A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Part one locked, off you go!
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty Someone's been Truthtelling on Missing Madeleine

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:30 am

Marky wrote:
    i really don't know whether to laugh or cry. sonia poulton styles herself as a ‘journalist’, she is not. a journalist has integrity and does research. she is just a woman with an opinion on everything and her media résumé indicative of the desperation that day time television have in finding a ‘talking head’ and the willingness of a newspaper run on a shoestring to find someone cheap to fill in a column or two. she should stick to engaging in bitchy stand offs with katie hopkins on trashy daytime tv shows like this morning and writing drivel in tabloid newspapers; can't help laughing at the irony here. if anyone here honestly thinks she's cracked this particular nut in the few minutes it took me to write this post then you are truly desparate. this 'documentary', if it ever sees the light of day and after all, if it's so revealing why not air it now, is quite likely just a mish mash of what everybody already knows.
    I don't know why he hangs around with forkers, he's the only one of them with working braincells. It hasn't gone down well...
     whatsupdoc wrote:
    Marky, your post comes over as a little child throwing a tantrum just as mccann pros when we hit a nerve.

From what I've seen of papers, I don't think we have journos who do any research and certainly aren't allowed to print it.

There is nothing lost in waiting till Sonia says the docu will be ready for release. We all have had to wait for many things in the last 7+ years.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty Look like she has fallen out with Bennett

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:35 am

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:12 am

Sonia Poulton's coverage of the Madeleine McCann case so far has been unpromising - and that's putting it very mildly.

There was her interview with Rosalinda Hutton, a former member here, shown on David Icke's ill-fated 'People's Voice TV', which admittedly did question the official account, but gave viewers no practical information whatsoever about why the official version of events might be wrong.

A whole lot worse was her ill-chosen interview of nutter and attention-seeker Stephen D. Birch - an error which the foul-mouthed Chris Spivey also fell into. Neither Poulton nor Spivey knew enough about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to recognise that Birch was an out-and-out charlatan whose views should not have been given a second of air time.

This embarrassing interview with Birch was placed on YouTube:

'Lizard TV - Sonia Poulton trawls the pits and interviews crazy Birch': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYv3O476PTA

Given that Richard D. Hall's 4.5-hour film: 'Buried by Mainstream Media - The Truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann' has now had over half a million views, Poulton will have to hugely raise her game if her 'Untold Story' is to make any impact.

The 'great and shocking revelation' she promises 'after March' will probably be that a prolific tweeter on Twitter is close to the McCann Team. I don't think that this will be too much of a shock for some of us.

It would however raise my eyebrows if it was one of the McCanns, the Tapas 7, or Edward Smethurst, Clarence Micthell or Brian Kennedy
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty HUTTON JOINS IN, FLAPPING HER FAT LIPS AND SPOUTING RUBBISH - AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:38 am

Sonia is a journalist by the Oxford dictionary definition Marky, as indeed am I - I used to write for a newspaper. Journalist is just a word that covers an entire range that includes Martin Brunt and Clarence Mitchell, each journalist is unique and individual. How we judge these people as journalists is entirely up to us. Martin Brunt may be the most prestigious among them, but how much research did he do before he doorstepped Brenda Leyland?

I would describe Sonia as an investigative journalist and her research has led her to make the forthcoming documentary. She has chosen a good topic in the case of Missing Madeleine, because it has global interest, and when the story breaks, hers could be the definitive documentary. All others, remember were made under the direction of Clarence and Team McCann, apart from the Richard T. Hall documentaries which were ruined by the misleading advice of Tony Bennett.

Sonia is a highly intelligent lady with passion for truth and justice, that in my opinion, immediately places her ABOVE the majority of other mainstream journalists. As TBR said, she is taking a tremendous risk with her career by pursuing the truth in this case, effectively she is going where no other mainstream journalists fear to tread, and for that she deserves applause and support. For 7+ years many of us have battled to get a 'real' journalist to expose what has been going on and it has been like banging our heads against a brick wall.

I hope with all my heart Sonia's documentary is a great success. Whatever the outcome, she can only do good for our cause, which is of course to get the truth out there.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty Sonia's idea of Truthseeking

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 am

Lizard TV - Sonia Poulton trawls the pits and interviews crazy Birch

That effort, made before she SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 2820605493 Icke, is well-nigh unwatchable because it is so bad. Not least because Bonkers Birch also has a horrible voice, and a few minutes of him sounding like a rusty saw, and her squeaking, shrieking, and pulling faces, is unbearable.

Her Skype interview with Mutton was likewise, well, dreadful and amateurish. One would forgiven for suspecting she actually isn't all that good, and now the MSM has seemingly dropped her from its list of sofa speakers, she's desperate to find a new audience that won't notice just how unprofessional she is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty Looks as if the knives are out for the pair of harpies

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Post aquila Today at 4:36 pm

I don't particularly care for 'teaser' advertisements for forthcoming 'documentaries'. I saw Andy Redwood's teaser ads for his Crimewatch 'revelation moment' which was nothing more than an offering up of an Irish family's sighting with two very different e-fits and the dismissal of 'Tannerman'.

I'm not quite sure why Sonia Poulton thinks it fit to put out a 'teaser' ad for a forthcoming documentary. I can only hope it has substance and there's a reason for it...but I rather doubt that.

I've seen Rosalinda Hutton in an interview with Sonia and it had no substance...but it came with a little 'teaser' of 'Martin Grime might be there' which of course anyone with a brain cell knew wouldn't happen...nevertheless it came with that little 'tickle' which turned into quite a big announcement on CMOMM to whip up a storm. Rosalinda then backtracked and said she was told this by someone on twitter. Sonia Poulton is doing no more than this. Why announce what you're going to do in March? why not wait until March and do it? and only do it if it's of use.

I've read comments today on another forum about the definition of a 'journalist'. Rosalinda Hutton considers herself and Sonia Poulton to be journalists. I consider neither of these women journalists - and that doesn't mean I disrespect them. Rosalinda Hutton has spent an extraordinary amount of time slagging off CMOMM and Tony Bennett - why? it's surely unimportant when it comes down to finding out what happened to Madeleine. Now there is the RDH documentary V a potential - but not guaranteed - forthcoming something or other from Sonia Poulton.

This is no more than a 'I'm here for Brenda crusade - listen to me' (which anyone with an ounce of respect for BL would think very carefully about what they intend to do and at least avoid the temptation to make a 'journalistic' impact with an announcement prior to a coroner's inquest which could potentially hurt BL's family). I guess not. It's all about me, me, me, and how I've suffered at the hands of twitter trolls because I want to be a journalist/writer (see Katie Hopkins and Carole Malone - they're quite similar except they get paid to be gobby and vacuous).

I've seen so many people latch onto twitter people who have made a comment about Madeleine...Lord Sugar (it grates on me to call him that) and Katie Hopkins are a couple of examples...neither of whom have done anything other than to make a couple of comments - and it will only be because it suited them at the time.

I hope Sonia Poulton has something of value. I doubt it, as up until now she has done nothing of value in the search of justice for Madeleine McCann. Being a 'mover and shaker' on twitter doesn't cut the mustard and Rosalinda Hutton was used and abused by that barmy broadcast she did on Icke telly and subsequently went off on a mask crusade parade 'I'm Brenda Leyland' and yet still supports Sonia Poulton, the woman who interviewed that eejit Stephen Birch.

I despair but I'm hoping for a good outcome.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Comment from another forum with thanks.
    I haven't seen one good piece of production or writing from Poulton. Not one. Narcissistic pieces for the Mail, complete with Mail (c) sad face, don't count.

Maybe she produced masterpieces worthy of a Nobel prize during her gangsta rap days, and these gems have passed everyone else by? In the opinion of many, she's no more a 'journalist' than her chum Mutton is - Letters to the Editor and one failed mis-mem do not a Pulitzer Prize make.

And hands up, how many people cringe every time she parrots the word 'doorstepping', to make it sound as if she's edgy, alternative and keeping it real, instead of being a pseud and a pest? It's just a matter of time before one of the people she's chasing around after calls the police to deal with her and her unsavoury man friend. IMO, of course.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Post Tony Bennett Today at 6:14 pm

aquila wrote:
    I hope Sonia Poulton has something of value. I doubt it, as up until now she has done nothing of value in the search of justice for Madeleine McCann. Being a 'mover and shaker' on Twitter doesn't cut the mustard and Rosalinda Hutton was used and abused by that barmy broadcast she did on Icke telly and subsequently went off on a mask crusade parade 'I'm Brenda Leyland' and yet still supports Sonia Poulton, the woman who interviewed that eejit Stephen Birch.

I despair but I'm hoping for a good outcome.

Sonia Poulton's record re Madeleine McCann, so far, is even worse than that.

Who can forget the totally bonkers interview she did on Icke's bonkers TV station with the even more bonkers barrister Michael Shrimpton, who - it may be remembered - claimed that Madeleine had been raped by members of the European Commission, smuggled over the border between Argentina and Chile at one point, and finally murdered in December 2008.

Here is the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSf1zSk8sfA

Had she researched either the Madeleine McCann case or Michael Shrimpton better, she would surely have run a million miles to avoid interviewing him, rather than further jeopardise her already tarnished reputation?

Maybe she didn't know that Michael Shrimpton is a convicted sex offender now on the Sex Offender's Register for life and that he was currently awaiting trial for making hoax calls about a bomb, smuggled in via a Russian nuclear submarine, allegedly planted near a hospital in the London Borough of Newham in order to disrupt the London Olympics. It was another of Shrimpton's absurd fantasies, of course. He was justly convicted and is now awaiting a possible prison sentence.

It was Oscar Wilde who famously said: 'One instance may just be coincidence; two looks like carelessness".

No, he did not, what he actually said in 'The Importance of being Earnest' was  "To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness." If one is going to try and show how erudite one is, at least get the bl**dy quotation right!!

In Sonia Poulton's case, she has made three bad misjudgments relating to Madeleine McCann:

1. The mad interview with bonkers con-man Stephen D. Birch

2. The waste-of-space interview with Rosalinda Hutton, and

3. The decision to interview bonkers barrister Michael Shrimpton.

Let's hope very much that a video of her door-stepping one person after another in connection with her proposed video isn't a fourth misjudgment
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Tony you are in danger of looking like you are the definitive and if you were this forum would no longer be needed NO ONE knows so all opinions valid
    You are far too dismissive and high handed
    Bennett:

Well, sorry about that, noddy100, but does any member here seriously think Sonia Poulton achieved anything at all for Madeleine by interviewing conspiracy nutter and sex offender Michael Shrimpton, giving half-an-hour of space to the lunatic theories of serial con-man Stephen D. Birch, or by allowing Rosalinda Hutton a half-hour whinge about why she was being persecuted by people on Twitter (look at the interview transcript)?

ALL opinions valid???

Stephen D. Birch? (Madeleine buried under Murat's driveway)

Michael Shrimpton? (Madeleine raped by the top brass of the European Commission).

NO, one of the achievements of this forum is to debate opinions and help us all to decide which are right and which are wrong.

There is only one truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Let us continue to sift correct opinions from incorrect ones.

All opinions are definitely NOT valid
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:09 am

From another forum with thanks.
    Bennett: ...... allowing Rosalinda Hutton a half-hour whinge about why she was being persecuted by people on Twitter
    That's actually rather funny, for the Harlow Hounder. Actually, I suspect he has hit on why this much-touted video going to be a complete trainwreck.

For starters, Sonia knows naff-all about the actual case, just what she's been told by her fan club of armchair defectives. She only got involved when she started interviewing conspiraloons for Icke TV, before the fall-out.

There's nothing solid or grounded about her stuff, it's all touchy-feely, emotional, he said -she said hormonal Twitter nonsense, the kind of guff that turns up in the women's section of the Daily Mail, with a touch of conspiracy theory thrown in to spice it up and make it seem important.

Which it most definitely isn't.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:16 am

Someone else gets it
    Quote from: Alfred R Jones on Today at 09:25:23 AM
    As well as claiming this film is about "Justice 4 Maddie", Sonia also seems intent on using it to get retribution for Brenda. Isn't that really what this film is all about?
    Yup, a conspiraloon gossip and bitchfest about twitter crap.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 18 mins 18 minutes ago
    Thank you for lovely messages of support, oh Tweeters of Twitter. Here's wishing for a New Year of breaking down the old barriers to truth.
    Complete phoney.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE Dec 26
    @JUST1MOREFING @SoniaPoulton Christmas is as good a time as any for even the few sad conspiracy theorists to take a break.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 43m43 minutes ago
    @JimGamble_INEQE @JUST1MOREFING Oh come on Jim, you're better than that. What about that interview? Still a no, is it?
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 31m31 minutes ago
    My account has just had seven attacks on my account in the last five minutes. @twitter @twittermedia No I did not try to change my password.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty TROLLEYMAN IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND - SO WHAT'S NEW?

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:57 pm

2x2 TV revealed (well, partly)

Doug D wrote:I welcome the publication of any such information, bringing it more into the public domain, but have reservations as to what will be ‘revealed’ and where it will go.

Sonia Poulton hasn’t entered the arena with an unblemished track record, but equally the same can be said about Richard D Hall with some of his more ‘nutty’ revelations about other matters, akin to some of David Icke’s, yet his 4-part documentary was fairly widely lauded and pointed the way to some ‘truths’ for a large number of previous Mc believers & apologists.

On that sort of basis I am willing at least to give her a fair chance.

It will however be interesting to see where she delves and whether she is able to establish any definite links between S & S, 2&2 TV, Richard Phillips and any others who appeared around about the time of the best-selling (????!!!!) ‘definitive’ book, which all seemed to lead in a contrived path up until the Brunt/Leyland affair took the train off the rails.

Was it all part of CM’s ‘master MMU plan’ to silence the ‘doubters’ and ‘haters’ once and for all?

Quite where does JG fit in?

Any real answers & revelations to these and many other questions must always be welcome.

Post  Tony Bennett Today at 6:39 pm  @ Doug D

I can help you (and other forum members here) to a limited extent with an answer re 2x2 TV (not 2&2 TV).

I was contacted last month by the maker(s) of the 2x2 TV mini-series of short videos.

I have been asked to keep certain details confidential, but in the spirit of laying on the table for everyone to see as much information as possible, here goes with what I now know about 2x2 TV.

On 14 November I responded to a tweet asking me for help re Madeleine McCann.

I replied with a short tweet: "How can I help?"

I then received an e-mail from a British individual living abroad, I will reproduce part of it:

"Yesterday we completed our final attempt with the British press for them to publish the evidence we have that would send Kate, Gerry and their Tapas friends back to Portugal on a charge of ‘perverting the course of justice’.

All the papers roundly agree that if this evidence were to be made public it would be game over for the McCanns. Their reason is always the same Tony, the McCanns lawyers. Now something is obviously very wrong over there, I’m in [NAME OF COUNTRY REDACTED - T.B.], if the media can be effectively dictated to by lawyers. But, Pat Brown also informed us this morning it’s the same in the States, CNN in her direct example won’t let her anywhere near a camera if the McCanns are the subject.

You’ve obviously dedicated many thousands of hours to this case Tony, we admire you very much for doing so and with the evidence we have we can fully understand your unwavering commitment to seeing something done, however, we are facing the circumstance that it may be that nothing can be done, unless a new approach is tabled.

We are in a positive position of knowing the McCanns are guilty of ‘perversion’ and being able to prove it, that helps us to stay resolute that something can and ‘must’ be done but traditional methods of accountability do appear out of reach in this particular case".

Correspondence followed. The individual told me he had also written to '327 MPs' with his evidence.

The individual then asked me to view a video he had prepared of his evidence, which, to put it simply, purported that the so-called 'Last Photo' had been photoshopped. He added that he believed the 'Last Photo' was an elaborate, 'composite' photoshopping exercise, with individuals and shadows etc. having been taken at different places and times and then all photoshopped on to the one, composite, 'Last Photo'.

We spoke on the 'phone twice, including a long session with us both viewing the video and discussing various evidential points as we did so.

After due consideration, on 18 November I e-mailed him a detailed reply giving six specific reasons why I could not agree with his view that the Last Photo had been photoshopped, and adding the evidence that's been discussed here on CMOMM to the effect that the Last Photo may be a genuine photo taken earlier that week.

My response was polite and the individual replied briefly to say he was disappointed with my response, adding that he thought I had misunderstood one of his key arguments.

The only other thing to add is that he told me that Pat Brown had advised him to contact Sonia Poulton, who was making a video. I respectfully drew his attention to Sonia Poulton's recent track record (Stephen D Birch, Shrimpton, Hutton, Clegg, Straw etc.).

On the face of it, this was a genuine individual who purported to have expertise in the forensic analysis of photos.

I don't think I am able to add to that.

++++++++++++++++++

@ Doug D - P.S.

I would like to thank you very much indeed for keeping us all up-to-date here with news on Operation Fernbridge and related peeadophile-ring investigations and police corruption issues. These matters are so very important (others have also kept us up-to-date - thanks due to them also). I'm sorry not to have contributed to those threads recently; I have some interesting info to hand about the late Sir Nicholas Fairbairn which I might add to the 'Fernbridge' thread when I get a moment
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty More re post no 14 above

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:33 am

Here is a further extract from the individual's first e-mail to me:

Our lawyers have advised us all along if we go ahead and publish the video of evidence we will face a defamation claim immediately and it’s most likely the video would be taken down within the hour, so without massive coverage it would lead to nothing. We’re happy to risk the defamation but no point if the video doesn’t get enough attention.

We advised Grange back in July the McCanns were guilty of perversion [i.e. perverting the course of justice - TB] but they do nothing, we have our suspicions as to why. In a level playing field Redwood and his team are now accessories after the fact in law, you’re the lawyer Tony can we do something about that?

UNQUOTE
    Correction - bennett is NOT a lawyer, he was in fact a solicitor.    I would advise these people that, if they wish to remain viable, they put no trust whatsover in anything bennett says.
    And bennett seems to have a low opinion of Poulton as he ends with
    As for Sonia Poulton, I respectfully suggest that you google her and her current boyfriend (Lee Ryan) before using her to support your work.

Sincerely

Tony Bennett
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty She sure picks some choice company!

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Indya FarqHall ‏@indyafarqhall  
    #mccann @nowayjomo Good to see Poultry's got such respected and professional ppl on her team.  Meet her cameraman -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3AfKxSgo_I

Indya FarqHall ‏@indyafarqhall 2 mins2 minutes ago
    #MCCANN OMG.... what a fckn nobhead -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgW2l9PSQmRbQc5mXrAJ7g …  
    Oh, dear God! She sure picks some choice company!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:15 pm

What was that?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty LOOKS LIKE PILLOCKFACE IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH POULTON

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Darren Laverty ‏@darrenlavertyx 2h2 hours ago
    @RothleyPillow Poulton? Good for Maddie or not? Who's paying?

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago
    @darrenlavertyx I was SHOCKED to learn Poulton had probs with me, and the #TeamOutlaw shite was BEYOND THE PALE > So God only knows! #McCann

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 2h2 hours ago
    @RothleyPillow I wouldn't trust that opportunist as far as I could throw her, esp. given scumminess of her pet trolls. @darrenlavertyx

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, England
    @paulrogers002 I saw all the distress caused to survivors of #csa who were "OUTED" by Poulton, and apologies should STILL be made!!! #McCann
    Don't you just love it when they turn on each other?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:30 pm

@darrenlavertyx It's tricky innit Coz Poulton degraded and humiliated so many #csa survivors but is now reporting on Brenda Leyland #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 6m6 minutes ago
    @RothleyPillow That's what she does; jump on stories rest of MSM won't, like vulture. She doesn't give a cr*p about those she reports on tho

@paulrogers002 I'm a fkn mug sometimes > but hoping Poulton's reports on #Sweepyface are as good as Guedes on #McCann s v Amaral in Portugal
    11:52 AM - 30 Dec 2014 · Details

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 1m1 minute ago
    @RothleyPillow Sup with a long spoon then, if at all..

coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Alan Taylor-Shearer

is that right ? her cameraman is famous for making vlogs about squeezing blackheads ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty POULTON DOES SEEM TO HAVE A THING FOR LOW-LIVES

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:28 pm

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/danny_o_shea_trial_suspected_mob_organiser_not_violent_court_hears_1_2023543

But character witness Sonia Poulton, a Daily Mail columnist who dated Richards’ father for four years, said she did not believe he was guilty because he was a ‘grounding influence’ to his peers.

She told the court: ‘It was horrific, I thought there had been a mistake because it didn’t make any sense to me and wasn’t in his character’, she told the court.
    Her pet appears to have got off:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22903105

Jesus H. Christ, she hangs around with some dodgy people.

I have gone through my entire life free of gangsta rappers, fathers of alleged murderers and gun-toting ex-jailbirds. Thankfully.

David Bowie's art exhibition seems to have been the HIGH point of her life.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 Empty Backstabbing does seem to be a constant factor

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:35 pm

This is a long item so please access the link (remove the xxxx to do so) to read.
    xxxxhttp://zoompad.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/sonia-poulton-should-get-oscar-for-her.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:31 pm

She can't deal with anything except adoration, and she is SOOOOOO phony:
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    To those who trusted me with sensitive stories, to those who shared research with me, to those who fought my online stalkers....Thank You. X
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Bf28Edward then with all respect Edward, you need to get out more. 10s of thousands of children are homeless right now thru poverty hate  
    WTF is 'poverty hate'? It can't mean 'hating poverty', that doesn't make sense....and you must laugh at the irony of her doing her bleeding heart act and spending £90 on glorified diaries.

Just where IS she getting money from, incidentally?   Just wondering, you understand.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:02 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    Sonia has now launched her new “platform” which seems to consist of Sonia squawking at various MPs to their irritation and out consternation as neither her questions nor any replies are intelligible.  
    Reading round assorted blogs and comments from people who have crossed her, standard M.O. for dealing with 'enemies' seems to be:

1. Accuse them of not 'being transparent'.

2. Accuse them of 'having much to hide'.

3. Call them 'trolls'.

4. Accuse them of covering up child abuse/being abusers.

5. Threaten to send her spot-squeezing cameraman and her ex-jailbird, gun fan boyfriend to their homes.

Sadly for Sonia, many people in the alternative media world seem to have caught on to her now.

And from a blog (remove xxxx to access link)
    xxxxhttp://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sonia-poulton-refuses-to-give-right-of.html

Sonia has now launched her new “platform” which seems to consist of Sonia squawking at various MPs to their irritation and out and out consternation as neither her questions nor any replies are intelligible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 pm