A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 pm

New thread, old one closed.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:07 pm

This seems to be what the old varnisher is droning on about - her post is on Part Trois. Sykes

Tom Warbury
    Just found this. Why would an admin from another site Lizzy Hideho Taylor be copying posts from groups she isn't involved in. I'm pretty sure some members won't have given her permission to do this.
    xxxxxhttps://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum4.aimoo.com%2Fmadeleinemccanncontroversy%2Fcategory%2FDawn-Hares-old-con-sta-1-2230718.html&h=IAQGCUrUs
    Share · 15 hours ago
    2 people like this.

Victoria Thomas Its a bloody cheek!!! If members of her group are willing participants so be but to get others to copy from other groups wtf is that about? I certainly do not give her permission to copy my posts
    15 hours ago via mobile · 6

Melissa Harris Always get banned from that page just for sharing an 'opinion'...?
    This one is far better
    15 hours ago via mobile · 5

Julie Miles Regardless of that, i think we're all here for the same reason, we all want justice for Maddy and we're all united in speaking up for her, not to start a slanging match.
    15 hours ago · 8

Tricia Allen HOW DARE SHE.............WTF? I advise all members/admins to read this pronto!! How can I report her for copying my comments I posted in THIS group?? Anyone know cos I am livid, saw my name straight away, cheers Tom for this discovery. Copying posts is a bit extreme but to COPY comments too WTF?
    15 hours ago · 5

Bohden Chalawaka Whats the purpose of copying all those posts ?
    15 hours ago · 4

Tricia Allen AND members comments?? What is this person trying to achieve FFS
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Frank Collins Just been directed to this thread by a pm I got early this morning by some nutter saying that the admin of this forum stole pms and passed them around. I'm not opening the attachment in case it's a virus. WTF???
    28 minutes ago

Zora McCartney Stole pm's? From where? God knows. The poster only pointed out what Hoho has been doing and some of us were pretty bloody pissed off about it. We're the ones who are repeatedly accused of stealing when she has been lifting entire posts and storing them and members profile pics on her forum. Not to mention the 3 week wonder who helped herself to a cover pic that Dan and I created together. Again, without permission. But hey ho, it's kinda flattering I guess

===========

Fiona DiGeorge Could I suggest something take down this whole thread as it is non-sense!
    17 minutes ago

Derek Rowe you could of course just not read it ?
    15 minutes ago · 4

Ben Thompson She didn't even have the minerals to admit it at first. If, as hoho is now claiming, all this was perfectly innocent, and for her own use (which she still hasn't explained) why deny it. I think we all know that people who lie or deceive others have something to hide. As for Frances bigging up the "leader", dear me, kind words from an old pro. No ego's there then.

========

Frank Collins My concern was that someone contacted ME and directed me to this thread! Waffling on about witches and pms and admin. I joined fb and these groups after the crimewatch fiasco to put my tuppence worth in about Madeleine not to get involved with slagging matches.
    3 minutes ago

Derek Rowe and yet you continue to post ?
    3 minutes ago · 2

Zora McCartney Sorry about that Frank but none of us contacted you so why not take it up with whoever it was who did?
    2 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Frank Collins I was asked a question. I answered mate.
    2 minutes ago

Frank Collins I did Zora, told them to bugger off. Now I'm getting curious
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Lisa McGuinness I said that once before and got away with it lol, but have been banned from 2 groups Zelda's admin on, and blocked from viewing one of them!!! If you tell them they're feeding the pro-trolls by arguing and name calling, you get accused of being one yourself!!!
    17 minutes ago

JDerek Rowe hmm sorry was just reading their page/comments does indeed seem lot a lot of bitter attention seeking "vinegar titted" old hags clucking around an old hen

==========

Zora McCartney Can't see the link Edward as I blocked hoho at her attempt to have 4k people bully me over something I said on my own FB wall about her creepy teaching ambitions BUT I can well imagine the sort of hogwash her admins are coming out with. Apparently we're being ridiculed for suggesting its illegal to copy our posts while Frances is saying we took over the group ILLEGALLY. LOL. lock me up and throw away the key! Double standards for hoho's lot clearly. Seriously though, let them get on with it. It won't change the fact that Hoho has been caught out - both harvesting data and then lying about it before backtracking

Ben Thompson I think maybe Derek was referring to the blinkered dingbats who are so far up hoho's rear quarters, that they won't even check to see what she denies doing. She's a liar, and so is Frances. She knows she's done it, her name was next to it, but instead of justifying her actions she denies them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Lily Wells Lizzy I go on the old controversy site to spy, and I have to say they are soo full of bull s**t, I just can't understand how they have so many members!

How dare they talk about you "supposedly copying,"what about all your videos they have of yours on there,l that you were asked why don't you take them off? .......your reply was it doesn't matter what site there on, as long as we are all supporting JUSTICE FOR maddy!!!!!
    You are so genuine in your quest for justice for maddy.......it really is a shame that those idiots on that site are not doing the same !!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 am

Numpties at war (again). I love it!  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty LATEST MEMBERS LIST FROM GALLAGHER

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Frances Gallagher
    A warm welcome to Aimee Aimz Dixon Mark AcunaEffie CallebsStacy HornShuorao Hui, Lufei Jiang Craig Cutmore Gabriel Bartolotti Dobbin Maryland Naina Haria Juliana Michele Leilah Rose Janet Janette Gallaghergher. Jieliao Shuan.
    She's having her members on, isn't she?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty ANOTHER BRAIN-DEAD FOOL LIVING IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Jan Bones Thanks Lizzy Hideho Taylor really interesting. I've worked multi-agency with the Police also. What I told them, they may already know and it just adds more credibility to all intelligence rec'd. what I've said is so gobsmacking that if they didn't hear this before they would think 'oh another nutter' imo. But you follow up enquiries and first thing is put me through their computer. They will see my last enhanced CRB check, court stuff, input on shared computers from clients I've worked with etc. then social sites and so on.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty WELCOME TO THE SAME OLD, SAME OLD IN 2014

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Karen Johnston Micheal Take a hike did someone give you a new Shite Stirring spoon for Xmas. Go sit in a corner ask yourself some ? you never know a light might may get switch on , If Jan was attention seeking why has she not done so in her many post before, Are you jealous of her qualifications not the " weird "ones but Psychologist, Criminologist Whats Yours,Chav?
    Pamela Longhurst
    Found an interesting programme to watch next week. Tuesday 7th January on ITV1 9PM. The Lying Crimes That Fooled Britain. Strange coincidence, same day as Amaral's last day in Libel Court I hope!
    Share · 9 hours ago
    24 people like this.

Stephen Porter be no mention of mcCanns..wont dare
    9 hours ago · 3

Amy Godfrey Will try and watch, thanks!
    9 hours ago via mobile · 2

Pamela Longhurst Stephen, Probably not but I am sure it will show how the guilty THINK they can DECEIVE the British Public.
    9 hours ago · 4

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Heh heh What if > they've already been hauled in and holed up somewhere > but we're not allowed to know about it until Cameron has started a war somewhere > to distract us from all this scurrilous and depraved McCann gang and Janner stuff? Tick tock I say
    9 hours ago · 6

Pamela Longhurst In which case Roth, My New Year Wish has just come true!!!!!!
    9 hours ago · 3

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I believe there is already a sequel being made re ITV1's The Lying Crimes That Fooled Britain > the sequel is called > The Lying Crimes That FooKed Britain Up Totally! #paedobritain
    9 hours ago · 5

Pamela Longhurst LOL
    9 hours ago · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    9 hours ago · 1

David Steel that is funny
    8 hours ago · 1

Pamela Longhurst Think Roth has been on the Happy New year stuff since midnight. Only Joking!
    8 hours ago · 2

Su Laws Anyone live near Broadmoor?
    8 hours ago · 1

Zora McCartney The Lying C*nts That Fooled Britain?
    8 hours ago via mobile · 4

Pamela Longhurst Zora, That is so funny!
    8 hours ago · 2

Zora McCartney I'm really not this foul mouthed in real life Pamela. Honest guv Something about the, ahem, lying c*nts that brings it out in me!
    8 hours ago via mobile · 2

Pamela Longhurst Zora, Stop it, Trying to watch Bullitt on TV as well posting. Not easy to do when laptop falling off my knees!!!!!
    8 hours ago · 2

Zora McCartney LOL Pamela. Just as well we can have a giggle or we'd drive ourselves nuts
    8 hours ago via mobile · 1

Pamela Longhurst Zora, Agreed, been going to do the washing up too since 11.00am I know women are good at multi tasking but still working on being in three places at once.!!!
    8 hours ago · 2

Tricia Allen Will be watching that, thanks for the heads up Pamela Longhurst
    8 hours ago · 3

Zora McCartney My biggest downfall is being able to have a quick gander on my phone at any time. Then I get drawn in and forget what I'm supposed to be doing. Wish they'd hurry up and arrest the Lying C*nts so we can get our lives back!!
    8 hours ago via mobile · 5

Pamela Longhurst Tricia, you are welcome.
    8 hours ago · 1

Pamela Longhurst Zora, just been to wash up and you're still at it. Ran out of wine glasses and it must be 5 o'clock somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8 hours ago · 2

Laurie Harvey Thanks for that Pamela i will certainly be watching it and working out how they can catch the lying DP scammers out
    7 hours ago

Pamela Longhurst No Problem. I am recording it so that i can look for the signs that are identical to Madeleine's case. Bet you anything there will be loads of involuntary gestures and slip ups to see.
    7 hours ago

Brett Clarke Something's definitely brewing guys. It's a lot of little things up to now that indicates lack of support for the McCanns imo
    6 hours ago via mobile · 2

Pamela Longhurst Brett, hope you are right.
    6 hours ago

Brett Clarke I think the government are very nervous about the feelings of the public, and because of the wealth of information we have access to, Pamela. There is a new election soon, and the prime minister knows how dear to our hearts this case is. He knows we know the truth. So I think he wants to draw a line under it. He knows if the McCanns are not arrested and charged then there will be major unrest and consequences for them.
    6 hours ago via mobile · 3

Pamela Longhurst Agreed. They are all up their own backsides. SO SO TEMPTED TO VOTE UKIP. Can't do that though 'cos promised my vote to ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6 hours ago · 2

Paul Rees http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8843- ... watch-on...
    about an hour ago · 1

David Steel well spotted Pamela Longhurst - on the evening of the last day of the libel trial, its as if ITV's trying to tell us something ?
    24 minutes ago · 1

Paul Rees Preparing the nation
    22 minutes ago · 2

Brett Clarke That was my thought Paul. I reckon it's to give us all an insight into it so that if suddenly it is reported that Kate and Gerry McCann have been arrested then we will all think back to that documentary link you've posted (can't wait to see it) then it will create less hysteria in people who have not looked into all the facts of the case beforehand.
    16 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Paul Rees Yes Brett and Gordon Brown is meant to have said that the nation would need preparing, way back.
    13 minutes ago · 1

Brett Clarke I would assume once that documentary has aired, it wouldn't be too much longer before the cuffs have been placed on their wrists. Otherwise theres a risk the contents of that documentary will fade and that goes against the whole objective.
    9 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Brett Clarke I don't suppose there is a reference on the web to what Gordon said is there Paul?
    7 minutes ago via mobile

Paul Rees I was googling, but no luck so far Brett
    3 minutes ago

Brett Clarke Well, just a shot
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Jan Bones Thanks Lizzy Hideho Taylor really interesting. I've worked multi-agency with the Police also. What I told them, they may already know and it just adds more credibility to all intelligence rec'd. what I've said is so gobsmacking that if they didn't hear this before they would think 'oh another nutter' imo. But you follow up enquiries and first thing is put me through their computer. They will see my last enhanced CRB check, court stuff, input on shared computers from clients I've worked with etc. then social sites and so on.

It sounds like Jan Bones is another Badger.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty MORE BL**DY SOCKS

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Frances Gallagher
    We would like to welcome Belinda Chien Kelsey Lamont Campbell Susan Johnson Carol Kingan and Sophia Wright Mark Prentice Bradley Fan Elaine Noble Joan Docherty Webster Greeb Nawaz Wilfried Lemoine Christine Logan Wayne Madden to the forum.  
    Comment:    Been knitting, has she?    Sources say this course is very popular at Hoho's Troll Skool.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 1h
    @nowaymojo @wicatty009 @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3 has a paranoia about her members and keeps info on them all, hence the holding pen #McCann

Looking4U2 ‏@nowaymojo 1h
    @TrulyJudy73 @wicatty009 @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3 I'd have thought that illegal without permission. Perhaps needs reporting #mccann

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 50m
    @nowaymojo @wicatty009 @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3 I'd have thought so too but she vetted them or had them vetted by Frances & Heather #McCann

Looking4U2 ‏@nowaymojo 48m
    @TrulyJudy73 @wicatty009 @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3 Vetted as in? Only those they wanted? Antis? #mccann

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 2h
    @nowaymojo @wicatty009 @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3 yes I suppose so. I don't think anything HdH3 does is kosher to be honest with you. #McCann
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 pm

I've not been reading the FB sewers recently, did Hoho do another one of her Christmas Special videos for Amoral?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:12 pm

unfortunately , no  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:24 pm

coco wrote:unfortunately , no  lol! 

That's a shame, the last one was comedy gold!  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty SOMEONE'S QUWRYING THE 'NORMALCY' OF HOHO'S TRIBE

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:11 am

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police
    Post Bellisa Today at 10:03 pm

TMH that was a crazy post on hideho page. given the amount of clear and informative posts she puts up I was surprised to see it from a poster who seemed quite normal in previous posts. I was also very surprised that so many genuinely believed her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Empty OFF WE GO AGAIN!!

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Jill Mansfield
    MESSAGE FOR ADMIN - URGENT

I HAVE TAKEN SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT THOSE DISGUSTING MEMBERS ON HERE WROTE, AND I AM CONTACTING FACEBOOK AND THE POLICE. THE POLICE WILL TRACE THEM FOR SURE. IF YOU DO NOT BAN THESE DISGUSTING WEIRDOS THEN YOU ARE ALLOWING THEM A PLATFORM TO SPILL THEIR VENOM. THEY ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, AND I SUSPECT THEY COULD BE PAEDOPHILES GETTING OFF ON WRITING VILE THINGS ON HERE.

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE Mansfi10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Mike Hardy
    I note that certain individuals have embarked on a campaign to discredit both this forum and some of those who subscribe to it, whilst at the same time ostensibly offering the prospect of there being a much greener grass on the "other side".............

I long ago gave up concerning myself with the insidious cretins involved. Those of you who know the history of these forums/Facebook pages and the Modus Operandi of the individuals concerned, (which I am NOT going to name) will know what they are playing at, and will not be dissuaded from the cause here on THIS page.

As for those who elect to be complicit in their plans or are naive enough to be taken in and seduced by their lies.......they aren't worth holding on to anyway......

Onwards and upwards...........

Oh dear, fighting with Pillock, Zelda and the Fenland Yeti and co. again, are they?

And since when did Snap Your Neck need help to discredit anything - he managed that himself long ago.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Zora McCartney
    Yesterday via Mobile
    Oh Hoho, you are as dishonest as the day is long..When will your blinkered following wake up and smell the varnish?

Zora McCartney shared a link.
    7 January · Edited
    Give it up and move on Hoho, you harridan! Everyone else has - give or take a few blinkered, twisty-knickered trouts. Try to look on the bright side eh? That's at least 14000 bottles of Koolaid you DON'T have to buy. #WannabeCultLeader
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Another fine post from tigerloaf, thanks to Myths,

Who do you think these quotes are from?

Nine out of ten people guess Hideho (Liz Taylor the Garage Door Painter from Toronto) and one out of ten guess Mike Hardy the fake newsman and wannabee chipmunk from Kent.

1. The only thing that matters is that we stand firm.

2. My honor is my loyalty.

3. We have only one task, to stand firm and carry on the... struggle without mercy.

4. It will undoubtedly happen, that the enemy will make the attempt, today, tomorrow or the next day, at some time, to break in... at one point or another. That will undoubtedly be the case.

5. I am not making spiteful assertions now but merely stating the facts

6. People may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love...

7. It also gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware the people around us are of what is really happening to them.

8. I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

9. I say that it can be solved; there is no problem that cannot be, but faith is necessary. Think of the faith I had to have... years ago, a single person on a lonely path...

10. Our enemies must not deceive themselves... our group has never been more united than today...  

The reality is that the first six are from Himmler and the final four from Hitler but every one sounds just like the maniacs who demand obedience from their leaders, who deny the masses any explanations or real information, who call their opponents 'insidious cretins' but won't even name them, who spend their time creating propaganda based on lies and old information, ie Liz Taylor, Mike Hardy and others of their ilk.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Cracking post from tigerloaf. No 2 sounds like something that Gonc would come out with.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Susan Lennon there is also some strange things going on in one of the McCann groups one has simply disappeared off the face of the earth and the admin with it too??

=====

Susan Lennon well I was suppose to be stewarding on a march for this group and now they disappeared? lol

It's not the lynchmob group, it still seems to be there..
    Must be one of their private cesspits.

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Seen one bloody McCann group > and you've seen 'em all really, eh Susan All the same people > Apart from the ones who have been blocked from the groups Makes me dizzy having all these groups tbh > I'm happy to support all those who support ours > Always have and always will > Except when they fall out or get arsey with people or pillowcases! That's when I stop tweeting their group names I used to tweet for the hdh group > but one of the admin got pissed on twitter one night > and she gave me a loada lip > so I don't tweet for the group now #SheWasVicious #AndShrewish #AndBlonde >
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson LOYALTY IS EVERYTHING in this sordid McCann case Zora McCartney > And you proved your salt time and time again to me in your postings before I got to know you. Before you entered Admin > there was only Paul Rees and I working out who the disruptive turds were who kept coming on the group >> Finng, Fanng, HardonWray and the little basturd were a menace in the Admin box > coz they revelled in the perversity of the McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonce trolling the Con group to F@ 24/7! Your loyalty to the group > during the horrific period where Waleed confessed to having been part of an organised trolling campaign by Team McCann was terrific > coz it had left Paul and I in a state of flux > The rest of Admin thought it was AOK to have Sh!t like that going down in the Admin box > ONLY YOU agreed with us that this was beyond ridiculous > I thank God that the inimitable Dan Gleebitz turning up like Superman during that period > coz I was about to disappear again > I've always seen the old barsteward as a beacon who shines light in dark corners > and I thank him enormously for being available during that time to keep us all buoyed up at a depressing time where our loyalties to old friemdships had to be sacrificed for the group itself > I've never fallen out with anybody > Despiite realising I was royally rogered, shafted and pissed on by people who know me better than to be so vindictive and churlish with me > But hey ho > THE GROUP'S GONE FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH COZZA THE RESOLVE AND DEDICATION > So thanx Zora > for everything you did and do for the group > and for being bright and clever enough for Dan to take a liking to you > Coz we're fussy who we take to on this fkn case xx
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Zora McCartney Very well said indeed Roth. There's no room for over inflated egos on a group like this that is about the collective voices of the many people who can see through McCann lies and the rotten stinking corruption running right through British society that, among many other disgusting and depraved things, is happy to cover up the death of an innocent 3yr old child as if her life was meaningless and worthless. Unfortunately a number of despicable characters have latched onto this case to feed their own self serving agendas - people whom I used to respect as an observer before I joined the group. It didn't take me long however to suss them out by myself once I got here and I anybody wonders just where I came from or why you and Paul put your faith in me - well, they can thank Mardy himself for that! I was totally unaware of what Mardy, the Monsterhags and Hoho had put you through when Mardy thought he'd have a w*nk all over Controversy group way back in July. When I deleted his vile post he posted again, tagging me in the post thinking he could humiliate me in front of 2000 people just cos I had dared to delete his aggressive bollox whose only aim was to disrupt the group and intimidate and harass a slip of a pillowcase whom I'd had nothing but respect for! But I was incensed by his arrogance and took him to task then all of a sudden he didn't want to discuss it even though he'd tagged me in the post! Long story short, I won the argument, Mardy left the group and I understand you and Paul were heartened as very few people had had the balls to stand up to the fat c*nt. And the rest is history!! So anybody who has a problem with my being here - go and have it out with Mardy! Cos if it wasn't for that particular incident, events may not have taken the turn that they did!! Cheers Mardy Lardarse! :-D:-D
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Zora McCartney Aww Roth, you're welcome and likewise. Thanks for trusting and supporting me. I still pinch myself when I realise I'm with the two people (i.e. you and Paul Rees) who first caught my eye on twitter and opened my eyes to the mccann scam 2 1/2 yrs ago and whom I'd respected and followed ever since. We'll never know how many people the two of you brought to the case between you but I bet it's a whole lot more than Mardy and the Monsterhags put together and that I'm sure was their problem. And Dan!! I'd never come across Dan until he showed up here but wow! What a boon to the group, to the campaign for justice and to those of us lucky to have got to know him personally. He has the most fantastic brain and is not one bit scared to stick his head above the parapet and tell it exactly how it is. It does seem sometimes as if the stars were aligned to bring us all together to deal with the evil within our ranks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am