A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BROWN'S IDEA OF FUNNY!

WM3
    WM3

BROWN'S IDEA OF FUNNY! Empty BROWN'S IDEA OF FUNNY!

Post  WM3 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 pm

From another forum:

Brown thinks this is hilarious:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    I know I shouldn't laugh, but the little shit found out what happens if you screw with a person nastier than you. cbsnews.com/stories/2011/0…
    21 hours ago
    ==============
    And this is what she finds so hilarious:

Boy throws rocks at cars, shot by crossbow

(AP) SAN DIEGO - San Diego police say a boy throwing rocks at vehicles was struck in the abdomen by a crossbow bolt fired by a passenger in small sport utility vehicle.

Officer Dino Delimitros says the boy and a friend were throwing rocks in the Linda Vista neighborhood Monday afternoon when a passenger in a black Toyota RAV4 pulled out a crossbow and fired.

The boy was shot in the abdomen and was taken to a hospital. The San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper says his injuries are not life-threatening.

His name and age weren't released.

Nobody has been arrested.

Comment from forum:

Can someone tell me what is funny about it? The correct response is to call Law Enforcement, not try to kill children by putting a crossbow bolt through their stomachs.

Says it all that Brown thinks it's as funny as all get-out.

My observation: Could this be her trying to dissuade those who disagree with her from speaking out? Just a thought, nothing more.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am