A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS

Sykes
    Sykes

HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS Empty HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 pm

From another forum with thanks and to the poster for their comments.

More proof that the numties haven't bothered to read the files that have been online for years:

Lisa Edington Keith and Denny, I also believe there was some sort of major trauma behind the sofa for the blood to be found under the tiles (makes me shudder) but that is my opinion
    Well, they'd better ask the Portuguese policeman what the 'major trauma' was, as it was his DNA that was found...

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10.html

286/2007-CRL (17) Cement-glue [grouting] between the floor tiles identified as number 2
    A DNA profile that appeared to be from at least two sources was obtained through LCN from cellular material recovered in that area. In my opinion, the major part of the profile matched that of Lino Henriques. Breaking [departing] from the principle, for it to have had a DNA contribution from Lino Henriques then the remaining information in the smaller part of the result is too meagre to permit a meaningful interpretation

Ask Lino what 'major trauma' he suffered in 5A. And stop talking bollox.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS Empty Re: HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Listen to this moron from hoho's - if she's a geneticist I'm Barbra Streisand.

Janine Bresnick

Evening All, I was asked to post something regarding the DNA evidence on a new thread, so here goes!
    There is not a problem with the DNA evidence. I am a geneticist and spoke about this on another site. The markers are highly variable stretches of DNA which differ person to person, so getting the sequences of multiple regions or markers allow a unique profile or genetic fingerprint to be obtained for someone. The forensic science service looked at 19 regions of DNA (or 19 markers) and 15 belonged to Madeleine not anyone else. They found this out by comparing the same DNA regions taken from samples from her toothbrush (control sample) with the DNA extracted from blood samples retrieved from under the apartment floor tiles. The result, 15/19 markers which belong to Madeleine, can make it seem that 4/19 did not, but this is not the case. In fact, the report says the DNA markers at those 4 regions were not of sufficient quality to analyse because that DNA was degraded, Therefore the markers apparently "missing", are not, nor do they belong to anyone else, nor is it contamination etc, it just couldn't be analysed. In fact it would be very unlikely they would not belong to Madeleine if they were accessible to analysis. I hope that makes sense!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS Empty Re: HiDiHoHo's HARPIES TAKES PORKY TELLING TO NEW LEVELS

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 pm

It must have taken this cretin off hoho's ages to type this post, capitalising the first letter of every word ! Reminds me of Aliberte from Haverns a few years ago:

Johannar'Nicole Thompson

Am I The Only One Who Is Swayed More Towards The Fact That Maddie Is Dead(In My Opinion Obviously) Its Been 6 Years, She Was A Child Who Stood Out, Yet No One Knows Anything, No Ones Actually Seen Her Have They? I Know This Is Common In Cases That No One Has Info If Im Allowed To Mention BN? But It Just Seems Bizarre That After All This Time No One Knows Anything, But Its Evident The Parents Are Hiding Something. Please No Bad Comments This Is The First Time Ive Posted On Here.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Evening All, I was asked to post something regarding the DNA evidence on a new thread, so here goes!
    There is not a problem with the DNA evidence. I am a geneticist and spoke about this on another site

bet its not her post, she was told to post it by that fraud beachy or similar WUM . geneticist my arse .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am