A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

They believe any garbage they read, don't they?

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Stupid10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Looks like another brain-dead conspiraloon who claims to have "read the files". Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:23 am

Michael Collins
    For your information, Gerry McCann was invested as a 33* Freemason on the 13th July 2007 (very apt date) in London, now without going into details about my former life, that is as high as you can go.
    From my personal experience I can tell you this as FACT, .... Brother Freemasons are pledged to protect all other Freemasons in ALL areas barring 'Treason & Murder', now if you believe that is always the case .... so be it.
    What I can say without revealing more than I have is the establishment, politicians, lawyers, judiciary, medical profession and the 'rozzers' are all involved.
    Personally I am no longer considered 'persona grata'
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 am

funny how they never mention that Amoral's boozing buddy Flores is in trouble in Portugal cos he was abusing his postion as a leading mason when he was a mayor .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 am

Michael Wright and Co are probably here to see which way the wind is blowing, rather than to complain about what people are saying (although it's of benefit to him to throw in a few "they threatened to abduct one of the twins" for his own ends) I am convinced that somewhere, over the past 6 years on either this forum, or some of the past forums, whatever happened to Madeleine HAS been discussed somewhere along the lines. What MW is doing, in MO, is taking this information to be forewarned, and then come up with an "answer" to what has been said.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 am

Ann Lewis
    Just wondering has anyone find a picture of pregnant kate?with with M or the twins?
    Sick cretin.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 am

Sykes wrote:
    Ann Lewis
    Just wondering has anyone find a picture of pregnant kate?with with M or the twins?  
    Sick cretin.
    Agreed. I can just see the sickos now, dissecting any pic of Kate with a bump, screaming that it's photo-shopped and trying to track down where she bought her maternity dress from.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:05 am

Marie Smith You don't have to be a member to read though do you? It's an open group.
    6 minutes ago

Mary Tuohy Thank You Marie Smith
    5 minutes ago

Marie Smith no probs Mary x
    5 minutes ago

Linda Peet Folkard Oh ! That's new to me , I thought that you had to be a member of this group to see our comments ! X
    3 minutes ago via mobile

Marie Smith no it's an open group x
    2 minutes ago

Mary Tuohy I actually thought it was a closed group too until my daughter told me she had seen a post i made
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a status.
    2 hours ago
    Would the fkn pathetic idiots and shitheads who try to engage with McCann cult monstermen, monsterhags, perverts and nonces please refrain from doing so with immediate effect! You are wasting your time! And you make yourselves and those around you LOQK like nonce protectors! #FACT So stop treating #McCann cult monsterhags, monstermen, perverts and nonces as if they're fkn human >> COZ THEY ARE NOT! #Fact Ignore all the shite about who's in which group and why > coz ORIGINAL is always best, and there ain't nothing any of us can do about it! Some of us slogged for months to get the numbers in Controversy Group, and I've no idea why a 'new' Con had to be set up to divide people But this is the way it is! So do your posts > and criticise the posts >> NOT the fkn posters! >> The only exception being > when it's a proven McCann cult monsterman, monsterhag, pervert or nonce > in which case > say WHATEVER you like > coz they are inhuman, EVIL and DEPRAVED #Fact

Zora McCartney I was just saying this. The same people who treat us like vermin are pandering to vile pro McCann perverts!! 'Take care Gurney. Your views are important too' EHHH?? WTF?? Mind you 'Dear Leader' did pave the way by inviting the depraved Jayelles onto her group after all. Beggars belief!! But hey it's ok - as long as you hate us, the biggest justice for maddie group on Facebook and say so at any given opportunity - it must be A-ok to cosy up to mccann cult perverts!! FFS! BTW Roth, you make an excellent point. Con group has been a gigantic team effort which seems to have been forgotten. People like yourself and Paul have brought tons of people to the group but that has all been conveniently forgotten amongst all the hateful behaviour emanating from a particular place on facebook. The fact that dear leader allows it to continue STILL at this most crucial of times speaks volumes about where her/their priorities lie. Well shot of them and good bloody riddance!! Tell you what else is getting beyond a joke - every time they have a bit of trolling, they slyly and smugly insinuate that we're behind it! Even though I find the hateful behaviour of the mostly grown women there despicable I would see no point and get no joy out of disrupting another large group which purports to have maddie's best interests at heart. None whatsoever. If only they would just get on with it and leave the constant snidy asides out of it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:00 am

Dan Gleebitz Anna:
    That no paper trail nuke reminds me of the inhabitants of Boston being PLEASED to be "Locked down". Inculcate irrational (and bogus) fear into the populace and therefore control them. Usual state of affairs.
    31 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Denny:
    SY are answerable to the UK Govt. so they are doing what they're told. Ordinarily they'd fit someone up and no doubt they'll get round to that soon enough. Don't be surprised if tomorrow's e-Fits look like Rolf Harris and Freddie Starr
    30 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz I think my next job will be a "crisis actor" after watching Boston.
    29 minutes ago · Like · 3

Dan Gleebitz The guy with both his legs blown off and bones sticking out - well he looked like he'd just had a bee sting at worst. And so on..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Please understand....This is part of the reason we try to remain PRO MADELEINE and remove any comments that 'attack' the McCanns.

We need to keep this group free of anything that may jeopardise our credibility.

Thanks

HDH
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 pm

yeah , nothing says pro-Madeleine like preaching that a missing child is dead . pro- abductor more like .
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty JUST RUNNING SCARED

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Paulyne Morgan
    Need to be very careful as the police are monitoring all social networking sites. Please keep it clean and logical x

=======

Paulyne Morgan There is also news in the nationals that they are watching social net sites and they will act. How true this is I don't know.
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Act on what tho lol?
    17 hours ago · Like

Maxine Lesley Murphy Yes aimed at me! Because I objected to few morons joking about the fact about the situation I found their jokes repulsive!

=========

Netta Larsen my fb account got suspended when I signed that petition
    17 hours ago · Like · 2

Joanne Nelson Ok I just joined this group my phone went all funny, so yeah police are watching In waiting for hate speech.

========

Viv Theobald Think this group needs to be a 'closed' one... All my friends can see my comments popping up in their news feed.... Some being Mc Cann supporters.... Not comfortable posting now any way around this?

=======

Viv Theobald Lol..everyone's entitled to their opinion... But don't want to be getting into heated fall outs about how I feel... I choose to be in here.. Just think it all shouldn't show up on news feed.. I have shared plenty of things.. And it'd be nice to have a choice what to share with people on my friends list.... I'll just keep my mouth shut I guess..

=========

Prateek Varshney Viv Theobald if they are McCann supporters then I would unfriend them immediately, then you wont have a problem

=======

Mal Evans Not the police, GCHQ.
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 2Q==
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU - YES, YOU

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Bronagh Cotter Some comments and discussions are being removed ?? Did u notice
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Melinda Gibson yeah why ?
    14 hours ago · Like

Bronagh Cotter A whole thread was pulled down too many likening the comments . It could be face book admin ???
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like

Vonny Nichols http://m.youtube.com/watch... watch this guys
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like

Margaret Rae Macfarlane-Sneddon No post is being taken off you have to watch what you say.... It been happening to me all day on this page,,what is it they say big brother is watching you
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3

Geraldine Grogan Have u all signed the petition set up to make the mccanns stand trial in portugal ?? Everytime I try to share the change.org petition link on fb it wont allow me.. il go onto laptop soon amd post the link on this page..
    5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Gaynor Doherty It won't let me neither, it kept asking me to share it, but wouldn't let me sign it!
    5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Geraldine Grogan I signed it but wen I try to post the link to this page it is telling me status update failed.. ?!?!
    Missy Hissy I think people should have a choice if their posts remain private to the group or open. Farcebook is far too intrusive as it is and having it like this is a bad as standing at a bus stop with your neighbours and them being able to hear EVERYTHING you say quietly to the mate standing next to you
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Do I detect a hint of panic in FB-land? Laughing 

If they stand by what they are posting, there shouldn't be any need for it to be a private group?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:00 pm

looks like the dangle perv didnt like getting in the Mail....

Mag Pieinsky WHERE IS DAN??!!! IF YOU WERE SUSPENDED JUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT OR I CAN LEND YOU ONE, LOL!!!! XXXXX

Warren Thornton Dan was savaged by the mail i am sure when he has used a sticking plaster he will be back,we have all had a mauling if you fight for Maddie long enough

see ? obscene photoshopping is fighting for Maddie according to that pondlife .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 pm

The people on those FB pages are pond-scum pure and simple. Manky 1 should have been shut down after Basher's threat to Kate McCann.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty PULL THE OTHER ONE IT PLAYS 'THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY'

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Zora McCartney
    WELCOME to all new members. Over 5000 people have joined this group alone in the last 24hrs. After 6 yrs of the McCann media machine demonising anyone who dared to speak out despite the evidence against them and their own bizarre and arrogant behaviour, it appears the tide is turning and it is no longer taboo to say what you feel about the McCanns. FINALLY.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Sykes wrote:
     Zora McCartney
    WELCOME to all new members. Over 5000 people have joined this group alone in the last 24hrs. After 6 yrs of the McCann media machine demonising anyone who dared to speak out despite the evidence against them and their own bizarre and arrogant behaviour, it appears the tide is turning and it is no longer taboo to say what you feel about the McCanns. FINALLY.
    Oh dear, if Zora doesn't stop tick-tocking she'll make herself dizzy.

In other news, the Official Madeleine FB page has attracted over 100,000 new members in the past couple of days.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you skanky frump.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:50 pm

soon as they start boasting you know theyre about to go under . never fails .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 pm

soon as they start boasting you know theyre about to go under . never fails .

TRUE. lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post197912.html#p197912

'Ian George' on Numpties1 is actually Ian Larman, for those with long memories
    For those of you who don't remember or have never heard of him:-
    http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmselect/cmcumeds/memo/press/ucps3802.htm

Memorandum submitted by The Madeleine Foundation

.......blah blah blah blah blah........

(2) Retired Police Superintendent Peter MacLeod

(3) Mr Ian Larman of Maidstone, Kent, (who has made a number of complaints to the Press Complaints Commission about the failure of the press to cover reasonable suspicions about the McCanns' involvement in the disappearance of their daughter. These complaints have been rejected)

(4) Mrs Jean Ellis, Rotherham
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 am

Lisa Edington
    *****ADMIN REQUEST******
    Could we please ask all members to click the link below and join our HDH Loading Bay. This is very important and we need ALL of you to join this page as there is a possibility, that due to a certain person who monitors our page 24/7 and is reporting it all to FB, also due to the media interest being very high at the moment, this page may be in danger of being closed down by Facebook at any time!!!
    SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO JOIN OUR HDH LOADING BAY!!!!
    IF anything happens to HiDeHo Controversy Page, we will have in place a new one ready to go, but we need you in HDH Loading Bay first so we can just transfer all members over in one go!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH XXX
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Donna-Marie Gregory Deaville I have to agree with Tracy Johnson and on the other hand, It would not make the slightest bit of difference as you know if the police want to get in a group and read comments they will and can. I have seen it done in a group I was a member of a couple of years ago that group was closed. It is now disbanded through Admin?Owners of the group.
    Wonder what they discussed, or posted, or researched? scratch scratch 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:13 pm

The mind boggles, Sykes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:08 am