has made it very clear where her sympathies and support lie and that has rendered her an obvious target for abuse at times. She has responded accordingly as was her right.

In order to rebalance the forum and to redress complaints I felt that it was time that another mod be appointed. All I ask is that Eleanor be given the chance to prove herself when it comes to moderation during this probationary period. Eleanor has always been straight and upfront with me even when we had disagreements and she has given an undertaking that her moderation will be fair and impartial.

What more can we ask for, can we rise to the challenge?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 am