A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 am

What a pratt! Again, I wonder if Benn realises that he is posting on a public page...
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 am

dont think he does Rachel , a lot of them seem to think theyre posting their hate where no-one can see it . some of them seem to think the press cant see them .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Sandy Van Deventer That Sharon from last night's shenanigans could've given Nurse Ratched a run for her money #oneflewoverthecuckoosnest
    In case she surfaces again -

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 IMGP3231_600+Sharon+Bradford
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Nurse Ratchet suits her. lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Angie Leech I think if anyone has something positive or un-imcriminating to say about the McCanns I'll be happy to see it - Sadly the neglect of the children in their care and their attitude towards the dissapearance of Maddie has alienated a lot of people and as well as wanting answers as to what happened to this little girl we want to know why these parents have not been punished for their behaviour which (and this cannot be defended) lead to her abduction or death
    about an hour ago · 5

You know why you won't see anything positive there, don't you, forker? It's because you are posting to a lynch mob, and let's be fair the load of you would be all over anyone posting anything positive pointing and shrieking "TROLL! TROLL!"
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Mo N Hales Also me Scott seems to think we act like detectives, I'd go 2 steps further, I'd say we are not only detectives we are actually better ones, because we seem to be detecting a lot more on this case than they they am! So id either be worried that our justice system in this country is crap or that they lie, cover up and deceive people! Either way it's bad!

Stupid asinine moron.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Mo N Hales Also me Scott seems to think we act like detectives, I'd go 2 steps further, I'd say we are not only detectives we are actually better ones, because we seem to be detecting a lot more on this case than they they am! So id either be worried that our justice system in this country is crap or that they lie, cover up and deceive people! Either way it's bad!
    Stupid asinine moron.
    So Mo knows better than the PT Attorney General and Scotland Yard, then.

Something tells me that Mo couldn't detect his way out of a paper bag ...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Victoria Thomas Margaret Alali: admins are myself Zora McCartney Kirstie MacLeod Paul Rees Warren Thornton Karen Avery Bohden Chalawaka Rebekah-jaye Leveret. Im going to test you mind x
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Sarah West Let me down on tradition there Andy/Rex!!
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Hazel Rutherford Victoria Thomas - what I'm.trying to say is that your post blames some rouge admin people - that I totally agree with. What I'm also trying to say is that one of the admin team you have listed in your original post was commenting throughout, clearly saw what was going on and done nothing.
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Paul Rees Well that is sorted behind the scenes Hazel.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Victoria Thomas Margaret Alali: admins are myself Zora McCartney Kirstie MacLeod Paul Rees Warren Thornton Karen Avery Bohden Chalawaka Rebekah-jaye Leveret. Im going to test you mind x
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Sarah West Let me down on tradition there Andy/Rex!!
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Hazel Rutherford Victoria Thomas - what I'm.trying to say is that your post blames some rouge admin people - that I totally agree with. What I'm also trying to say is that one of the admin team you have listed in your original post was commenting throughout, clearly saw what was going on and done nothing.
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Paul Rees Well that is sorted behind the scenes Hazel.
    Rouge admin people? Does Rees wear blusher behind the scenes lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Zora McCartney I want to apologise for last night as I was here posting on that thread and for not doing something sooner to stop it. I didin't think the satire itself was too awful and don't think we should be cowed by newspapers as they call everyone who criticises them for neglecting their children trolls anyway. But that's a difference of opinion over the satire and I won't apologise for that but I'm sure we could agree to disagree personally and admin take members' views into account on the subject, of course including the views of the ones who like it as well as the ones who don't, which is why I think we thought it should stay. But it should have been pulled as soon as rogue admin started abusing people and I'm sorry that I didn't have the courage to stop it. I felt outnumbered and ignored when i suggestied deleting and a bit intimidated tbh as they're old hands on the case and have been supportive so far. Thank god Paul turned up. I copied the comments before I deleted the post and read them in the cold light of day this morning and it was even worse than I realised last night. People have been banned for far less and I'm really sorry that it happened and I'm sorry to everyone who was banned, abused, offended or upset and to people who are still waiting for replies to pms. I/We absolutely won't let it happen again.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 pm

There's a psychic on Hoho's:

Victoria Gargett

This is going to sound really strange, but I often dream of places that I've never seen or been before then I will pass it, see it on T.V or be there and something that is going to happen then it happens. I go on ghost hunts have spirits in my house and recently I have started to channel into some of the spirits (feelings etc) I saw once on a T.V programme that a lady had a dream that she found someone, Don't think I could channel myself to Portugal though. (Yes you may think I'm crazy!)

Yes we can see you have spirits in your house Victoria, looks like you have drunk most of them.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 pm

she's not the only one .

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Madgal10

what a shower of loonies lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 am

Mag Pieinsky
    GET ME OFF THIS STINKY GROUP I DO NOT TRUST YOU ANY MORE! WHAT'S THAT?! NOT EVEN A FACILITY TO REMOVE MY OWN MEMBERSHIP!!!! GET TO HELL YOURSELF ZORA - AND I'M POLITE, MORE THAN YOU YIOU SILLY RAT! WHAT PURPOSE DO YOU HAVE?

Joanne Frost love it stinky group hahaha xx
    8 minutes ago · Like · 5

Daniella Ryan go away stinky Mag!
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

==========

Andy Gunn "NURSE"
    7 minutes ago · Like · 6

Saima Sahir If you are that unhappy disable your account if your unable to comprehend the method of leaving the group or are you really that dumb?????
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Caz Queenoffools Russell Dont like it then block it simples
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Joelle Green Oh Christ. Get a grip. Whilst your at it, grow up.
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Steven Resnick Grow up Mag

========

Sophee Wytchard No facility to remove your own membership? Because we'd love to trap intelligent people such as yourself into staying here, so we can hear their informed opinions.. *rolls eyes* Just click 'leave group'.
    7 minutes ago · Like · 16

Sandy Van Deventer What on Earth...

====
    Lindsay Lucas You click "leave group" you fekcing twat!
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 11

Sara-michelle Jackson calling someone a rats polite is it? hmmm
    5 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Alison Danielle There is a way of leaving the group you eejit !!
    5 minutes ago · Like · 3

Bella Lewendon Drama queen!!
    5 minutes ago · Like · 3

Paulyne Morgan Troll?
    5 minutes ago · Like · 2

London Mark They are coming to take her away haha hehe
    5 minutes ago · Like · 1

Selena Jayne Day Lol , who pissed on ur cornflakes?

=======

Hollie Bletcher *sigh at the idiot*
    4 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Sonya Robinson dont let the door slam on your arse on the way out lol
    4 minutes ago · Like · 2

Lauren Charlotte WOWZA what have I missed lol?! This is facebook not a playground and most of all it's a site about a child who went missing not a page for arguments
    5 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 6

Phil Bell When you have found out how to remove yourself- mine will be a big mac
    4 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 5

Amanda Munro Easy tiger!!
    4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Mark Iceo-Ireland Maybe she knows more than she is letting on maybe a relative hmm makes ya think
    =====

Ellen Cunliffe One of the mccanns tribe back again just troll of mag

=====

Suzanne Huxtable Erm...!!!! Strange...!!!!!

Steps away from the group temporarily AGAIN whilst this unfolds, hopefully she will find her way out of this never ending maze of a group as I fully understand how hard it is to find the "leave group" button!!...See More

Sarah Davison What happened last night

Lynne Mortimer Just let Admin deal with it i'm sure she will be removed!
    5 minutes ago · Like · 3

Lisa TheExplorer Wells Oh dear god, here we go again! Just click 'leave group' it's not hard!!!
    5 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Gwynneth The McCann Media Team has applied for admin roles. Gerry, is this you?
    Mag Pieinsky I've no idea what else we can do. All this is a network of CRABS and this includes THIS forum. I am OFF as Zora has insulted me on private messages PLUS she never cared to pin this petition so I wonder WHO that troop is, on which side and what their purpose is. Mag.
    25 minutes ago · Like

Helma Hagenaars That's also what i aske myself, Mag. The other controversie group is more strikt, and following their rules. But there is no insulting, or riots, as far as I can see.
    21 minutes ago · Like

Neil Wagstaff the way you are cursing people on this page it will be a wonder if you get any signatures,..people are busy reading links and deciding for themselves,...with your bitching and flare ups,..makes me wonder if you've started your petition for the right reasons?????
    9 minutes ago · Like

Helma Hagenaars Well, it is bye-bye for me too now. I think you have a lot to learn dealing with people. And Mag of myself were not cursing people......or bitching. Keep up the good work. I wonder if you wil make a point in 2025 with your tempo of thinking/ desciding.......Bye bye
    4 minutes ago · Like

Samantha Warburton I wouldn't worry about it Neil, petulant child comes to mind, but she's gone and this can carry on as a group of like minded adults who have one purpose, to find out the truth of what happened.
    4 minutes ago · Like

Samantha Warburton Helma don't let one person ruin it for you please, Mag has gone, stay and carry on learning x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:40 am

From another forum with thanks.

[quote]Hoho's banning people for posting in Portuguese.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor LAST WORD: I am accountable and would be willing to discuss by PM. This thread is no longer helpful. If I find that I removed anyone unjustly then I will apologise and reinstate then.

It's not going down well with everyone...

Francis Grady Oh forget that rubbish when in Rome why do you rule or what? You just don't seem to get it Anne Isherwood The guys were very passionate about the case normal theyy commented in their own language easier for them. You obviously don't know that do you? No offence meant but people who think that only one language rules are considered homophobic about languages

So now we know. Hoho not letting Respected Forkers post in Portuguese is homophobic. /quote]
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty HELLO, HIDIHO, EVER HEAR OF AUTO-TRANSLATE?

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Francisca...you have commented in here in Portuguese and we respect that and translated. There was disruption last night and tonight with MANY untranslated posts . I could not guarantee what the content was and therefore needed to delete. It was preventing others from commenting and I find that disrespectful. After MANY warnings I removed. They can PM me and I will take a second look at the situation...but I cannot have the admin babysitting them all night...we spent more than enough time trying to deal with it already
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 am

coco wrote:she's not the only one .

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Madgal10

what a shower of loonies lol! 
    Silly rats, stinky groups and networks of crabs, it's like a comedy show on there lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:09 pm

whats a STINKY NETWORK OF CRABS anyway ? lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:35 pm

coco wrote:whats a STINKY NETWORK OF CRABS anyway ? lol! 
    I haven't got the foggiest coco but it sums them up quite well! Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty FOR JUDY TRULY ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Glad you enjoy Paranoia Heaven. We hope there will be more. Regards, Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty ANOTHER BADLY TRANSLATED ITEM FROM A DELUDED MORON

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Nilde Oliveira First of all i want to thank all of you for supporting Gonçalo Amaral. In fact he lost everything he had. His job, family, friends,pried. But one thing he did not loose and no one will take it from him, his dignity. You maybe have not seen him lately on the news, but he is not the same person, he lost allot of weight, he is more than half of this photo. He was questioned about the new "robot picture" that the English police had, and his words where that it's not his case anymore, he no longer a police officer so he would not say a word. He has become a bitter man and revolted for they done to him... this is not fair two people that had all the possibility's to have someone take care of there children so they could go have there drinks (like i see every year in Vilamoura) didn't accept that help why?!?!?! Giving them sleeping peels instead... And now Gonçalo Amaral must pay for it? If Gonçalo Amaral is doing money with his book, what are the McCann doing with the funds they receive? Where is the money going? And Why is Kate McCann writing a book about the same story? Isn't this very strange to all of you people???
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Sniffle sniffle. What a shame. Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Get the violins out Very Happy 

Wonder if Amaral is touting for donations again hence the sob stories being wheeled out?
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Don't know, Rachel. He's going to be a lot poorer soon. Very Happy 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:05 am

Hollie Weston You lot are ridiculous. I'm probably almost half the age of most of you but it seems I'm the only one that finds these theories far fetched?!?
    31 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Neil Wagstaff LMFAO Hollie Weston I WOULDNT WRITE SHITE LIKE THAT ON THIS PAGE,...NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WAS BEING PAID,....LOL
    30 minutes ago · Like

Shaun Sumner No theory, only truth SS
    29 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Margaret Chapman TROLL ALERT!! Hollie Weston Ignore her & dont fuel her fire to get the page in to an argument!!
    28 minutes ago · Like · 2

Hollie Weston Paid? Haha what are you on about
    28 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Neil Wagstaff POINT TAKEN,...
    28 minutes ago · Like

Rebecca Goulding and i find everythiing they've said far fetched. now please run along and share your opinion with people who are as brainwashed as yourself, thankyou.
    27 minutes ago · Like

Hollie Weston Do any of you have an qualifications or careers on journalism?

25 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Hollie Weston Any*
    25 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Neil Wagstaff OHH-OOHHHHHH,...PFFFTTTT
    25 minutes ago · Like

Hollie Weston Just asking though
    24 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Margaret Chapman Ignore Hollie Weston!! last I will say that if you dont like it here, you know where the door is rather than trying to noise people up!
    23 minutes ago · Like

Neil Wagstaff NO ,..JUST COMMON SENSE AND ABILITY TO SPOT BORN BULLSHITTERS WHO ARE NEGLEGENT TO CHILDREN,...RESULTING IN FATALITIES,...
    23 minutes ago · Like · 4

Margaret Chapman hm, sounds like a McCann troll uttering words of wisdom like their babysitting/parental skills!!
    22 minutes ago · Like

Hollie Weston Lmao
    22 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Steve MiggiWhite you don't have to be on here nico
    22 minutes ago · Like

Rebecca Goulding leave the page if it upsets you, simple!
    22 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Steve MiggiWhite so leave

Margaret Chapman aw nico, why are you upset with this thread? (((((hugs))))) x
    21 minutes ago · Like

Mo N Hales People are missing the point, Its NOT myths sent by the fairies, its real evidence which is for public viewing from the PJ files, now instead of insulting our intelligence, why don't you care to read it? then come back and talk? its not difficult, this is about justice for Maddy, nothing else!
    21 minutes ago · Like · 4

Hollie Weston Yeah but it's not 'justice'. Anyway, I only joined this group to find the right moment to tell you you're all ridiculous. So I will kindly leave you now (but I can't leave the group cus I'm on my phone) but believe me I won't be back! Lol. Bye bye silly people x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Jojo Jfm Helsby
    Is is me or am I the only person who thinking that this is some sort of plan for them pair to close this case for good ... talk about mixed emotions one of joy to think they might finally get brought to justice and one of dread worrying its a way of them covering things up even more ... x Has the "British justice system " and I say that loosely come to some sort of deal behind doors with the Portuguese .. good god i don't know weather to celebrate or cry .. Or am I just being a pessimist and thinking worst ?? x

Barbara Carr No. I don't think it's just you Jojo. I am quite worried too. Could be the end of it all now where they literally walk free x

Jojo Jfm Helsby I'm glad it aint just me thinking this way .. heartbreaking if we lost the "war" now and so many people on here been standing up for what we all know deep down .. all we want is JFM and then we can all sleep at night knowing all those involved are getting what they deserve ... battered and tortured in prison !

Karen Balfey If the McCanns are encouraging this reinvestigation then they must be confident there won't be a prosecution brought against them.
    5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Peter McCabe The Clarence Mitchell factor needs to be taken out of the equation. Then watch the house of cards fall.

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Wonder what Portugals price was ...
    3 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann The new news isn't good then, it's not going to open the investigation into the McCanns!!!!
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Jeff Swann I was hoping it was the power of public awareness.....
    56 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Chris Backway The only way this would be resolved would be for the authorities who the Mccanns have something on have got rid of whatever leverage they have with powerful people. Unless that leverage is removed they will be protected by the "establishment" until the...See More
    50 minutes ago · Like

Jojo Jfm Helsby Never been so confused about something in me whole life .. why would anyone want to help them cover this up ? arghhh .. yed fked !!!
    29 minutes ago · Like

Chris Backway It has been suggested that the parents may have some influential "friends" in high places that have been told that their ivory towers may collapse if they don't help this go away. Just something that has been commented on in the past. Cannot verify it is true but makes you think doesn't it?

Rebecca Jayne Ali Cant believe what am reading it looks like we all cud have been wrong or is this a another ploy to prove us trolls are wrong dont no what to think ..really dont at the minute ....am jus hoping the truth will come out what happened to maddie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am