A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 pm

I've noticed that that thick slag Victoria Thomas is defending Gleebitz against any criticism - do you think she fancies him?! Laughing 
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 pm

must do , to stick up for that dirty old perv . wheres the puke smiley ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    ADMIN ALERT - PLEASE DO NOT IDENTIFY or DISCUSS ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP 'REFERRED' TO IN THIS POST:
    Not an issue I normally choose to address on this group, but I would like everyone to be alert to ID's that are here to create problems.

We cannot identify whether a profile is a real person that has just joined Facebook to join the group to learn about the Police Files or whether they have created the ID to cause disruption.

The purpose of this group is to welcome new members that until now have not been aware of the police files so we readily accept most members that apply to join this group.

We often have suspicions but we welcome them regardless and offer our help.

We treat everybody with respect and are very proud that the overwhelming majority of our members are respectful to others also.....however, questionable ID's usually show their true colours within a short period of time.

Although we are often aware of the identity of the disruptor, I have a rule that no-one is banned unless they contravene the guidelines and rudely interact with others.

This makes everyone accountable as to whether they remain in the group or not.

IT IS UP TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL PERSON WHETHER YOU REMAIN IN THE GROUP OR NO!

We do not ban indiscriminately and for no reason.

We currently have members that are identifiable under a different ID and admin are aware of who most of them are, but unlike forums, Facebook does not have the statistics available to identifyIP's and multiple ID's so, without proof, we allow them to contribute to the threads UNTIL they contravene the GUIDELINES (click on the banner to read).

We currently have ONE PERSON who likes to wear differently disguised 'dresses' and the intent seems to be directed to discrediting Frances (and myself to a degree but that's of no interest to me).

The accusations against Frances have been consistent for YEARS, despite the third party ADMITTING on the record that the accusations are UNTRUE!

I will not be going into details, and I will be removing ANY posts (and may remove the member) that identify ANYONE that may be involved in the DISRUPTIVE ID's and where/who the accusations originated from.

Frances has put her heart and soul into this group and whether she is discussing something on the group or in private her NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS TO HELP NEW MEMBERS and JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE!

I support her entirely and will not tolerate ANY member who discusses the accusations either HERE or ANYWHERE ELSE.

The ONLY reason anything is brought up is to inflame the long time GOSSIP.

I therefore ask anyone who suspects that an ID is here to disrupt to alert admin as soon as possible (thanks to those that do already!) so we can deal with the situation.

PLEASE DO NOT INTERACT with disruptors...Thats what they crave.

Don't give them the ability to control you. Responding to them gives THEM the control!

IGNORE them.....there is NOTHING WORSE in discussions than to be ignored!

Admin use buttons to avoid interacting with disruptors. We have found its hard for anyone to argue with a button!

Ohhh yes...I know this is one of those 'Lizzy' posts, but its important to me that all members have the KNOWLEDGE and subsequently the POWER to control how the threads are handled and to keep this group a welcoming place for new members that may finally have the OPPORTUNITY learn the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine!

Thanks for your time (if you lasted this long!)

HDH
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Without Anne Guedes transcripts we would be totally in the dark Hats off to anybody who gets off their bum and actually does something for justice in McCann case > Instead of just sitting around gossiping with their chums on fb etc THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...See More
    2 hours ago · Edited · Like · 6

John Smith can we help anne with a pay pal contribution?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a status.
    2 hours ago
    Most disturbing to see that the evil Mike Hardy @spudgun01 is still spreading vile rumours about me and others mounting a ''campaign'' against him. Those of you who hate him anyway will already know he's a nasty, violent, bullying liar, and I appreciate your supportive PMs > but it's not much use to me if you're afraid to say so openly! I AM NOT ''on the beat'', ''Synonyph'', ''Bloody Footprint'', ''DaSteelMan'' or ''Justin Justice Man'' > or any of the other people he keeps saying I am. He has NOT ''caught me out'' in ''traps'' he has ''set up'', because I am not the person he believes he has spoken to, and nor I have spoken to ''ModnRodder'' or @ironrailings. @ironrailings messages wherein ''conspiracy to harm'' and organised terrorism was established by police and a telephone number he told me to call, was also passed onto police. Mike Hardy accuses me of having ''dozens of socks on fb and twitter'' >> I only use this account on fb and one other account on twitter which has been very very rarely used. The monsterhags were the ''trolls'' he persisted in saying were in the hdh private group! Not Mag or Paul Rees! Mag and Paul Rees have never paid for info about us as the monsterhags admitted to doing! Neither have either of them ever made a post which could be misconstrued as a pro McCann post > and NEITHER HAVE I! Not once and not anywhere! I am still offering £1000 per post or tweet which would back up Hardy's depraved claims > and indeed I'm offering the same amount to anybody who would be prepared to make a police statement to back Mike Hardy up on his campaign to discredit me, Paul Rees, Mag, Zora or Dan Gleebitz. Hardy saw the monsterhag evidence of trolling when Mag showed him Frances Gallagher's messages! I was merely defending Mag after he accused her of being drunk and on drugs, and he rounded on myself and Paul and threatened to ''meet'' up''; send people round; threatened to tear me limb from limb and rip my face off my skull. (Too much detail, just as there was in the anal rape he threatened to do to McCann ult monsters > by proxy > with some silver-back gorillas and a large bar of Fairy soap.) I'm so sick of people PMing me about all this, that I will put some of his evil conversations up as soon as I have time. May not be able to put all of it up as the police are still sifting through the depraved monsterings by other trolls who have been monstering a number of us > in much the same way as Hardy has monstered Mag, Paul, Tom Moore and others over time. As ever, may I wish justice-seekers for Mddie McCann a peaceful and interesting life full of everything you could wish for > and may those who sit around attention-seeking with their monstering shite know only excruciating pain and misery in all areas of their life. Every monstering post is a waste of time and effort which could be used to tell one more person or a group of people > that all they read about McCann case in the UK press is bollox! So think on this please > before bitching around about people such as Paul, Zora, Mag, Dan and others. Those of you who monster people > disgust me beyond anything the openly pro McCann monster gang do! You're so vile and evil that I would not evenwipe my dogs arses on you if they had diarrhoea and were about to make a big ponging mess of the seats in my car. #Fact
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 am

WTF? scratch 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 am

coco wrote:WTF? scratch 
    I have no idea.   Ramblings of as crazed lunatic.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:48 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Without Anne Guedes transcripts we would be totally in the dark Hats off to anybody who gets off their bum and actually does something for justice in McCann case > Instead of just sitting around gossiping with their chums on fb etc THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ANNE GUEDES xx Details such as ''green ink'' being reported, are just what the doctor ordered in this v tricky libel bollox case which McCanns have brought against a man who has seen all investigative areas around Maddie's ''disappearance''.

Faleiry Oreilly Mrs cameron is that phiomena the idiot sister ? or the granny ? will any of the info about the dogs etc be in the trial ? This is like have 20 trials of the mccanns without having any trial and at the end the more lible cases the win the harder it is to say they did it it will never stand up in court if they can say look we won all these libel cases seee we are innocent

Mag Pieinsky the village idiot (I'm just typing this at random so that Carter feck can't get me done for libel - in case they'd think that my present comment could be vaguely associated with any other post nearby)

Dan Gleebitz
    Aw comedy fans, you are gonna love this! Katy Brand (who?), a legend in her own cabin-trunk sized lunchbox and the face of Paxo stuffing really has just penned this pile of tripe!
    "DIGNIFIED"?!

Dan Gleebitz UK Government. I'll give you a clue...
    Operation Ore. The online scope into paedophiles...
    Ooopss - oh dear! Look at all those VIPs and MPs credit cards showing up...
    What shall I do, says Blair, half of those pervs are my mates!
    I know, he slimes, I'll put a 100 year TOP SECRET SOD OFF YER NOT LOOKING order on it...
    Ahem.

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Lord Miles Spencer Only joking bud The ones under the radar need severely interrogating, and I don't rule out waterboarding at this stage We'll all be dead and buried if the McCann case doesn't gear up a bit!
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Wannabbe reporters, stupidity supreme

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Lisa Edington ‏@lisaEdington 2m
    @Daily_Star we are following live events for the #McCann v Amaral libel trial today. Join us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/?fref=ts
    Luverly as the Star is well aware of this load of freaks, thanks to the 'Gun KM down at the Marathon' moron.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    MEMBER 'REMOVAL' ALERT: HAZEL ROBINSON

Hazel Robinson started a thread to disrupt and was also given a warning on Sept 19th for similar comments.

She left before removal, and deleted the thread and comments but please be alert to this ID.

As a precaution I will be advising of all 'banned' members so please alert admin if they appear in a different ID.

NO DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS MEMBER PLEASE.
    However, as usual HoHoHitler was one step behind and these were captured. Truth hurts, doesn't it, skanky liz?

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Hazel210
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Well said, Hazel Robinson. Gallagher and HideHo couldn't care less about Madeleine. If they truy cared they wouldn't be polluting the internet with lies and hatred against her Mum and Dad.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty NOW THEY ARE INVOLVING PRONCE (SIC) ANDREW

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson My other post isn't showing?? To repeat > Pronce Andy's yacht was in harbour that night and left on 4th
    21 hours ago · Edited · Like · 4

Alex Brown Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Andy was involved, but is there any supporting evidence available?
    21 hours ago · Like · 3

Chris Roberts I get the inference but as I said, a theory to far for my appetite I'm afraid,
    21 hours ago · Like · 1

Chris Roberts It is however something that would explain the protection the odious couple have received. I just think that there has to be something else.
    20 hours ago · Like · 1

John Smith i think as far as these two are concerened ,we can rule NOTHING out
    20 hours ago · Like · 4

Alex Brown I agree it may be far-fetched, Chris, but it WOULD explain the extreme levels of protection given if there was a royal connection.
    20 hours ago · Like · 5

Bohden Chalawaka Like something more dangerous than weapons of mass destruction.

=========

Su Light I think there is a royal connecton. It would explain the aboslute protection and it would also explain how every time the Express runs a story there is a royal featured on the same page

======

Victoria Thomas The protection afforded to the mccanns is not anything to do with them is it not by any stretch of the imagination, a pair of mediocre Dr's hailing from Rothley. Identify who the tenth tapas is and there begins the jenga towers wobble
    8 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3

Su Light Please if you are going to post that andy's yacht was there please provide a link - this is how those seeking truth get a bad name.
    7 hours ago · Like · 3

=========

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Alex Brown Hi! Yep we have the evidence from maritime records but it's denied pronce Andy was anywhere near there His yacht was being used for ''team-building'' that week > and we have a list of the names of those aboard If I can access the names I will do so Other than that I have buddies who will have a copy and I'll put it here
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Probably the funniest posts ever! Let's hope those nutters ring Crimewatch and tell the switchboard the royals are in on it!

Last edited by darthvodka on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty AND PRINCESS DIANA BEING KILLED BY AN SAS SOLDIER ....

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Patrick Dus Is David Icke connecting the dots that would Net the T-Bass 7, yet?
    18 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Patrick Dus Ultimate conditioning, a sobering thought about the 'Powers that be' relating to this 'Global' McCann saga-scam, the 'Bastards' fill our head with 'trauma-creating' thoughts that embed themselves in our memory ....... madness, I tell you, my friends:)
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

Beckie Banks Not sure if this has any relevance at all but recently princess Diana has been In the news again something about an sas soldier responsible for her death, and a week later the libel trial starts in Portugal. Wonder If this is just coincidence??

Anne Isherwood I was thinking along those lines, Beckie. It seems that suddenly the newspapers are again promoting the innocence of the poor Mccanns and that it all happened after the claims regarding Diana. The quote about Gerry's vision in the tunnel also ties in with what the SAS guy is saying. A bright, blinding, laser light flashed into the car in the tunnel and Gerry also see a bright light in his tunnel vision.
    B;**dy hell, the conspiraloons are at it again!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 am

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Nutter10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:16 pm

+
    ----
    -
    Karen Ayrton Have spoken to "normal friends" of mine about it and discovered they always thought there was something not "right" about it.Since then they've asked me what I thought about 9/11 so people are starting to think about things,maybe normal life ie working taking kids to school etc gets in the way.
    5 hours ago · Edited · Like · 4

Chris Roberts Karen don't get me started on 9/11 !!! ............ those two disappearing "crashed" airliners and all.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Patrick Dus Tower 7 was a a bit of a 'Free-fall' for all to see, too, Chris
    20 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Patrick Dus Solomon Brothers
    20 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Patrick Dus No airliner hit the Pentagon, not even Gerry McCann could make me accept the 'Official-Story' I assure you:)

.................................................................................

Sylvia Gerrard Well simpler to type Kate ,think this site wont be taken seriously soon if people are going to simply snipe about the Mccanns instead of using the facts .
    59 minutes ago · 3

Faleiry Oreilly Snipe ?? what do u mean ?
    54 minutes ago · 1

Heather Hopper Faleiry Oreilly, please remove the post you made re 'stick insect' We do try to be courteous on this forum. Thank you.
    41 minutes ago · 2

Heather Hopper To snipe.....to make sly, critical remarks.
    40 minutes ago

Faleiry Oreilly ohhhh a bit like the stick inscet herself when she called the portuguese police tossers etc
    34 minutes ago · 1

Heather Hopper That is up to her what she calls others, we don't call anybody names on here other than their chosen name or position, as in parents. I have removed the offending posts and ask you all to please be very careful with your choice of words. Now can we get back on topic please and discuss the opening post. Thank you.
    31 minutes ago · 2

Faleiry Oreilly I didnt kniow this was a censored forum OMG a stick insect dont u know sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me and im sure there are a lot worse names i can call her other than sTICK INSeCET u small minded idiot
    25 minutes ago · Edited · 1

Faleiry Oreilly what else are u going to censor free speech i can call her a stick insect cause she bears a striking resemblance o one

Heather Hopper I am not censuring free speech, I am asking not to name call. This forum is moderated and any posts we consider could be libelous are removed. Swearing, name calling is also frowned upon and we would ask the poster to remove the post as I did. You didn't remove the post so I have done and it is in deleted files. No Faleiry, you cannot call KM a stick insect and if that is what you want to do you are not on the correct forum.
    24 minutes ago

Faleiry Oreilly what the libel that i called her stick insect omg
    22 minutes ago

Heather Hopper I explained to you what we as admin moderate for, one being libel. I didn't say your post was libel, your post was name calling and we do not allow it. This site is not twitter.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson £1000 REWARD for each and any of my posts or tweets which Mardy Lardarse can use in his defence of the most despicable and heinous threats I've ever seen on our side of the fence! Surely he has ONE friend left who can help him substantiate one of his outrageous and gross stupidity on here and twitter?? No?? Oh OK then > But the offer is here anytime somebody wants to collect it! I would particularly like to see the ''THREATS AGAINST WOMEN'' which have been sent by me to monsterhags > according to ary who hated every fkn single one of the hafs anyway if we read back our PMs >> Come along! Hurry up you hags! Get your fkn DMs up asap > or I will put mine up > Showing me as sweetness and light even when little basturd, Deebie HardonRay and LeSlyFing were being utter bastards with me > How gracious I was to them! The sick little shits
    6 October at 19:48 · Like

Sharon Bradford Has Mike Hardy ever explicitly stated why he holds such a dislike for you Phil?
    6 October at 21:25 · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson No How could anybody dislike a fkn pillowcase anyway? It's not like I'm any competition for his rambling old hat sentimental shite > I only say twunt, feck, pervert, monster, nonce, nonster and turd > Hardly gonna get me the Nobel prize for fekcing literature is it?
    6 October at 21:31 · Edited · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Sharon Bradford Oh > Just remembered > Mag's a drunk or on meds and Paul Rees and I are ''THICK TROLLS'' I'm personally ''A fekcing FOUL MOUTHED TROLL'' who is on a wind-up offensive > Oh and I pay for my twitter followers! How else could I have so many in such a space of time?? #TheFuckingKnobHead Oh and erm >> I'm also an arsehole who sends ''THREATENING PMs TO WOMEN'' > Been accused of this since LeSly said it first in February! I showed her all hers and mine old PMs > and she didn't even fkn remember all the nice stuff I said to her > AFTER she'd previously been a complete twat! LOLOL Some fkn lunatics on here, I can tell you! #FACT

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Oh yeah! I'm also pretending to be hundreds of different people on here and twitter > and I email PROs and speak to the slimy shits on the phone! Apparently! Not seen any of these fkn emails to PROs anywhere yet! Oh yeah > he didn't like me saying I didn't want Sheila Basher's name plastered all oer his blog! I didn't say it just coz she's a woman > I said it coz there are some fekcing nutters out there and it needn't have been a McCann troll who could have endangered her! Then the sill fat feck went on twitter and did the same to a girl we know! And endangered her life! What a fkn moronic turd he is! #ICannotStandAnyKindOfVIOLENCEAndIFindItAbhorrent
    6 October at 21:49 · Like · 1

Sharon Bradford It cannot be denied you are foul mouthed. But, a 'Thick Troll' a 'Pro'!! I do not know Mike Hardy, however, I have followed some of his work and, up to recently, believed him able to catch the point, perceive delicate differences ....it would seem he is not as sharp as previously thought.
    6 October at 22:07 · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Yep >> Blunt He started gobbing off to Mag in a group > She's obviously female, and I wasn't gonna sit there and say nothing! Coz it's just as bad to do nothing > when somebody's being booted in the face! Then he erm > stuck his boot in me instead Or shall I say that he tried! Anyway he ended up looking a dick for a while > THEN >him and his little monsterhags started spamming all the groups about me being a ''fekcing TROLLING PRICK'' > It's been q hilarious on some days but really rather fekcing dangerous on other days I don't think it's healthy for some people to have internet access > It seems to turn some people into big fat, nasty, violent bastards > who should be jailed for ten years hard labour > for injuries to webpages! #FknKnobHeads
    6 October at 23:39 · Edited · Like

Sharon Bradford The ego can become a man's greatest obstacle
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 am

izzy Hideho Taylor
    ALERT TO MEMBER BANNING - Faleiry Oreilly

Please be aware this member was banned for totally unacceptable comments and behaviour in this group. Using extremely disgusting comments describing Kate, as well as starting a thread that is not worthy of commenting on.

This ID may be posting (or has posted) elsewhere...This is an alert...

This may be a member that has already added themselves as a member in other ID's to disrupt.

We DO NOT tolerate this behaviour and, as promised, I will expose EVERY ID that attempts to discredit this group for whatever reason.

We only BAN when necessary...This member is not a 'real' person...

This was posted IN ADDITION to unacceptable threads...A FAKE ACCOUNT!

took her long enough to realise that was one of danglyperv's socks , you'd have thought the filthy language wouldve been a clue
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:32 am

HideHo's not the sharpest tool in the box is she. Laughing 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 am

Dan Gleebitz Liz - course you are. My Mum thinks I am feet up in a ditch if I miss the morning phone call...

maybe cos the drunken old perv sometimes is sleeping in the gutter lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

They believe any garbage they read, don't they?

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Stupid10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Looks like another brain-dead conspiraloon who claims to have "read the files". Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:23 am

Michael Collins
    For your information, Gerry McCann was invested as a 33* Freemason on the 13th July 2007 (very apt date) in London, now without going into details about my former life, that is as high as you can go.
    From my personal experience I can tell you this as FACT, .... Brother Freemasons are pledged to protect all other Freemasons in ALL areas barring 'Treason & Murder', now if you believe that is always the case .... so be it.
    What I can say without revealing more than I have is the establishment, politicians, lawyers, judiciary, medical profession and the 'rozzers' are all involved.
    Personally I am no longer considered 'persona grata'
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 am

funny how they never mention that Amoral's boozing buddy Flores is in trouble in Portugal cos he was abusing his postion as a leading mason when he was a mayor .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 am

Michael Wright and Co are probably here to see which way the wind is blowing, rather than to complain about what people are saying (although it's of benefit to him to throw in a few "they threatened to abduct one of the twins" for his own ends) I am convinced that somewhere, over the past 6 years on either this forum, or some of the past forums, whatever happened to Madeleine HAS been discussed somewhere along the lines. What MW is doing, in MO, is taking this information to be forewarned, and then come up with an "answer" to what has been said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm