A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

AW, GAWD, BUSHMEAT TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND FAILING MISERABLY

Sykes
    Sykes

AW, GAWD, BUSHMEAT TRYING TO BE FUNNY  AND FAILING MISERABLY Empty AW, GAWD, BUSHMEAT TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND FAILING MISERABLY

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Saturday, July 5, 2014
    All Portuguese Citizens to Turn in Cell Phones and Be Interviewed by Scotland Yard

"Not here!"

Breaking News from Bollux Media!

Scotland Yard, leaving no stone unturned and no Portuguese citizen unsuspected, has requested that they be allowed to interview all Portuguese citizens and examine their phones.

Bollux Media: Mr. Redwood, wow, this is really incredible! Why is this happening?

Andy Redwood: As many have suspected by our previous actions, Scotland Yard wants to insure that we do not neglect one single lead in the Madeleine McCann case and since anyone could have taken Maddie for any reason, we must identify where each and every citizen of Portugal was on the night of May 3rd, 2007.

Bollux Media: I see. But, then, what about those folk who might have been visiting the country? Does Scotland Yard have a list of each and every person who might have driven across the border and on to Praia da Luz that evening?

Andy Redwood: Don't change the subject; that is a matter for another day.

Bollux Media: Sooo, after you identify all the people that don't have an alibi, ummm, what happens then?

Andy Redwood: Can I get another beer?

Bollux Media: So, let me get this straight. Rather than focus on the things that you know, you are focusing on all the things you don't know?

Andy Redwood: Well, we have to eliminate all the things we don't know so that we can then prove in court what we do know.

Bollux Media: Isn't that kind of a roundabout way of doing things, Mr. Redwood?

Andy Redwood: Not if one wants to spend a lot of time in luxury hotels in Portugal.

Bollux Media: So, what you are saying is that you don't want the defense to claim that you pounced right on the McCanns and ignored other leads?

Andy Redwood: Exactly! Since we don't have enough evidence to prove in court that the McCanns did it, we want to be sure to prove that no one else actually did it.

Bollux Media: Riiiiight. Okay, well, you detective folk sure have a complicated way of doing things that I am sure makes sense to people who understand how law enforcement works.

Andy Redwood: I am glad you finally got the picture.

Bollux Media: Thanks for the interview, Mr. Redwood.

Andy Redwood: You are most welcome. I love the media. Without you, all our efforts would just be wasted.

This report is brought to you by Bollux Media and

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

July 5, 2014

Pat Brown said...

For those who don't get what I am saying:

The Scotland Yard investigation is either a media farce or they have already eliminated the McCanns as suspects, rightly or wrongly. The ONLY reason to be focusing on locals who have questionable or criminal behavior is that they have already established that the evidence pointing to the McCanns is flawed, that they are not involved, leaving only the abduction theory; then their suspects and digging make sense.

So, either it is a farce, Scotland Yard is incompetent, or the McCanns are innocent. Take your pick; these are the only three possibilities.
    July 5, 2014 at 2:17 PM
    Sykes
    Sykes

AW, GAWD, BUSHMEAT TRYING TO BE FUNNY  AND FAILING MISERABLY Empty Re: AW, GAWD, BUSHMEAT TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND FAILING MISERABLY

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 am

In the name....one of the pervnumties thinks Bushmeat is serious.

Lorretta Jane Hammond WTF??? All Portuguese to hand in their phones and be interviewed? Is Redwood p#@¥×d or just taking the p@#s now? So the whole of PDL's population were at apartment 5a at the time Madeleine disappeared eh? Must of been a BIG apartment then. How about Redwood get the McTwunts to hand in their effin phones instead of HARRASSING innocent people?

Terrifying to think these morons are allowed to vote. Or go outside without minders.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm