A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special

Sykes
    Sykes

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Empty Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346131/Sick-internet-trolls-target-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-after-Crimewatch-special

]Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special

THE new investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance has been hit by vile trolls.

By Rick Lyons/Published 20th October 2013

Scores of people are thought to have made nuisance calls to the inquiry following a fresh appeal for information on the BBC's Crimewatch show.

Many boasted on Twitter about their time-wasting stunts, with some claiming they told the police new e-fits released on the programme looked like Madeleine's father Gerry, 44.

Twitter user LadyReeve wrote: "Awks when the e-fit is Gerry McCann! I'm going to ring in and name him just in case the police haven't got it yet #Crimewatch."

Another user called KCAEC said: "Who's gonna be the 1st person to phone in and say they recognise the e-fit......its Gerry McCann!"

Someone called Jont-o'-Lantern Gore also tweeted: "Chain smoking pack after pack of cigarettes to change my voice so that I can prank call Crimewatch."

Others on Twitter confirmed that police had been sidetracked by a spate of misleading calls.

Trevor Allman, a former London councillor, said: "Apparently a lot of people have pointed out to the police that the e-fit photo on last night's Crimewatch looks like Gerry McCann."

So far the Crimewatch appeal has generated 2,400 calls and emails to police with information.

The sick phone calls emerged amid growing support for hate-filled opponents of Gerry and Kate McCann, 45.

Detectives are monitoring the internet for vile messages about the couple after a Facebook group targeting the pair attracted 11,000 members.

Madeleine disappeared from the McCanns' holiday apartment in Praia de Luz, Portugal, in 2007.[/b]
    Sykes
    Sykes

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Empty Re: Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 am

From another forum with thanks and to the commentator.

Martin Rowley If we are being called trolls then isnt that a sign that we have hit a raw nerve with them with us asking questions and looking over the so called statements and evidence. Then surely its only a matter of time before the truth comes o7t (sic)

Comment: No, it's a sign that you are making normal, decent people sick to their stomachs with your incessant attacks on - well, anyone you choose to pitchfork. Moreover, the hatertrolls seem to have forgotten we live in a democracy, where their nazi smear tactics and contempt for the law have no place.

McCann-haters couldn't hit a barn door at ten paces, never mind 'raw nerves', as none of them have the foggiest idea what they're talking about, and most are only semi-literate into the bargain.

The REAL police are more than capable of 'looking over' the REAL, complete, accurately translated files - they don't need armchair defectives wasting their time and our money.

Sykes
    Sykes

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Empty FROM THE MIRROR

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 am

Vile trolls target Madeleine McCann appeal with nuisance calls
    20 Oct 2013 10:00
    Dozens of sick timewasters called in following the McCanns Crimewatch appeal

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are being hampered by nuisance calls following this week's Crimewatch appeal.

Dozens of sick trolls boasted on Twitter and Facebook how they were going to call in with useless information.

Many said they were going to point out that the e-fit released by police resembles Gerry McCann.

A Twitter user called Brendan Breslin wrote: "Anyone else think the Madeleine McCann e-fits look a lot like Gerry McCann. I might call CrimeWatch."

Another called Jonto-' Lantern Gore tweeted: "Chain smoking pack after pack of cigarettes to change my voice so I can prank call Crimewatch"

The Crimewatch broadcast prompted more than 1,000 new leads for the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Grange team.

Two viewers gave the same name for the e-fit of a prime suspect seen carrying a child away from the McCann’s holiday apartment.

Kate and Gerry McCann have previously been targeted by internet trolls who even discussed kidnapping Madeleine's twin siblings in a twisted plot to solve what happened to her.

The online conspiracy theorists – convinced that her parents were behind her disappearance – incited bigots to back the kidnap of Sean and Amelie.

The McCanns were so shocked they contacted police.

Details of the internet debate emerged during the libel trial of ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral, 56.

The Portuguese officer claimed the couple faked Madeleine’s abduction to cover up the three-year-old’s death at their Algarve holiday flat in 2007.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Empty BOASTING ABOUT BEING PROUD TO BE A TROLL

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:29 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I'm genuinely VERY pleased to be called a TROLL by any UK media outlet! The UK media has protected Jimmy Savile and his despicable gangs of necrophiliac p.a.e.dophile gangs who have murdered, raped and abused children and adults for more than 60 years > and they have allowed snuff movie makers to make untold fortunes. For every p.a.e.dophile or necrophiliac the UK media have kept quiet about, dozens or hundreds of children have suffered > So yep I'M VERY PROUD TO BE CALLED A TROLL!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Empty OOH, LOOK, A MARCH ON PARLIAMENT, NO, LET'S PICKET THE POLICE INSTEAD

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Numty_10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special Empty Re: Sick internet trolls target Kate and Gerry McCann after Crimewatch special

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:07 pm

So kind of you to post all that on a public page, Chris....
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:31 pm

So kind of you to post all that on a public page, Chris....

There's one born every minute........
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Broho wrote:So kind of you to post all that on a public page, Chris....

There's one born every minute........
    Thick, aren't they Broho. They may like to boast of 11K members but there re 40 times that number of members on the OFM Page who are laughing their heads off at their rubbish.

Good to see that Bren's new FB page is gathering pace.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Obviously something will have to be done with them. You never know who is spouting shite or who will actually do it?

Bren's page seems to be doing really well.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Broho wrote:Obviously something will have to be done with them.  You never know who is spouting shite or who will actually do it?

Bren's page seems to be doing really well.
    Quite rightly police action was taken against people who made offensive and sick comments about April Jones on social media. But these are actual threats of violence so why aren't the police acting?

Bren has put a lot of hard work into the page, so thanks for that Bren if you happen to be reading here.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Maybe they are lining everything up with the haters?

Yes, Bren really has done a lot of work and it is appreciated.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Broho wrote:Maybe they are lining everything up with the haters?

Yes, Bren really has done a lot of work and it is appreciated.  
    Maybe they are, it just seems like a long time to take action. Mind you would we necessarily see it in the press? Who knows ...I Just hope that the police will do something about the threats of violence soon.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 pm

http://theharlowsceptic.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/vile-facebook-trolls-mccanns-victims-or-not-by-mr-scott.html

Some samples, the first one being quite sane.

Sally10/22/2013 6:55pm
    Brilliant article! I am ashamed to say a close relative of mine is engaging in this vile amateur sleuth campaign against theMcCanns. People are cobbling senarios together by cherry picking parts of rumour and chinese whispers in ever increasing fantastical and obscure ways..any old made up garbage so long as it feeds the groups morbid fascination with turning the neglectful parents into anything more dreadful. They make me sick...they KNOW nothing but imagine they know it all. Get off the bloody internet and look after your own business and your own children I say..!!

sally10/22/2013 10:19pm
    To Sarah...ah..but my close relative put his only daughter into Care when she was 5 because the girl was Downs Syndrome. Now he sits in a coucil house on the internet all day moaning about bedroom tax and what neglectful parents the McCanns are. He is on benefits and home all day but he and the mother only see their daughter for two hours once a fortnight. This is a member of your group who is contributing and being taken seriosly. Glass houses? Your having a laff.

charlottelink10/22/2013 11:14pm
    Well i am not a troll ither i do not work at mcdonalds but even if i did the goverment want people bak to work so wats wrong with working there as for the trolls its a load of bullshit as all we want is justice for maddy and the parents behined barrz were they belong they are probly so eaten up inside coz they havent even had a funeral for there daughter and i want to see them dun for neglect like uz normal evry day peopld would have been!!!!!!
    Maria Castelluccio
    Vile Trolls!!!!!!!!!! Nothing better to do! Think he should of spent more time Educating himself!
    Sonya Robinson lmao i got fired from macdonalds for being on facebook too much lol but i got an interview for burgerking next week lol

Macdonalds to burgerking? Not exactly going up in the world, is it?

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:57 pm

The charlottlink one has to be a pi$$-take! Surely no-one could be that illiterate and thick?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 pm

I've just read the article and the comments oh dear, the FB lynch-mobbers aren't happy are they.

Nice take-down of pretendy barrister Veronica by Mr Scott lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

[quote]Sara Longford What did I miss?
    19 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Matthew Chivers Troll-ban-hammer time /quote]
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:37 am

Jonathan Smith ‏@jonathansmith_9
    @jontaito @Baumflough @McCannTales @umweltbuerger I wonder.....anyone think the #McCanns , come on twitter and read these tweets about them?

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 3h
    @jonathansmith_9 @jontaito @Baumflough @McCannTales Yes, they do read here and post; often can tell by the mood and 'mastering' #McCann

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am