A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Please follow GUIDELINES to AVOID DELETED posts.

Admin will be deleting at their own discretion.

THIS IS NOT PERSONAL, but IMPERATIVE to keep HDH running smoothly.

We try to give warnings but when overwhelmed we respond IMMEDIATELY to prevent threads getting out of hand.

Any NEGATIVE REMARKS towards ADMIN may result in INSTANT REMOVAL.

They are GIVING THEIR TIME FREELY responding to MY DIRECTIONS and DO NOT DESERVE to be treated with DISRESPECT!

Contact me if you have ANY concerns. There are always exceptions to the rules and I am willing to discuss via PM.

Thanks

HDH

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Hohoru10
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:51 pm

that doesnt leave them anything to talk about . and thought they were all for free speech ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:58 pm

coco wrote:that doesnt leave them anything to talk about . and thought they were all for free speech ?
    If they all stick to hoho's rules it's going to be pretty quiet over there!
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty TRIFLE NARKED, IS SHE?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    about an hour ago
    Kerryn Davies aka LAUREN CUNNINGHAM > You have been despicably evil and dangerous for some considerable time, and despite repeated requests that you leave me, Paul and Zora alone, you have persisted in trying to get back into favour with us. I did not reply to your last v long message to me recently because every platitude you wrote therein was disingenuous and a complete load of bollox > A fact now proven by your nasty little self in your messages to others. People have regularly sent us copies of your private rants to them about us > because they think a lot more of us than they think of you! #Fact And they could see that our intentions to inform the public were honourable > but that we were sabotaged at every fekcing turn > by people like you!. We have worked very hard for more than a year to get as many people into the Controversy Group to read the facts about the McCann case > despite the constant sabotaging by such evil bastards as Mardy and the monsterhags > LeSly Finng, P tit basturd and HardonGrey who have issues with people such as myself, Paul and Zora > though F@ KNOW WHY!

Without nasty, evil people like you, Mardy and the monsterhags holding us back, we have finally started to make progress this past couple of months >THAT's what's important right now Kerryn! Maddie still isn't laid to rest > THAT is the priority for some of us > THAT > and ensuring she gets justice!

You made your bed when you stood by DOING NOTHING whilst Mardy Lardarse made some of the most violent threats I've ever, EVER seen on facebook and twitter. I totally despise bystanders such as yourself > and would not piss on a bystander if they were on fire Ergo > I want NOTHING to do with you. Nor do I want anything to do with the others who stood by, doing F@ ALL but sending us private messages explaining that they found hIm a ''vile bully'' and a ''nasty barsteward'' > but were too scared to say so! You and your cohorts are NOT fit to be members of such a harmonious and cohesive group as Controversy! Think back to the times when the monsterhags wanted me banned from there >> I wasn't even allowed to post because of those evil bags of Sh!t > WHERE were you then Kerryn? Huh? WHERE? It is in both yours and my own interest to perhaps paste up the last 1000 or so messages between us asap, because if you persist with your despicably dangerous rants, you will be reported to your own local police > because I REALLY REALLY have had enough of you now > and feel I have no choice. I had to do the same when the basturd and Finng accused e of sending them ''violent PMs'' WHICH STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PRODUCED > after I said I was happy to post up their whole conversations with me > to prove that no such things had ever occurred!

You have been a relentless nuisance! Myself and others have helped you in every way possible with all your problems and foibles > and you have kicked us all in the face! You have wasted hours and hours of our time on a daily basis at times Ergo > You will not be allowed to disrupt our group ever again, unless you cloak yourself with a new name. I will never reveal the other names you have used on here > but would suggest you use nothing similar should you try to get back into the group. I'm quite frankly disgusted and not a little upset that people such as you and Tricia Doolan can sit around gossiping amongst yourselves and talking shite about myself and Paul Rees trying to get threads and sites closed down! What a despicably evil nd monstrous thing to say about us! WHY would any decent sane person want to say something as fekcing stupid and bitchy as that? I sincerely hope that they can now see that not only did we not threads and sites closed down > but that we are part of a strong team that has helped to get the largest number of people onto a dedicated Maddie site to date. Egg on face time for nasty bitches eh!

Mardy Lararse accused me of fekcing PAYING for twitter followers!!! WHERE were you then Kerryn?? HOW can you stand by and let Sh!t like that pass? WHO the F@ do you and these bags of piss and wind think you are? Eh? WHO do you think gives a F@ what you or Mardy have to say? The monstering stupidity has rendered all of you redundant and as Frances Gallagher said more than once > before she became a turncoat with Paul and I > Mardy and the monsterhags gave Paul and I the upper hand It was they who ended up blown to bits by their own petard. Wankers like that have no place in sensitive cases like Maddie's!

The proof of what Paul, Zora, myself and others do is all over twitter and fb It makes me piss that you people feel you can sit in judgement on people like us, who actually get off our arses and fekcing do something? Eh? Eh? Eh? Away with you woman! You're not fit to lick my drains! Your apology about deleting your depraved and dangerous tweets off twitter really wasn't worth Jack Sh!t! You were impulsive > and you bullied and threatened You're now reaping the effects of your stupidity. You personally tried to expose a woman we care about > in danger, and you won't be forgiven for that -------------------------> #FACT Now piss off! We don't want your messages and we don't want you on the group. We've let a few people on whom we know are pissing down our necks > but they're not disruptive like you are > and anyway > it's fun for us to watch them being two-faced with us

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson She slags us off from hell to burn > then wants to come on the Con group??? After her and a handful of other monsters and arseholes have spent the best part of a year preventing me from fkn posting? Accusing me of paying for twitter posters??? Accusing me of being Paul Rees??? Accusing me of being On the Beat and Syn0nymph and Justice Manz??? She can get to F@! One day she will realise what a shitty, dangerous and evil case this and realise how much she and other of her ilk have endangered people #Scum
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Same old. Does that thing ever just post? Rant rant rant. Idiot. Wants to watch it's blood pressure.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:31 pm

couldnt have a worse advert for the Gonc love-in , could you , than Pillock screeching and gibbering lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty PILLOW THE FAT LIP SPOUTS MORE DRIVEL

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 am

about an hour ago
    It is being brought to our attention that fb NONCES and nonce-protectors are becoming somewhat feverish this week > Please be vigilant and let one of us know if you see one anywhere > or if you already know who any of these people are, so that we can give their names and addresses to the police. Please be aware that there is an organised terrorist gang operating within the depraved McCann cult monster gang. Despicable entities who have conspired with police and a couple of ''journalists'' to cause harm to several people who have dared to speak out for Maddie McCann.

One evil and despicable woman went to the very heart of the McCann investigation in order to discredit police officer Paiva > Ergo > The McCann cult monster gang will stop at nothing to protect McCann gang and themselves > so please be on the alert!

Give any information on malicious comunications, conspiracy to harm and computer-hacking to police, Action Fraud or to a fb member whom you know you can trust to pass the info onto police for you. THANX TO EVERYBODY who has contacted us and sent names and addresses, tweets and posts by McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces We are indebted to all those of you who have enabled us to connect McCann cult monster names to the various nonce sites which have sprung up from time to time.

With a bit of luck, we can get the majority of the dozen or so McCann cult monsters locked up or cautioned before Christmas xx
    Dream on, you stupid drunken moron, the lies are getting funnier and funnier. Good for a belly laugh over breakfast. As for who gets locked up or cautioned have you looked in the mirror lately?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 am

Idiot! Another raving rant.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 am

shes never been right in the head since Bennett dumped her .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a link.
    2 hours ago
    Jesus Christ and Mary Mother of God! If you live anywhere near the region where Maddie McCann missing, I suggest you LOCK UP YOUR DEAD! Coz if you don't protect your dearly departed > the McCanns may use them for a patsy-paedophile! If you think I'm taking the piss or being a sensationalist troll > get your chops around this latest bollox >>
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Another rant. Does that thing never just post?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty CENSORSHIP?

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 am

Bridget Grehan Kehoe Stephen you can post but it has to be approveed bu Admin,i posted last night and its still being Approved???!!!!
    3 hours ago · Like

Rach Williams Admin do a great job. Not every post can be accepted, every post can generate hundreds (some 400+) of comments which have to be monitored by them. Which is why they try and keep posts to the minimum - especially when 10 posts could be saying things along the same line. Just remember, we aren't paying them to do this.
    3 hours ago · Like · 5

Jon Bird The site is probably being inundated with posts - I suspect admin is running a bit behind trying to read the deluge. Patience....
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Charlotte M Bally Stephen porter there's no option there for me, just says pinned post that's it
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Keeley Eacret Not only that but they need cover their backs they don't want libel on their hands by the mccanns
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Rach Williams Charlotte I expect the option to post has been disabled while they catch up, but don't expect every post to be approved
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:02 am

Leanne Blues Anyone else finding these piss take photos etc not right and quite 'off' ???
    Yesterday at 21:48 via mobile · Like · 5

John Smith well Leanne if you have something to add please do so,the floor is open
    Yesterday at 21:49 · Like · 2

Leanne Blues I just did. .I Don't think the fact a child is dead and her parents are murderers that are getting away with it. . Is a reason to post 'funny' pics !!! ..
    Yesterday at 21:51 via mobile · Like · 4

John Smith no you didnt
    Yesterday at 21:52 · Like

John Smith you didnt add anything,who said murder
    Yesterday at 21:53 · Like · 2

Leanne Blues Hmm I did .. I said I find the pics and piss takes about the subject offensive!
    Yesterday at 21:54 via mobile · Like · 1

Catherine Higgins Sometimes if you don't laugh .... You just might cry......
    Yesterday at 21:54 via mobile · Like · 5

Leanne Blues John. . Read up about this look at the facts!
    Yesterday at 21:54 via mobile · Like

John Smith but thats not really adding to the debate,and what way is this a piss take,its factual

John Smith Leanne I have for 6 years,byeeeeeeee
    Yesterday at 21:55 · Like · 3

Louise K Middleton Yes very disturbing alarm bells to me!
    Yesterday at 21:55 via mobile · Like · 4

Teresa Wright The pic didn't make me laugh..it's a genuine question we all asked so how can it be tasteless Leanne
    Yesterday at 21:56 · Edited · Like · 9

Carol Massey i like them. but i do not think they are funny. just thought provoking.
    Yesterday at 22:08 · Like · 5

John Smith I BINNED and blocked leanne ,cant be arsed
    Yesterday at 22:08 · Like · 4

John Smith no prob if you hate em just dont want a lecture
    Yesterday at 22:12 · Like · 2

Nikki Riley-Hemmings I'm completely for this page, but I'm not going to lie I did find this tasteless too, pictures of this sort are supposed to be funny, this wasn't
    Yesterday at 22:33 via mobile · Like · 3

Teresa Wright you miss the point..it ISN'T supposed to be funny....... :0
    Yesterday at 22:34 · Like · 3

Nikki Riley-Hemmings I know it's not supposed to be funny, what I'm trying to say is these sort of pictures are, and that's why I think it's tasteless

========

Margaret Chapman Leanne Blues, you really need to lighten up. You haven't got the savvy to process the relevance of the satire in the photos posted in this group. They are all piss taking to the McCann's and their team and NEVER making light of the reasons why this group exists. This case is all very thought provoking & extremely hard to bear to most of us & it really does get under our skin with the cover ups/arrogance of the McCanns & also the elite Scotland Yard covering up & condoning their actions etc, etc, etc, etc. The list is endless.

======

Milan Bestbuy-chalek Anand, you need to eat some All Bran each morning for piles.

======

John Smith The picture of the dinosaur hasn't taken the focus away from the issue, you guys have. Nearly every post on this page ends up with adults slagging each other off and eventually the topic is forgotten about... WHICH YOU HAVE JUST DONE,BRAVO
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:16 am

do they ever stop fighting? lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am

It's those vile photos. Bunch of idiots!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:06 pm

they need sicko pictures , theyre too thick to understand words .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a status.
    6 hours ago
    OMG The bloody brass neck on some people! I could NOT believe my eyes when I saw that LeSly Finn was posting on our Scandal page! She and the other monsterhags prevented me from posting on Controversy for the best part of this year with their monstering of me and calling me a ''fucking troll'' Then one day the mods voted to banish me from Controversy Group! The evil gits! Well F@ 'em > coz NOW we're finally progressing with our aims to get the truth about the McCann case out to the public > So let me tell you > the last thing we want is a fkn Finn! When I said ''anybody can post'' on Scandal > I didn't mean any old passing monsterhag! #Christ I do have some standards! #Sheesh And by the way Finn > it's about time you confessed that you and the little tit basturd LIED and were being malicious when you accused me of sending you violent messages1 Most EVIL of you! I bet you're pants are always on fire and you have pimples on your tongue from telling fkn lies! #Ugh And as for you and Mardy and the monsterhags going into all the other groups and saying you would leave if some of us were allowed to be members > Well! > I'm disgusted with you! hOW FKN CHILDISH! You must be at least 70 years old! Have you learned nothing yet?? You're a disgraceful deceitful old hag > Proven by your own hand in your nasty secretive posts to your coven! #Shudderz Anyway, you're much too evil to post in our groups Ergo > you're NOT fkn posting! You'll only post in Controversy if you use another name > And if I find out what it is > you will be banned > like you banned me! Now bugger off Finn > and may your God forgive you! #OxygenThief
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 pm

17 minutes ago
    Hi All! I'd like to leave a message on the Official Maddie McCann page but appear to have been blocked?? Only ever wrote one post on there, so am rather miffed! Would somebody who can post on the OFM, please copy and paste the following for me when you have a moment, as it's q urgent. Thanx in advance!

Dear OFM >> It's The Rothley Pillowcase here, and I would like somebody from Official Find Madeleine to either come and collect > or advise me where I may leave > a rather enormous amount of drawings and paintings for the McCann gang, which my children have done > to cheer up their jail cell walls. I know you're v busy at the moment > especially with the e-fits being the spitting fkn image of Gerald McCann and all the Exton stuff coming out! WOW This is indescribably despicable and depraved innit! Fancy hiding a MAJOR lead and then threatening an ex MI5 officer with lawyers! Phewww! How desperately perverted! Anyway, we want this artwork picking up coz we need our spare bedroom back! So contact me asap to arrange. Thanx

P.S. May I just say that I have had a LOQK at some of the postings on your site, and I find it most disturbing that the posters are wholly avoiding the Gaspar p.a.e.dophile allegations, the DEAD BODY dog, and the countless discrepancies in McCann gang's statements! Please advise them that if they remove themselves from the McCann brainwashing machine for a week or so > they are welcome to come along and chat with us about the facts >> with 15,335 people who GENUINELY seek justice for Maddie! LOQK >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/50....
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:37 pm

that things off its head .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 am