A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Part 2 full. Off we go. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty HUTTON, SORRY, ANONYMOUS NOW ATTACKING VERDI ON CMoMM

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:05 am

Anonymous12 November 2015 at 17:03
    Verdi is female and has been a festering presence around the Amazon page for some years, where she likes to use big words she appears to have picked out of a Brodie's notes guide to Shakespeare. Hence you will come in for plenty of duplicitous, methinks, and possibly even the occasional yea verrily. She uses big words to cover up the fact that she is spectacularly dim. She also throws a lot of tantrums, usually when she doesn't get her own way on Amazon, which is all of the time. She seems to think the page can be controlled by an individual, although any moderation is done by Amazon centrally, with no participants involved, which seems very fair.
    Hilariously, Verdi, as Bluesy, vociferously defended the idea that the last photo was a cut and paste job. But that's Verdi for you.
    The romance with Bennett was written in the stars, as Verdi, like Bennett is a racist homophobe who had to be frequently pulled up for their inability to distinguish between homosexual and paedophile.
    Verdi's special skill is the long, ignorant rant. If you listen very carefully, you can almost hear the 'plink, plink' as chips of nail polish fly off at speed, colliding with the litre bottle of Asda gin as they go.
    Her best friend used to be an even dimmer floosie called General E Speaking, otherwise known as Zodiac Zephr or something like that. However, the fleet must have been in port for ages, as she seems to have been busy lately. Which is probably why Verdi has hitched herself to Bennett's wagon.
    Now who writes such hysterical, grandiose prose and uses 'methinks'? Mmmmmm. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty LATEST - THIS TIME SHE WANTS US TO GIVE OUR REAL NAMES

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:14 am

Saturday, 14 November 2015
    HIDING BEHIND ANONYMITY

Unfortunately, for Verdi, Aquila, Snook, Plebgate,  Bluebag, Aiyoyo, Tigger and the rest of the anonymous cesspit hardcore, they have no back stories.  Are they male/female, old, young, parents, grandparents?  Who are they? Why have they been discussing the minutiae of the Madeleine case for 8 years?

One of the joys of the internet and chatting with strangers online is that it gives every single one of us the joy of being whoever we want to be.  We can invent alter egos from any socio economic or educational background we want, even if they are just better and more successful versions of ourselves.  We can figuratively stand on an orange box at Hyde Park Corner and tell the world where it is going wrong, without fear of anyone pointing and laughing, or worse, talking behind our backs, because in our imaginary worlds, we always win. More at link.
    To read use link, remove xxxx first.  Other arrangements still in place.   Sykes
    For those seeking clarification, my family name is Sykes, my given name is strictly for the use of family and close friends only (and it isn't Eric or Bill).  

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/hiding-behind-anonymity.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Aquila on CMoMM: Yesterday, when most people were reeling from the atrocities of heinous acts of terrorism, the forums were dumb and the UK media was reporting, Cristobell was publishing one of her longer diatribes about people on this forum. Verdi got the first mention and I came a close second - you bugger Verdi you - I didn't come first, along with Snook, Plebgate, BlueBag, Aiyoyo and Tigger.

This completely vacuous blog was about anonymity. It allowed anonymous posts on the blog, direct insults towards Tony Bennett (direct insults allowed about Tony Bennett are always a winner). This blog also praised the MMM forum which Cristobell almost destroyed and came with a personal commendation from Cristobell herself that she hoped 'Andrew' would be allowed back on that forum. This would be the Andrew who called up Tony Bennett in the early hours to threaten him - and this comment about wishing Andrew to be re-admitted to the forum comes from Cristobell who allowed comments on her blog calling Tony Bennett a paedophile whilst she herself (Cristobell) wrote #kiddydiddler on Twitter relating to Tony Bennett.

This blog is supposedly about anonymity. It's not. It's about self gratification. Who in their right mind would wish to engage with Cristobell in their own name (apart from Sonia Poulton who exploited her not once but twice)?

I'd rather trust an angry snake than either of these two ladies and I've lived in countries with real snakes. Black mamba/baumslang v slimy Mrs Angry from Kent, I'd take the snake every time.

ETA: since posting I see that Cristobell is offering up a new blog on MMM concerning France and kindly giving her permission for it to be copied and pasted there.

You have to hawk your wares when you've crapped in the captain's jar
    Exactly - it was a perfect illustration of the monstrous Hutton ego, and her conviction that the entire galaxy revolves around her. Most people were watching their TVs in utter horror on Friday night - she was demanding to know the real identities of posters on not-Bennett's.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:49 pm

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Mutton10
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty MORE IDIOTIC RANTS - AGAIN MAINLY RE BENNETT

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 am

Karen28 November 2015 at 10:59
    Ros, Tony posted this comment on his forum last night.

Hutton and 'Andrew' police investigations - update

Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 9:57 pm
    Quick update:

HUTTON - I received this message from Essex Police a few days ago: "Mrs Hutton has been issued with the harassment warning against yourself".

'ANDREW' - The police have made special arrangements to treat as priority any call I make to them regarding any further threats by Andrew. I have not yet heard any result so far of their efforts to trace who he is

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton28 November 2015 at 13:36
    Hi Karen. Yes, Essex Police do now seem to be acting on behalf of Mr. Anthony T. Bennett, what a shame Kate and Gerry didn't go down the Malicious Communications route, it could have saved them over half a million! Perhaps it is also something Robert Murat, Martin Smith and Mr. Smethhurst should now look into.
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Mutton11

Initially I was going to have a major hissy fit, maybe bang out a 5000 word diatribe on what a loon Bennett is and how Judge Dredd it is that police now seem to have the power to enforce censorship online, without investigation and without the right of reply.

But do you know what? All this unbelievably petty nonsense doesn't bother nearly as much as it bothers the complainer and the enforcers. I have no boxes to tick or targets to reach and I couldn't give two hoots what Bennett thinks about me.

As arrogant as this may sound, I am not getting involved in a tit for tat battle with Bennett and bureaucrats, because Bennett and his ilk bore me senseless! My time is way too precious to waste on them. They can scour websites and forums for juicy snippets til the end of days for all I care, I have got far better things to do. Bennett is nothing more than a pest who is trying to use the strong arm of the law to force people to play with him. And now he has found Malicious Communications, he has a new game where the police and his victims have no option but to interact. More fools them say I, if you throw his ball back, even just the once, he will never go away.
    Karen28 November 2015 at 13:41
    So you have had some sort of written warning? What could happen if it's felt that you don't mend your "wanton" ways?

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton28 November 2015 at 14:48
    LOL, I could be arrested and prosecuted Karen. I am not permitted to call Bennett names (directly) lol, I will simply have to be more creative

Karen28 November 2015 at 16:43
    I am mystified by this. Have the police really got nothing else to do than dealing with charges of name calling on the Internet?

Anonymous28 November 2015 at 17:43
    So you believe a Police warning warrants LOL and you admit you will find ways round it - and publish it!!!!
    Anonymous28 November 2015 at 17:42
    Ros says:
    "As arrogant as this may sound, I am not getting involved in a tit for tat battle with Bennett and bureaucrats, because Bennett and his ilk bore me senseless! My time is way too precious to waste on them. They can scour websites and forums for juicy snippets til the end of days for all I care, I have got far better things to do. Bennett is nothing more than a pest who is trying to use the strong arm of the law to force people to play with him. And now he has found Malicious Communications, he has a new game where the police and his victims have no option but to interact. More fools them say I, if you throw his ball back, even just the once, he will never go away."
    Remind you readers of how many times you have said exactly the same thing and then a few days later posted again about bennett?

Why didn't you give a straight answer to the question asked of you by Anonymous 27 November 2015 at 23:24?

It seems you only decided to reveal you had received a Police warning after someone else posted what bennett had posted Yesterday at 9:57 pm!

How disingenuous is that?

Maybe your readers will start to believe that you do not tell them the truth.
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton28 November 2015 at 22:51
    Unfortunately for myself and my readers, Bennett will never leave me alone, he is a bit like a pitbull, once he sinks his teeth in, he won't ever let go. He believes my readership is rightfully his. In his mind, he has done all the 'work' and anyone interested in the McCann case should be following him.

He doesn't seem to understand that it is not my fault he can't write for toffees, that is entirely down to him. And it's not my fault his research is so poor and his comprehension skills are non existent. If people do not want to read his boring, bible thumping drivel, that's entirely up to them. Trickery and chicanery will not bring those readers back to him, he really needs to work on his personal skills and maybe do a writing course. That of course would mean him accepting the blame for his own failures, and we all know sure as eggs is eggs, he will never do that.

As for my being disingenuous. Good heavens, why should you (whoever you are) be privy to what goes on in my life? lol. Maybe you should take that big old long nose of yours and stick it back in its natural cesspit habitat, I am sure it is much more comfortable there.
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton29 November 2015 at 00:41

To be fair, bitching about Bennett is one of the very few fun aspects to this case. One of the worst bullies on the internet is getting a bit of payback. Kate and Gerry weren't able to do it with the highest paid lawyers in the land, and Operation Grange aren't able to do it with the might of the Home Office behind them.

Most of the people Bennett bullies are not in a position to defend themselves against his poisonous allegations, and others are too afraid they too may fall victim to his stalking. He keeps files on everyone, it is how he knows so much about every poster, old, new and reappearing. No doubt he knows the real names and addresses of those so desperate to keep their identities hidden. That gives him power over them.

He has no power over me, he has nothing to 'expose', I speak my truth loudly and clearly, I am not ashamed or threatened by anything I have done or anything I have written. I ditched the Catholic 'guilt' years ago. I'm guided by my own humanitarian instincts, if it feels good, do it, if it feels bad, don't. And if it felt good at the time but feels bad now, who cares, lol.

Bennett is hurting a lot of people. I am but one of his victims. The cesspit is littered with libel and abuse towards many innocent people. They are currently scrutinizing the statements and publically declaring the people named as liars. Doesn't this fall under Malicious Communications?

A quick scan of his entry on Wiki shows a lifetime of hounding and sticking his nose into high profile criminal cases, how many people has he harassed? I suspect there are dozens, if not hundreds, of people who could legitimately bring Malicious Communication charges against Mr. Bennett. Robert Murat especially, who recently had such a tirade of filth aimed at him on Bennett's 20,000 hits public forum.

You have the option of whether to read my blog or not 23:16, what you do not have is the option to tell me what I can write. What is it with you people?
    Anonymous29 November 2015 at 01:55

There it is again. No one has writing or comprehension skills that go anywhere near rivalling yours. Remind me again which year you were nominated for the Man Booker prize?
    Surely a writer of your such self proclaimed talent should have publishing houses falling over themselves to get you onboard ?

Or perhaps your bezzie Sonia 'I'm a real journalist I am' Poulton could pull a few of her well connected strings and get you a regular gig on Sunday supplement? Perhaps you could collaborate on the most gripping, lofty subjects engaging the world press at present? Something like 'Fat kids' or 'My personal trolls? Or..... she might be able to swing you an interview with Katie Hopkins, you know, the one with her own TV show and column, whose career, according to Sonz ' was finished'

Double helping of sour grapes ladies?
    Anonymous29 November 2015 at 11:18
    Ros says: "To be fair, bitching about Bennett is one of the very few fun aspects to this case"

But you went much further than having "fun" and bitching.

Hence you received a Police warning.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:48 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton29 November 2015 at 20:41
    There seems to be nothing I can say that will stop you poor little grinches from tormenting yourselves over your IP addresses. I'll try again. I couldn't give two hoots who you are! And if I did find out, I would probably feel very sad for you.

I'll say it again, just for clarity. I don't care. No-one cares other than yourselves. A-List celebrities like Robert De Niro go for walks in the park, Kate Price turns up a book signings, so I wonder who these VIPs think they are, that they believe they will be mobbed? lol. Well, I think we can rule out Royalty, Academia and anything above middle management (at best). They ooze too much bitterness to have had any sort of personal success in their lives and they covet the 'luck' of those more successful than themselves. They are undervalued. It's all textbook stuff.
    Anonymous29 November 2015 at 23:48
    Well there we have it, Roz caught hook line and sinker. Absolutley no comprehesion of what I said at 19.56....I take it from your reply you are the one revealing IP.s.
    To me you have now just shown yourself as a self indulgent protagonist.

If you read my posts carefully you will see I was acually taking your side, then you go do a Bennett on me........are you both one of the same I wonder?
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton30 November 2015 at 10:52
    Well I take it from your reply 23:48 that someone IS revealing IP addresses, Oooerr, bet a few of you are quaking in your boots, lol.

I look forward to this battle of filing clerk .v. filing clerk, with great interest (not), I bet it will be gripping stuff

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty SEWERMOUTH AT IT AGAIN

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:56 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton @ 18th November 2015 wrote:

Regarding Sonia's documentary, whilst I note that your underpants are tightly scrunched and making their way up your alimentary canal, there is little I or Sonia can do. This is a criminal investigation, you need to respect that and perhaps find some alternate viewing for the meanwhile?
    So, one assumes that's the latest excuse for the non-appearance of the Sonumentary. And Hutton really does have a repellent turn of phrase....
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty SHE'S LYING AGAIN?

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Remember this in October?
    Updates on Tony Bennett's claims of libel and harassment
    Post Cristobell on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:40 am

I have now spoken to Essex Police - having come home and found my name being sullied all over the internet - and they have confirmed there is NO investigation into me, and the crime number put up by Tony Bennett is completely fictitious. The police have made a note of my call and advised me to contact all the social networks where this slander is posted to clarify the situation and they have also advised me to contact a solicitor.
    Then how come she says she got a warning from the police, and isn't allowed to abuse Bennett?
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty BLEEDING OBVIOUS WHO THIS IS!

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Anonymous1 December 2015 at 05:44
    Eileen 11:51, Much better to post here, far more enjoyable than having to fight off the holier than thou types, who stick together in their little cliques waiting to pounce on unsuspecting posters who have their own mind and opinions! The way some forums are run I'm surprised you don't have to salute the Sgt. Major before entering or have your head dunked in the loo in one of their initiation ceremonies just to see if you'll be accepted as one of them, lol.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty NOW SHE'S GIVING US HER TAKE ON FORUMS

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Bleeding forums, where do I start? I was one of those innocents when I first stumbled onto forums, or chat rooms as they used to be called. I'd had the internet since 1999, but it was much slower then, and I didn't have to time to take anything other than a peek now and then. I was a mature student with a frantically busy life, an annoying teenager, a pesky mutt (Barnabus Bubble) and gall stones, and the fast moving chat rooms were impossible to keep up with up.
    To read the rest, should you wish to do so, remove xxxx to access the link. Usual arrangement - you know who you are! Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/forums-enter-at-your-own-risk.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty WHACKJOB AT LOOSE ON HUTTON'S BLOG

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:45 pm

I am astounded to see the libel, rubbish and general madness she is allowing on her blog. Especially this nutjob, who appears to be raving on about the late Brenda Leyland.
    Anonymous7 December 2015 at 22:44
    This message is for @veniviedivici and anyone else believing in the vicious death lie of the fake Brenda Leyland (nice one Kay, British Leyland and all those memories of childhood/working class employment, oop road).

Perfect little touch and oh so nocturnally thuggish & puerile Jim.

No Brenda Leyland EVER lived in Waverleigh Cottage,that fecked up lying snake works at Bury Art Museum, isn't that right free loading polyester sales creature & strawy-headed Mason?

There was no helium death, check your facts before believing Venus TV or whatever those flakes call themselves these days.

Liars, liars and media whores, specifically and especially the Geordie queen of the free-for-all player of the pink OBOE, aka Carole (another fecked up bitch) lying money-grubbing trollop, Malone.

Happy now Jim and tacky cheap yellow gold muscle car Mary? I've had a stroke, and today a relative died,I'm not quite dead but you almost accomplished your dirty deed.

Operation Garage is not the end of it, so with the exception of the good people of the pact, and don't forget Kate, I promised to NEVER let you down. The rest of you can go home and f*ck the dog like you usually do.

Gangster wackos, burn in hell.....

Most sincerely, Julie, God's country (from a mother nature perspective). xxx

P.S. Gamble, thank your lucky stars my Uncle Harry is no longer alive, he would have crushed the lot of you with one steely, honest and passionate laser look.

Face it Jim, YOU are an inconsequential corrupt NOBODY, put in place like a cog in the factory wheel on the 24 April 2006, and Clarrie neatly slotted in under the Beelzebozo Blair on the 26 April 2006.

And a dead eight-year-old boy reaches out and is denied a voice because the marketeers can only sell female cherubic composite tots to the world.

I'm still on your side Kate, but sweetheart, this is beyond truly sick. Think for yourself and give my love to the decent folks, it's all gone way too far now, and I know in my heart of hearts that your soul knows this too.

Finally,thanks Ros for your consistent support, your stubborn adherence to freedom of speech and last but not least your unyielding graciousness.

Karma to the c**ts and peace and joy to the ones with love in their hearts, you know exactly who you are.
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton8 December 2015 at 00:45
    Much is said that offends us Not Textusa and I cannot and will not provide an offence free zone.

I am intrigued by these posts, they are disturbing, and they may mean something to those named in them - I don't want to be the one to make the call to hide them away. And to be honest, if I were one of those that Julie is angry with, I would want to know about it.

Julie may or may not be involved in this case, but she is clearly crying out for help. If she contacts me, I will call her, she may need someone to speak to.
    Anonymous8 December 2015 at 01:29
    All the old biddy acolytes and girlie blue bags etcetera are now sucking up to that nasty man, he betrayed me, he is a Judas and he labelled me the Wigan WUM.

He's wrong, and I am 100% right, that's not ego speaking its just cold hard facts.

I promise, he also, for what he's done will get his comeuppance and the Columbo style investigator PM, how much damage has his assumptive idiocy caused?

Hello, photoshopping is not the only form of image manipulation, and where has that rubbish cop scurried off to now?

If I had my way I'd strip all their inflated pensions away, but not before sending Gamble on a one way parachute ticket to Afghanistan followed by Syria, with no money, medicine, water and most certainly not a change of clothes.

FU crap investigators, every last one of you, Harrison, Baggott,Foy,Grime (con merchant, you don't fool me!), invisible Taylor and the rest of YOU abusers of my money and power, YOU vapid ugly souls.

Conned by the double bluff dog tricks and the rapist pig farmer, why do you all think the Sun's logo is on the Eddie & Keela video on YouTube?

Hello, wake up, Grime you will pay the £100,000 back plus interest and I will personally collect for Portugal, plus interest.

Grime YOU are a deviant liar.

It's payback time for each and every mother fuc**ng one of you, all decent folks are off the hook, the rest of you will one by one fall by the wayside, and that too is a promise.

Julie Harrison, not quite dead and had enough, do you understand? (Death inducers, you are nothing unless you are in a pathetic cultist gang).
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:04 pm

These refer to the items in post no 12 above:
    Tony Bennett Today at 9:27 am
    The 'Riddler', as she was called here, has finally 'outed' herself - on the very place where she first uttered her ramblings, on the 'Cristobell Unbound' blog.

Some thought that her ramblings might be a lead worth following up. Among them was former poster here, 'Dee Coy', who wrote:

QUOTE 'DEE COY'

I got the impression with this second comment is that the Wigan WUM is trying to tell us we are looking in the wrong direction. She is saying, stop asking the wrong questions (e.g., is the last photo shopped?, requesting links for back-up evidence, etc.) and start looking further back. I.e., to the garage extension and what it was for and the legality of the McCanns' marriage.  And Madeleine's birth date?

I have no idea what she means by any of this, but it does reiterate her original riddle with the same points raised.

In short, should we be looking at events a year before the holiday? Was this pre-meditated and if so, just how much?

UNQUOTE

I shared with the forum that I had had a 'phone call from a Wigan 'phone number which I thought was from the same person as 'The Riddler'. I thought she was talking utter nonsense, and said so, styling her 'The Wigan WUM'. I didn't know her real identity, however.

She has now, however, outed herself in a spectacular way, again on Hutton's blog, where she has been given a platform to post numerous angry and garbled rants.
    Amy Dean Today at 10:17 am
    The post only has PeterMac's initials now.

"I promise, he also, for what he's done will get his comeuppance and the Columbo style investigator PM, how much damage has his assumptive idiocy caused?"

Cristobell must have edited it.

Whoever Julie is, she can't be well.
    Get'emGonçalo Today at 10:26 am
    I've got a couple of blogspot blogs and, as far as I'm aware, you can't edit comments, you can only delete them.
    Verdi Today at 12:28 pm
    There's only one place fit for that - the trash can, along with it's author.  No surprise who allowed to give it a public airing, a kindred spirit.  The place really does attract the nicest of earths inhabitants in humanoid form doesn't it?
    MRNOODLES Today at 1:06 pm
    Sounds like the best part of a bottle of scotch to me.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty A NEW TARGET, FORSOOTH, THIS TIME IT'S HIDEHO

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:04 pm

FORSOOTH HIDEHO!
    Oh forsooth Lizzie HideHo, have you partaking in the fruit of the vine?  Your gushing tribute to Mr. Anthony Bennett fair soured me cornflakes!

No one doubt's Mr. Bennett's Methodist work ethic.  He clearly 'works' from dawn to dusk, but tis the content of that 'work' that causes problems for myself and others.  He has not outed, exposed or shamed you (yet), but he will. You are female and blonde (a tool of the devil) and there is probably an entire filing cabinet devoted to you. Myself and Sonia have several, lol.  
    More at link.   Remove xxxx to access.  Same arrangements as before, for those who know what that means!   Reading that load of bilge is so boring, I wonder what HdH's response will be, let alone Bennett's?   Oh, posted up and being discussed in full here - remove xxxx to access - xxxxhttp://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8196&start=25 Oh, dear bang go them hits!! Sykes lol! lol!

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/forsooth-hideho.html

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Comments on her latest sh*t from another forum.
    Given the malicious, false accusations and outright lies Hutton has told about various people - what right does she have to criticise anyone?

We also all saw her repellent, pseudo-psychological dissection of the McCann family. And her utterly disgusting remarks about the late Brenda Leyland. Hutton is, in the opinion of many, one of the nastiest pitchforkers in this thankfully-tiny part of the internet.

She would be well advised to remove the beam from her own eye before commenting on motes in other eyes.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1h1 hour ago
    @K9Truth @HiDeHo3 He is publishing his 'research' into them calling their honesty into question. V.wrong imo. #mccann
    Says she who repeatedly tells lies about other people, and got herself a police warning for harrassing Bennett, with whom she still seems to be obsessed.

What happened, did he fail to fall for her dubious, 'fiesty' charms, or something?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
    @K9Truth @HiDeHo3 He is publishing his 'research' into them calling their honesty into question. V.wrong imo. #mccann
    Says she that has repeatedly abused the McCann family, and others, with dire cod-psychology.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty THE NUTCASE FROM EARLIER POSTS IS BACK ON HUTTON'S BLOG

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Anonymous9 December 2015 at 13:25
    Brampton sucks and her investigation skills are partially dangerous and mostly facile. Head south and get to the lake woman, try Bronte on Sunday afternoon, you may find much better opportunities for lateral thinking and greater clarity of mind.

"Julie likes dogging", that's what the odious creature Stillsloppingout (sic) said on that driving instructors' sick site. Here's a clue: I know who you are liar of age and fake actress.

The truth's been staring them in the face for nigh on two years and still they can't see it.

Fuvk 'em, evil naive vultures, and as for the blinkered martyr and prophet, Judas Bennett, he's lucky I've been too ill to deal with his childish pejorative and wholly untrue remarks.

The Wigan Wum, OK whatever, I'm still 100% correct and YOU LOT, purleeese, busy Lizzie believes the cleaner was actually a cleaner. LOLTL.

Does the sycophantic fool also believe Dave's bro is married to the non-English Donna Hill? Well PM the Sherlock of the net fell for it.

Here's what they are: heartless busybodies with the investigation skills of inept fishwives.

Any one of you is welcome to sue me at your leisure, including the fake media, lying Leicester and the clueless dingbats on the net, do your worst cap wringers and false idol worshippers.

And Grime and the rapist pig farmer, YOU TWO chancers are also under investigation, and Andy Redwood I've not decided what to do with you yet, were you operating on behalf of the childern or investigating a lost oggy?

Ditto goes for the rest of the death inducers, Gamble your card is marked, f**k with me again if you dare, simpleton.

I will end you with my mind if you so much as think of one more stunt with psycho Swan, malleable Martin and our Kay.

And Aquila (dumb-ass name, obviously), back off from torturing people who suffer from mental illness, Ros especially. Bluebag, don't make me teach you a legal lesson, and Verdi, please floss and use mouthwash - you sick loon.

Finally, leave Kate Healy and her children alone, if you must blame someone, after all the buck stops at leadership level, blame two people in particular: evangelical Baggott and the most unappealing death stager and effete blade of grass, Foy.

OK kiddywinks.

From the heart, Julie Harrison, hugs and karma ...ALWAYS. XXX

P.S. Mason, you are going to be the most divine intervention fun of all, you aren't now, and you never will be a match for an eight-year-old pathway building sagacious soul.

Euphemistically speaking, the High Priestess is laughing at your con artistry, deep flaws and juvenile coroner's court faux antics. Dickwad, take me on if you dare.

Peace, love and joy to the family and the rest of the decent folks, and to the cowardice CROWD, watch your own space, snakes in the grass!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:18 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 14h14 hours ago
    @K9Truth @HiDeHo3 @zampos I KNOW the #McCanns are lying, so does anyone who can use a spoon.
    What a closed, bigoted mind! She's incapable of grasping or understanding actual EVIDENCE, so images she's entitled to pitchfork the family of a missing child - and anyone else she decides to target.

And like any bullying tyrant, assures herself that her conscience is clear so she can do as she pleases.

Or maybe in accusing the McCanns of lying, she's doing that 'projecting' thing again, as her own many lies, and malicious, false allegations are a matter of record?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:46 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton10 December 2015 at 11:19
    10:37. I have a feeling this all goes back to the 3 Arguidos and the original 'hard core' of McCann antis. People like Bennett, Butler, Jill Havern, Bonnie Braes, Rothley Pillow and the inner circle of the cesspit. They used to hold meetings at each others homes and in public halls under the Madeleine Foundation banner.
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Screen21

Does this nasty piece of sh*t ever stop lying? I hope someone will finally get so narked they call in the lawyers and Bennett sends the rozzers back again. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty MORE FROM THE LUILU ON HUTTON'S BLOG

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Sister Julie • 3 days ago
    Bennett is wrong and so is Amaral. Snr Amaral fell for Harrison and the rapist pig farmers' BS. The child passed in the UK in 2005 and Jim Gamble and the liars at Leicester Constabulary wanted me dead.

Brenda Leyland's death was a hoax, her real name is Helen from Bury Art Museum, they are evil and Mason is made of Jell-O.

Sorry Kate, but this massive lie has made me ill to the point of being struck down with an acute stroke, I'm 53 FFS, stop the insanity. It was an accident, you panicked and you were directed by the British Police, therefore, not a living soul can do a thing to you.

It's only embarrassment stopping you from extinguishing the hurt, Andy Redwood knows where the body is so listen darling, it's their fault, not yours. They are weak.

Oh, and stop being scared of the protagonists at SKY, they are ineffectual, mo mentary, meaningless whispers amid the grand scheme of things.

They are bullies, and when all is said and done, Sean and Amelie will never hate you and they'll never hate me.

It's not your fault Kate, love always and blessed be, he is too vital a soul for me to ignore regardless of the blinkered one-dimensional scientific egos.

Use me and I will help you, I promise.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty DELUSIONAL!

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Hutton:
    I will make no bones about it.  I want to write to Kate's book. If she reads my blog, and I am pretty sure she does, she will get the message that I am trying to understand the reasons behind everything that has happened.
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Screen22
    The arrogance, egotism and delusion of it!

Why on earth would Mrs McCann want to read a badly-written hate bog spewed out by a particularly nasty, attention-seeking, mendacious pitchforker?

Update to the original 'Forsooth, HidiHo' post:
    FORSOOTH HIDEHO! - UPDATE 12/12/15
    UPDATE 12/1215

I see Tony Bennett has been beavering away to find evidence that proves, err, that I am not now nor have I ever been a 'hater' or a 'pitchforker'. Why thank you Mr. Bennett, that is what I have been saying all along!

He can't find any spite or nastiness from myself towards the parents, nor can he find libellous accusations of murder, paedophilia, swinging sex parties, cloning or gawd knows what else, because there aren't any! (honesty and integrity)

I haven't stated categorically what happened on that night, because, err, how the feck would I know? I wasn't there and I'm not a detective. Back in the real world, I accept that I am no more than an onlooker and I find the idea of running a counter investigation to the police, ludicrous. It is also creepy and sinister to pry into the lives of strangers online, but that doesn't stop them either. They crossed the line from people concerned with justice for a small child, to a mob of vigilantes seeking victims to 'research' a long time ago.

What exactly do these people hope to do with all their 'research'? I doubt they will be called as expert witnesses for the prosecution - though the idea of Bennett being strapped to a trolley Hannibal Lector like and wheeled into a Courtroom is quite an amusing daydream.

Realistically, all these theorists can get out of this case, will be a book (or several volumes) and a documentary (or several volumes). The donations side never really took off. There will undoubtedly be an unholy scramble to publish books once Amazon lift their embargo, there are many writers who have devoted a lot of time to this case, myself included, who may or may not write books of their own. It will be fiercely competitive, with those believing they have the divine right to the top spot because a)they have sacrificed the most and b)they have done the most 'work', thrashing about on the floor screaming 'its not fair'. Some have started already as we can see from a quick glance at CMoMM (the cesspit), lol.

I will make no bones about it. I want to write to Kate's book. If she reads my blog, and I am pretty sure she does, she will get the message that I am trying to understand the reasons behind everything that has happened. My interest in this case has nothing to do with hate. And again, thank you Mr. Bennett for confirming that.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu Oct 12
    Lazzerilies (apt name), I have never said 'I was attacking the #mccanns' - why would I? I never have. #Ucantjustmakethingsup lol

@Harebell22 @JillyCL Money has never been used to find Maddie, they know she is dead. #mccann

@dara_amthony Are you still pretending Maddie is alive and collecting money for her? #scam #fraud #deception #mccann
    It baffles sane people why Mutton doesn't think abuse like that is indeed attacking the McCanns - but she's so deluded, she imagines Mrs McCann reads her blog?

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Mutton14
    Yet she deludes herself Mrs McCann reads her bog for her thoughtful, well-meaning, 'advice'. Must be doing that 'forgetting' thing forkers are so prone to.....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 am

Very interesting.   A source has just messaged me that ALL of the comments on ALL of her posts on her blog are 'missing'.    Now, is this a glitch, or will they return, suitably edited?   We are monitoring the situation and will report furher as and when we have any news.    Sykes

Update: Looks like it wasn't just a one-off:
    candyfloss Yesterday at 4:44 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:
    Cristobell, do you know if your host server is messing about with your blog? For example, the layout of the replies has changed and you can't see all of them.

Also, I'm being given no option other than to post in the name I use on Facebook.
    costello wrote:  I have the same problem Guinea Pig, I read Cristobell's new blog a couple of hours ago,
    and she seems to have 234 replies to this new blog, via comments. Very strange.
    Don't know what has happened to that, totally different format for comments, not easy at all, and although it says 234 comments only a fraction of what was there yesterday seems to appear.  All her blogs seems to acquired loads more comments...

Perhaps Cristobell can explain and let us know what has happened to the format.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 Empty FURTHER UPDATE TO THE FORSOOTH, HdH POST

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:37 am

FORSOOTH HIDEHO! - UPDATE SUNDAY 13/12/15
    UPDATE SUNDAY 13/12/15

Bennett and Verdi's fiendish plans provide me with no end of merriment on a Sunday morning.

Bennett is now producing evidence that I am a pro in disguise, no less, a sneaky double agent, confirmed by my failure to spit, swear and carry a pitchfork. He is building a case by providing evidence of my kind words, no dastardly compassionate remark will remain unturned.

The message is clear Mr. B. In order to disbelieve the McCanns, you must hate and disrespect them, and if Mr. B finds any evidence of kindness or decency in any of your posts, past and present, you will be exposed and shamed. Get it! You certainly won't be allowed in the inner circle. For that you will need a white hood, rudimentary woodwork skills, a few 10 by 2's and a large box of matches. You may also have to supply a cup of your blood.

'It's nothing but a random selection of words thrown together for effect' says Verdi. Well deh! It is an example of Mr. Bennett's copying and pasting skills at it's best, especially when he is going for a guilty without trial verdict. It goes without saying, there is nothing he has selected that I am ashamed of.

My assumed literary prowess is a dangerous weapon when in the WRONG hands proclaims Verdi. Like giving a loaded weapon to a child. I am not sure if he/she is cussing God for not giving him/her such a weapon, or cussing the likes of me for having it. Either way, I'm kinda flattered and feeling a bit like Mozart to Bennett's Salieri. Now there's something to put your teeth in for Verdi! ha ha

In any event, I am putting out the wrong message! It is not enough to disbelieve the McCanns, you must hate them with a passion and you must be prepared to pry into the lives of anyone vaguely connected to them without question.

This case is not about the mysterious death of a child, the injustice of our Government interfering in a criminal investigation in Portugal, the evil pursuit of an ex detective, or the sinister way in which people with great power used the name of Madeleine to usher in new laws on Freedom of the Press, new powers to control the internet and a new bogeyman to frighten the plebs.

The more discerning McCann sceptics are still beavering away on the shutters, Smithman, the last photo and butler in the pantry with the candlestick. They will only discuss the files. I think we best leave them to it!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Re post no 23 above:
    Re:CRISTOBELLS LATEST BLOGS- will be posted here.
    Post costello Today at 2:31 pm

I now think Cristobell has opened up her blog to facebook users, hence all the replies to her last few blogs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:52 am