A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Empty Re: THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm

I just bet that Crimewatch will be the biggest fiasco of Beeb.
    If I had any hope that it would make a difference I would support it with all my heart, but by the way it has been announced I suspect it is a sort of long Nancy Grace full of ---t kind of thing.
    Comment: Oh, put a sock in it, Luz, everyone knows none of the Portuguese forkers can bear the idea of Madeleine McCann being found.

Hero-worshipping perjurers, flashers and torturers is all they care about

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 3h
    #McCann libel case. Portuguese Inspector Ricardo Paiva tells trial that investigation continues even now even after being formally shelved.
    Comment: And that's not what the F--king T-sser said at the book-banning hearing, where he revealed all new information was being stamped NOT RELEVANT and binned.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Empty Re: THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Sam Studley
    Just a heads up people - http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/69872297/Anti-McCann%20response%20to%20Crimewatch%20Appeal%202013

Kirsty Evans feck sake my comment is on there.whos spying.cant trust anybofy tyese days.
    24 minutes ago via mobile

Sam Studley It's plastered all over Twitter
    23 minutes ago

Kirsty Evans Rite who the hell is a spy in here.am fuming!!!!!
    23 minutes ago via mobile

Sam Studley Kirsty, this is an open forum for anyone to see#
    22 minutes ago · 1

Kirsty Evans Oh yeah i forgot lol x
    21 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Sam Studley Lmao!!
    20 minutes ago

Kirsty Evans I thought u couldnt see unless u were a member of the group?
    20 minutes ago via mobile

Lisa Edington Where did u find this and how??
    20 minutes ago via mobile

Sam Studley No, anyone can see
    20 minutes ago

Sam Studley On Twitter Lisa, @safarisara posted it

=========

am Studley The pros on Twitter have a webpage full of Mccann "haters" and what they've said. Sad really that these pros feel they have to copy what people say. They must be worried that so many people have questioned the events surrounding this case
    11 minutes ago · 1

Virginia Fraguito Oh dear so we are being spy on by people that are on MCs side and putting up on twitter!? Well even if this group is open to look at, can they copy and paste our posts with our names and pictures by law?!
    Just lurving my strolls around the haters' forums and membership is free. Such interesting stuff - lovely screenshots. Just want to show the big wide world what goes on.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:00 pm

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Rp4h

Penny Mcneela I would ask Kate: ''How could you leave your babies to fend for themselves'' Mothers don't do that ?....
    about an hour ago · 1

Gary Wyatt i wouldnt ask them anything. i would look into their eyes and say " you evil cunning B******* should be hung ".
    about an hour ago · 2
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:40 pm

dont they want to be famous ?lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Yes Facebook et al hate-inciters. Your hatred and spite in trying to disrupt an appeal for a missing child is being spread far and wide over the internet.

Maybe some of your family, friends or workmates will get to see what you have been trying to do - spamming the BBC and the Metropolitan Police with your rubbish and planning to deliberately jam the Crimewatch phone lines.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Empty BBC PREVIEWS PROGRAM, HATE LEVEL RISES

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:01 am

Re: NEW EVIDENCE
    Post Newintown Today at 11:49 pm

ShuBob wrote:
    The adverts have started. It was just shown on BBC1 after Question Time.

Unfortunately I've just seen it as well. Flashes of the "incident room", Kate McCann looking the poor bereft Mother with her usual whiney voice, Deadwood saying "it was a revelation". He didn't go on to say what was a revelation, no doubt we'll have to wait until Monday, so will poor little Madeleine before the cavalry are sent out to rescue her. What a load of old BS (that doesn't stand for Blacksmith, by the way).

The flashes of what's to come made the opening scenes of CSI look boring.

The BBC are well aware of what is going on, comments for this videro are DISABLED Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:16 am

Oh look another of Pat Brown's clones has surfaced.

Former prosecutor Wendy Murphy joined America’s News Headquarters to discuss the development.

"I’m not buying it. I think this is more PR than anything," Murphy said. "I think this is all related to a civil suit now underway in Portugal."
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 am

This is such a long set of screenshots, i am posting up the link to STM instead.  Aldo the comments by the poster who started it are very funny.  

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post195210.html#p195210

It seems there was an attempt to take down the Wiki page Myths has set up detailing all the hate posts.   This, however, came to naught:
    Page has been moved to here:-

http://mccannhateexposed3.pbworks.com/w ... eal%202013

Photos have been blurred out. PBWiki have been informed of the plot to sabotage the wiki ahead of any media coverage of their activities at the weekend.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:33 pm

they dont like it up 'em lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:57 pm

cherry berry ‏@cosyring
    If a whitewash is done in #McCann case people will be taking a close look at backgrounds of investigating team

Translation into non-forker:

If the Yard doesn't fall in line with us armchair defectives, and tell us the McCanns DUN IT, Bennett will write 'dossiers' about them all, pretendypete will pretend he wrote them when he hits Submit, and the rest of the world won't give a flying one.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 pm

coco wrote:they dont like it up 'em lol! 
    Quite a bit of frantic back-pedalling being done in hater-land since the wiki came out.

I would imagine that the wiki has been tweeted to many media desks....
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Empty HEY, IT'S THE ICKETTS OFF AGAIN - NO MOONWALK FOR BUZZ ALDRIN

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Teresa Bissett quite frankly ln have had enough and intend on sending an email today to crime watch that this should not be shown if we all on facebook did the same we may not only stop it being aired but make then wake up and smell the coffee to the fact we are not stupid and want the truth for maddie not a load of bullshit that we the british public are being fed. so come on F/b ers join me and lets see what happens
    23 minutes ago · Like

Patrick Dus Yes, Teresa, I agree, however, they did fool many into thinking that Buzz Aldrin walked on the 'Moon' it can be done, but, it takes quite a few 'Green-Pill' moments, in my view
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Empty SHAFTED BY CRIMEWATCH

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Teresa Bissett l have sent a very long email to crime watch, re my disgust of how they intend to air this also including a question and that was can we have a live phone in on the show to ask questions to these desperate parents (cough cough)the response if any should be fun
    about an hour ago · Like · 2

Teresa Bissett can you f***ing believe it just had reply from crime watch " all comunications have now been closed regarding to recent programmes if you have any information regarding new crimes please ring ,,,,,,
    Glorious, quiite glorious.   DFon't you just love it when someone gets the finger?  
    THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Middle_finger-1
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Iris wrote:
    TBH I think Dr Amaral has bigger, and better, fish to fry than to bother himself with poisonous wee bints like Kelly. It doesn't stop us referring her to the PCC though
    And what precisely does this cretin imagine such a step would achieve? The PCC would, as they have with so many complaints by the haters, bin it upon receipt.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Teresa Bissett l have sent a very long email to crime watch, re my disgust of how they intend to air this also including a question and that was can we have a live phone in on the show to ask questions to these desperate parents (cough cough)the response if any should be fun
    about an hour ago · Like · 2

Teresa Bissett can you f***ing believe it just had reply from crime watch " all comunications have now been closed regarding to recent programmes if you have any information regarding new crimes please ring ,,,,,,
    Glorious, quiite glorious.   Don't you just love it when someone gets the finger?  
    THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE - Page 3 Middle_finger-1
    Hahaha!  All that typing for nothing, Teresa!  

lol!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Mind you she must have enjoyed tapping her keyboard with her pitchfork as usual.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 pm

lol! lol! 

Would that be a three or four pronged attack?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 pm

darthvodka wrote:Mind you she must have enjoyed tapping her keyboard with her pitchfork as usual.
    I bet she was fuming that her hate-spam was rejected for the crap it is. Looks like the Beeb have pulled the plug on them - good. They know full well what these people are up to.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Iris wrote:
    TBH I think Dr Amaral has bigger, and better, fish to fry than to bother himself with poisonous wee bints like Kelly. It doesn't stop us referring her to the PCC though
    And what precisely does this cretin imagine such a step would achieve?   The PCC would, as they have with so many complaints by the haters, bin it upon receipt.
    I didn't think it would be long before the lynch-mob turned on Lorraine Kelly. They do it to anyone who has a kind word for the McCanns. Something tells me that Lorraine will be well prepared for any "complaints to the PCC".
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Broho wrote:lol! lol! 

Would that be a three or four pronged attack?
    lol! 

You can just picture her jabbing at the keyboard with her bony fingers and her pitchfork.... spit dripping from her chin and steam coming out of her ears as she composes a complaint to the Beeb for knocking back her hate- spam!

bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

lol! 

Bennett taught them well how to pitchfork and complain.

Look where it got him. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Broho wrote:lol! 

Bennett taught them well how to pitchfork and complain.

Look where it got him.  lol! 
    lol! 

I see Bennett has been posting tips/addresses on how to complain to the Beeb and the Met on Havern's.

Didn't he say in February, on the steps of the court, that he would be giving up his campaign and also apologised for the distress that he has caused to Kate and Gerry McCann?

Does anyone have a copy of the video?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Bennett, who was ordered to pay the costs of the litigation, apologised to the court. He said: "I recognise the distress I have caused on a number of occasions to the claimants. I would like to apologise to them for that distress."
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm

coco wrote:Bennett, who was ordered to pay the costs of the litigation, apologised to the court. He said: "I recognise the distress I have caused on a number of occasions to the claimants. I would like to apologise to them for that distress."
    Thanks coco well if having to pay out £37,000 isn't going to stop his hate campaign I don't know what will.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Zora McCartney Did you phone them Teresa?
    28 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Teresa Bissett tried got answer machine saying no one was available to answer my call

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm