A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

NO POLICE INFO - BUT OF COURSE BROWN HAS SOLVED IT.

WM3
    WM3

NO POLICE INFO - BUT OF COURSE BROWN HAS SOLVED IT. Empty NO POLICE INFO - BUT OF COURSE BROWN HAS SOLVED IT.

Post  WM3 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 am

Aisha Khan - missing Muslim girl. Police are refusing to give details as are family, but brown has solved the case without information:-

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
    The TRUTH about the so-called "Happy Ending" of the Aisha Khan saga:

I don't see any happy ending here. I see a selfish narcissist who staged an abduction (this IS a crime) terrifying her family and community, possibly getting an innocent person in trouble and investigated, wasting tons of tax money, police manpower (which should have been spent helping real victims), wasting citizen's time that they took off of work and away from their families to help search, and she gives a black eye to true missing women and the Muslim community. The family now has to deal with the humiliation of being fools who claimed up and down Aisha was truly abducted and they have to live with the fact Aisha is not the girl they thought she was, but a user and abuser. That family I sure is shedding tears but not of true joy because there is something seriously not right with Aisha Khan. Khan should be arrested for staging a crime and required to pay back the money wasted on her search. The family needs to apologize to the community (after all, they claimed Aisha wouldn't fake her disappearance and they should have known their own relative better or not lied about the kind of girl she was) and they should donate equal time helping true victims of crime until they pay back all the time the community wasted on Aisha. They can give the $10,000 reward money they offered to the police or to a victims' organization. Then maybe there would be an acceptable ending.

A truly happy ending would have been the recovery of a truly abducted person before she had been harmed. If my daughter had committed an elaborate hoax (and this was an elaborate hoax) on me, my family, and the community, I would be madder than hell. What kind of person does that? I can tell you. Jennifer Wilbanks, Audrey Sieler, Emily Rose, and Bethany Storros. These are not nice women; they are selfish and cruel and the families cannot be "happy" that their daughters committed these vile acts, maybe relieved they are not dead (in the cases of the women who faked abductions) but not "happy." Let's not sugarcoat this rotten attention seeking act. If Aisha Khan really just wanted to escape an undesirable situation, she would have simply taken off, left a note, and gone on to live her life. She choose instead to abuse others and that is not acceptable.
    Like · Comment · 3 hours ago ·
    Cutty Salt, Barbara Wanat, Nancy Powers Bauman and 47 others like this.

Tess Harju Agree
    3 hours ago · 1

Susan Smith-Curry I was watching Nancy Grace the other night when you guys were talking about this case. It was very apparent that she walked off. I heard you say that there was no terror in her voice. I listened to the tape and totally agreed with you.
    3 hours ago · 2

Chris Silas Pat, you are hot on this Issue, never seen you so upset! Maybe not Narsastic, but lonely and wants some attention. Isn't Holidays like Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving, Holidays that people usually committ suicide? Women have the lowest suicide rates, especially white and black women! Certainly as a Profiler and a Criminalist, you know I am stating facts and not going on emotions! Think about it Pat from your logical and analytical side young lady!
    3 hours ago · 2

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown For those who have accused me of being a racist and anti-Muslim, please read carefully what I wrote: I have problems with any women faking a hoax and hurting women AND their own communities, whatever religion they might be. I wear hijab when I work or travel in Muslim countries and I am not opposed to arranged marriages. I am against people victimizing others.
    3 hours ago · 6

Kellie Gay Thomas I agree, Pat....victimizing innocent people that are worried and concerned....and bleeding the taxpayers dry. I still say make her pay back the costs of the investigation!!
    3 hours ago · 1

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown I have been similarly upset, Chris, with Wilbanks and Sorros and company. I am disgusted when people lie and abuse good people. WE (the community, Muslim and nonMuslim, the police, and the taxpayers) are the victims, not Aisha Khan. There is NEVER an excuse for committing this kind of hoax, never.
    3 hours ago · 3

Badriyyah Adly just so u know not all Muslims will think ur racist Smile
    3 hours ago · 2

Maham Awan I totally agree with this! Teenagers run away all the time and she could have simply packed up and left instead of faking her abduction! She is obviously mentally unstable and needs help!
    2 hours ago

Umara Raza Shamsi I agree with what you are saying Pat. I wish people would stop making this into a whole Muslim - Non Muslin Saga....If you are an American (regardless of your religion) one should face the consequences of their acts (good or bad) as per the law!
    2 hours ago · 1

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown It doesn't matter if there was abuse (which we don't know) or or a marriage she didn't like (arranged or otherwise). She can leave a note or call later from her phone and disappear. She doesn't need to STAGE a crime KNOWING that it is going to set off a massive search and police investigation. IF she truly wanted to disappear, she wouldn't have gotten her face all over television. She would have slipped away quietly. She is a narcissist seeking attention.
    2 hours ago · 1

Harold Mccormick Hey Pat, in your opinion what is the most common personality disorder present in politicians?.....
    2 hours ago

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Yes, Umara, what Aisha did has nothing to do with being Muslim. None of the other recent staged abductions by women were committed by Muslim women! But, sadly, with so much anti-Muslim sentiment going around in the United States, Aisha's act hurts the Muslim community even though what she did has nothing to do with being Muslim.
    2 hours ago · 5

Cristina Sanchez I agree with you PAT BROWN 150% Thank YOU for speaking the truth!!
    2 hours ago

Ann Marie Scheffel Hi Pat, since we still dont know where she is, how do you know she's not in a psychiatric hospital for depression, or maybe in a women's shelter for a fear, either real or imagined? Police usually dont have any problem telling the public when a woman has ran off with a lover or was found with a friend, so in light of their refusal to release any information or press charges, isnt there even the slightest possibility that there was something going on with Aisha, and that maybe she is in a location that our country's confidentiality laws are protecting her? The police arent narcissistic or in the business of wasting citizens money, so I'd prefer to trust their judgement at this time, rather than running with speculation. But I suppose that doesnt make good news does it?
    2 hours ago

Shamim Sahar thanks ann yes police and fbi know their work better then any of us ,if they r not saying any thing who r us to spread words without any proof that what actually happened let them decide what they have to do because they know the real situation ,they r much better then the people on face book sitting and passing negative comments and hurting the parents who r already hurt ,and people who r asking reward for prayer and their being soft hearted is really not understandable
    about an hour ago

Pamela Neal She should face charges

I have bolded the last two comments as they at least show some sense.

For impartiality, here is the report from ABC News:

Missing Kansas Student Aisha Khan Found Alive, Family Left Wondering

By CHRISTINA NG (@ChristinaNg27)
    Dec. 22, 2011
    Even though Aisha Khan, the 19-year-old Kansas college student who disappeared on Friday, has been found unharmed, many are still baffled about what led to her disappearance and where she is, including her own family.

"Right now, at this point, all we know is that she's safe and sound and there are no further details," Aisha Khan's sister Faiza Khan, 21, told ABCNews.com.

Khan said that the family has not seen or spoken to Aisha Khan. The Overland Police Department notified them on Wednesday night that they had spoken to Aisha and confirmed that she was safe and not being held against her will.

Since Khan's disappearance on Friday, her family, including her husband of five months, made tearful pleas for her safe return and expressed a strong belief that she had been abducted. Now, the family is waiting to hear from her and discover what happened.

"We will find out. The family does not know anything at this point, just that she's safe and sound," said Faiza Khan. "Everyone is really excited. The prayers have come true."

The relieved family has expressed their support to the community and the media, but many are still questioning what happened and wondering if Khan will face any punitive or monetary consequences for the search.

The Overland Police spent about 400 hours looking for Khan with around 60 law enforcement agents, including the FBI. But authorities are saying that Khan will likely not face any legal consequences.

"She didn't report any criminal activity so there's nothing at this time that I'm seeing that she could be charged for, unless there's something else going on, which there hasn't been," Overland Police spokeswoman Michelle Koos told ABCNews.com. "There's not anything for them to be responsible for at this time."

Koos said that neither Aisha Khan nor her family ever called police to report any criminal activity. It was campus official from the University of Kansas that reported the situation.

"Law enforcement have been able to speak with her and confirm she's okay," Koos said. "They've actually been able to confirm her identity, which takes more than a phone call," said Koos.

She confirmed that authorities have seen Khan in person. When asked if Khan was the one who initiated contact with authorities, Koos said she was not absolutely certain, but believed that it was authorities who reached her.

The formal police investigation has been closed and Koos said police have not released Khan's location to her family. Koos said the cost of the investigation is not known at this time and may take a few days to determine.

"As an adult, all we need to do is verify that the person was not abducted or being held against her will," Koos said. "That's what we've done. Beyond that, it's a personal family issue to deal with."

"The main point that I would hope everyone keeps in mind is that a person that was missing was found and determined to be safe," Koos said. "To verify that someone's safe is never a waste of time."

Khan was last heard from the morning of Dec. 19 when she left her sister a troubling voicemail, saying that while she was studying for finals at an outdoor picnic table, a drunk man had been harassing her and attempted to kiss her before she hit him and took off.

"Oh my gosh he was so scary. My heart is, like, pounding. I've never got this scared in my life," Khan can be heard saying in the message. "Pick up your phones, I am freaked out right now."

I have bolded the sections re the police and the fact that NO details have been given out by them or the family.
    coco
    coco

NO POLICE INFO - BUT OF COURSE BROWN HAS SOLVED IT. Empty Re: NO POLICE INFO - BUT OF COURSE BROWN HAS SOLVED IT.

Post  coco Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 pm

vicious old boot Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 am