A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

RAVING TAKES TO A NEW LEVEL

Sykes
    Sykes

RAVING TAKES TO A NEW LEVEL Empty RAVING TAKES TO A NEW LEVEL

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    I need to say something...For those not interested, please feel free to IGNORE....Efforts have been made to discredit a few people including myself and also my efforts in this case. How DARE anyone PUBLICLY claim that my efforts are ' Revolting self promotion' or 'Jesus I just can't stand anybody wanting to make a name for themselves and acquire a following out of this'. A comment that speaks for itself? Is there a problem with approx 9,000 hrs compiling videos and a YouTube following of 1,201 subscribers 1,625,989 views if the effort has been purely to get the word out about Madeleine?

I'm proud of what I've done and the time and effort are something I am privileged to have had the opportunity to give so I don't take it lightly when someone feels justified in RIDICULING my efforts!

This group and ALL the other groups are important. The comments are sad and destructive and not beneficial to the search for Justice for Madeleine! We are ALL attempting to provide a place for members AND viewers (hence the reason we are an OPEN group) to learn the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine. However...personal 'baggage' has been getting in the way and can be very detrimental to why we are all here.

For 9 months I 'managed' the 'other' group. (as many know). November and December were spent preparing the group, I changed the name to Controversy and on January 5th I was 'given' the group to manage which I did until August 12th 2013 when two of my admin (of the prior approx 15 weeks and 7 weeks) decided to 'save' the group because of their 'paranoia' about one member having 40 'socks'(which has never been proven).

I made no big deal out of it. I opened HDH Controversy and moved on. From the start I considered it to be us AND them.

However, some don't think that way. Myself and my admin were banned from the old group.

Sad...but that's the way it goes.....

Enter one very 'different' man of many characters. Someone who I have known for a long time and continue to chat personally with regardless of his extreme 'antics' that are highly disrespectful to the point of being disgusting...but like he says, (and I don't think he will mind me quoting him) my skin is so thick it could be used for re-entry tiles on the Shuttle! There is a difference between someone who has a warped and revolting sense of 'humour' and those that are vindictive. imo.

He somehow managed to 'secure' the group from those that had taken it from me. They moved on and created another 'successful' group. My opinion? The more places to get the word out the better...

Because of my 'friendship' I was once again given the opportunity of membership in what was once 'my' group.

I felt it was a great opportunity to show that we are all in the groups for one reason and that personal issues should be left at the door. UNITED is how we should all be, but I got a serious indication that there were efforts to DIVIDE and CONQUER and made a post referring to that in the other group.

This did NOT go down well with some people....and almost instantaneously some very seriously crude and disgusting remarks were posted publicly about our 'connection'.

Added to that...I decided to open a 'Learning Group' (or HDH Academy as the so called 'pros' have decided to call it and created a video which is very clever!)

We focus on new members and sometimes the threads are all over the place, its difficult for them to understand some of the basics and , to date, I have not seen a discussion that scrutinises the most important day...Thursday.

I am still in the process of creating a vid that collates all the statements from Thursday and in viewing them in sequence it becomes apparent just how many discrepancies and contradictions there are throughout the whole day! (and one has to ask why)

So...Why ridicule an attempt to have the opportunity of discovering NEW information that appears once compiled in that way?

Beats me.... I would never presume to know so much info that I don't 'need' to learn more... and fortunately most people feel that way....

Not some however...PUBLIC RIDICULING is more important...and...one has to wonder why my SON is brought into the ridicule?

Low self esteem can be very destructive sometimes and ridicule is a classic symptom, which is why one should never take comments personally...sadly its about the need to make themselves feel better. Anyone with true confidence has no desire to ridicule others.

SOME comments...there were more where these came from....

---------------------------------------------------
    What was I saying earlier? Ahahahahaha! Is this her new welcome badge? I see she's actually giving 'lessons' ffs!! It's all over the internet already. People are bright enough to find it for themselves. As well as being generous enough to 'give the UK the opportunity to read the files' (completely dismissing the fact that mccannpjfiles.co.uk, mccanfiles.com themaddiecasefiles.com have being doing exactly that magnificently well for years without patronising us and lol lol loling) Queen Ho Ho wants to take the credit for educating us as well!! Her videos do enough by themselves and are discussed widely already so why not focus on what she's good at? Jesus I just can't stand anybody wanting to make a name for themselves and acquire a following out of this (and there's a few of them about). Dan with his group of 18000 people should be ashamed of himself for lending this time wasting load of claptrap which leaves us all wide open for ridicule a legitimacy that it just doesn't deserve. It shouldn't matter how people learn about any injustice and the depth of the corruption in the McCann case. The important thing is to get it out to as many people as possible and share the already existing resources which we can all understand perfectly well without Dear Leader's lessons thank you very much. Or her son's drawings or music career. NO we don't want him to draw a picture of Amaral fgs.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Remember the public's reaction to Kate McCann's "madeleine" book, no capital letter?
    I'm just waiting for the
    H I
    D E

book of the same name, with "madeleine" in tiny writing in the corner, much like the "brand" videos.
    Revolting self promotion I'm so relieved to not be a part of.

----------------------------------------------------

Ohh I'm used to all this stuff because I know I do my best and if someone has an issue they can speak to me directly. I have only one focus and one agenda I think most people know me enough. Just because someone perceives me in one way, which is their prerogative, doesn't mean its true.

'Revolting self promoting'? Maybe trying to get the info/vids out there would explain it? (and that from someone who enjoyed tweeting the stats of my vids!....I could say I am surprised this individual would say these things...but...never mind.....)

This nonsense is just a reflection on those that need to ridicule others for their own needs, I would prefer it wasn't those that are trying to get Justice for Madeleine that use their energies trying to discredit me and what I am focused on doing! I shouldn't be that important to them!

Once again the 'other' group has been returned and yet another group has been created ......which is great IMO!

I urge everyone who has Maddie as their main focus to stop squabbling behind the scenes and insinuating that I have agendas that don't exist!

Ignore myself and EVERYONE ELSE! Stop trying to create a 'divide' and let me get back to doing what I have a PASSION for...Searching for the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine and giving others the opportunity of doing so also...

HiDeHo
    Sykes
    Sykes

RAVING TAKES TO A NEW LEVEL Empty Re: RAVING TAKES TO A NEW LEVEL

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:40 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor The motivation in this is not just about myself, there are others that have been treated despicably.

I have broad shoulders so little aggro 'gets to me' but I hate to see others hurt.

It was only just this evening that I added up the amount of hours spent just in two years on videos. 9,000 hrs translates into more than 3 years of full time work!

Never mind the previous 4 years researching and working on statements and timelines and discrepancies.

I certainly dont mean this to be something that needs to be applauded. I loved doing it and it was my own choice....I was lucky to have the opportunity.

However, when I realised the hours involved and recognised the comments that were made by someone I gave my TRUST to, it takes on a different perspective. Add to that the person that I TRUSTED is fixated on ridiculing my SON'S efforts, one starts to realise that this should NOT GO UNNOTICED.

It needs to STOP and by exposing these pathetic efforts that MAY happen.

When I see even a PORTION of the effort put into the case as I have given then MAYBE I will have respect for their 'opinion'.

Meanwhile I hope they focus on their own issues and not those of others....
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:09 am

she seems a tad annoyed  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Lisa Edington I don't think Lizzy has ever tried to promote herself in any way Michael Gordon. It's all the other sad losers that are constantly saying she does, laughable really!
    41 minutes ago · 1

Dawn Hares I find the HiDeHo vidoes very useful, and Im looking forward to seeing the "Thursday" one, it will really bring to the forth front of ppls minds the different statements and put into perspective all the inaccuracies in statements and also, who really saw Maddie on the fateful day...
    WELL DONE HiDeHo, appreciate you giving up your time doing this to spread the word and helping us all
    39 minutes ago · 1

Michael Gordon You started on this case same as many of us Liz and have been so diligent as to amass HORDES of facts you deigned to share with everyone, a selfless act only you and a handful have committed themselves to [roll-call of attention-seeking haters redacted]

But it's not about Hoho...

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Lisa Edington thats not entirely true. I often promote how long a vid can take (approx 70 hrs) but thats not intended as self promotion, it is to encourage people to recognise its not just an upload vid so, hopefully they are curious and watch and learn

--------

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Similarly, this thread isn't intended as a recognition of what I do. Its to attempt to expose the ridiculous nonsense that is getting in the way of what we all want to do.

Very appropriate comment from another forum, with thanks.
    RAVING TAKES TO A NEW LEVEL Angry-smiley-225
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Nicole Denby I'm not really aware of the other groups. I've read that there's one which is being hateful to Lizzy but I wouldn't even go on out if curiosity. Sounds too much like there's another agenda and I'm getting the distinct feeling that it's a pro McCann mole running the admin on it or has a strong hold over admin on there. There's really only one way that they'd be refusing admittance onto that forum .... There's obviously one of the admin team with a fake page monitoring this page and reporting on comments threads do that they know who is loyal to Lizzy and who could be swayed. It's all very nonsensical really and not in the best interest of getting the truth for Madeleine.
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Donna Durrant I think you may have hit the nail on the head there Nicole Denby. A group which is PRO Madeleine will want as many members as possible on there, regardless of where else they belong too. I myself was banned from that group and I'd never caused trouble, had no issues and was actually on admin in there for a while. It's scary to even contemplate that it may be being run by pro McCann's now
    about an hour ago · 2

Ian George Yes, I was 'unjoined' without explanation from the largest McCann questioning group. I think they have subjective admin - if they take a dislike to an issue (mine was querying the McCan use of a creche for Maddie at the tender age of six months). Some subjects are 'off limits' even for reasonable debate.
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Mo N Hales me too, join the club its because of a nasty (Jeremy Kyle guest lookalike0 called Rebekah................
    about an hour ago

Donna Durrant Rebekah has nothing to do with that group Mo x
    about an hour ago

Mo N Hales Yes but Donna Durrant i thought u were admin on there also? If so its all good ranting about it, but why dont u UNBAN us if you have the power to do so??

Mo N Hales rebekah is admin on madeleine mccan contraversy Donna Durrant and she banned me, the sly cow!
    59 minutes ago

Donna Durrant Mo can we take this to PM - Lizzy doesn't need this here x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 pm