A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Sykes wrote:
    coco wrote:sounds like one of Bennett's nutters ?
    More than likely, as we knew bennett sent loads of these requests.  

Yes, perhaps John has been sent this info by "blonk" aka Bennett on injustice!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

coco wrote:Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 04:45:29 PM
    I can strongly recommend in your case a verbal enema.

Your arrogant pretentiousness in giving lectures to others, knows no bounds.

Stuck Record spitting his dummy again  lol! 

lol! lol! lol! 

I wonder whether Stucko ever recovered those tuition fees and petrol expenses that one of his students stiffed him out of!

A little bird tells me that Stucko runs a course called "Dealing with Difficult Customers".

I'm saying nothing ...  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Oh does he train people for working in call centers?
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:09 am

Broho wrote:Oh does he train people for working in call centers?

Oh, that is norty Broho !     lol! 

Are you saying that he always keeps saying the same lines?

Is he a tutor then, rather than a teacher?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:47 pm

parrot more like .
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:48 pm

coco wrote:parrot more like .
    Tbh, I really cannot imagine him as a teacher. He is so negative and says dreadful and disgusting things. Especially to me today.

I wouldn't want him near my kids.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 pm

I strongly doubt he is a teacher in the strict sense. More like well, a trainer.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:21 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 3 Itchym10

so , itchymod thinks obscene abuse from Stuck Record is hilarious ? says it all about him , the likes of that aren't worth bothering about Sadie . just trash .
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:35 pm

coco wrote:parrot more like .
    ssadie wrote:
    Tbh, I really cannot imagine him as a teacher.  He is so negative and says dreadful and disgusting  things.  Especially to me today.

I wouldn't want him near my kids.

today Stephen has said to me:

This post removed because MoJ has, (rather late), taken the offensive post down

Last edited by ssadie on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 3 Empty ADMIN TIGHTENS ITS GRIP - UPDATES THE RULES

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 am

Admin

Administrator
    New warning levels
    « on: Today at 03:48:40 AM »

A new warning system has been introduced. From today there will be consequences once a warning level of 60% and 80% are attained.

* Reaching 60% will require that all posts are approved before becoming visible on the board.

* Reaching 80% will result in an automatic temporary ban.

* Warning levels are now reduced automatically by 5% for each 24 hour period in which no additional warnings are given.

Admin
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

so much for their Free Speach .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:00 pm

coco wrote:so much for their Free Speach .
    It's begiining to be déjá vu time - think back to the 3As forum, thet was the start of their descent into oblivion, wasn't it?
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Admin

Administrator
    New warning levels
    « on: Today at 03:48:40 AM »

A new warning system has been introduced.  From today there will be consequences once a warning level of 60% and 80% are attained.

* Reaching 60% will require that all posts are approved before becoming visible on the board.

* Reaching 80% will result in an automatic temporary ban.

* Warning levels are now reduced automatically by 5% for each 24 hour period in which no additional warnings are given.

Admin  
    If they do that to me, I shall be out of there like greased lightning.

Nobody pulls my strings.  Nobody tells me what to say.  I live in a Democracy, not a Police State.

Already Pro-Mccanns are penalised about five fold to Ant-Mccanns.  In Redblossoms case, she got away with "murder" until, one day, she took it far too far.  

I would say that I was penalised about 20 fold in comparison to Red ... but she was the flavour of the month ... and I aint liked.  Also I am seen as a pro, altho I consider both sides.  She was an avid anti ... still is ... intelligent tho ... and the fastest typist I have ever come across.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:24 pm

theyre not worth bothering about Sadie , its obvious the control freaks have pets that get away with everything .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:55 pm

The mods are going to be busy on injustice... each new thread has to be approved, and now this latest diktat from Lamberton.

Yet the nastiest libel is allowed to stand.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 pm

shows what they think of their members , doesn't it ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 10:46:58 AM
    No davel, I don't need help.

The question is very simple.

Do you believe Madeleine is alive or dead ?

Perhaps that could be put as a forum vote.

Stucky needs to see a shrink and shouldnt be allowed anywhere near children , its too keen on wanting them to be dead .
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

What he said is plain stupid. How can a poll make anything real if it is not?

We've always known he was an idiot. That has stepped it up to another level including what coco said.

Can we have a poll to decide whether he is sane or not?
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Broho wrote:What he said is plain stupid.  How can a poll make anything real if it is not?

We've always known he was an idiot.   That has stepped it up to another level including what coco said.

Can we have a poll to decide whether he is sane or not?  

Exactly what I said on jf and Jean Pierre who only speaks wisely appears to agree.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:41 pm

oh , not flip- flops again .  Rolling Eyes  don't they know by now that it's only those cheap rubber ones that make a noise ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm

The cheap plastic ones are obviously the only type they wear.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:52 pm

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 01:22:48 PM

...........and we heard all this several weeks ago.

So what's new ???

Was this man the one who died in 2009 ?

Stucky' s not very bright , is he ?  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 3 Empty Gilet's in good form today

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote from: stephen25000 on April 23, 2014, 09:53:30 PM
    You offer your opinion and no more.

You should first lay the blame on Madeleine's disappearance at her parents feet.

You attack the PJ, the hallmark of the avid mccann supporter, which to put it mildly has become a tad repetitive and not the least 'unhelpful'.

As to 'bad policing' perhaps we should look at some examples of the UK police as well.

Gilet:   My opinion about the abject failure of the PJ to conduct a proper investigation is based on the facts. They failed to do what both you and I know is basic policing when they did not even manage to get interviews (or even the names) of the people who were living in the same block as a child who went missing. Nobody with even half a brain can excuse that kind of failure though some in their unstinting adulation of the cop who got himself thrown off the case still try.

As for repetition, that is pure hypocrisy on your part as you disrupt every single thread on which you post, with your mantra about blame. That mantra is pointless (as it serves no purpose whatsoever in any attempt to discover what happened to Madeleine McCann) is repetitive, is vindictive and, yes, is positively hateful because even though the McCanns have admitted the error of judgement you still wish to hit them over and over with the same mantra.

What matters now is finding who abducted Madeleine McCann. The SY and PJ investigations (which if you had not noticed are BOTH focused on abduction) are the only hope of discovering what actually happened to the little girl at the heart of this case. Just because the initial team of PJ failed so appallingly to do the job properly and interview the locals and visitors living close to the site of the abduction does not mean that such attempts to get to the truth should never happen. These people should come forward and offer themselves for interview. If by any chance it is the actions of online haters and abusers who have become notorious for their inadequate research and attempts to hound everyone who has ever been connected to the case, such as Bennett and his minions which is deterring the people from coming forward, then those pathetic people bear real responsibility in preventing justice.

And as for people who place the entire blame for the events of May 3rd, 2007 on the McCanns and thereby completely exonerate the person or persons who the police are seeking for the abduction I believe they are either delusional or simply maintaining a stance which deep down they know is flawed. Anyone who cannot understand and accept that an abductor is the person to blame is either sick or attempting to pervert reality.

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 02:52:29 PM

That post merely reflects what your distorted sense of reality personifies.

i.e. unadulterated support of the mccanns.

The mere fact that they are solely responsible for Madeleine's plight has clearly escaped you, and not some mysterious abductor for which there exists no proof at all,except perhaps in fairyland.

I've no time for Bennett.

As to Amaral, he tried to do his job. He made mistakes in interpretation of the forensics, but that does not mean he got it intrinsically wrong.

You keep repeating the mantra of abduction and like SY have nothing to back it up with except dogma, because if false, there is only one place to hang blame for the disappearance, i.e. the mccanns themselves.

So when it comes to delusions gilet, take a good hard look in the mirror, because you are full of them.  

Gilet:  Thank you for that very clear post.

It proves everything that I said was correct.

You are exonerating any potential abductor completely. That is either stupid or disgusting (or probably both).

You are continuing with your vindictive mantra without the slightest indication that you understand the pain the McCanns suffer from their error of judgement. That is hateful.

You are guessing that Scotland Yard are simply making up some kind of claim about abduction and inventing dogma about the case, that every officer on Operation Grange is effectively corrupt and lying. That is barking mad.

And it is neither delusional nor wrong of me to understand the fact that when both Scotland Yard and the PJ have managed to find NO EVIDENCE (yes NO EVIDENCE not insufficient evidence) of any crime by the McCanns and the Portuguese have stated this in the archival report and SY have stated publicly that the McCanns are neither persons of interest or suspects that the only realistic alternative of abduction is the likely scenario, especially in light of the FACT that both the PJ and SY are continually telling us that abduction is what they are investigating.

The delusion is entirely yours I am afraid.

And I repeat, your repetitive mantra about the McCanns being solely to blame is disgusting, vindictive and most importantly WRONG. And even worse, it has no bearing on the solving of the case as to what happened to Madeleine McCann.

The more you repeat your vindictive mantra, the more you identify yourself as someone who places no blame on anyone who commits the abduction of a child, the more you try to pretend that SY and the PJ are conning us all by lying to us, the more you ignore reality, the more delusional your posts appear to the average reader here. And you manage that all by yourself.

ps was I right about the 25000 being your target for repeating that vindictive mantra?
    « Last Edit: Today at 03:12:08 PM by gilet »
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Gilet is such an awesome poster who tells the truth time and time again.

Kudos!!
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Broho wrote:Gilet is such an awesome poster who tells the truth time and time again.

Kudos!!

He is a giant amongst posters. Obviously on a different intellectual plane to most of us.

If only they realised just how twee they look against him

....they would shrivel into the ground and disappear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am