A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Broho
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Neeley

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  Neeley Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Shows how Injustice is the pits.

Ferryman, just add IMO.
    Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  Broho Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:02 am

benita wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:
    benita wrote:have admin left the sinking ship and left the RAT!! cowpat in charge  lol! 

Maybe Commander CowPat has launched a Gleebitz-style takeover, ousted John and is now running the show!   king  lol! 

Laughing  Laughing Queen of the cesspit slithering into posters pm's the cow is obsessed and possessed  Twisted Evil 

That is hilarious.  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

Broho

Post  Broho Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 am

Neeley wrote:Shows how Injustice is the pits.

Ferryman, just add IMO.

Anyone can see what's happening and it has nothing to do with justice.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm

theyre allowing some vile posts attacking the McCanns now . just another hate site after all .
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:43 pm

coco wrote:theyre allowing some vile posts attacking the McCanns now . just another hate site after all .

While my posts about The Gaspar Statements have been deleted, tout de bloody suite.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:19 pm

For Information.

Mr Moderator is currently writing a complete who's who in relation to the private investigation
    teams involved in the search for Madeleine; all 6 of them! A new board will open soon...

sounds like Bennetts taken over , they'll be keeping dossiers and stalking pensioners next .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Note to davel:

The partial e-mail posted by pathfinder73 does not contain criticism of the PJ by Leicestershire Police contrary to your posts which, under the circumstances, have now been removed. As a mature member you are aware by now that false information is not permitted on this forum yet you persisted when informed that you were in error.

Please explain.

false info is permitted there all the time when its luz and co who're posting it .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:51 pm

sounds like Bennetts taken over , they'll be keeping dossiers and stalking pensioners next .

Doesn't it just?  Cowpat echoed him in wanting to know identities of posters too.

That 150 GBP per month or whatever it is must really be getting to him that he has to continue his agenda under false names. Not that he wasn't doing that before but he uses his real name less and less to carry on.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Broho wrote:sounds like Bennetts taken over , they'll be keeping dossiers and stalking pensioners next .

Doesn't it just?  Cowpat echoed him in wanting to know identities of posters too.

That 150 GBP per month or whatever it is must really be getting to him that he has to continue his agenda under false names.  Not that he wasn't doing that before but he uses his real name less and less to carry on.

Everybody knows what Bennett is up to. He is incapable of stopping But no doubt Carter Ruck are aware. They aren't stupid.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Everybody knows what Bennett is up to. He is incapable of stopping But no doubt Carter Ruck are aware. They aren't stupid.

He may only think hope they are?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 pm

coco wrote:Note to davel:

The partial e-mail posted by pathfinder73 does not contain criticism of the PJ by Leicestershire Police contrary to your posts which, under the circumstances, have now been removed.  As a mature member you are aware by now that false information is not permitted on this forum yet you persisted when informed that you were in error.  

Please explain.

false info is permitted there all the time when its luz and co who're posting it .

Yes, isn't it funny how Luz has been allowed to get away with lying about Amaral's conviction being quashed for months? Yet McCann supporter davel gets a snotty rejoinder.

And they wonder why that site has gone down the toilet.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 pm

coco wrote:

For Information.  

Mr Moderator is currently writing a complete who's who in relation to the private investigation
    teams involved in the search for Madeleine; all 6 of them!   A new board will open soon...

I'd love to read Mr Moderator's "Who's Who" but I have to watch some paint dry, unfortunately.

I wonder if the new board will be as quiet as the rest as that forum?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 pm

pinkblossoms

Re: Members posting derogatory comments elsewhere risk account deletion.
    « Reply #45 on: Today at 09:03:15 PM »
    @)(++(*Never laughed so much as I did when I looked in my pm's , @)(++(* and found a warning from admin for using the words hater and forker ,I could of used a lot worse but thought i'd be polite.
    That post has a very short life before it gets junked.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Sykes wrote:
    pinkblossoms

Re: Members posting derogatory comments elsewhere risk account deletion.
    « Reply #45 on: Today at 09:03:15 PM »
    @)(++(*Never laughed so much as I did when I looked in my pm's , @)(++(* and found a warning from admin for using the words hater and forker ,I could of used a lot worse but thought i'd be polite.
     That post has a very short life before it gets junked.

the user isn't a anti called cowpat the pm obsessor ....she must live in her inbox  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 am

PETER VERRAN

Re: Peter Verran
    « Reply #9 on: Today at 10:53:59 AM »

DEAR UK Justice Forum,
    I am now feeling better , to explain exactly why I went to Europe and what has happened since, ( and still is this week ) happening due to my speaking out.
    This will mean exposing myself fully and leaving myself no option but to put myself in danger , but I feel everyone has the right to know everything in order to be able to make clear some things that perhaps the media has been misleading and others not talked about at all.
    This will take a week or two as there is so much I feel needs told.
    And then I will see if humanity and justice still excises.
    He's going to expose himself - fully?   No comment, except be  affraid  oh, and pass the sick bucket.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am

no-one seems much interested in 'verran' exposing themselves , do they ?

that mr mod is a bit of a clown too - notice what he said yesterday about the Spy Plane Clue to Maddie Mystery story?

mr mod said -

Moderator note: If you believe that you will believe anything! Must be some gadget to take a picture of someone's face from 30 miles directly above and in the dark

since when did planes fly 30 miles up ?  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:53 am

Sykes wrote:
    PETER VERRAN

Re: Peter Verran
    « Reply #9 on: Today at 10:53:59 AM »

DEAR UK Justice Forum,
    I am now feeling better , to explain exactly why I went to Europe and what has happened since, ( and still is this week ) happening due to my speaking out.
    This will mean exposing myself fully and leaving myself no option but to put myself in danger , but I feel everyone has the right to know everything in order to be able to make clear some things that perhaps the media has been misleading and others not talked about at all.
    This will take a week or two as there is so much I feel needs told.
    And then I will see if humanity and justice still excises.
    He's going to expose himself - fully?   No comment, except be  affraid  oh, and pass the sick bucket.

still say this is a windup ...why would anyone put themselves and their family in danger just to tell strangers on a forum their story ...imo its bollox  Basketball 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 pm

he hasn't actually said anything yet has he ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 pm

coco wrote:he hasn't actually said anything yet has he ?
    No. I must admit I find the style, punctuation and grammar rather familiar but cannot actually place it.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Well, I don't know, so lets's wait and see. He hasn't yet said who made his life a misery.
    They are all chomping at the bit and waiting for him to tear The McCanns to shreds when it is much more likely to have been the pitchforkers. It was they who rushed to the defence of a convicted paedophile when this first blew up.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Online Mr Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Executive Member

Editor

Re: Why did the McCanns reject Henri Exton's expertise ?
    « Reply #276 on: Today at 03:00:53 PM »
    References to the McCanns being 'exonerated' have been removed since they are false. The current SY official position is that the McCanns are neither persons of interest or suspects. This of course can change as the investigation proceeds.

There is a very big difference between not being a suspect and being exonerated as has already been pointed out.

FFS ,whos running that hate site , Bennett and hideho ? not worth the effort of reading sh-t like that .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Administrator

Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #72 on: Today at 02:35:11 PM »

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new moderator effective immediately. Sherlock Holmes has agreed to join the team and becomes the first US member to do so. Well done Sherlock!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Sherlock always came across as a fair-minded type, it's a shame that they did not have him on board the modding team earlier - the appalling moderation and attendant descent into a hate site is the reason that I left that forum.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:00 am

seems to have turned into a backslapping/mutual admiration society for forkers .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:12 pm

pinkblossoms

Re: The CCTV camera which Amaral claimed captured the image of the man carrying Madeleine.
    « Reply #126 on: Today at 08:04:41 PM »
    Why has my posts been deleted asking Anneguedes, why she didn't answer the question about amarel and cctv ? had she been a pro she would have been hounded for a answer.

at their biased tricks again . up to them whether they're biased or not but they shouldn't pretend to be neutral .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:04 am