A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:19 pm

I just had a look on hoho's FB sewer and came across this piece of nonsense from Brendan Phipps, who plays in a Madness tribute band called One Step Behind. Brendan's guinea pigs Eric and Bill have more intelligence than their owner, going by this rubbish:

Brendan Phipps

So, this is interesting.
    I have been going on for months to a friend of mine about this case. I received a text from him on Sunday morning.
    "Just had a very long talk with a journalist at the Independent. I think you may be very right about the Maddy thing!"
    I texted him this morning for more details and just got a text back saying
    "The guy was saying how dodgy they are, but the papers cannot say anything negative about them for fear of being sued, He'd heard most of what you've talked about".
    Delete if this is not appropriate, however is nice to know that the papers (or at least one of them) is aware of what we perceive the facts to be.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty RANT, RANT, RANT, RANT ON AND ON AND ON

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    PLEASE NOTE: Updated guidelines for posting in HDH. (please acknowledge)

After 'outing' concerted efforts to disrupt this group (with no thought to Madeleine) I have added additional guidelines that are now justified. Freedom of Speech will not be accepted as a challenge when posting DISRESPECTFUL comments about the 'evidence' in the POLICE FILES.

I will no longer tolerate ANYONE who suggests the forensics, the dogs or the police and Goncalo Amaral should be questioned. We are here to provide the information and individual members can draw their own conclusions and opinions from the information provided in the group. NO MORE NEGATIVE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE DOGS OR FORENSIC INFO.

Everyone is free to discuss the details and how they relate to the investigation, however, any member questioning the validity of the police files will be removed.

LIBEL:
    'a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.' PLEASE THINK BEFORE POSTING if you are in doubt, or contact admin.

DUPLICATE THREADS:
    The format of facebook does not allow for many threads to be visible easily and we prefer to keep the main viewable threads on topic with the files.

When there is a major media influx, like the '3 Burglars' Please post ONLY on the dedicated thread. All others will be removed to allow for 'files' threads to remain near the top and to be easily be viewable.

Please understand this is NOT personal, it is of importance to the group to keep topics as varied as possible. Please contact admin directly if any problems with deletions.

RESPECT:
    Please be respectful to others with no ridiculing of others INCLUDING the McCanns. The group suffers if viewed as disrespectful to anyone.

OFF TOPIC:
    Often there are posts that, although of interest, will be removed if they do not relate to the files or the investigation. (ie )

OFF LIMIT TOPICS:
    There are some 'sensitive' topics that can only be left on the group if posted respectfully. (ie Gaspar Statements, David Payne)

Others MAY be related but if they are not linked to the files they will be removed. (Psychic, satirical pics, freemasons, links to pro sites.)

Probable MYTHS without substance or links will be removed. (this includes the 'CATS' file that has no confirmation of having any relevance.)

Admin will use their discretion when removing threads. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY we are only trying to keep all the viewable threads up to date and relevant to the files.

Please contact admin directly if you have any issues with the above guidelines or do not agree with thread removal
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Hels White Forgive me for saying this, but for many months on this group page I have had a distinct feeling that there are strategically planted "spies" on here, watching and reading every thread then arguing and contradicting our valid points of the case. Call me suspicious but I really think a few of these are friends/associates or even relatives of Mc's waiting for some chance to aggravate people in order to accuse us of libel or abuse - to get the group closed. Think the way to deal with these opportunist spies - to ignore them  

Oh, dear, have I been outed?   Please don't ignore me, cos I am so lonely and no-one loves me.  
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBRUXNoE1cR3GHFH_GYwYX0gRcFOUQjbmdxuwiW2u2uM1uR_i8
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Hoho decreed:

I will no longer tolerate ANYONE who suggests the forensics, the dogs or the police and Goncalo Amaral should be questioned

Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns ....
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Those who know her must laugh behind her back.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty LOOKS LIKE THINGS MAY BE ABOUT TO HOT UP AFTER A SLOW SATURDAY

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Richard Pearson I can read Marie Smith YOu don't need to endorse why Lizzy gets called HiDeHITLER
    30 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Richard Pearson And before you bullies ban me best you have a word with Liz first unless you would really like a shot in the foot each
    30 minutes ago · Like

Richard Pearson It would be quicker to have a set of rules stating what you CAN discuss here
    28 minutes ago · Like

Richard Pearson Mind you YOU are all allowed to post SPECULATION which suddenly isn't actually called that when you admins do it.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:09 pm

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Go on Richard lad!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Richard Pearson Don't be so bloody knee jerk prissy fascist

lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:31 pm

coco wrote:

Richard Pearson Don't be so bloody knee jerk prissy fascist

lol! 

lol! lol! lol! 

I haven't been on the sewers today, I take it Richard has been banned?!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:10 pm

they all seem to be fighting about something or other, hoho wants to premod everything . great stuff this free speech  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LUNATIC MOON? SHE'S OFF HER ROCKER.

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    PLEASE NOTE: (Member Input Request) It has been suggested that we do not leave enough space for any kind of debate on here...May I just QUALIFY what these guidelines are about...

THEY ARE NOT RULES...they are guidelines, put in place to guide members regarding posting and to avoid endless monitoring of posts that deal with subjects that are not related to the police files.

WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GROUPS! We are in place to attempt to attract new members that have not seen the police files and that is our FOCUS! It should, therefore, explain why other topics, even though of great interest, are not highlighted on HDH.

Admin use their discretion regarding posts that do not follow GUIDELINES (not rules) and if members remain respectful towards everyone including admin then its likely that most discussions will continue regardless of content.

Unfortunately, it has become clear to me that my interpretation of SPECULATION has been taken too literally.

I should have made it clear that SPECULATION is included to avoid grabbing ideas out of thin air and posting as if there are details in the files that support this.

Unfortunately, in my effort to be concise ( with which I have great difficulty) I didn't make it clear that thoughts and ideas, maybe considered speculation, regarding discussions on details in the files ARE worthy of debate and are not restricted, as can be seen within all the discussions on this page.

SPECULATION on HDH = based on a thought that has no substance in the files.

I am ALWAYS open to suggestions on anything I add to the guidelines, maybe I have included something wrongly or maybe the meaning has been misinterpreted but PLEASE contact me directly to discuss if you have a problem. Do not disrupt the page if you disagree.

I would also like MEMBER INPUT on a dilemma that we are having difficulty dealing with.

The NON NEWS media reports on the 3 burglars that are not based on facts and have NO VALUE has created both member and admin frustration.

I created a DEDICATED thread so that the MANY articles can be contained in ONE area rather than have the COMPLETE PAGE full of SPIN. One thread means that all the other WORTHY subjects can still be viewable on the limited viewing area of the page.

Unfortunately it appears to have created confusion and upset with many people so I would like to offer the only solutions that I can think of.

MEMBER INPUT REQUESTED

QUESTION: Should we continue to ask everyone to use ONLY the dedicated threads for SPIN articles on the 3 Burglars and remove those that are posted separately or should we premoderate and and make decisions on ALL new threads?

Please keep in mind that if an article has an angle that is worthy of discussion it CAN be given a separate thread.

I believe we are PERCEIVED differently because the GUIDELINES are considered as RULES not to be broken. Members, I'm sure, know this is not the case and they are only used to keep disruptors away and not meant to limit good and worthy discussions.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 pm

SPECULATION on HDH = based on a thought that has no substance in the files.

take it she'll be applying that to Stevo and herself ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Nah, coco. She's so far up herself that she's managed to convince herself that she is truth.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty STUPIDA HAS AN ADVANCED CASE OF VERBAL DIARRHEA

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Dealing with SPIN that is NOT from Scotland Yard.

What is SPIN and what is FACT? Check the source! ONLY quotes directly attributed to Scotland Yard are facts.

Remember the effort to discredit the PJ? That was done with direct nasty comments. Time has moved on and a new technique was needed for Scotland Yard.....Attempts at making them out to be 'fools'...

Suggesting they were going to make arrests....

Suggesting they were looking for men with tractors....

Suggesting 3 burglars may be involved in abducting Madeleine.

Suggesting that INNOCENT Ocean Club employees may be involved...

and more....

Were these Scotland Yard Quotes? NO! My opinion is they are DIRECT efforts to create Scotland Yard out to be bumbling fools...HOW VERY SAD!

Has NOONE realised how adept they are at knowing EXACTLY what works to make the investigation as effective as possible and are ALSO aware, as we all should be, at HOW desperate some may be to change public opinion on them.

Remember how the expensive PR company HANOVER was used by the McCanns to change public opinion from HOSTILITY to SYMPATHETIC once they had been made arguidos and it was SO SUCCESSFUL that the company WON AN AWARD

Do you think for one second that there is not something in place to discredit Scotland Yard...and WHY? BECAUSE SCOTLAND YARD KNOWS THE TRUTH!

The ONLY way to divert from the truth, which will one day be revealed, is to DISCREDIT SY beforehand!

Suggestions about the Scotland Yard review and subsequent investigation being a whitewash have been prevalent...WHY?

From a personal point of view, I have discussed before about my personal contact with three detectives on the case...Now, don't misunderstand the context of the communications.

I had information to pass on to the police which I had received from a freind in Faro and felt it could be of importance. Hence my initial contact with them.

From then I was told it would be reviewed and the credibility assessed before being added to the 'computer' (cant remember the name of it)

During these conversations I took the opportunity of commenting and asking a few questions...NOT related to the investigation directly, which of course I would not have received any answer but one thing I recall mentioning was that many people felt it may be a whitewash.

I wasn't given exact replies to pass, on but during the discussion I was told 'thats why its a MURDER SQUAD'. Something we are all aware of but often forget.

This was during the time that Andy Redwood was going on about 'Madeleine may be dead or she may be alive'.. Media comments...

I probably asked whether we will be hearing any details as I was told, regarding the investigation, it was kept 'under the radar'. That is exactly what has happened. Scotland Yard do NOT keep us informed and likely do not keep anyone else informed except when a media appeal etc is necessary.

My communication with SY was very respectful and it should go without saying that, after chatting with them, I am not privy to anything other than what is known. I had the opportunity of chatting to two other detectives apart from the initial contact because he was not there on those occasions and they were helping direct me with the info I had.

Any suggestions that it was any more than just casual phone calls are wrong. I shared the info ONLY because I want everyone to know that there was a lot of effort to make sure that the information I provided was credible and worthwhile and that my PERSONAL impression was how SERIOUSLY it was taken.

Not even a CHANCE of a whitewash in my opinion. Certainly not with the detectives working on the case.

So PLEASE.....when it comes to the bottom line...WHO do you think deserves to be taken seriously?

Scotland Yard for their OBVIOUS effort or MEDIA SPIN that serves a purpose... to DISCREDIT those searching for the truth.

Their constant regurgitation of silly reports reminds me of a quote which is often attributed to Joseph Goebbels ....

'If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.'

'Arrests? 3 burglars? A man with a tractor? OC Staff?...

Its not going to happen so why believe it?

If anyone does believe it then when it doesn't happen will those people believe its the bumbling efforts of Scotland Yard...or will they recognise where it REALLY comes from...and WHY!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 am

Frances Gallagher Shelagh Ferreira 3 burglars ,,,3 employees whatever. .have given up .What is the point in trying to get the truth out there when you fall buy into tabloid headlines. .all non stories. What is the point in us posting at all?
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 1

Joy Sharman i think unless it comes from SY or the MET dont believe it .
    about an hour ago · Like

Shelagh Ferreira Clarence hasn't Frances Gallagher - Hasn't got him bum on the throne in Brighton Pavilion yet.
    about an hour ago · Like

Janet Cocking hopefully the press will have exhausted that "story" now...I don't think many are buying into it.
    It is boring when all threads are discussing the same thing....I wish people would check the page before starting a new thread....could that be a new rule??
    about an hour ago · Like · 3

Frances Gallagher We have asked over and over again Janet Cocking but pulling the same thread for the third time still results in abuse directed at admin.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher Am tired and fed up ..over and out

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Violence_22

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:47 am

Frances Gallagher Well I am tired and demoralised from a weekend of daft headlines coming from the mouth of Clarence Mitchell being posted and am sure fellow admin feel likewise. hey why not allow every thread on burglars to be posted? It would make our lives much easier and am sure team McCann would be very happy indeed. I am positive that we had more burglar threads posted than any McCann supporters' group. Let them take us over so.

Marie Smith Speaking without my admin hat on I wouldn't want threads pre moderated at all...with admin hat on...we're damned if we do and damned if we don't re moving threads around...but if people reallly hate the dedicated thread thing and get upset when their llinks are moved then pre moderation is the only way of ensuring that the Mc's don't gain control of the page by us concentrating on their take on things rather than what they don't want us to dwell on in the files...I''m at a loss tbh..it's quite disheartening...so member input on this is really important.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Janet Cocking. Maybe this spin is all in place to do EXACTLY that. Have everyone believing that SY are bumbling idiots...A similar tactic was used for the Portuguese police so that anything they said was not believed...Now they are working on SY maybe hoping that when the time comes for REAL info to be exposed, that noone will believe them?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 pm

sounds like a Cunning Plan  lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:42 pm

What could go wrong?  lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Cue "SY are playing a blinder" type posts from the numties.

What was the other one, "The PJ want the ham and the sandwich" or some such rubbish!

More like Amoral ate the ham and the sandwich.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Oh that's right. Playing a blinder. In their dreams.  Very Happy 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty OH, POOR LITTLE DIDDUMS.

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Frances ‏@foxylady93 7h
    @basilandmanuel @TrulyJudy73 Free 'n easy was invention of Bren Ryan. I have proof .She had cloned me and sent pms from my a/c
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty I SEE THE COMPLIMENTS ARE STILL ONGOING

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm

ThreeBurglars ‏@ThreeBurglars 2h
    @ lisaEdington The ONLY reason you are around is as LisaHimmler to HideHitler because you are a bossy gobshite virago harpy  #mccann
    @ TrulyJudy73 Lisa is a proper TWAT, bans everyone for breathing.
    Blondie is one of your lot, a PRO #mccann & a drunk, shit-stirring bitch
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Sykes wrote:
    @ lisaEdington The ONLY reason you are around is as LisaHimmler to HideHitler because you are a bossy gobshite virago harpy  #mccann
    @ TrulyJudy73 Lisa is a proper TWAT, bans everyone for breathing.
    Blondie is one of your lot, a PRO #mccann & a drunk, shit-stirring bitch

LOL! Edington has the IQ of a plank of wood.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 2h
    @Jayelles1 @BobWillstay1 She has closed her facebook acct or taken on a new name on @HiDeHo3 s Hall of Horror #McCann

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 2h
    @Jayelles1 @BobWillstay1 Not sure Jay but something is going on behind the scenes with @HiDeHo3 as Frances still spamming here #McCann  
    Oh, look, she's gone from Admin:

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Hohoad10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 pm