A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 4 Empty Re: THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Zora McCartney Did you phone them Teresa?
    28 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Teresa Bissett tried got answer machine saying no one was available to answer my call
    Hahaha! So not only did stinky pitchforker Teresa spend ages typing up hate-spam only to have it knocked back by the Beeb, her irate telephone call was also met with silence!

Teresa and Zora, you are a pair of nasty lynch-mobbers, taking pleasure out of trying to disrupt a programme to help find a missing little girl.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 4 Empty Re: THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Disenchanted12 Oct 2013 17:51:00
    Received a reply from Lucia Fortucci BBC Complaints today as I had complained about CRIMEWATCH using the term abduction.They confirm that SY have confirmed to Crimewatch it is an abduction.
    Strewth, they are really getting desperate, aren't they? All the screaming, emails, phone calls etc will NOT stop the program being broadcast.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Disenchanted12 Oct 2013 17:51:00
    Received a reply from Lucia Fortucci BBC Complaints today as I had complained about CRIMEWATCH using the term abduction.They confirm that SY have confirmed to Crimewatch it is an abduction.
    Strewth, they are really getting desperate, aren't they?   All the screaming, emails, phone calls etc will NOT stop the program being broadcast.
    Cheers Sykes glad to see that the Beeb are knocking the forkers back with the facts from SY.

They'll be furious about it lol! 

All those long e-mails gone to waste!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:14 pm

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 4 C6yd
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Hahaha, those brainless forkers from FB have probably spent ages typing up their hate-spam only to have it knocked back by the Beeb. And many of them will be on the wiki, which I have no doubt will have been tweeted to many a media desk....

I'm loving it! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm

anne guedes ‏@aacg 10 Oct
    @xklamation @BBCCrimewatch What about RTP1 and TVI ? And why is Spain exluded of having a big laugh ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm

The idiot wonders how many complaints will make a difference.

lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 am

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH
    ShuBob Today at 1:52 am

Ollie1 wrote:
    ShuBob wrote:
    I find it interesting that in the previously embargoed Crimewatch clip now linked to the Express article, Kate and Gerry though sitting quite close together as they answer Kirsty Young's questions are NOT holding hands.

It has always looked to me that KM is clutching his hand, holding onto his thumb mostly, but it never looks to me like he is holding her hand.

Yes but she's not even touching him in the clip as far as I could make out.
    Oh, for f's sake, don't they have better things to do. I hate these so-called 'body language morons', they are talking out of the back of their ar*ses.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:47 am

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 1m
    Judge Tugendhat, are you following this? the circus when all reasonable questions are ignored and straight to a 'new'? version of #McCann ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:08 am

Courtesy of emu on  InJustice, trying to be sarky and just looking like a dead parrott.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Bit late for this isn't it as most sane people think Wrafter and her ilk are raving loonies anyway.

Linda Wrafter I agree David, that why I think twitter posting only links to facts ,is the best way of getting it across, bombarding the show with phone calls, would not look good on us trying to help Maddie, we would look like raving loonies IMO, But if folk do want to ring ,thats upto them of course

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 am