DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Share
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    LATEST LOAD OF INFIGHTING CR*P

    Post  Sykes on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

    Leanne Byrne well all I can say as a newcomer looking in, it doesn't seem a very well balanced group that takes all views into consideration?? anyone that doesn't agree with the majority gets hounded. You only have to read back through the posts and tell me that this doesn't happen? I have not seen Jo be rude to anyone, just sensibly debate....
    35 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Shelly Keeper And whilst typing my comment I see people are now calling others stupid. This group is about justice for Maddieand raising awareness. I understand if you don't like others views but to jump on them when they have been perfectly polite just makes a mockery. If was a new member to this group and sitting on the fence the behaviour of some would make me think I'm dealing with fruit loop paranoid control freaks. Such a shame and ruins what should be perfect place to gain more public support
    33 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

    Kate Benson Why is it Shelly, that the only time you seem to comment, is to cast derision on this group?
    33 minutes ago · Like

    Marie Smith I think this is a great group...try going on others and air the same views and see how you get on lol
    32 minutes ago · Like · 4

    Kate Benson Shelly KeeperHow much do you guys actually get paid by the way? Is it worth it??
    32 minutes ago · Like

    Lisa Edington I cant see anyone calling anyone else 'stupid'?

    Leanne Byrne Petra above ^^
    30 minutes ago · Like

    Leanne Byrne Mindless stupidity....
    29 minutes ago · Like

    Lisa Edington no, she said in general it is stupidity...going round in circles like this. Not that she called anyone 'stupid' bit of a difference
    29 minutes ago · Like · 5

    Trev Weetch Shelly why would we want justice for Madrid ? are you on the right support group ?
    29 minutes ago · Like

    Shelly Keeper Kate Benson in afraid it is people like you who ruin groups, who bring ridicule. Im commenting because I've said all I have to say over the years re my opinions on Madeleine and I refuse to sit back & watch someone be treated badly for no reason. You however seem to be only contributing when you fancy a confrontation
    28 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Shelly Keeper Fair enough Lisa Edington. I still stand by the rest of my comments
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Lisa Edington Can we get back on topic now please?! Think we have all strayed from the OP 'What are the chances'
    26 minutes ago · Like · 4

    Kate Benson Shelly Keeper - No you are wrong there. I contribute as a dedicated poster in this group, but I have been around long enough to know how you PRO trolls work!
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Kate Benson Shelly Keeper - You pro trolls never post anything worthwhile and only post when it is to complain and cry victim.
    24 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Shelly Keeper Thanks. I needed a bit of a chuckle

    Shelly Keeper How long you been on lizzy group Kate Benson, yet you've never seen me post before?
    25 minutes ago · Like

    Leanne Byrne But that's the thing with this group?! if you have a difference of a opinion, you accuse people of being pro trolls! I'm sorry but for people looking in, it doesn't look very well balanced at all........
    24 minutes ago · Like · 2

    Kate Benson I've seen enough of your posts to have your measure!

    ===========

    It goes on for ages like that until Hoho finally notices.....

    Lizzy Hideho Taylor I am very disappointed... I spent a lot of time posting about the HUGE discrepancy about Rachael not seeing Madeleine at the pool when the last picture was taken as well as all the other MAJOR discrepancies and all I see is mindless accusations against members.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Broho on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm

    You can see why she had to open her school. She thinks her posters are a bunch of preschoolers. She is probably right.  lol! 
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

    Laurie Harvey Kate Holt BTW Tanya called us a Disgrace. That was not a nice thing to say/post
    26 February at 15:19 · Edited · Like · 2

    Laurie Harvey Tanya has been removed
    26 February at 15:21 · Like

    Zora McCartney Exactly. She rattled on about being respectful towards others' while calling us a disgrace. And she's on Hoho's now wondering why she got booted...Duh!


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Broho on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

    Immature idiots.  lol! 
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:43 pm

    Graham Cherrett Bennett was interested to see David Brets correspondence with The Sun in the light of Linda Wrafters "give me 10 Myra Hindleys, to 1 Kate McCann" quote when members of a once small Facebook group were once targets of set ups and such idiocy could have exposed everyone who dared question to vilification in all the press. However as I tried to smooth things out Bennett again shot himself in the foot having a go at the man who had tried to help him. He also loudly denounced falsely on what "evidence" as the source of fake nude pictures of Ricardo Pavia. Presumably on the basis that he didn't like Mr Brets books despite never having read any. The Police exonerated Mr Bret and know who is the source of various faked emails and photographs.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm

    Andy Bathgate Real Leaders do not fear negative exposure in the Media no matter how Nationwide it goes. When you have the support of numbers in membership they are your muscle. Only cowards push back against the membership to keep their arses out of the fire
    14 hours ago · Like · 2

    Andy Bathgate My conclusions drawn from their actions are that Lizzy and her Admins are not as committed as they would have us believe. They are happy to do loads of sqeaking in the long grass till the first cat arrives
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

    Jo Wilson What is the point of this thread? If she is not a member here then it seems unfair to publicly have a go at someone who is unable to respond. Her extensive research on the timelines etc and videos are excellent. If that isn't proof of commitment then I don't know what is.

    Kathleen Sweeney Yeah true. Like Zora said it is put to bed now.
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

    Andy Bathgate As I said Jo we can all squeak in the long grass for ever but at least Zora has the courage of her conviction to take this sites case to the McCann's heartlands...check the pinned thread
    13 hours ago · Like · 4

    Chris Roberts Andy "M8", that comment is tantamount to an accusation of cowardice and I take exception to it. Clearly Lizzy has in some way upset a few people but that in debate that is the nature of the beast. I don't think anyone can logically claim to have put anything like the effort that Lizzy has into analysis of the evidence and I think she is perfectly correct to in effect veto any "theories" not supported by that evidence. For instance, I was asked not to refer to the odious couple as the "McScams" because although it is my belief that they are indeed fraudsters, there is currently no evidence to support it and of course it was never part of the PJ files and will eventually be for SY to investigate. I have travelled the world for my work and wherever I have been, I abide by local customs. I treat the internet in exactly the same way. In any event, viewing Lizzy's site is not mandatory and if as per the title of this thread anyone really thinks she's "mad", you would be better off looking to yourselves. Lizzy's analysis of the evidence stands or falls on its thoroughness and veracity and thus far I have no major criticisms on it even though my own analysis is slightly different. I haven't seen this Pamela Gurney woman under that name but in all of the fora seeking the truth, her ilk are dealt with in exactly the same way. Abduction ? Prove it. Personally I like the acolytes coming in to any of the fora because it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Now if anyone doesn't like what I say here, I make no apology for it because I speak as I find.
    10 hours ago · Like · 5

    Jo Wilson If 'sqeaking in the long grass' involves having a you tube channed, extensive research forum and a facebook group all totally committed to this case then long may she carry on 'sqeaking' .


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:06 pm

    Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 2h
    NEW MADELEINE #McCANN GROUP STARTING TODAY. PLEASE JOIN AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JUSTICE https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/ …
    Danielle Wilson
    Thanks for the add Has the other page closed down then ?
    Like · Share · 5 hours ago near Hove
    Seen by 39
    Rosemary Smith likes this.

    Ben Thompson Hi Danielle, the other page is still open for now, we're undecided what to do with it in the future. We may leave it open for reference, but posting is currently disabled over there.
    I have absolutely NO idea what page he's on about, the five numty groups I was aware of still seem to be operational, so I can only assume there was yet another one. Somewhere.

    And looky here:  

     Ben Thompson
    In keeping with Dan's post yesterday, here is another excellent article by Sonia Poulton
    http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/462601/Paedophile-MPs-are-mocking-British-law
    Like · Share · 12 hours ago
    Seen by 51
    8 people like this.

    Sonia Poulton thank you Ben, I appreciate that.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm



    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    darthvodka

    Posts : 183
    Join date : 2013-08-09

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  darthvodka on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

    Sykes wrote:

    Good luck with that then! The police of two countries don't agree. Lets rely on a few pitchforkers in cyberspace to get the "truth" out there. Keep chipping away, tick tock and all that!


    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Broho on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

    I think the only one committing any crime might be the poster. He could look on the bright side as he would be getting a response.
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm



    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Broho on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

    That Ben Thompson must be a friend of Goncalo Patron Saint of Hemorrhoids.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  coco on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 pm

    must be wanting a visit from the police and a nice write up in the Star , like laffin got .

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Broho on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

    Has anyone seen laffin around anywhere since that?
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  coco on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

    he puts gibbers on twitter sometimes when the pubs shut .
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 am

    It wouldn't surprise me if Thompson gets a knock on the door. This is harrassment pure and simple.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:03 am

    Broho wrote:That Ben Thompson must be a friend of Goncalo Patron Saint of Hemorrhoids.



     lol! lol! lol! 
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:28 pm

    From another forum, thanks for the comments.
    Zora McCartney "any inquiry into what happened to Madeleine should have examined in detail the presence of known sex offenders in the area, something that was not done with any rigour by the Portuguese." Says who? Grrr

    Says everyone who has known about Portugal sweeping this and other scandals under the carpet for years. What police force doesn't bother investigating sex attacks on children because 60k is 'too far apart' for them to be linked?

    Apart from the PJ, that is.

    What's that favourite Portuguese saying when they're lying and trying to cover something up? That whatever statement they come out with is only FOR ENGLISH EYES?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm

    Christine Smith This man abducted no one, only visited girls 7 years and over, sexually assaulted 2 or 3. It's very unlikely that he's involved with Madeleines disappearance - I just hope their motive is to eliminate him so that they can finally get to the real culprits.

    Note the 'ONLY' from one of Hoho's lot when referring to someone that has been terrorising and sexually assaulting children.

    Says it all about that lot, doesn't it?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:42 pm


    Post Newintown Today at 8:09 pm

    Cristobell wrote:
    aiyoyo wrote:
    Cristobell wrote:

    I have spent 7 years campaigning for justice for Madeleine. ...........

    Really ? How ?
    Stay on topic Aiyoyo please, these personal attacks are becoming tedious.


    From the posts I've read over the past week or so you seem to have made yourself the administrator of this forum Cristobell. Well in actual fact you seem to have taken over the whole forum with your numerous postings putting people in their place.

    I'm not very good at posting and I find it quite daunting, but for any new members I think your attitude over the past week or two would put any new member off from posting.

    I think it's about time that admin stepped in and had a word with you before you completely wreck the whole forum with your dogmatic views.
    Aiyoyo:

    Attack ? WTF!

    It was only a question. So you refused to answer a simple question by going in attack mode instead?

    Don't mislead people into thinking you were campaigning if you cannot substantiate you claim.

    Hutton:

    There are people on the net, I met 7 years ago when we all began posting about the Madeleine McCann case. They are still around now, and can substantiate my claims, OK?

    Now can we return to topic?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:42 am

    lol! lol! 

    Even the haters are getting fed up of Hutton!
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sykes on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 am

    Rachel Granada wrote:lol! lol! 

    Even the haters are getting fed up of Hutton!
    She really is a boring, loud, foul-mouthed wannabe, isn't she? And, I have been reliably informed, a liar and a fantasist as well.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  coco on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

    no- one had even heard of her till she had her stupid book to sell .
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:09 pm

    Yup. Perhaps she thought that jumping on the hate-wagon would help sell more copies of her book.

    Has anyone read it? I might pick up a copy next time I see it for 10p in a charity shop.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  coco on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:47 pm

    would rather give the charity 20p and NOT buy the book . it'll be a load of lies anyway , look at the way she tells lies on the internet .

    Sponsored content

    Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:25 pm