A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 pm

From twitter:
    Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 2h
    @boredone12 @BlueTennisBag I left after being told I had to unblock Pro Frances, not likely is SHE getting my IP address for #mccann

@glitter_brain @BlueTennisBag @HiDeHo3 LOTS left when Frances made admin lots more will leave now Gurney welcomed like 2nd coming #mccann

WhereIsMy ‏@BlueTennisBag 2h
    @boredone12 Two perfectly decent members have been banned already
    #mccann

WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALISE FRANCES IS PRO McCANN?
    @justice4maddie
    Frances, AKA Blondie, Scruffs, Foxlady,
    Anne Ger Ryan, Kay Locke is PRO #mccann & Ho HO is showing her true colours  

Jennifer Targhi I'm out of here. I thought we'd done with all this.
    2 minutes ago · Like · 3

Joy Sharman nothing will be deleted if we all act like adults
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sheila Jones I'm with you Jennifer Targhi
    about a minute ago · Like · 1
    -------------
    Ann Selby Has smoke coming out my ears........
    A few seconds ago · Like · 1

Joy Sharman ann you,ll be fine just listen
    A few seconds ago · Like

Amy Godfrey This is ridiculous

Twitter: Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 2h
    @BlueTennisBag @boredone12 Lizzy knows Frances is pro,but her group is no longer about poor 3yr old Maddie #mccann its all about her own ego

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Two perfectly decent members have been banned already

no such thing as a decent hater .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:36 pm

@justice4maddie Frances has been shit stirring all over the Net for 2 weeks.
    Ho Ho is varnished to her vid editor & is oblivious #mccann

@BlueTennisBag Dead right ,Lizzy is playing right into Frances hands, she left last week,but was back in days #mccann
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm

coco wrote:Two perfectly decent members have been banned already

no such thing as a decent hater .

LOL, that's true! Things are getting a bit tasty in hate-land at the mo, it's good entertainment value.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty OFF WE GO AGAIN WITH MORE BITCHING AGAINST HIDIHOHO

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Lorraine Bailey
    Lizzy is mad!! ho ho ho x

Lorraine Bailey You cant seem to any ask any questions on that site! lol
    6 hours ago · Like · 2

Karen Johnston I put on HDH a prediction of when trial would resume as a bit of fun (well so i thought at time it was that what i was looking at) I got a message back from HDH that they only use Facts from FILES! per as written & that the trial date was not known . Uhm PREDICTION was the clue, anyway it was whooshed. Again a post was whooshed when i sussed that this whole MM thing could be to do with Satanic Rituals & GM is either belongs to one or knows people who practice in one hence he telephones Gordon Browns bro first!!!, along with sky news when MM went missing & it now turns out past & present serving government ministers could/are involved in Pedophile activities of which Bill Malloney says is connected to Evil cults. I never heard of Bill before someone lead me to his documentary's after I posted same theory on here. Things never happen by coincidence!, I strongly believe.
    5 hours ago · Like · 5

Kate Holt It's her group sure enough, she has every right to decide who stays and who goes... But to say its all in the name of Madeleine is a bit much!!
    4 hours ago · Like · 1

Warren Thornton Pro site hidden
    4 hours ago · Like · 3

Kate Holt If she's not getting paid per hit, she's maybe clinically insane
    4 hours ago · Like · 3

Pamela Longhurst Lorraine Bailey, she did that to me too as wouldn't stop asking why she kept closing the thread. No longer welcome on her forum. Never mind, This one is ACE!

Lorraine Bailey I saw your post Karen Johnston im glad she blocked me because i was beginning to think she was KM !! LOL
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Lorraine Bailey She reckons she gets personal messages from SY!! LOL
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Julie Miles When i was on HDH i received a pm from someone warning me that FG was pro and that FG was actually Lizzy. I don't know if there was any truth in it but i immediately blocked the person that had pm'd me too.
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Pamela Longhurst In her dreams!LOL
    2 hours ago · Like

Julie Miles Lorraine, that's what she said on a post too that she had spoken to some detectives that were familiar with the case! Delusions of grandeur or what? lol
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Pamela Longhurst Think she may need to see a doctor,seems to have trouble deciding what and who she believes.
    2 hours ago · Like · 3

Pamela Longhurst Julie Miles we on here are pretty familiar with the case, why doesn't she converse with us?
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Lorraine Bailey Lizzy also reckons her group is not like other groups !! and the MSM take notice of her group because it is the most important group on facebook!! lol

Pamela Longhurst She is right, her group is possibly unique, but then so is ours. We are not in a popularity contest we are here to discuss, share and deliberate as friends! Our aim is to be civil and respectful to each other, something she may yet have to learn IMO.
    2 hours ago · Like · 3

Lorraine Bailey Iv also heard about FG too... i was only in the group for a month but i can understand people thinking that they are for the maccs, have you seen the rules?? lmao no posting while lizzy is not around or you get banned
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Karen Johnston HDH lives in Canada ? very expensive phone calls to SY or those connected to them. Anyway she does put a lot of work into her group, but it is a bit, if your face fits you can go against rules of not mentioning Peados, Masons or making up scenarios or swearing.
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Julie Miles Pamela Longhurst My personal opinion is she thought she was above everybody else and we had to conform to her rules. I don't think she ever relished speaking to admin from other forums incase she became bombarded and proved wrong. She is a control freak there's no doubting that.
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Lorraine Bailey To be honest i do not think she lives in canada and she reckons she knows GA personally??
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Pamela Longhurst Lorraine Bailey, Is this for real? The poor woman, needs to get a grip.
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Julie Miles A marvellous way to get people to creep up your backside Lorraine. Sorry but i've never believed anything she's said. The police wouldn't talk to her about the case.

Lorraine Bailey Also there is a donate button for Ga on that site seems a bit dodgy to me.. sorry if im wrong x
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Pamela Longhurst They said they wouldn't talk to anyone, DEADWOOD, We are not going to be giving a running commentary.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Warren Thornton Couldn't find his arse with both hands!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Karen Johnston Well she is convinced Mr redwood is actually doing a proper job, so she might know peeps in SY. Itried to donate to GA via PayPal but it would not work.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty FLAPPERMOUTH IS OFF AGAIN

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:13 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    It's my responsibility to keep members informed about the group and why we are here. The MEDIA cannot report about the PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES in the UK We are here to try to help provide the links.

HDH is a PRO-MADELEINE group. We are here to search for the truth about what happened to Madeleine and in doing that we are trying to reach the people ( mainly in the UK) who are not aware of the files and feel that Kate and Gerry McCann are not complicit in their daughter's disappearance even though they have NOT BEEN DECLARED INNOCENT!

For that reason I ask people to please be tolerant and respectful to those members. Many of you have been those 'people' and are now seeing the details from the files for the first time. We are not here to persuade you to BLINDLY BELIEVE, we are here to provide links to the PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES and everyone can decide for themselves.

Keeping our objective in mind, its important for us to be credible and to showcase a page that reflect the files and other articles of interest concerning the investigation and to not focus on 'speculation' that does not have a base in the Police files.

I have assembled an extensive list of 'guidelines' to assist members in knowing what is acceptable in this group and what we prefer not to see on this page. They are not rules written in stone and there's many factors that can be ignored at times, but please be aware that anything disrespectful or not files related may be removed.

This is not meant to be an attempt to stifle Freedom of Speech, its an attempt to keep all discussions here with the boundaries of our objective.

Admin VOLUNTEER their time to keep this group running and its my responsibility to make their job as easy as possible. We use 'buttons' rather than enter into a negative interaction with a possible disruptive member. It's hard to argue with a button!

Regardless of the ridicule I get for having all these things in place, its all about the members and what's best for the page to help expose the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine..

It's important for me to interact with members if there's an issue and to try to resolve it.

We don't ban indiscriminately and we ALWAYS keep proof of the justified reason for banning, if ultimately that happens.

I have NEVER blocked anyone so I am always open to negotiate if someone is upset, but DISRUPTORS tend to have their own agenda and love to repeat lies and exaggerations about their experience here...

We are not for everybody.....but we DO try to be a CREDIBLE place to visit if you want information on the files and if you hear NEGATIVE comments from others....that's their prerogative to have that PERCEPTION....but please remember....

IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE!

NOTE: Please be advised there are EFFORTS TO DISCREDIT the group via PM. Please alert adminif you feel anyone is taking advantage of the PM function in this way.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 am

she doesn't need help to discredit those nutters .
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty DUMB KLUTZ

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks for reading the OP Mo N Hales it hopefully explains enough but by all means pm me as suggested.

I also want everyone to remember that we get a LOT of VIEWERS...they are important as are the members. You dont need to be a member to read the page and thats why we are here.

The people we want to reach probably don't want others to know they are reading it

We had close to 1,000 viewers/member visits within a 7 hr period at one time and considering the posting during that time was not busy, that PROVED how many visitors we had!

It's not always about how many members there are...its how many VIEWERS there are as well!
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:56 pm

So readers look and see what everyone else sees. A wannabe despot with mental health issues.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Pervnumty moaning because Hoho censored her:
    Karen Johnston No thoughts whatever on it being a pro McC site, just get a bit peed off with if your face fits click. I said my 2nd post was far fetched, but then you get the brown noses saying What will newbies think of seeing Witchcraft etc, Well just in case, I am making a very large humble pie for them who think its a nutty scenario.

Does she need to be told what onlookers think when they see nutters going on about witches and Beltane?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty LATEST LOAD OF INFIGHTING CR*P

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Leanne Byrne well all I can say as a newcomer looking in, it doesn't seem a very well balanced group that takes all views into consideration?? anyone that doesn't agree with the majority gets hounded. You only have to read back through the posts and tell me that this doesn't happen? I have not seen Jo be rude to anyone, just sensibly debate....
    35 minutes ago · Like · 1

Shelly Keeper And whilst typing my comment I see people are now calling others stupid. This group is about justice for Maddieand raising awareness. I understand if you don't like others views but to jump on them when they have been perfectly polite just makes a mockery. If was a new member to this group and sitting on the fence the behaviour of some would make me think I'm dealing with fruit loop paranoid control freaks. Such a shame and ruins what should be perfect place to gain more public support
    33 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Kate Benson Why is it Shelly, that the only time you seem to comment, is to cast derision on this group?
    33 minutes ago · Like

Marie Smith I think this is a great group...try going on others and air the same views and see how you get on lol
    32 minutes ago · Like · 4

Kate Benson Shelly KeeperHow much do you guys actually get paid by the way? Is it worth it??
    32 minutes ago · Like

Lisa Edington I cant see anyone calling anyone else 'stupid'?

Leanne Byrne Petra above ^^
    30 minutes ago · Like

Leanne Byrne Mindless stupidity....
    29 minutes ago · Like

Lisa Edington no, she said in general it is stupidity...going round in circles like this. Not that she called anyone 'stupid' bit of a difference
    29 minutes ago · Like · 5

Trev Weetch Shelly why would we want justice for Madrid ? are you on the right support group ?
    29 minutes ago · Like

Shelly Keeper Kate Benson in afraid it is people like you who ruin groups, who bring ridicule. Im commenting because I've said all I have to say over the years re my opinions on Madeleine and I refuse to sit back & watch someone be treated badly for no reason. You however seem to be only contributing when you fancy a confrontation
    28 minutes ago · Like · 1

Shelly Keeper Fair enough Lisa Edington. I still stand by the rest of my comments
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lisa Edington Can we get back on topic now please?! Think we have all strayed from the OP 'What are the chances'
    26 minutes ago · Like · 4

Kate Benson Shelly Keeper - No you are wrong there. I contribute as a dedicated poster in this group, but I have been around long enough to know how you PRO trolls work!
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kate Benson Shelly Keeper - You pro trolls never post anything worthwhile and only post when it is to complain and cry victim.
    24 minutes ago · Like · 1

Shelly Keeper Thanks. I needed a bit of a chuckle

Shelly Keeper How long you been on lizzy group Kate Benson, yet you've never seen me post before?
    25 minutes ago · Like

Leanne Byrne But that's the thing with this group?! if you have a difference of a opinion, you accuse people of being pro trolls! I'm sorry but for people looking in, it doesn't look very well balanced at all........
    24 minutes ago · Like · 2

Kate Benson I've seen enough of your posts to have your measure!

===========

It goes on for ages like that until Hoho finally notices.....

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I am very disappointed... I spent a lot of time posting about the HUGE discrepancy about Rachael not seeing Madeleine at the pool when the last picture was taken as well as all the other MAJOR discrepancies and all I see is mindless accusations against members.
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm

You can see why she had to open her school. She thinks her posters are a bunch of preschoolers. She is probably right.  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Laurie Harvey Kate Holt BTW Tanya called us a Disgrace. That was not a nice thing to say/post
    26 February at 15:19 · Edited · Like · 2

Laurie Harvey Tanya has been removed
    26 February at 15:21 · Like

Zora McCartney Exactly. She rattled on about being respectful towards others' while calling us a disgrace. And she's on Hoho's now wondering why she got booted...Duh!
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Immature idiots.  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Graham Cherrett Bennett was interested to see David Brets correspondence with The Sun in the light of Linda Wrafters "give me 10 Myra Hindleys, to 1 Kate McCann" quote when members of a once small Facebook group were once targets of set ups and such idiocy could have exposed everyone who dared question to vilification in all the press. However as I tried to smooth things out Bennett again shot himself in the foot having a go at the man who had tried to help him. He also loudly denounced falsely on what "evidence" as the source of fake nude pictures of Ricardo Pavia. Presumably on the basis that he didn't like Mr Brets books despite never having read any. The Police exonerated Mr Bret and know who is the source of various faked emails and photographs.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Andy Bathgate Real Leaders do not fear negative exposure in the Media no matter how Nationwide it goes. When you have the support of numbers in membership they are your muscle. Only cowards push back against the membership to keep their arses out of the fire
    14 hours ago · Like · 2

Andy Bathgate My conclusions drawn from their actions are that Lizzy and her Admins are not as committed as they would have us believe. They are happy to do loads of sqeaking in the long grass till the first cat arrives
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Jo Wilson What is the point of this thread? If she is not a member here then it seems unfair to publicly have a go at someone who is unable to respond. Her extensive research on the timelines etc and videos are excellent. If that isn't proof of commitment then I don't know what is.

Kathleen Sweeney Yeah true. Like Zora said it is put to bed now.
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Andy Bathgate As I said Jo we can all squeak in the long grass for ever but at least Zora has the courage of her conviction to take this sites case to the McCann's heartlands...check the pinned thread
    13 hours ago · Like · 4

Chris Roberts Andy "M8", that comment is tantamount to an accusation of cowardice and I take exception to it. Clearly Lizzy has in some way upset a few people but that in debate that is the nature of the beast. I don't think anyone can logically claim to have put anything like the effort that Lizzy has into analysis of the evidence and I think she is perfectly correct to in effect veto any "theories" not supported by that evidence. For instance, I was asked not to refer to the odious couple as the "McScams" because although it is my belief that they are indeed fraudsters, there is currently no evidence to support it and of course it was never part of the PJ files and will eventually be for SY to investigate. I have travelled the world for my work and wherever I have been, I abide by local customs. I treat the internet in exactly the same way. In any event, viewing Lizzy's site is not mandatory and if as per the title of this thread anyone really thinks she's "mad", you would be better off looking to yourselves. Lizzy's analysis of the evidence stands or falls on its thoroughness and veracity and thus far I have no major criticisms on it even though my own analysis is slightly different. I haven't seen this Pamela Gurney woman under that name but in all of the fora seeking the truth, her ilk are dealt with in exactly the same way. Abduction ? Prove it. Personally I like the acolytes coming in to any of the fora because it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Now if anyone doesn't like what I say here, I make no apology for it because I speak as I find.
    10 hours ago · Like · 5

Jo Wilson If 'sqeaking in the long grass' involves having a you tube channed, extensive research forum and a facebook group all totally committed to this case then long may she carry on 'sqeaking' .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 2h
    NEW MADELEINE #McCANN GROUP STARTING TODAY. PLEASE JOIN AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JUSTICE https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/
    Danielle Wilson
    Thanks for the add Has the other page closed down then ?
    Like · Share · 5 hours ago near Hove
    Seen by 39
    Rosemary Smith likes this.

Ben Thompson Hi Danielle, the other page is still open for now, we're undecided what to do with it in the future. We may leave it open for reference, but posting is currently disabled over there.
    I have absolutely NO idea what page he's on about, the five numty groups I was aware of still seem to be operational, so I can only assume there was yet another one. Somewhere.

And looky here:  

Ben Thompson
    In keeping with Dan's post yesterday, here is another excellent article by Sonia Poulton
    http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/462601/Paedophile-MPs-are-mocking-British-law
    Like · Share · 12 hours ago
    Seen by 51
    8 people like this.

Sonia Poulton thank you Ben, I appreciate that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Numtyt10
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Sykes wrote:PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Numtyt10

Good luck with that then! The police of two countries don't agree. Lets rely on a few pitchforkers in cyberspace to get the "truth" out there. Keep chipping away, tick tock and all that!

Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

I think the only one committing any crime might be the poster. He could look on the bright side as he would be getting a response.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Thomso10
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

That Ben Thompson must be a friend of Goncalo Patron Saint of Hemorrhoids.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 pm

must be wanting a visit from the police and a nice write up in the Star , like laffin got .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Has anyone seen laffin around anywhere since that?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

he puts gibbers on twitter sometimes when the pubs shut .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:00 am