A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Dan Gleebitz > You'll be giving the mother-law- heart failure or the horn > by mentioning Hank Marvin, Ciff RichTurd and sequins in the same post bud! She'll be sitting in her kitchen > leching at your posts all night now
    33 minutes ago · Like · 1

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Creepy shit that, innit bud #Ugh Have the Metropolitan police picked him up yet? Serious allegations innit Saying McCanns were writing to major institutions and organisations from the word go > and dragging turds like him in > to flood public spaces with bllox about McCanns. Mmmm Being complicit in something like this > could mean > life in jail! Awwww #BadMan
    30 minutes ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Listen, calm the Mater-in-Law down, Roths, and sate her with some Fridge Raiders lol!!
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:15 pm

what's that in Human ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 am

Zora McCartney shared a link.
    27 minutes ago
    Eeeeekkk!! A creepy old woman is taking screenshots of my wall posts and storing them on her weirdo forum! Helppp!!
    xxxxxxxhttp://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann ... 29371.html

Quote: "TRUTH: I was admin from January 5th 2013 until Paul and Zora REMOVED me from the group to SAVE it...lol on August 12the 2013.
    Paul was TRUSTED admin from May for about 13 weeks.....Zora was admin for a matter of weeks.... before they both took over the group..."

REALITY: It only took a matter of weeks to realise she was making an arse of it!!

The views of the dedicated individuals who decided to set up the group in the first place were completely disregarded!! The same people who worked their butts off to get people into the group, something which has never been acknowledged as far as I know. Just like all the clever people whose research has been copied and pasted onto her forum and the people who helped her out with some of her videos. They never get a mention do they? Oh no, it's all about Hoho. Her videos ARE mostly excellent and there's no doubt that they have made a difference but FFS can we stop pretending that we all wouldn't be here without Hoho? Or that she should 'own' the debate on Facebook. #Jeez
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty SNAP YOUR NECK AIN'T HAPPY

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Mike Hardy I do not WANT to stop people having an opinion, Lily. I'm merely trying to point out the pitfalls in doing so on this forum.

Let us assume that this little boy is found, safe and well, (as I have already stated is my HOPE!). Imagine potential headlines in the tabloids, about how the 'evil, depraved anti Madeleine' Controversy forum members gloated and speculated about the parents culpability in the case of a missing boy.

Rest assured, there ARE pro McCann trolls on this forum who feed such hacks garbage tales all the time
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:44 am

Lesley-ann Shand Iv not commented on the "other" thread as im pretty disgusted actually...stalking the mothers facebook page, making assumptions, spreading tittle tattle gossip.... and acting like they are miss marple....its a disgrace !!!
    5 minutes ago · Like · 1

Marie Smith Admin have removed any links and asked for them not to be reposted...we are trying hard to keep it running respectfully ..but it's proving difficult.
    3 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Lesley-ann Shand Ps also makes us all look like blood thirsty trolls , hoping for another case to solve .... devalues the efforts of hideho and the whole of controversy in finding justice for mm based on FACTS
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Mark Mee
    The old group did not steal it from you , you just got kicked off, it was never your group to start with!
    You are clearly an egomaniac-who does not get face-book at all.
    Everything is about you and not madeleine.
    You only got booted out of a group and not had your life savings took by anyone!
    To be honest you are all lily livered on here...members dare not post half of the time . comments removed, thread closed, no speculation etc.
    Speculation is all we can go on at the moment till we know more so why not let members speak.
    You seem to have brain washed some members of the public.. but in the end some folk wise up and move on ...
    This group is no more important than any other groups out there.. but you seem to think it is!!
    Lets see how long this post remains and the back lash i receive for having an opinion.
    Thankyou.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm

sounds like that moronic thug Thornton ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:22 pm

coco wrote:sounds like that moronic thug Thornton ?

I'm not up to speed on the sewers at the mo... is it someone daring to diss Her Highness Hoho?!  bounce 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:41 pm

yeah , one of the other lot of numpties .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 pm

coco wrote:yeah , one of the other lot of numpties .

Cheers. I get mixed up with all these rival factions on the FB sewers these days.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    NOTE TO MEMBERS: Please be aware we have strict requirements for not posting libel: 'a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.' See video to understand repercussions from a post on this group highlighted by the MEDIA!

Any posts that do not have evidence (based on files) will be removed. Some may feel that we are unnecessarily restricting discussions and that because some topics are discussed elsewhere, they should be allowed in this group.

We are different. We have chosen to focus on topics related to the police files and topics directly related to the investigation. We prefer to not have an incident similar to last year where a comment from the group was taken out of context and used on some FRONT PAGES of the newspapers! (Sun, Express and Star)

I would like to think they USED us in this way as a way to guide people to the group to learn the truth but we attempt to remain vigilant for the safety of the group.

Please be alert to your posts and do not post any libelous or of a personal nature.

Thanks everyone
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Hoho decreed: Any posts that do not have evidence (based on files) will be removed.

So why do you keep on posting crap about 15/19 markers then, you brainless, nasty old crone?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Another edict from hoho:

We prefer to not have an incident similar to last year where a comment from the group was taken out of context and used on some FRONT PAGES of the newspapers! (Sun, Express and Star)

I think she means when Sheila Basher (or Shiela Bashier as she is now styling herself) threatened to shoot Kate McCann at the London Marathon?
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 pm

I would like to think they USED us in this way as a way to guide people to the group to learn the truth

Now that, to me, is her most deluded narcissistic statement to date. Unless she means the truth that she is a libelous vile sicko.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Broho wrote:
    I would like to think they USED us in this way as a way to guide people to the group to learn the truth

Now that, to me, is her most deluded narcissistic  statement to date.  Unless she means the truth that she is a  libelous vile sicko.  

Agreed, she has some kind of a God complex. (And is a libelous vile sicko too).
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm

I would like to think

she should have stopped there .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:04 am

Zelda flounced , has she ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 am

Oh dear not another takeover bid? :-)
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 pm

or shes run away from her dirty old man....

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Dangle11

pair of them look like extras from Corpse Bride  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Which sewer has Zelda flounced from? I get mixed up these days with all the splinter groups on FB.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:19 pm

I just had a look on hoho's FB sewer and came across this piece of nonsense from Brendan Phipps, who plays in a Madness tribute band called One Step Behind. Brendan's guinea pigs Eric and Bill have more intelligence than their owner, going by this rubbish:

Brendan Phipps

So, this is interesting.
    I have been going on for months to a friend of mine about this case. I received a text from him on Sunday morning.
    "Just had a very long talk with a journalist at the Independent. I think you may be very right about the Maddy thing!"
    I texted him this morning for more details and just got a text back saying
    "The guy was saying how dodgy they are, but the papers cannot say anything negative about them for fear of being sued, He'd heard most of what you've talked about".
    Delete if this is not appropriate, however is nice to know that the papers (or at least one of them) is aware of what we perceive the facts to be.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty RANT, RANT, RANT, RANT ON AND ON AND ON

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    PLEASE NOTE: Updated guidelines for posting in HDH. (please acknowledge)

After 'outing' concerted efforts to disrupt this group (with no thought to Madeleine) I have added additional guidelines that are now justified. Freedom of Speech will not be accepted as a challenge when posting DISRESPECTFUL comments about the 'evidence' in the POLICE FILES.

I will no longer tolerate ANYONE who suggests the forensics, the dogs or the police and Goncalo Amaral should be questioned. We are here to provide the information and individual members can draw their own conclusions and opinions from the information provided in the group. NO MORE NEGATIVE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE DOGS OR FORENSIC INFO.

Everyone is free to discuss the details and how they relate to the investigation, however, any member questioning the validity of the police files will be removed.

LIBEL:
    'a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.' PLEASE THINK BEFORE POSTING if you are in doubt, or contact admin.

DUPLICATE THREADS:
    The format of facebook does not allow for many threads to be visible easily and we prefer to keep the main viewable threads on topic with the files.

When there is a major media influx, like the '3 Burglars' Please post ONLY on the dedicated thread. All others will be removed to allow for 'files' threads to remain near the top and to be easily be viewable.

Please understand this is NOT personal, it is of importance to the group to keep topics as varied as possible. Please contact admin directly if any problems with deletions.

RESPECT:
    Please be respectful to others with no ridiculing of others INCLUDING the McCanns. The group suffers if viewed as disrespectful to anyone.

OFF TOPIC:
    Often there are posts that, although of interest, will be removed if they do not relate to the files or the investigation. (ie )

OFF LIMIT TOPICS:
    There are some 'sensitive' topics that can only be left on the group if posted respectfully. (ie Gaspar Statements, David Payne)

Others MAY be related but if they are not linked to the files they will be removed. (Psychic, satirical pics, freemasons, links to pro sites.)

Probable MYTHS without substance or links will be removed. (this includes the 'CATS' file that has no confirmation of having any relevance.)

Admin will use their discretion when removing threads. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY we are only trying to keep all the viewable threads up to date and relevant to the files.

Please contact admin directly if you have any issues with the above guidelines or do not agree with thread removal
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Hels White Forgive me for saying this, but for many months on this group page I have had a distinct feeling that there are strategically planted "spies" on here, watching and reading every thread then arguing and contradicting our valid points of the case. Call me suspicious but I really think a few of these are friends/associates or even relatives of Mc's waiting for some chance to aggravate people in order to accuse us of libel or abuse - to get the group closed. Think the way to deal with these opportunist spies - to ignore them  

Oh, dear, have I been outed?   Please don't ignore me, cos I am so lonely and no-one loves me.  
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBRUXNoE1cR3GHFH_GYwYX0gRcFOUQjbmdxuwiW2u2uM1uR_i8
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Hoho decreed:

I will no longer tolerate ANYONE who suggests the forensics, the dogs or the police and Goncalo Amaral should be questioned

Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns ....
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Those who know her must laugh behind her back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:49 am