A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I can't find CNN. Does anyone know how to watch.
    WM3
    WM3

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 am

mrs wu wrote:I can't find CNN. Does anyone know how to watch.
    Tuff doodoo! Ever heard of a TV? You know, that big thing in the corner of your crappy bedsit where you can drool over reality shows? Well, it's on there, numbskull, assuming you have SKY or Freeview. Bl**dy idiot!!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 pm

You really have a mouth on you dont you WimP3. You no nothing about me or what my homes like so quit it. You should apologise to me for saying that.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 pm

mrs wu wrote:You really have a mouth on you dont you WimP3. You no nothing about me or what my homes like so quit it. You should apologise to me for saying that.
    Ain't apologising to you for anything, Aunt Sally!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Wrong again. My name isnt Sally. Are you one of them outers?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:54 pm

mrs wu wrote:Wrong again. My name isnt Sally. Are you one of them outers?
    Outing what? I can find out exactly who you are any time, Minnie, if you want me to.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Who told you my name? This is serious I will get my cousin the policeman to come after you.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 pm

mrs wu wrote:Who told you my name? This is serious I will get my cousin the policeman to come after you.
    Oh, I am so scared - N O T!! I eat coppers grilled on both sides with some fava beans!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Bully boy arent you WIMP3? Im not threatening I'm promising.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm

mrs wu wrote:Bully boy arent you WIMP3? Im not threatening I'm promising.
    Oh, you don't frighten me, you daft lulu. But you should be afraid, be very afraid, cos now I know your name ....

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:32 pm

How many Minnies are there in the whole of the country then. Youre just trying to scare me. Not working you nasty bully boy you.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm

mrs wu wrote:How many Minnies are there in the whole of the country then. Youre just trying to scare me. Not working you nasty bully boy you.
    Oooh, I just love it when a woman gets feisty. Give us a kiss, hotlips!!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 pm

All right then. Iknow forums get people a bit worked up but lets be polite eh?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:58 pm

mrs wu wrote:All right then. Iknow forums get people a bit worked up but lets be polite eh?
    I think on it! IT's just I hate to see people taken in by some of the frauds we get on many sites.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Shes a criminal profiler and thats very serious work as she helps the FBI so why call her a fraud?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 pm

mrs wu wrote:Shes a criminal profiler and thats very serious work as she helps the FBI so why call her a fraud?
    Blimey, you are very young aren't you? Helps the FBI? They run screaming when she hoves into view. She's been wrong in every case she's profiled, surely that should give you a clue or two about her credibility.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 pm

She has? Do you have any links about that so I can see. to be truthful she is old enough to at least be my mum maybe even my granny.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Okay I'll pm you some info, read it but it's not for publication on here, okay? I don't want her chasing me all over the web!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:25 pm

OK. Got it.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I blame that dreadful woman for corrupting David. Never trust someone who wears old black condoms on their feet instead of shoes Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 pm

OMG hat. Maybe she has corrupted him because he was my idol more than her.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm

As far as I know they only met very recently via one of what are called the McCann hate forums, where people accuse the parents of killing their little girl in Portugal. I don't think anyone has corrupted anyone, they are as bad as each other.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Are yuou serious? This is all too much.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Look, I got to go, I need me pint or six. Maybe here tommorow, if I am sober enough. Don't take it so badly, could be worse, you know.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 pm

All right. This has been a horrible day for news but I hope you enjoy your pints.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm