A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty HOHO'S ENEMIES HAVE JOINED IN.

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Shelagh Ferreira

Along with several others, I've just been kicked off HiDeHo. This was for pointing out that one member was repeatedly rubbishing PJ evidence and defending the MCs. Most people seemed to agree with me, apart from admin. Has this happened to anyone else on this site? I'm amazed as there was no swearing and no insults. Some great posters (I'm not one of them) have been booted and the time wasting troll allowed to stay!
    Like · Share
    5 people like this.

Mac Makins They just repeat the same old stuff again and again......
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Michael Collins Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, groups such as this one are intended for like minded people who just want justice for poor Madeleine.
    2 hrs · Like · 1

David Tilley Hohoho have got themselves stuck up their own arses. Walk away from it.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:02 pm

What on earth is a "MAT" team?
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:20 pm

dont know , but the MATs seem to be in charge of grassing up other members .  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:57 pm

What an outfit.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Surely giving everyone the opportunity to see and scrutinise details in the police files investigation is a LOT more helpful in the search than issuing posters of what Madeleine MAY look like?
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Isabel Oliveira 100 thousand Euros seems like a lot of money for a non technical translation Lizzy, no matter how many pages the files have. It isn't as if they were translating Kafka... I would like to see this translation one day. Shame every time Pam or others bring them up they can not substantiate either the said mistakes in the volunteers' translations or, alternatively, produce this costly translation they keep bringing up

Numties imagine they're entitled to something for nothing.

Happily, the world doesn't work that way. Scotland Yard have full and accurate translations of the files, as do the McCanns, and that's what matters.

Not what a shower of lynch mobbers and self-appointed armchair defectives want.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 pm