A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Broho
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:25 pm

JOHN LAMBERTON, are you going to delete the hatred in the "Kate's Christmas Message" thread on your UK Justice forum and ban those who posted the hate?
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  coco Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:11 pm

the hate posts are still there , what a surprise . todays hot topic seems to be storing children's corpses in fridges , ffs . that site is worse than Bennett's now .
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:01 pm

well some posters on justice are being sucked in by peter verran ..and some are questioning if he legit..ie cowpat ..I for one am not convinced hes the real verran  Question 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 pm

benita wrote:well some posters on justice are being sucked in by peter verran ..and some are questioning if he legit..ie cowpat ..I for one am not convinced hes the real verran  Question 
    You may be right.   But I am very interested in finding out things about Morocco, so for the time being I am treating him as bonafide.  I think I shall soon recognise if he is a fake (hopefully)

Am always willing to be proven wrong, so no skin off my nose anyhow if I am wrong.   I will just get sneered at and have to take it on the chin.  That's life on MoJ.

Init?
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 pm

benita wrote:well some posters on justice are being sucked in by peter verran ..and some are questioning if he legit..ie cowpat ..I for one am not convinced hes the real verran  Question

I don't think it's Verran either. I wouldn't challenge him though. I think he deserves respect
    until proven otherwise.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 am

looks like the peter verran thread has been whooooooshed into cyber space ??
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:37 am

benita wrote:looks like the peter verran thread has been whooooooshed into cyber space ??
    Looks like it. He is showing as having made 32 posts but when you probe deeper he has made none. As someone suggested to me, could this have just been a stunt to try and get more members? If so it has backfired by the looks of it.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:45 am

Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:looks like the peter verran thread has been whooooooshed into cyber space ??
     Looks like it.  He is showing as having made 32 posts but when you probe deeper he has made none.  As someone suggested to me, could this have just been a stunt to try and get more members?  If so it has backfired by the looks of it.  

my thoughts exactly sykes ..I never did think he was genuine ..I still say it was aunty frauder john and his sidekick thug angelo  Basketball 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 am

benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
     Looks like it.  He is showing as having made 32 posts but when you probe deeper he has made none.  As someone suggested to me, could this have just been a stunt to try and get more members?  If so it has backfired by the looks of it.  

my thoughts exactly sykes ..I never did think he was genuine ..I still say it was aunty frauder john and his sidekick thug angelo  Basketball 
    That kind of trick has been used so many times it tends to get rather boring. It's the style of the posts etc that set me wondering, as well as someone using a minor site like INJustice to broadcast their views.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 am

Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

That kind of trick has been used so many times it tends to get rather boring.  It's the style of the posts etc that set me wondering, as well as someone using a minor site like INJustice to broadcast their views.  

yep plus the fact that ..how the hell did peter verran find or know about the anti forum injustice in the first place ..and seemed his main point was his life story ..and to add he was making out Hewlett knew that madeleine was abducted ..that wouldn't please the forkers now would it .. lol! lol!

good try for a wind up ..well not so good in the end like you say sykes it backfired  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:13 am

benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

That kind of trick has been used so many times it tends to get rather boring.  It's the style of the posts etc that set me wondering, as well as someone using a minor site like INJustice to broadcast their views.  

yep plus the fact that ..how the hell did peter verran find or know about the anti forum injustice in the first place ..and seemed his main point was his life story ..and to add he was making out Hewlett knew that madeleine was abducted ..that wouldn't please the forkers now would it .. lol! lol!

good try for a wind up ..well not so good in the end like you say sykes it backfired lol! lol! 
    And as the posts have been copied to many forums, both pro and anti, it was rather too late to remove them.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:22 am

Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

good try for a wind up ..well not so good in the end like you say sykes it backfired lol! lol! 
    And as the posts have been copied to many forums, both pro and anti, it was rather too late to remove them.

classic  lol! lol! lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:28 am

benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    benita wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

classic  lol! lol! lol! 

I am sad, in case he was genuine.

Had loads to ask him and discuss, but atm no time to do it.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 am

thread and posts gone with no explaination to the members of the forum we'll never know if he was genuine or not ..theres no way to prove it ...don't be sad Sadie its Christmas  santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:21 pm