A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

liz.newm

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 3 Empty Get A Life

Post  liz.newm Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 am

Nothing wrong with David or Pat.

David is a good guy, he is always there for his friends, and as for Pat, she has more brains in her little finger than most who post against her.

Envy is a terrable thing. One thing Pat hates along with myself and thousands of others, is parents who neglect and cause the death of their children!

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 3 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 am

WM3 wrote:As far as I know they only met very recently via one of what are called the McCann hate forums, where people accuse the parents of killing their little girl in Portugal. I don't think anyone has corrupted anyone, they are as bad as each other.

Which forum(s)? I visit a few McCann discussion sites and have seen no accusations like those you describe. Please provide a link to any discussion where someone asserts the McCanns killed Madeleine, otherwise you are the one inciting hatred.
    WM3
    WM3

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 3 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 am

MyHairyAunt wrote:
    WM3 wrote:As far as I know they only met very recently via one of what are called the McCann hate forums, where people accuse the parents of killing their little girl in Portugal. I don't think anyone has corrupted anyone, they are as bad as each other.

Which forum(s)? I visit a few McCann discussion sites and have seen no accusations like those you describe. Please provide a link to any discussion where someone asserts the McCanns killed Madeleine, otherwise you are the one inciting hatred.
    Oh, for heaven's sake, it's been going on for the past 4 years. Try reading Bennett and his so called pamphlets etc. I don't believe the parents had anything to do with their daughters' abduction, never have, but there have been some really nasty offerings out there. Lovely little snippets from people also on twitter and facebook. Maybe you have only been on what are called 'pro-MCann' forums? Not seen the paedo accusations against Gerry? The innuendos etc? My, you have got way behind, haven't you? Oh, and before you start accusing me of inciting hatred, try and get your facts right.
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Well said WM3! Of course, Maybe MyHairyAunt has only been on forums which support Madeleine McCann and has not seen the vile filth posted by pitchforkers which hate her and her family.

Why, even today, the scum on MM is saying things like

I think her hand looks odd in that photo. Her fingers seem to be bending in the wrong places. They look rubbery.

becuase they dont like Madeleine's hand, then they say they arnt haters!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Suppose the next story will be no neck, followed by makeup and is she sitting on a starkers man whose taking photos up her nostrels!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 pm

haters have started on about makeup allready, bunch of pervs that they are.
    if Madeleine was found alive and well tomorrow theyd be heartbroken , they like talking about how her paretns killed her so much .

Then they would start on Madeleine too , just because her name is McCann , sickos the lot of them .
    Monday

Post  Monday Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Who is Madeleine McCann? I only post on Gardening Forums.

I am fascinated by Compost Heaps and Septic Tanks. Is MM one of those?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Monday wrote:
    Who is Madeleine McCann? I only post on Gardening Forums.

I am fascinated by Compost Heaps and Septic Tanks. Is MM one of those?
    MM is a septic tank, yes, and a cesspit too. If you like getting dirty then MM is the place to be.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Oh dear, WM3 and Coco you do sound angry... why not avoid those places as they obviously upset you so much? If I happen across something I don't like, I vote with my feet! Neutral
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 pm

MyHairyAunt wrote:Oh dear, WM3 and Coco you do sound angry... why not avoid those places as they obviously upset you so much? If I happen across something I don't like, I vote with my feet! Neutral
    Not angry, just want nice people to avoid those places. Only pervs and the like are welcome there.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 pm

MyHairyAunt wrote:Oh dear, WM3 and Coco you do sound angry... why not avoid those places as they obviously upset you so much? If I happen across something I don't like, I vote with my feet! Neutral

why dont we start a forum where we accuse hairyaunt of killing its nephews and nieces and accuse them of being a pervert ?
    and we can stalk all hairyaunts family an post their personal details on the forum ? maybe a few kiddies pics stolen from FB? and spam all the newspapers with hate about how hairyaunt killed its neice and got its freinds to help hide the body?

see how long hairyaunt ignores that for .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

WM3 wrote:
    Not angry, just want nice people to avoid those places. Only pervs and the like are welcome there.

yeah , remember MM and the convicted paedo they had as a mod Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

I seem to have touched a nerve, which was never my intention!
    No idea what all this is about but I've never harned anyone, in my family or otherwise, nor would I. Perhaps all this rage should be discussed with a counseller? Peace.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

didn't take long for the pitchforker cliches to start did it ?

think youve touched a nerve , grow up and take it back to whatever Madeleine-hating cesspit you crawled out of.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Are you always like this with people you have never met and do not know?

Seek help. Really.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm

save it for someone who cares, hater .

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't hate anybody - you really do need to seek help; for your own good and that of the people who you come into contact with. No
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 pm

you hate a missing child , Madeleine McCann , dont you ? you must do or you and your ilk wouldnt keep insisting she is dead at her parents hands .
    what did she ever do to you then that you want everyone to think shes dead ? do you hate all missing children or just little girls who's surname is McCann ?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Oh dear... I don't hate anybody - especially not a little child - nor do I think I have an ilk. In fact nothing you've written makes an iota of sense!

You are misguided at best, very disturbed at worst.

I'll pray for you; it's all anyone can do.

coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

you sound like that praying hypocrite goodie2shoes what trolled Madeleine's FB site along with bret and co; you know where you can stick your prayers sunshine.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 pm

We had a couple of bumps since the start but it was getting peaceful and nice and stuff. Why do extreme people want to wreck our friendly place? Are you okay coco as you sound shaken by the HairyAnt?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Well, I'm not that person.

Nor am I any of the other characters you're imagining I am. You genuinely don't seem to realise that people are all different; I would never profess to know someone's 'ilk' without at least meeting them and even then I don't believe in such stereotyping.

I'm afraid it shows you in a very poor light, but it seems your prejudices are too deeply ingrained to be dissipated now and can only imagine the hardship you must have endured during your life.

Namaste
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Shut up you patronizing hairy moo .

fine, mrs wu, but who needs a Godbothering hypocrite talking down to them ?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 pm

This is a forum; you don't get to decide who speaks when.

You have revealed yourself to be ignorant and bigoted today.

Better luck for tomorrow. What a Face
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

an youve revealed yourself to be a hater , hypocrite tw@t Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:12 pm